Author Topic: Hospitals are no fun  (Read 926 times)

G The Resurrected

Hospitals are no fun
« on: December 06, 2006, 03:31:29 AM »
I'm sitting here stayed up pretty much all last night and i'm still up right now waiting to hear about my mom. Stealing internet from god knows where. And figuring out how my fat ass is gonna get some sleep.

Anyways the food sucks, the people are always doing shit. And theres yelling and crap always going on. I hate hospitals.

I fucking wouldnt be here if they hadnt kicked her fucking ass out yesterday. The whole medical system is pretty much fucked. They turn people out like a supercuts on a good day. Once your done they kick you out the chair and its off to the next customer.

Anyways hope you all are well.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
Re: Hospitals are no fun
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 04:57:23 AM »
I hate hospitals. Why are you in one? Last time I was in one I was really drunk with a broken nose and a cut up face, not too fun.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 10:51:14 AM »
My mom had surgery on monday, come to find out she was internally bleeding all day and night after they released her. She passed out cause of the blood loss so she's back in the hospital. She's not gonna need another operation right now, but she's gonna have to relax till they release her. Hopefully they dont rush her out.

Fatghost28

• Finally got a tag
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 12:03:30 PM »
What surgery did she have?
HOT

G The Resurrected

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 12:05:16 PM »
She had a herniated stomach and intestine. Its all from a bad gastric bypass operation from what i hear. 

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 12:15:51 PM »
Was it the hospital or the insurance provider that suggested her release?

G The Resurrected

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 12:37:26 PM »
Insurance pushed it on the hospital. She couldnt even walk and they released her.

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 03:01:34 PM »
Insurance pushed it on the hospital. She couldnt even walk and they released her.

I doubt insurance pushed it on the hospital or whatever. They generally release people after hernia operations, they're fairly routine and all you need is someone to drive you home and get you in bed.

I wouldn't want that to happen to my mom, or anyone in my family. People should be kept overnight for observation at least after surgeries, IMO. Wow.

I hope she's okay!
:-*

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 03:04:54 PM »
hospitals are morbid, dreadful places

and most everyone who works in them are utterly incompetent or pompous, do you really want to put your life in the hands of morons?

to avoid at all costs unless your life is at stake

G The Resurrected

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 07:25:30 PM »
She's medically fragile though spencer. She's not normal and healthy. She's freaking handicapped for fuck sake. They gave me a pager and told me to relax and stay around. I havent gotten a update since she went in.

And yeah it was the insurance company pressuring the attendee that clears people. My mom's got catastrophic coverage and they are trying to put out the least amount of money for all her shit its sad.

Fatghost28

• Finally got a tag
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 07:58:20 PM »
hospitals are morbid, dreadful places

and most everyone who works in them are utterly incompetent or pompous, do you really want to put your life in the hands of morons?

to avoid at all costs unless your life is at stake

No one likes hospitals but everyone who works in one is utterly incompetent and pompous?

Shit Jotaro, talk about pot calling kettle black here.

HOT