Author Topic: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics  (Read 1855932 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Re: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics
« Reply #11340 on: November 19, 2010, 02:05:01 PM »
Fun fact, when they search people and luggage they aren't just looking for terrorist threats.  I know, weird right?

well, last year they were definitely searching for my camera or anything of similar or greater value

and they got it
duc

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Re: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics
« Reply #11341 on: November 19, 2010, 02:10:24 PM »
[youtube=560,345]4-mZtdI7-hY[/youtube]
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11342 on: November 19, 2010, 02:18:47 PM »
It really irritates me that Obama not wanting to give tax cuts to the rich is being billed [by Fox News, ect.] as Obama not wanting to give tax cuts to the poor [because the Rebs. are stalling his plan entirely, thus there's no tax cuts for anyone].
dog

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11343 on: November 19, 2010, 03:18:47 PM »
The assault on NPR and its funding has got me a bit miffed. This whole thing has turned people who've only tuned in in passing to become experts on its programing and what they're really about.
:9

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #11344 on: November 19, 2010, 06:28:47 PM »

乱学者

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #11347 on: November 19, 2010, 08:13:19 PM »
Apparently the "DC handlers" sent to help Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle wouldn't let her staff air this crappy ad. It shows old people scouring the desert for Social Security money. Was it too comically amateurish, or not racist enough?
http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/11/the-dumb-social-security-ad-sharron-angle-never-aired-video.php?ref=fpblg

[youtube=560,345]StxlCF5_z1o[/youtube]
no fucking way :rofl

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #11348 on: November 19, 2010, 08:44:42 PM »
Apparently the "DC handlers" sent to help Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle wouldn't let her staff air this crappy ad. It shows old people scouring the desert for Social Security money. Was it too comically amateurish, or not racist enough?
http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/11/the-dumb-social-security-ad-sharron-angle-never-aired-video.php?ref=fpblg

I love you, America.  :lol
MMA

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11349 on: November 19, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »

Speechless.

And the menacing music is something out of Fallout. I'm guessing all those old people had the Wild Wasteland perk :teehee
:9

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11350 on: November 19, 2010, 10:44:53 PM »
[youtube=560,345]vhBYGX61zxM[/youtube]
 :lol

c'mon Obama, listen to Biden more

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #11351 on: November 19, 2010, 11:04:54 PM »
[youtube=560,345]vhBYGX61zxM[/youtube]

c'mon Obama, listen to Biden more

As shitty as the Nov. 2010 elections were, I pray for a Palin/Obama matchup in 2012.  That's just a gimme.  :lol
MMA

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #11352 on: November 19, 2010, 11:33:16 PM »
Best possible thing about a Palin '12 nomination:  Self-styled intellectual conservatives like David Brooks and George Will coming up with increasingly convoluted and implausible reasons why she'd make a fine president.

Worst possible thing about a Palin '12 nomination:  President Sarah Palin; being caught in the middle of the pile of manmeat that will be Boogie's couch.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #11353 on: November 19, 2010, 11:35:09 PM »
EVERYONE ON THE SOCIALIZED MEDICINE MANPILE!
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #11354 on: November 19, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »
Can I just say that I find it pretty fuckin shameful that we're freaking out over airport scans when the government has kidnapped, imprisoned, tortured, and killed tons of people with the same national security justification?  Activities which are basically supported by a majority of Americans, at that.

It's not surprising at all that people are a lot more upset about inconveniences to themselves (or to people they identify with) than they are about atrocities committed against others.  But it still pisses me off.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #11355 on: November 19, 2010, 11:47:29 PM »
 :rofl

Shit, Mandark, there's a level of stupid (without a corresponding level of hotness) where even I won't be able to get it up for a celebrity hatefuck.  I leave those honours for Creepy Old Guy.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Malkin gets admitted to the couch.  Coulter does not.  Also admitted:  That insane psycho bitch from the New York Post (or is it NY Daily News?) I've seen on CNN a few times in the past month.  Don't know her name, but.... :drool
[close]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:49:41 PM by Boogie »
MMA

Oblivion

« Reply #11356 on: November 20, 2010, 12:02:20 AM »
Holy shit @ that Sharon Angle ad. Never has Bill Maher's characterization of the teabaggers being an army of zombie mall walkers under Glenn Beck been more appropriate.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Malkin gets admitted to the couch.  Coulter does not.  Also admitted:  That insane psycho bitch from the New York Post (or is it NY Daily News?) I've seen on CNN a few times in the past month.  Don't know her name, but.... :drool
[close]

I think you may be thinking of S.E. Cupp. Bitch could use a good rapin'.   :heart
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:04:29 AM by Oblivion »

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #11357 on: November 20, 2010, 12:06:57 AM »

I think you may be thinking of S.E. Cupp. Bitch could use a good rapin'.   :heart

Oh yeah, that's her.

She's been a very naughty girl, and needs to be punished.  :hump :hump :hump

so long as she keeps her gawdamned mouth shut apart from the moans and screams.   :yuck

edit:  ya, not the "rapin'" part tho.  I mean, dude, c'mon.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:14:06 AM by Boogie »
MMA

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #11358 on: November 20, 2010, 12:08:38 AM »
Boogie:  Semicolon!  The gag was that we all move into your apartment after she wins.  Though I agree, and throw in Mike Orlando's observation years ago (vis Jessica Simpson?) that if a woman's dumb enough, it has the same erotic effect as if she were constantly letting out loud, wet farts.

Oblivion: ...

Oblivion

« Reply #11359 on: November 20, 2010, 12:12:36 AM »
Oblivion: ...

What? I was talking about the good kind of rape.  ???

edit: Holy shit, I can't believe I have to preface that comment by saying I'm joking. Thought the emoticon gave it away...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:21:03 AM by Oblivion »

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #11360 on: November 20, 2010, 12:13:11 AM »
Boogie:  Semicolon!  The gag was that we all move into your apartment after she wins.  

argh, dammit!  I can't be expected to pick up on grammar-based wit past 9:30pm on a Friday!

Though I agree, and throw in Mike Orlando's observation years ago (vis Jessica Simpson?) that if a woman's dumb enough, it has the same erotic effect as if she were constantly letting out loud, wet farts.

MMA

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11361 on: November 20, 2010, 12:36:06 AM »
Of all the babes on Fox you guys pick the average nerd. You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darlings

[youtube=560,345]dydcmwory4k
[/youtube]
unf unf

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #11362 on: November 20, 2010, 12:43:45 AM »
It's embarrassing how casual and unprofessional the people on Fox are. Most of these people wouldn't even cut it at a local affiliate in a bigger market.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #11363 on: November 20, 2010, 01:02:59 AM »
Of all the babes on Fox you guys pick the average nerd. You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darlings

[youtube=560,345]dydcmwory4k
[/youtube]
unf unf

Okay, yes, she's smoking.  But she's not as aggravatingly douchy to inspire hatefucking desires.

Cupp seems to meld the perfect storm of hotness + glasses + being mind-numbingly distinguished mentally-challenged and aggravating such that the only rational response to interacting with her must be to find a way to bed her.  I mean, there is no other motivation for any male to spend more than 26 seconds in the same room as her.
MMA

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11364 on: November 20, 2010, 02:50:11 AM »
So what you're really saying is you want to bang Sarah Palin

Oblivion

« Reply #11365 on: November 20, 2010, 03:36:41 AM »
Meh, that yellow chick isn't that hot.

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

:drool :drool :drool

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #11366 on: November 20, 2010, 03:57:35 AM »
So what you're really saying is you want to bang Sarah Palin

no no no

a thousand times no...
MMA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #11367 on: November 20, 2010, 04:00:52 AM »
.whoops
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:19:28 PM by Boogie »
MMA

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #11368 on: November 20, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »
Based on those videos, I think S.E. Cupp must be a shortened form Sippy Cupp.

___

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11369 on: November 20, 2010, 01:50:29 PM »
holy shit she's obnoxious

but i would still smash  :'(

Phoenix Dark

Beardo

« Reply #11371 on: November 21, 2010, 09:52:50 AM »
[youtube=560,345]XSQTz1bccL4[/youtube]

This is the sickest fucking thing I have seen in a long time. I want to vomit after watching this. They are conditioning us to submit from childhood now.

The worst part is that the father just stands there. If anyone tries this on my kid, there will be hell to pay.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #11372 on: November 21, 2010, 10:16:57 AM »
Imma save these Retardlican outrage quotes to be used later when TSA ball cupping and strip searches will be justified under a Republican leadership by the same ninnies who are criticizing the TSA now.

Also I'd plow S.E. Cupp.  She's annoying and ill informed.  She's just another attractive woman who was never called on her BS when growing up and is now emboldened whenever someone criticizes her (aka "the hataz can't stand mah swagger").  In other words, another Sarah Palin or Hasselbeck.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #11373 on: November 21, 2010, 10:41:17 AM »
This quote made me chuckle:

Rep. Pete Sessions (R., Texas), a senior member of the Republican leadership who coordinated the GOP House campaigns, suggested that it would be different when Republicans raise the debt limit than when Democrats did it.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/11/18/boehner-warns-gop-on-debt-ceiling/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wsj%2Fwashwire%2Ffeed+%28WSJ.com%3A+Washington+Wire

It ties into my earlier post about how some people are fine with Republican debt but not Democrat debt.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11374 on: November 21, 2010, 06:26:22 PM »
manabyte devastated:
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/11/21/922282/-A-Message-to-Cenk-Uygur

*responding to http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/11/20/922221/-A-Message-To-President-Obama

Never liked Uygur, and I haaate when I click on an interesting looking youtube video only for it to be a Young Turks video of them discussing said video

Oblivion

« Reply #11375 on: November 21, 2010, 09:42:07 PM »
Cenk is one of the most reasonable, and awesome liberal nazis ever. That guy's response to him is silly and he's gay. Don't be hatin', PD! :punch

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #11376 on: November 21, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »
I don't know who this Uygur guy is, but that piece he wrote is straight up dumb.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #11377 on: November 21, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »
cenk uygur's fun, like a slightly less coherent but also less profane matt taibbi, but this time, he just got dropped by what i assume is r.a. "driz'zt do'urden" salvatore? :o :o :o
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11378 on: November 21, 2010, 11:25:40 PM »
Yup Drizzy in the flesh, a full blown liberal.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #11379 on: November 21, 2010, 11:40:59 PM »
that's gotta hurt
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #11380 on: November 21, 2010, 11:43:52 PM »

This is the sickest fucking thing I have seen in a long time. I want to vomit after watching this. They are conditioning us to submit from childhood now.

The worst part is that the father just stands there. If anyone tries this on my kid, there will be hell to pay.

why do you hate 9/11, traitor
duc

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #11381 on: November 22, 2010, 12:28:04 AM »
I don't know who this Uygur guy is, but that piece he wrote is straight up dumb.
Didn't he also name his son Prometheus? smh

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #11382 on: November 22, 2010, 12:29:47 AM »

yar

Beardo

« Reply #11383 on: November 22, 2010, 01:04:55 AM »
How can everyone just stand there? Especially the boys father?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11384 on: November 22, 2010, 01:17:52 AM »
Oh, I don't know, maybe it has a little something to do with the fact that he's a Patriotic American© who doesn't want to see Obama bin Laden and his terrorist friends turn this great country into a Muslim theme park?
dog

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #11385 on: November 22, 2010, 01:28:10 AM »
How can everyone just stand there? Especially the boys father?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

or

*any number of police brutality videos*

or

*horrific stats about civilians killed in Iraq*

or

*stories about prison conditions in the US*

People go along with horrible shit all the time when it's officially sanctioned.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #11386 on: November 22, 2010, 01:35:29 AM »
What he said. Basically people bow down to authority or the status quo.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11387 on: November 22, 2010, 02:03:21 AM »
nah beardo would have led a revolt of guerrilla warfare in the airport

Fresh Prince

« Reply #11388 on: November 22, 2010, 02:06:50 AM »
cheardo

Beardo

« Reply #11389 on: November 22, 2010, 09:25:50 AM »

They can pry my toe nail clippers and bottled waters out of my cold dead hands!!

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #11390 on: November 22, 2010, 09:34:17 AM »

WOLVERINES!
yar

Beardo

« Reply #11391 on: November 22, 2010, 09:56:04 AM »

WOLVERINES!

If I was liberal I would try to understand and relate to the TSA Agent while his hand was groping my balls. And then we could reach some kind of mutual agreement based on our respective cultures whereas he may cup my balls twice a day because I dont want to offend him. In return, I get the empty satisfaction of knowing that I am tolerant of everyone. Even people who molest children.

Dickie Dee

« Reply #11392 on: November 22, 2010, 11:15:11 AM »
Beardo can't be real right? Useless security measures and erosion of civil liberities in the name of "security" is a recent liberal phenomenon? I mean, Beardo can't be real right?
___

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #11393 on: November 22, 2010, 11:37:20 AM »

« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:40:17 AM by Zero Hero »
©ZH

Himu

« Reply #11394 on: November 22, 2010, 01:23:47 PM »
:rofl
IYKYK

« Reply #11395 on: November 22, 2010, 01:36:20 PM »
So Donald Trump is going to make decision about a presidential run by June.  If he wins, he could have the most epic inauguration.  I can see him stepping up to the mic, turning to Obama, "Mr. Obama you're fired."
+1

Fresh Prince

« Reply #11396 on: November 22, 2010, 01:47:56 PM »
rights are rights only when you are white

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11397 on: November 22, 2010, 01:52:49 PM »
speaking of which
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/11/is_tsa_exempting_women_in_hijabs_from_controversia.php

The right's ability to broadcast bullshit - and the left/media's inability to counter it - is truly stunning.

Dickie Dee

« Reply #11398 on: November 22, 2010, 01:55:38 PM »
So Donald Trump is going to make decision about a presidential run by June.  If he wins, he could have the most epic inauguration.  I can see him stepping up to the mic, turning to Obama, "Mr. Obama you're fired."

Oh gawd, based on posting history this wasn't ironic

:-\
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 03:00:04 PM by Mamacint »
___

Fresh Prince

« Reply #11399 on: November 22, 2010, 02:36:58 PM »
Trump is the new Reagen.