Author Topic: You know what's not fair?!  (Read 683 times)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
You know what's not fair?!
« on: December 05, 2008, 12:03:16 PM »
Why is it that women with low self-esteem are sluts and guys with low self-esteem virgins. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE  :'( :maf :'(
UNF

BobbyRobby

• yachtsman
Re: You know what's not fair?!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 12:09:06 PM »
because in our society women are the people who allow others to have sex with them in most cases.

patrickula

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 12:13:13 PM »
But would you rather be an unhappy slut or an unhappy virgin?  :-\
At least if you're a virgin you aren't busted, diseased, and untouchable by any decent long-term prospects.

BobbyRobby

• yachtsman
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 12:14:47 PM »
i like it this way.  i don't get painted at as a slut if i want to fuck random people and it makes me feel like i accomplished something.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 12:33:10 PM »
At least if you're a virgin you aren't busted, diseased, and untouchable by any decent long-term prospects.

If I'm still a virgin at 30 every woman will think I'm pretty untouchable.  I'll be rejected on the mere fact that I was rejected so much before.  Women will go "Wait he's a virgin?  We'll there must be a reason why no woman ever wanted him.  Better be safe and stay far far away".  O Yes, they will say that to themselves and I will be fucked and not-fucked because of it.   :'( :'( :'(

patrickula

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 12:35:34 PM »

If I'm still a virgin at 30 every woman will think I'm pretty untouchable.  I'll be rejected on the mere fact that I was rejected so much before.  Women will go "Wait he's a virgin?  We'll there must be a reason why no woman ever wanted him.  Better be safe and stay far far away".  O Yes, they will say that to themselves and I will be fucked and not-fucked because of it.   :'( :'( :'(
That is a danger.  It's important to work hard before it happens I guess... though if it does I guess you could find some religious chick or something... and you might be so underconfident that you'd never get a sane lady anyway, so virginity is only one of your problems.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »

That is a danger.  It's important to work hard before it happens I guess... though if it does I guess you could find some religious chick or something... and you might be so underconfident that you'd never get a sane lady anyway, so virginity is only one of your problems.

My only consolation is that with the speed that Naruto the show goes, it will probably run forever, so I'll always have that at least.   

BobbyRobby

• yachtsman
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »
you know what's really not fair, the sociaty expecting you to go from virgin to married someone you've never met...

in like india?

BobbyRobby

• yachtsman
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 02:31:07 PM »
oh yeah, that definitely sucks

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »
Greatness Gone isn't a virgin

Beardo

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »

If I'm still a virgin at 30 every woman will think I'm pretty untouchable. =

You need to get that shit taken care of.  :chicken

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 07:27:52 PM »

IF you go to church, you would be treated like a king.
©ZH