Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Cleaning up the town  (Read 215819 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Cleaning up the town
« Reply #3540 on: November 22, 2022, 12:15:20 AM »
That's one of the stupidest posts I've read, and i don't have nintex blocked anymore

:neogaf

Himu

« Reply #3541 on: November 22, 2022, 12:24:08 AM »
https://archive.ph/1m1YK

WAPO: DeSantis is Hitler.

Lul American media has learned nothing and will never learn anything. Keep pushing. Keep calling DeSantis a fascist. Keep building him up single handedly the way you did with Trump with drooling histrionics. Every time there's a Republican presidential candidate the liberal (and arguably leftist) media makes a case for why it will be Armageddon this time. Keep it up! I'm hoping for Ron DeSantis 2024!
IYKYK

Occam

« Reply #3542 on: November 22, 2022, 01:32:18 AM »
Another Flop From GOP Productions

David Frum

In 2006 and 2018, Democrats won control of the U.S. House of Representatives on the way to winning the presidency two years later.

In 1994 and 2010, Republicans won control of the U.S. House of Representatives. They then lost the presidency two years later.

The difference? Discipline.

The leader of the Democratic majority elected in 2006 and 2018 was Nancy Pelosi. She restrained emotions in her caucus. After 2006, many Democrats burned with anger against the Bush administration—some even talked of impeaching George W. Bush over the Iraq War. Speaker Pelosi would not allow it. Her vision was to use control of the House to prepare the way for the impending presidential election so that Democrats could then legislate. The passage of the Affordable Care Act in 2010 rewarded her strategy.

By contrast, the Republican majority elected in 1994 and 2010 lunged immediately into total war. In 1994, the leaders, Newt Gingrich and Tom DeLay, wanted and led the total war. In 2010, Speaker John Boehner opposed the lunge and tried, largely in vain, to control it. In both cases, the result was the same: a government shutdown in 1995, a near default on U.S. debt obligations in 2011, and a conspiratorial extremism that frightened mainstream voters back to the party of the president.

The signs strongly indicate that the next Republican House majority will follow the pattern of its predecessors.

The most urgent of those warning signs is Republicans’ urge to base their program for the next Congress on an investigation of President Joe Biden’s son Hunter. On November 18, the next chair of the House Oversight Committee, James Comer of Kentucky, and his colleague due to chair the House Judiciary Committee, Jim Jordan of Ohio, held a press conference to offer their theory of what they would find: corrupt business dealings that implicate the president himself.

Why Republicans would want to believe this holds little mystery. From 2017 to 2021, Republicans supported and defended a strikingly corrupt president whose children disregarded nepotism rules to enrich themselves and their businesses. The administration opened with a special favor from the government of Japan to Donald Trump’s daughter and closed with a $2 billion investment by the government of Saudi Arabia for the president’s son-in-law—despite written warnings from the Saudi government’s outside advisers about excessive fees, inexperienced management, and operations that were “unsatisfactory in all aspects.”

How do partisans try to neutralize four years of nonstop genuine scandals? By ginning up an equal and opposite scandal against the other team. The Trump family may have been the most crooked ever to occupy the White House, and on a scale impossible to deny or ignore. During Trump’s administration, his hotel business exacted payments on Pennsylvania Avenue from corporations, individuals, and foreign governments as a condition of presidential favor and charged the Secret Service fees simply so that it could do its job of protecting the president. Trump himself elevated his son-in-law to de facto positions as a chief of staff and a national security adviser. Meanwhile, the president’s other children headed family businesses that profited from the presidency.

If that record cannot be denied, then maybe it can be diminished or rendered somehow acceptable by alleging that Trump’s successor is doing the same thing. But in their whataboutism, Republicans are forgetting a lesson they should have learned in 1995–96: Don’t oversell, and even more important, don’t talk yourself into believing the false narrative you hope to sell to others.

Back in 1995, there was one thing that probably every voting American knew about President Bill Clinton: He was not a good husband. But he won the election of 1992 despite revelations of his improper behavior. At another time, that would have removed the allegations from further politics: The voters had adjudicated. No point relitigating the issue.

Republicans, however, chose to relitigate it. They needed to reframe the old, rejected scandal into a new, possibly more exciting scandal. They focused on a very particular question. Clinton had survived scandal in 1992 in large part because his wife, Hillary Clinton, had joined him on television, publicly forgiven him, and asked his critics to back off. Republicans allowed themselves to speculate on why she had done that. The answer they arrived at was that Hillary Clinton was the central figure in an extensive web of criminality who forgave Bill Clinton’s sexual misconduct so that he would protect her financial wrongdoing, up to and including drug smuggling and murder. Those latter, crazy-sounding allegations became the basis for dozens of editorials in The Wall Street Journal, so many that when ultimately published in book form, they filled six paperback volumes.

I was part of this world at the time, and I observed people who should have known better talking themselves into deeply believing these fantasies. They became a core part of the Republican critique of the Clinton presidency—and led to the spectacular failure of that critique in the presidential election of 1996 and the congressional elections of 1998.

It was as if the Republicans had started this dialogue with the electorate:

Republicans: Do you know that Bill Clinton is an unfaithful husband?

Voters: Yes.

Republicans: Don’t you care?

Voters: No.

Republicans: What if we told you that Bill and Hillary Clinton ran a massive international-crime syndicate and that they are implicated in multiple murders and cover-ups?

Voters: We’d say, “You guys are delusional maniacs.”

Republicans in 2022 seem to be writing a similar dialogue for 2023.

Republicans: Do you know that Hunter Biden is a financial and emotional mess?

Voters: Now we do.

Republicans: Don’t you care?

Voters: No.

Republicans: Do you know that Joe Biden wrote notes telling his son he loved him despite his troubles, and also let his son stay in his house when his son was down on his luck?

Voters: That sounds like a good thing.

Republicans: What if we told you that Joe and Hunter Biden ran a massive international-crime syndicate and that they are implicated in sex trafficking and cover-ups?

You can foresee where this dialogue is heading.

With the Clinton scandals, voters proved able to distinguish between the true parts, which they rejected as uninteresting, and the interesting parts, which they rejected as untrue. Voters will likely prove just as shrewd in the 2020s as they were in the 1990s. They demonstrated again in the elections of 2022 just how unimpressed they were by the extremist fantasies of the conservative fringe.

But Republicans are more and more isolated in their ideological information networks and seem even less connected to mainstream America today than they were a generation ago. They so passionately believe the stories they hear that they forget who confected those stories: themselves.

There are real questions for a Republican majority to investigate in the coming session of Congress: Why was the Biden administration caught so by surprise at the collapse of the Afghan government and military? What can actually be determined about the origins of the coronavirus pandemic? How did immigration controls at the southern border fail, and why haven’t those controls been fixed yet? But all of those questions lead to issues of policy, and policy is notoriously tangled, complicated, and difficult.

What Republicans want instead is an excuse for their enabling of Trump. They yearn to spread their fantasy narrative that Biden’s attempts to be a supportive father to an errant son are the moral equivalent of the Trump family’s looting of the U.S. government. Fantasies don’t survive contact with reality, including the democratic reality of elections.

Unfortunately, fantasies can be generated faster than reality can puncture them. So off we go with a repeat of an old show—written, directed, and performed by a production company oblivious that it is chasing box-office success by remaking a three-decade-old flop.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/11/republicans-house-hearings-hunter-biden/672197/

Excellent article that presumably won't be read by the people who should read it.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3543 on: November 22, 2022, 01:44:11 AM »
So people voted against anti-crazies Bob Dole and Mitt Romney and for Republican Congressional candidates to punish the overreach of the crazies in the Republican Houses? This is the Frum theory?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 01:49:37 AM by benjipwns »

Occam

« Reply #3544 on: November 22, 2022, 01:49:10 AM »
I think his theory is what he actually wrote in the article.

benjipwns

« Reply #3545 on: November 22, 2022, 01:50:26 AM »
I think his theory is what he actually wrote in the article.
That's literally what he actually wrote in the article:
By contrast, the Republican majority elected in 1994 and 2010 lunged immediately into total war. In 1994, the leaders, Newt Gingrich and Tom DeLay, wanted and led the total war. In 2010, Speaker John Boehner opposed the lunge and tried, largely in vain, to control it. In both cases, the result was the same: a government shutdown in 1995, a near default on U.S. debt obligations in 2011, and a conspiratorial extremism that frightened mainstream voters back to the party of the president.

Occam

« Reply #3546 on: November 22, 2022, 01:53:19 AM »
R voters seem to love the crazy. Everyone else, not so much.

benjipwns

« Reply #3547 on: November 22, 2022, 02:03:53 AM »
Okay, but those voters didn't vote for the Democrats either. The House (source of the alleged problem) outperformed the Presidential candidate (both moderates) in both elections helping to maintain Republican control and the Senate didn't switch parties either time.

Two-Party Popular Vote Share:
1996: 45-50-51 (Dole - R House - R Senate)
2012: 48-49-44 (Romney - R House - R Senate)

2020 is bad for Frum's Pelosi theory too, the House Democrats (51.6%) underperformed Biden (52.3%).
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 02:13:36 AM by benjipwns »

Occam

« Reply #3548 on: November 22, 2022, 02:50:49 AM »
I think his point was that the crazy behavior didn't lead to R presidency.
And in 2022, it led to D not losing the Senate, and barely losing the House, which is unusual.

benjipwns

« Reply #3549 on: November 22, 2022, 03:10:01 AM »
I think his point was that the crazy behavior didn't lead to R presidency.
I know, that's why I asked:
So people voted against anti-crazies Bob Dole and Mitt Romney and for Republican Congressional candidates to punish the overreach of the crazies in the Republican Houses? This is the Frum theory?

Occam

« Reply #3550 on: November 22, 2022, 09:41:25 AM »
Yes, he seems to say voters were ok with an R House but not an R presidency. Meaning, if not for the craziness, R could have won the presidency, too. We'll see if his theory checks out in 2024.

benjipwns

« Reply #3551 on: November 22, 2022, 05:51:01 PM »
But that's an utterly stupid theory. :lol

Himu

« Reply #3552 on: November 23, 2022, 12:45:13 AM »
And as usual, the media and activists run like chicken little to push a narrative before any facts come out. All this inane talk for dayyyys about how legitimate criticism of the trans and gender cult led to these deaths and that conservatives had blood on our hands. And then....

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/11/22/anderson-lee-aldrich-club-q-shooting-non-binary/

Turns out the killer was non binary.

:beli

I'm going to go back to posting Libs of Tik Tok. The way the left politicize killings, from this shooting to Uvalde ("kids deaths are on your hands!!!") makes me sick with fury. Constant emotional blackmail. Like I said before: ideological imperialists.and more importantly, guilty before proven innocent..

That said, I'm still waiting. For all I know this could be a lie.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 02:05:41 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3553 on: November 23, 2022, 06:42:13 AM »

productive discussion on the subject:

Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #3554 on: November 23, 2022, 06:51:17 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
"please respect everyone's chosen pronouns"

Himu

« Reply #3555 on: November 23, 2022, 07:07:33 AM »

Look at meeee, I'm a liberal and I'm an activist and have made being an activist my personality trait that needs to be inserted into everything

Lul. Clout chasing lefties. Their horrific culture can't die soon enough. At this point in five years time they'll make activism a part of job interviews. "How do you feel about climate change?" "Do you have a Twitter? We do not do business with individuals that operate on that platform."

Disgusting communists.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 07:12:00 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3556 on: November 23, 2022, 07:16:46 AM »
They're now treating him like a victim on the pretext of identity.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1595262436143235073

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1595266085053689857

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1595266345448398848

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1595270147421388802

This guy was blaming Carlson and LOTT and now he's shoving a big, fat non binary cock down his mouth. What did I say yesterday? A culture of mediocrity. Your brain on leftism.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3557 on: November 23, 2022, 07:20:48 AM »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #3558 on: November 23, 2022, 04:35:17 PM »
They're now treating him like a victim on the pretext of identity.

This guy was blaming Carlson and LOTT and now he's shoving a big, fat non binary cock down his mouth. What did I say yesterday? A culture of mediocrity. Your brain on leftism.
Because The Bire embeds show two tweets in threads you can just link every other tweet and all four will be readable instead of posting every link which will repeat the same ones in the thread. Not criticizing, just offering a tip about keeping the number of Twitter embeds in a post down.

Anyway, this dude who openly puts disinformation in his "reporting" and doesn't give a shit about tweeting false things constantly is going through some personal issues on live TV because nobody is listening to his reporting and arresting everyone on the planet or whatever:
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1595046538098708480

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3559 on: November 23, 2022, 04:53:33 PM »
I liked MSNBC better when it was just Trump calling in at 8AM from his golden toilet to try and bait Joe into admitting he cheated on his wife with his co-host :trumps
🤴

benjipwns

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #3561 on: November 23, 2022, 05:24:22 PM »
What's the problem? Herschel has a hard on for democracy. Doesn't everyone?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Except Occam and the rest of the commies who want to install some sort of Marxist hellscape.
[close]
Spud

Occam

« Reply #3562 on: November 23, 2022, 10:18:18 PM »
Are these commies in the room with you right now?

Dear Mr. Potato Head, why do you keep claiming I'm a leftist/commie/marxist? Please do take your brain medication.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #3563 on: November 23, 2022, 10:24:55 PM »
This Occam/Potato rivalry is great. Carry on, friends  :popcorn
Margs

BisMarckie

« Reply #3564 on: November 24, 2022, 02:33:57 AM »
This Occam/Potato rivalry is great. Carry on, friends  :popcorn

We haven't seen a turbo autisty like Occam for a long time, we better not scare him off.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3565 on: November 24, 2022, 03:09:38 AM »
Mr. Potato head is a good one   :heh

Hate the game not the player bro's :mynicca
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 03:48:51 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Himu

IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3567 on: November 26, 2022, 04:42:43 AM »
🤴

BIONIC

« Reply #3568 on: November 26, 2022, 05:04:39 AM »
“Anyway, we got along great, he expressed no anti-semitism”

This is a wonderful statement :lol
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3569 on: November 26, 2022, 06:14:20 PM »
And Republicans think they can challenge this guy in a debate  :lol

Also Trump is supporting Lindells bid for RNC chair.

Yes, Mike Lindell wants to be RNC chair.  :trumps
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #3570 on: November 26, 2022, 07:03:52 PM »
How do we not have a pillow guy emote?
Spud

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3571 on: November 26, 2022, 08:04:42 PM »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #3572 on: November 26, 2022, 11:26:21 PM »

Jared is in Qatar lol
:O

BIONIC

« Reply #3573 on: November 27, 2022, 07:18:01 AM »

Jared is in Qatar lol

Continuing his successful mission of spreading peace to the Middle East  :ufup
Margs

james

james

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3577 on: November 29, 2022, 01:51:15 PM »
🤴

Occam

« Reply #3578 on: November 29, 2022, 04:56:58 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #3579 on: November 29, 2022, 05:03:12 PM »
They didn't have to because, and this is key to your plight Donald, she complied with the law at the time:
On December 5, 2014, Clinton lawyers delivered 12 file boxes filled with printed paper containing more than 30,000 emails. Clinton withheld almost 32,000 emails deemed to be of a personal nature.[18] Datto, Inc., which provided data backup service for Clinton's email, agreed to give the FBI the hardware that stored the backups.[42]
How do you think they knew how many e-mails got deleted?

You just had to give the shit back one of the many times they asked. :lol

james

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3581 on: November 30, 2022, 02:02:11 PM »
https://twitter.com/ACKCurrent/status/1597362183788429313

Apparently caused by an ignored recall
🤴

james

Himu

« Reply #3583 on: November 30, 2022, 08:57:02 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/technology/eu-warns-musk-that-twitter-faces-ban-over-content-moderation-ft-2022-11-30/

EU threatens to deplatforn Twitter.

Let me get this straight: literal child porn and terrorists okay. Censoring the "correct" people, okay. Opening Twitter up to be more fair and less politically biased, and you are a threat to the world. All this has done is reveal to anyone with a brain what the establishment wants, and yes the left is the establishment.

Try it EU. Try your holier than thou attitude. What even is hate speech anymore? Criticism aimed at any minority group? Literal terrorists are allowed but don't you dare say nothing mean!

Breton told Musk he must adhere to a checklist of rules, including ditching an "arbitrary" approach to reinstating banned users and agreeing to an "extensive independent audit" of the platform by next year, according to the report

Truly proving the left to be the true fascists in their high pursuit of censorship. Suck my big black dick, fascists. I guess only Government - whether the White House or these European cunts - are allowed to have any opinion these days. Get fucked.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1597709400395112448

Communism is brain disease. Call the gotdamn exorcist.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3584 on: November 30, 2022, 09:22:07 PM »
In other news, Brooklynite Hakeem Jeffries was voted as Minority House Leader in a "historic" vote. "Historic" in scare quotes because the modern Democratic Party has to pick a black person, gay, or woman. It's to be expected.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3756296-in-historic-vote-democrats-pick-jeffries-to-replace-pelosi-as-party-leader/

All this time talking about how "NY Dems don't reflect the Democratic Party!" and lo and behold, picking a NY Brooklynite as Party Leader. I see you, picking these sickening fascist NY Democrats as leader. No ma'am/sir/they!
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3585 on: December 01, 2022, 04:50:21 AM »
https://www.politico.eu/article/vladimir-putin-war-europe-ukraine-gas-inflation-reduction-act-ira-joe-biden-rift-west-eu-accuses-us-of-profiting-from-war/

Let Europe  deal with their own crap.

Blame USA for every problem while acting like a proverbial leech tied to our gut, sucking our blood, resources, in exchange for protection all while they toot escargot farts. During all of this they helped contributed and sent their own weapons and support to Ukraine but noooooow it's an American problem. Suck my black dick you filthy Euros. Bunch of virtue signaling f words.

You want to play poker? USA should threaten to leave NATO.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 04:55:40 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3586 on: December 01, 2022, 05:12:15 AM »
Orange Man meeting Nick Fuentes, is lol satire shit by the way. Meeting a literal Nazi who is obviously a Mexican going by his name. Trump's circle is getting extremely small for him to entertain this shit and it's glorious.

Ever since the midterms I've checked to see if conservative media will remain anti-Trump given the obvious rescind on Trumpism in the election cycle and...even Breitbart is turning on the Big T, and I don't be mean trans.

Like holy shit.

Trump Dined at Mar-a-Lago with White Nationalist, Holocaust Denier Nick Fuentes Alongside Kanye West; UPDATE – Trump Responds, ‘Had Never Met and Knew Nothing About’ Fuentes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/25/trump-dined-at-mar-a-lago-with-white-nationalist-holocaust-denier-nick-fuentes-alongside-kanye-west/
IYKYK

Sman

« Reply #3587 on: December 01, 2022, 01:05:44 PM »
Orange Man meeting Nick Fuentes, is lol satire shit by the way. Meeting a literal Nazi who is obviously a Mexican going by his name. Trump's circle is getting extremely small for him to entertain this shit and it's glorious.

Ever since the midterms I've checked to see if conservative media will remain anti-Trump given the obvious rescind on Trumpism in the election cycle and...even Breitbart is turning on the Big T, and I don't be mean trans.

Like holy shit.

Trump Dined at Mar-a-Lago with White Nationalist, Holocaust Denier Nick Fuentes Alongside Kanye West; UPDATE – Trump Responds, ‘Had Never Met and Knew Nothing About’ Fuentes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/25/trump-dined-at-mar-a-lago-with-white-nationalist-holocaust-denier-nick-fuentes-alongside-kanye-west/

The average BB reader seems very MAGA to me, if the comment section is anything to go by.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #3588 on: December 01, 2022, 01:10:25 PM »
They are but Andrew Breitbart was jewish.
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #3589 on: December 01, 2022, 01:44:12 PM »

Himu

« Reply #3590 on: December 01, 2022, 03:18:22 PM »

Like holy shit.

The average BB reader seems very MAGA to me, if the comment section is anything to go by.

I was talking about outlets not readers. Like a lot of folks thought post midterms the conservative media would be harsh on Trump and then go back to sucking his cock but nope, they've stayed the course. Meanwhile Trump is drowning along with figures like Nick Fuentes and ....Kanye West. Not good for reelection being tied to such company.

2024 gets more and more grim for Trump. Come on DeSantis!
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #3591 on: December 01, 2022, 10:04:26 PM »
They are but Andrew Breitbart was jewish.
Breitbart was different before he was murdered by the deep state and Steve Bannon took over. Brietbart wanted an openly conservative tabloid that wouldn't turn down stories, Bannon wanted a platform to overthrow the West and save white people. The Brietbart comments have always been to the "right" of the writers, when Bannon gave up control to join the actual Trump team the comments were constantly attacking the writers for "undermining" Trump by publishing any non-positive story about him or publishing positive stories but not framing it exactly as Trump did. (i.e. Trump defeats Mueller yet again but you didn't put "WITCHUNT" in the headline SO FUUUUUCCCK OOOOFFFFOOOOFFFFFFFF LIEBERAL) I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons Trump dismissed Bannon is that he had enough integrity to insist on Breitbart sticking to the larger overall message instead of blind loyalty for Trump, especially after Trump hired him. (Because Trump has no idea how the media, or much of anything, works he probably assumed Bannon would keep day to day control over the website while working in the White House. I also assume that Trump didn't actually believe it when Bannon outright told him he supported Trump because he saw Trump as the best current vessel to get Bannon what he wanted.)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3592 on: December 02, 2022, 02:12:08 AM »
Mike Lindell is officially running for RNC chair

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1598450042012327936

Speaker West? Tucker? Trump (jr.)?
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3593 on: December 02, 2022, 03:31:50 AM »
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1598471626638913537

Trump should sue for copyright infringement
🤴

Himu

« Reply #3594 on: December 02, 2022, 11:13:38 AM »
:dead Obama
IYKYK

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #3595 on: December 02, 2022, 12:25:18 PM »
Democrats side with corporations over workers.
 :american

:salute

Boredfrom

« Reply #3596 on: December 02, 2022, 12:28:28 PM »
 :whew

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:whew  :kermit :whew
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #3597 on: December 02, 2022, 07:01:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1598471626638913537
Not surprised this guy wants to mock the issues that matter to us EVERYDAY AMERICANS. :usacry

Himu

« Reply #3598 on: December 02, 2022, 10:13:14 PM »
GOP talking heads: shut up and dribble

Also GOP talking heads: let's placate and platform a mentally ill bipolar man because he's a celebrity.

I am Republican but this is really bad being associated with these people. But thinking of it, the left placates mentally ill activists too. So it really is bipartisan.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 11:13:11 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3599 on: December 02, 2022, 10:16:36 PM »
Democrats side with corporations over workers.
 :american

:salute

Sponsored by Pfizer
IYKYK