Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5973441 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #14820 on: June 21, 2018, 01:52:45 AM »
I spent a good bit of time trying to write about this in a complex and respectful matter, but to be honest I totally failed. Probably because I am a cis white male and lack perspective. So here's what I will say. If my wife revealed to me that she was born with male genetalia I wouldn't really give a shit, I love her and she's a great mother.
how is babby formed?

slow down there cowboy, one step at a time. They're still working out the french kissing problem

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #14821 on: June 21, 2018, 01:53:23 AM »
I'm all for giving trans folks rights that everyone else has, but this idea that if you don't date one of em means you're a bigot is a bridge too far for me.  :doge

shut up and keep sucking the trans cock, Nazi
be sure and check that the trans person doesn't have body dysmorphia first, those transphobic pieces of shit don't deserve love

benjipwns

« Reply #14822 on: June 21, 2018, 01:55:13 AM »
People get on some "just asking questions" shit when this topic comes up, it's transparent.
hey, no stealing Enzom's gimmick buddy!

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #14823 on: June 21, 2018, 01:55:54 AM »
Excel

Man ya know I really thought this was a subject matter gamers and trans folk could break bread over.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-research-shows-a-vast-majority-of-cis-people-wont-date-trans-people.50541/page-5#post-9519282

Man ya know I really thought this was the subject matter fly fishermen and astronauts could break bread over.
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #14824 on: June 21, 2018, 01:57:48 AM »
But the Jewish analogy stands. A lot of people are making the blanket statement without considering nuance which shows they probably haven't met a lot of actual trans people (or at least non that disclosed this to them). If you don't like dick, that's fine. I'm more so referring to being like post transition totally. If the girl don't have a dick and she's trans and you still think she's somehow infected with dick cooties yeah, you're a bigot. Same for lesbians who refuse to date bi women; they usually use incel like logic saying things like "Imagine, she's had a dick in her! Semen too! How disgusting!" Straight women do this with bi men too.
consider the nuance

benjipwns

« Reply #14825 on: June 21, 2018, 01:59:40 AM »
For people citing genitals as being tied to sexual preference... I feel like the question becomes one of whether it’s really true that attraction to specific genitals is inherently part of that? If you’re attracted to men and society hadn’t told you, for example, that dicks are inherently masculine, would you still see them in the same way? (Disclaimer that I’m wording this badly as it’s late and I’m about to fall asleep, so hopefully this makes sense.)

Obviously this is a touchy subject and pretty personal besides, with a history of erasure and worse in play, but when we agree that “a woman with a penis is still a woman” but you also want to say “I’m a straight man so I’m not attracted to penises”, well, there’s something to be discussed there, right?

Personally, as someone who hasn’t really dated anyone and whose sexual preference is “not men/masculinity”, I’d say I don’t think I’d care about someone’s genitals all that much but I obviously can’t back that up. I also think, as someone more unsure of their own gender/presentation than I’d maybe like to admit, I would feel more comfortable dating someone who was not just a cishet woman regardless, hmm. I can feel the reproduction argument too, I guess, but I’m not someone who would leave someone for being infertile so... I can’t agree with it being a dealbreaker, personally.
this is the greatest thread, thank you moderator Robin, keep up the good work

benjipwns

« Reply #14826 on: June 21, 2018, 02:03:16 AM »
I don’t really blame people for not wanting to date a trans person. Took me a bit to realize I’d be cool with it, and even then I would probably find sex awkward.

It’s all good though. I think if I really dig someone it wouldn’t be a big deal
Take lessons people, this is how you post within the guidelines without committing to anything. :delicious
a new challenger appears:
If I were single, and I met a trans woman who I found attractive, sure I'd date her. I would not date a trans woman who I don't find attractive.

I don't really understand anyone who feels differently.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14827 on: June 21, 2018, 02:04:22 AM »
I want a masculine woman, the kind of woman who sucker-punches you before sex. And yet i'm a bigot just because I won't make tenderly with nudemac's clean velvet asshole?

Haruph I say. Haruph!!

nudemacusers

« Reply #14828 on: June 21, 2018, 02:06:59 AM »
I don’t really blame people for not wanting to date a trans person. Took me a bit to realize I’d be cool with it, and even then I would probably find sex awkward.

It’s all good though. I think if I really dig someone it wouldn’t be a big deal
Take lessons people, this is how you post within the guidelines without committing to anything. :delicious
a new challenger appears:
If I were single, and I met a trans woman who I found attractive, sure I'd date her. I would not date a trans woman who I don't find attractive.

I don't really understand anyone who feels differently.
This one is even better
I consider myself to be as straight as they come and I could see myself in a relationship with a trans person tbh.

If I found myself attracted to a trans woman it would be because she has the qualities I find appealing in any other woman. Not just talking looks either, but overall.
🤷‍♂️ In post form
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #14829 on: June 21, 2018, 02:07:48 AM »
I want a masculine woman, the kind of woman who sucker-punches you before sex. And yet i'm a bigot just because I won't make tenderly with nudemac's clean velvet asshole?

Haruph I say. Haruph!!
Velvets out, all karakul and bonded neoprene here baby.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14830 on: June 21, 2018, 02:08:47 AM »
Excel

Man ya know I really thought this was a subject matter gamers and trans folk could break bread over.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-research-shows-a-vast-majority-of-cis-people-wont-date-trans-people.50541/page-5#post-9519282

Man ya know I really thought this was the subject matter fly fishermen and astronauts could break bread over.

Exactly! thebore are like the humble and honourable fisherman, who farm the sea for fish so that we can feed our wives and daughters, and resetera are like the snooty astronauts, who come drunkenly to our simple fishing village late at night trying to start fights and defile our women.

nudemacusers

« Reply #14831 on: June 21, 2018, 02:10:54 AM »
I've only ever dated people I've met on OKCupid so that probably skews things a bit. There seems to be a higher trans participation rate there than elsewhere. I message trans people the same way I would cis people and view them as basically the same in terms of dating but they seem to be more likely to respond, probably due to the kinds of statistics in the OP (more willing to lower their standards to date me if most people aren't willing to date them thus they get less messages >_>).
The truth reveals itself... targeting a vulnerable population for easy sex. What an ally :clap
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #14832 on: June 21, 2018, 02:11:09 AM »
when does the slaughter start, lots of durations pending for all these transphobes please, can't believe they've been hiding on ERA the whole time, amongst us gamers too

clothedmacuser

« Reply #14833 on: June 21, 2018, 02:12:24 AM »
In no universe can you not have kids with a trans person.

I swear to god telling some of you that gay couples have kids might literally rock your world

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-research-shows-a-vast-majority-of-cis-people-wont-date-trans-people.50541/page-6#post-9519558

All I can say is this makes me love to shit on Era people more and to love normie trans people as equals.
sigh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14834 on: June 21, 2018, 02:13:30 AM »

I gotta be honest man, doesn't it get a bit much? I've worn jeans every day for two years. Don't you just want to take off the bowtie, take off your coat, and put on a $5 shirt you bought at a second hand store? Though you dress so well, a guy with jeans and a shirt is probably your idea of what a homeless person looks like.

benjipwns

clothedmacuser

« Reply #14836 on: June 21, 2018, 02:16:35 AM »
Excel

Exactly! thebore are like the humble and honourable fisherman, who farm the sea for fish so that we can feed our wives and daughters, and resetera are like the snooty astronauts, who come drunkenly to our simple fishing village late at night trying to start fights and defile our women.

Fuck you and all astronauts.

sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #14837 on: June 21, 2018, 02:17:18 AM »
come on mods, feed this guy already
I'm sure there are people who personally don't find specific genitalia attractive.

But there is clearly a large group of people, even in this thread, who are literally just transphobic and feel completely fine being so.

benjipwns

« Reply #14838 on: June 21, 2018, 02:22:38 AM »
Huh.

I learned something valuable from this thread. I learned that I'm a legit asshole.

What's worse? I don't know how I'm going to change.

Feels bad.
truly heart-warming :heart this is what progress feels like :heartbeat

agrajag

« Reply #14839 on: June 21, 2018, 02:25:18 AM »

I gotta be honest man, doesn't it get a bit much? I've worn jeans every day for two years. Don't you just want to take off the bowtie, take off your coat, and put on a $5 shirt you bought at a second hand store? Though you dress so well, a guy with jeans and a shirt is probably your idea of what a homeless person looks like.
:holeup

I was with you like "yeah, yeah, *headnod* up until this part 

It's like you were on a path to bring some normalcy to this thread and then you went complete horseshoe theory on this fashion shit

benjipwns

« Reply #14840 on: June 21, 2018, 02:26:33 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef
ITT

Someone literally said when push comes to shove they still see trans women as men, and a bunch of people responded to it with shit like "well said", "said it better than I could"
SLAY QUEEN

benjipwns

« Reply #14841 on: June 21, 2018, 02:29:55 AM »
This thread is a great example of why half of all trans people attempt suicide at some point in their lives.
:whoo

benjipwns

« Reply #14842 on: June 21, 2018, 02:32:55 AM »
I'm sorry I exposed you to this thread, like, honestly. I was angry and wanted to yell about how much this topic angered me and didn't think about the consequences of my fellow trans users having to see it and ruin their day.
even the mods aren't "allies" on ERA wow

benjipwns

« Reply #14843 on: June 21, 2018, 02:35:08 AM »
this guy lol
I've slept with both cis women and a trans woman. She must have had a good surgeon because it was the prettiest damn pussy ever(afaik there's no discernible difference.). So yeah, ppl in this thread talking out their ass
:ego

benjipwns

« Reply #14844 on: June 21, 2018, 02:37:14 AM »
Quote from: Brazil
Someone who unironically claims that they would never, under any circumstances date any woman that’s trans, black, Asian, or who could be ascribed any other characteristic beyond their control, showing absolutely no respect for the individuality of the women in those groups, is a bigot, yes.

Quote from: Robin
Can't agree more. Thank you.

why aren't these moderators cleansing the forum of the transphobes exposing themselves in the thread?!? commence actioning! commence actioning!

benjipwns

« Reply #14845 on: June 21, 2018, 02:44:37 AM »
i keep reporting my posts on here where i quote people from ERA but nothing seems to be happening :maf

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #14846 on: June 21, 2018, 02:47:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9480045/
User Banned (Duration Pending): Transphobia. History of similar behaviour.

The people who are most aggressive in pushing for the demedicalization of trans conditions (the non-dysphoric non-binaries) are not concerned about this scenario from my experience because 1) they themselves do not feel any distress over their bodies and are almost never pursuing medical intervention , and 2) they don't believe physical dysphoria even exists and simply want to chalk up all the pain and distress trans people feel to societal bigotry.

But yes it's a huge issue. The more you try and demedicalize being Trans the more you make it increasingly difficult for Trans people who are in a tremendous, often life-threatening amount of pain to get the help and treatment that they desperately need, or even be taken seriously for that matter. I have to self-med because finding a doctor that is competent and non-hostile is pretty much impossible in my area. Its even worse for trans youths who often dont have that option and are just stuck completely without care as they are forced to watch their bodies irreversibly change and develop in ways that cause them an incredible amount of pain and distress, often driving many to the point of suicide.
Are you really going to imply that physical dysphoria doesn't exist? That the incredible pain countless trans men and women feel everyday due to their bodies is not real? That's far more offensive than what the other poster said.

Being trans is a condition for many people that requires medical intervention. Lack of medical care to treat dysphoria can and often be legitimately life threatening. The more people try to demedicalize being Trans the harder they make it for people to be taken seriously when seeking care.

another bigot exposed, GamerGate really has to be targeting ERA for this to be so common

Banning trans members from transphobia. Any accusation of transphobia from RE just feels meaningless

benjipwns

« Reply #14847 on: June 21, 2018, 02:49:51 AM »
I didn't mean they weren't women.

But I mean... I don't see how anyone can reasonably deny that for a straight person, when it comes to a pre-op transperson the genitalia is probably going to be the biggest issue.

I genuinelly feel bad for trans people on this matter. I genuinelly do. But it's not reasonable to demand that people change their sexuality.
action this fucking transphobe with the rest of them already, he can't even be genuine in spelling genuinely

benjipwns

« Reply #14848 on: June 21, 2018, 02:54:29 AM »
this guy lol
he really wants someone to notice this:
which would also explain the super high amount of bi people in comparison to monosexuals.
I don't get you monosexual types.
meanwhile, all i know is that nudemacusers is probably stereosexual or dolby5.0sexual

tuna_love

« Reply #14849 on: June 21, 2018, 02:55:45 AM »
atmosexual  :rejoice
our boy brasil got his pick of the litter, every other country is just eating trans scraps

benjipwns

« Reply #14850 on: June 21, 2018, 02:56:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9520390/
No my no avatar low post count friend
GOTCHA! gators are so stupid lol

FUME5

« Reply #14851 on: June 21, 2018, 02:56:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9517800/

I now return to lurking and laughing at you shitlords.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #14852 on: June 21, 2018, 02:57:05 AM »
I don't get why people are so hung up on genitals.

I'm a straight cis guy. I'm attracted to the female form. I like the curves and the smoothness and all that good stuff.

I don't find vaginas attractive. They feel good for sex but they are not a pretty sight. I've seen my fair share of them and it is what it is.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/9520050/

nudemac found a time machine!

parallax

« Reply #14853 on: June 21, 2018, 03:00:14 AM »
nah, Sunhi's on there, he's posted about a thousand gifs from God of War alone looking at his post history, also other Sony exclusives

just doesn't seem to do the "forum drama" ones like Mama Robotnik also used to do with Star Trek clips, etc.

do you remember that webcomic that was feuding with gaf for some reason, and sunhi made a gif of eating a sandwich and then shitting on said comic?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14854 on: June 21, 2018, 03:00:28 AM »
How did Anakin beat sebulba even though sebulba had that huge lead?

benjipwns

« Reply #14855 on: June 21, 2018, 03:01:20 AM »
FINALLY, THE CLEANSING BEGINS

User Banned (1 Week): Transphobia.

I would not date a trans person, and I assure you it’s not because they can’t have kids.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Transphobia. Account still in junior phase.

Yeah so you just admitted that when push cones to shove you don't really see trans women as women.
Yeah, and I bet they're not proud of that. I certainly know I'm not proud of it, but at least I can admit it than outright deny it.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Transphobia.

No, I won't date trans, fats, ugly people. What's the peoblem?
User Banned (5 Days): Transphobia.

What? Train yourself out of intrinsical sexual behaviour? Are you suggesting a heterosexual version of conversion therapy?

User Banned (Duration Pending): Transphobia. Accumulated infractions.

I was talking with a couple coworkers just the other night, and one friend made a comment that the other friend should get with me(knowing I was engaged). Her response was "not the right color". I'm white. She doesn't date or have sex with white dudes. I did not look at her as a bigot in any way. Why would I? Everyone has their sexual preferences. Me? I don't want a penis in bed with me. I'm straight, I want a vagina. That doesn't make me a bigot in any way.

The fact that people in this thread are talking down to straight people that want the opposite sex for a relationship is appalling.

User Banned (3 Days): Transphobia. Please do not refer to or imply that trans people are abnormal or unnatural.

I don't know how else i should word it? Natural? Basically someone that looks and sounds like they were born as a female
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 04:39:35 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #14856 on: June 21, 2018, 03:02:56 AM »
Straight men have a mighty need to signal that they're SUPER straight and totally never kissed a guy while drunk in college
something that's never a problem on the bore :rejoice

benjipwns

« Reply #14857 on: June 21, 2018, 03:03:47 AM »
How did Anakin beat sebulba even though sebulba had that huge lead?
because it was in the script dummy

jeez some people lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14858 on: June 21, 2018, 03:09:05 AM »

Not bad.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14859 on: June 21, 2018, 03:09:13 AM »

:holeup

I was with you like "yeah, yeah, *headnod* up until this part 

It's like you were on a path to bring some normalcy to this thread and then you went complete horseshoe theory on this fashion shit

First off, did *you* find a mint condition Kony 2012 shirt for $2? Didn't think so bitch. I choose d.o.p.e shirts, you choose n.o.p.e shirts

My shirts are fucking dope, FUME5 has seen me he can confirm
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 03:14:11 AM by Transhuman »

benjipwns

« Reply #14860 on: June 21, 2018, 03:11:55 AM »
FUME5 has seen me he can confirm
i don't listen to bigots who have been actioned on ERA

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #14861 on: June 21, 2018, 03:14:31 AM »
My favorite thing about ERA is that when they finally find a ~~~transphobic person~~, ~~racist~~, or ~~GAMERGATOR~~ they will still only hit them with a one week ban. All this bullshit about punching nazi's and fighting the alt right, and when they find one their own house they tell them to sit on the porch step for a few hours become mommy nicole is pissed.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14862 on: June 21, 2018, 03:16:21 AM »

FUME5 is cool and if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends

agrajag

« Reply #14863 on: June 21, 2018, 03:20:59 AM »

FUME5 is cool and if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends

Sorry we don't date cis men here, what you thought we were some kind of Nazis?

benjipwns

« Reply #14864 on: June 21, 2018, 03:25:12 AM »
My favorite thing about ERA is that when they finally find a ~~~transphobic person~~, ~~racist~~, or ~~GAMERGATOR~~ they will still only hit them with a one week ban. All this bullshit about punching nazi's and fighting the alt right, and when they find one their own house they tell them to sit on the porch step for a few hours become mommy nicole is pissed.
i like how a moderator admitted they made a thread just to express blind outrage and presumably to ban some hidden bigots, that's proactive leadership

something that if shosta had thought of it he'd still be an exalted ERA mod in the Silver City instead of in the Filth Gutter here with assimilate and optimus and transhuman

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14865 on: June 21, 2018, 03:26:20 AM »
In terms of sensation during intercourse are post op vaginas the same as real vaginas?
MODS MODS ACTION ACTION!!!

MOD CRISIS : RAZING STORM
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #14866 on: June 21, 2018, 03:27:51 AM »
Quote from: Brazil
Does this apply to all traits a person finds attractive or unattractive? There are a vast number of traits not under a person's control that another might find attractive or not. Things like height or breast size or personality or how long their legs are or how muscular they are or if they wear glasses, etc, etc. Would anyone claiming they are not attracted to people because of any of those particular traits also be bigoted?
It’s becoming increasingly clear that you’re not in this discussion in good faith, but I’ll indulge you once more.

How does the phrase, “I will never date someone who has a mole”, sound to you? Surely as ridiculous and absurd as it does to me?

But the thing is: we’re not talking about breast sizes here. We’re talking about a group of women who are systematically mistreated by society on every level. Someone who talks in absolutes about trans women in the way we were discussing is a bigot, straight up. Maybe someone who says the phrase in the paragraph above isn’t a bigot - even though they’re definitely at least a full-on idiot. But that’s meaningless semantics and completely divorced from what this thread and my original post are about.
oooooooohhhh the magic phrase

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14867 on: June 21, 2018, 03:29:14 AM »
we’re not talking about breast sizes here.

sorta are though

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14868 on: June 21, 2018, 03:29:46 AM »
I don't know anout you guys but when I think about transgender people, I think about the psychological pain of growing up in a body of the incorrect gender, and the body horror that is so intense that it requires a surgical operation that changes your body on a deeply private and person level. And that always gets me in the mood for sex.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14869 on: June 21, 2018, 03:31:24 AM »
sugar nooddle fucks though

benjipwns

« Reply #14870 on: June 21, 2018, 03:32:58 AM »
I think about the psychological pain of growing up in a body of the incorrect gender, and the body horror that is so intense
please don't use transphobic language like this

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14871 on: June 21, 2018, 03:33:29 AM »
Is this transphobic, but they got a brazilian guy to be a mod who is apparently super trans friendly?

or is that racist?

benjipwns

« Reply #14872 on: June 21, 2018, 03:36:14 AM »
The fact that people in this thread are talking down to straight people that want the opposite sex for a relationship is appalling.
Me saying, "You poor thing. It must suck to be marginalized" would be talking down to you. Saying, "trans women are real women" is just trying to drill in the fact that you need to get over your black-and-white views of the world. Genitals dictating gender is a view I hope goes the way of the fear of electricity when that was becoming the norm.

Also, saying you're straight and that you want a vagina is pretty damning for various reasons. You say everyone has their sexual preference, and you're right, but then you go into a rigid and generic viewpoint: "I don't want a penis in bed with me. I'm straight, I want a vagina." How can you claim you're not a bigot and not see how damaging--to trans people and yourself--your statement is? No one gives a shit about your preferences; people care that you can't--or aren't willing to--see past them. Again, the issue here is that you're basically saying trans women aren't real women, in the guise of "my preference."

Bigots don't care to learn; good people choose to. I hope you're the latter.
lock the thread, ban everyone, shut down era, leper etoliate, slayven sort it, we're done here, gamergate won't be coming back from this

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14873 on: June 21, 2018, 03:37:53 AM »
is robin the swidget pillow?

benjipwns

« Reply #14874 on: June 21, 2018, 03:40:30 AM »
Please don't try and lazily dismiss arguments. Engage or don't but don't accuse me of arguing in bad faith because you prefer an excuse to stop.
wow, KHarvey16 admits he's a troll account finally

this thread has everything, it's the UrERA thread

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14875 on: June 21, 2018, 03:52:34 AM »
rip thebore.com :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #14876 on: June 21, 2018, 03:56:32 AM »
Does the OP realise that posting a thread as a mod has an immediate chilling effect on people that might want to express an opinion but feel unable to do so.
Don't worry, despite dozens of people posting horrifically transphobic rhetoric throughout this thread, only a couple have been banned.
underrated poster

ashep

« Reply #14877 on: June 21, 2018, 03:56:52 AM »
Trans folk should start being incels... then folks here would probably show us more empathy.
The research would suggest that you already are.  :whatsthedeal

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14878 on: June 21, 2018, 04:09:12 AM »
Tesla thread delivering :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnbc-elon-musk-emails-employees-about-extensive-and-damaging-sabotage-by-employee.50004/#post-9421563

I debated about whether including the fact that a lot of posters on this forum are brainwashed by the old guard, status quo auto and oil conglomerate.

Looking at these posts calling Elon a crazy conspiracy theorist after the employee admitted it, I made a good choice including it. They're brainwashed, astroturfers, or Russian bots trying to sow a divide.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnbc-elon-musk-emails-employees-about-extensive-and-damaging-sabotage-by-employee.50004/page-2#post-9421983

I honestly believe these Tesla threads are so divided because there's some foul play going on on this forum. The post you quoted is just so far out there.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnbc-elon-musk-emails-employees-about-extensive-and-damaging-sabotage-by-employee.50004/page-3#post-9460748

Handing out a one week ban for this is a very very bad look.
Should be longer tbh, maybe permanent. Accusing other members with no evidence isn't acceptable.

Not really, calling people Russian bots etc just because people didn't agree with with him is weird
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #14879 on: June 21, 2018, 04:11:08 AM »
I'm glad that this is still around

You can’t be racist against white people. Racism refers to discrimination and systematic oppression and white people aren’t subject to that.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9519345