Author Topic: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics  (Read 1856193 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I would *gulps* become a republican to be with her. :drool
©ZH

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
I'd give her a good old fashioned hate rogering.
yar

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politi
« Reply #5522 on: October 15, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »
She is pretty moderate for a Republican... and a total hottie.

... but I thought that since the election. I have a friend, who is a completely right-wing Republican (global warming doesn't exist, poor people caused the economic collapse, etc.) that accuses me of being a "dirty progressive" and believes the only reason I'm still a card carrying member of the GOP is because of my lust for Meghan McCain.
PSP

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politi
« Reply #5524 on: October 15, 2009, 06:18:00 PM »
She's too skinny for black dudes
PSP

Phoenix Dark

Perfect size for me

Human Snorenado

• Icon
It's all in the titties, pee dee.  Her ass is proportional for her size.
yar

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
She always was.  A lot of people just didn't want to admit it since she was on the other side.

Speaking of which, I'd still give Palin a deep dicking.  Probably has a year or two left on her MILF status.
🍆🍆

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Meghan McCain likes to read:

(Image removed from quote.)

My genes are tingling  :drool

well, i'm now a republican

kill the poors
duc

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #5529 on: October 16, 2009, 12:19:39 AM »
[youtube=560,345]#&FMT=18[/youtube]

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5530 on: October 16, 2009, 12:22:11 AM »
Are you kidding me wtf :lol

He's playing fucking commercials?! :lol

Mean Joe Greene?! Kodak!? :rofl
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5531 on: October 16, 2009, 12:27:08 AM »
So the cold, hard proof that America used to be better are old commercials? :lol
PSP

Human Snorenado

• Icon
I dunno man, I mean he's got a point.  Remember "Where's the Beef?"  Spuds McKenzie?  The Swedish Bikini Team?  COME ON.
yar

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
that is the longest I ever sat through glen b. repubs started the party. then the parents came home and everyone dashed leaving America a shithole. You are grounded.... its' time to clean up America. But the repubs are praising you for the good time they had.

Just let us back....

Just have another party. your parents are stupid enough to think it won't again. Do it.

Throw the party again.
©ZH

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5534 on: October 16, 2009, 12:38:14 AM »
Quote from: The Card Cheat
I dunno man, I mean he's got a point.  Remember "Where's the Beef?"  Spuds McKenzie?  The Swedish Bikini Team?  COME ON.

:lol

... Just when Meghan McCain gets me aroused to be a Republican, Glenn Beck is like an instant boner killer.

[youtube=560,345]yH0JhfQYXhA[/youtube]

Also pretty good. :lol
PSP

Phoenix Dark

kinda expected Beck to bust out with
[youtube=560,345]n6CR-g-nBYg[/youtube]

Mandark

• Icon
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/10/15/national/a124653D11.DTL&tsp=1

(10-15) 20:35 PDT New Orleans (AP) --

A Louisiana justice of the peace said he refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple out of concern for any children the couple might have. Keith Bardwell, justice of the peace in Tangipahoa Parish, says it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long.

"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way," Bardwell told the Associated Press on Thursday. "I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else."

Bardwell said he asks everyone who calls about marriage if they are a mixed race couple. If they are, he does not marry them, he said.

Bardwell said he has discussed the topic with blacks and whites, along with witnessing some interracial marriages. He came to the conclusion that most of black society does not readily accept offspring of such relationships, and neither does white society, he said.

"There is a problem with both groups accepting a child from such a marriage," Bardwell said. "I think those children suffer and I won't help put them through it."

If he did an interracial marriage for one couple, he must do the same for all, he said.

"I try to treat everyone equally," he said.

I don't think I can say anything to make this funnier.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5537 on: October 16, 2009, 01:33:03 AM »
So, do they use the bathroom after he marries them? :lol
PSP

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5538 on: October 16, 2009, 01:48:26 AM »
So, do they use the bathroom after he marries them? :lol

Or maybe he has them use the bathroom to wash their hands before touching his bible?

Akala

• Easy Victor
That's near Hammond, which is just north of New Orleans. Strange.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
what
the
hell
:rofl

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
AMC

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5541 on: October 16, 2009, 03:36:17 PM »
MEAN JOE GREENE
PSP

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5543 on: October 16, 2009, 05:52:47 PM »
 :lol thas some goooood fanfiction
:9

Oblivion

After comparing himself to a Jew in Nazi Germany, which one of the following metaphors will Glenn Beck be using the next time the Obama administration says something mean/truthful about him/fox?

-9/11
-Hurricane Katrina
-The Trail of Tears
-Stalin's Gulags
-The Armenian genocide
-The Oklahoma City bombing
-The bombing of Hiroshima/Nagasaki
-The Rape of Nanking
-Rosa Parks

Should get a betting pool going on.

Stoney Mason

treythemovie

After comparing himself to a Jew in Nazi Germany, which one of the following metaphors will Glenn Beck be using the next time the Obama administration says something mean/truthful about him/fox?

-9/11
-Hurricane Katrina
-The Trail of Tears
-Stalin's Gulags
-The Armenian genocide
-The Rape of Nanking
-Rosa Parks

Rosa Parks. To cancel out Barack's "blackness"

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

-9/11
-Hurricane Katrina
-The Trail of Tears
-Stalin's Gulags
-The Armenian genocide
-The Rape of Nanking
-Rosa Parks

You can't really get much worse than the Holocaust references.  He's pretty much hit his limit right then and there.  Except he'll probably be more explicit about the holocaust comparisons:

"Public option will force hard working Americans to visit sick pricks like Dr. Mengele"
"Supporting cap and trade is like getting sent to the gas chambers!"

Shit like that
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

-9/11
-Hurricane Katrina
-The Trail of Tears
-Stalin's Gulags
-The Armenian genocide
-The Rape of Nanking
-Rosa Parks

You can't really get much worse than the Holocaust references. 

you sayin' the holocaust was worse than slavery? :punch

Phoenix Dark

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
what
the
hell
:rofl

Why would I listen to such a giant blubbering pussy?
I don't go around calling people pussies irl, fyi, ok.
sad

Phoenix Dark

Erick Erickson is really making a name for himself

Mandark

• Icon
Erickson's also the guy behind Operation Leper, where they'd rally the troops against any ex-McCain staffers who were mean to Sarah Palin.

He's dumb even for what he is.

Akala

• Easy Victor
EB HALP!

my dad fucking admitted to liking glen FUCKING beck. link me with the insane : (

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
EB HALP!

my dad fucking admitted to liking glen FUCKING beck. link me with the insane : (

Glen Beck strikes me as one of those idealistic blowhards with more than a few skeletons in his closet.  Its usually just a matter of time.
sad

Akala

• Easy Victor
but I need a shocka for um, tomorrow morning!

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Erickson's also the guy behind Operation Leper, where they'd rally the troops against any ex-McCain staffers who were mean to Sarah Palin.

He's dumb even for what he is.

http://twitter.com/ewerickson/status/4812082156
Linda Douglass really is the Joseph Goebbels of the White House Health Care shop: http://bit.ly/3y276U

:spin
___

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
Glen Beck strikes me as one of those idealistic blowhards with more than a few skeletons in his closet.  Its usually just a matter of time.
the thing is, his skeletons are already out of his closet.  I mean, besides the raping and murder of a college student in the early 90's, he's admitted and come clean on many occasions about his previous bad behavior, ranging from everything from substance abuse to bad language.

His media personality is so unique just because he's so openly fragile, his previous and current flaws in character are part of his act, and of his appeal.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Glenn Beck covered his ass by being upfront about his numerous personality defects and mental issues.

I bet Rush has a few interesting skeletons as does Hannity.  Maybe not Hannity because he is such a boring blowhard and lacking any kind of personality whatsoever.  It'd be hard to believe he would have friends that transcend politics and are not bro-groupies.

Edit: Although this was always entertaining to me.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 03:11:44 PM by T EXP »
🍆🍆

Stoney Mason

« Reply #5560 on: October 17, 2009, 03:11:52 PM »
The people who love Beck and follow that show don't care about his past. In fact if anything all it does is give him the illusion of being the common man with all faults and weaknesses that normal people have.

Beck is popular for the same reason a lot of these guys are popular. He cultivates a niche among a certain segment of the audience as he says what they are either scared to say or want to say. Whether it is logical or has merit is completely outside of the point. He taps into the angry old white man demo and there are a lot of angry old white men in this country and there always will be.

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
this is the worst craziest campaign ad i have ever seen

[youtube=560,345]Xopdhv-tcPM[/youtube]
wtc

Stoney Mason

One take on history:

Quote from: GOP.com
In 1947, Jackie Robinson became the first African-American to play major league baseball in the United States, as a first baseman for the Brooklyn Dodgers.  Not only was he a great athlete, Jackie Robinson was also a great Republican.  He campaigned for Richard Nixon's presidential campaign in 1960 and then supported Nelson Rockefeller (R-NY) for the Republican nomination in 1964.  Robinson worked as a special assistant in Governor Rockefeller’s administration.

The general manager of the Brooklyn Dodgers, Branch Rickey, who hired Jackie Robinson, was also a Republican.  The Missouri Republican Party later offered Rickey the nomination for Governor and Senator, but he preferred baseball to politics.

Another take:

Quote from: Jackie Robinson, from his autobiography
Early in 1964 I wrote a Speaking Out piece for The Saturday Evening Post.  A Barry Goldwater victory would insure that the GOP would be completely the white man's party.  What happened at San Francisco when Senator Goldwater became the Republican standard-bearer confirmed my prediction.

I wasn’t altogether caught of guard by the victory of the reactionary forces in the Republican party, but I was appalled by the tactics they used to stifle their liberal opposition.  I was a special delegate to the convention through an arrangement made by the Rockefeller office. That convention was one of the most unforgettable and frightening experiences of my life. The hatred I saw was unique to me because it was hatred directed against a white man.  It embodied a revulsion for all he stood for, including his enlightened attitude toward black people.

A new breed of Republicans had taken over the GOP.  As I watched this steamroller operation in San Francisco, I had a better understanding of how it must have felt to be a Jew in Hitler’s Germany.

Oh btw just to put a coda on this story another choice quote.

Writing on page 340 of the autobiography, "I Never Had It Made", Robinson went so far as to insist that he be called an independent, "since I've never identified myself with one party or another in politics." In 1968 he campaigned for Hubert Humphrey.

"I was not as sold on the Republican party as I was on the governor," Robinson wrote of Rockefeller. "Every chance I got, while I was campaigning, I said plainly what I thought of the right-wing Republicans and the harm they were doing. I felt the GOP was a minority party in term of numbers of registered voters and could not win unless they updated their social philosophy and sponsored candidates and principles to attract the young, the black, and the independent voter. I said this often from public, and frequently Republican, platforms. By and large Republicans had ignored blacks and sometimes handpicked a few servile leaders in the black community to be their token "distinguished black fellows." How would I sound trying to go all out to sell Republicans to black people? They're not buying. They know better."

The more things change...

EDIT: And lol at the word filter

« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:23:51 AM by Stoney Mason »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Wow, it's like Jackie Robinson is still alive and wrote that LAST FREAKING WEEK or something.
yar

Stoney Mason

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Shuckin' and jivin' for the white man
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #5566 on: October 18, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »
GLENN BECK :bow

:bow THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN TROLL
IYKYK

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #5567 on: October 18, 2009, 09:26:01 PM »
chinese astrology viral marketing.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.

___

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5569 on: October 18, 2009, 11:17:21 PM »
Glenn Beck's iPod just got a new tune!
PSP

M3wThr33

Edit: Although this was always entertaining to me.

This makes me want to cry. The results are so weird for some.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
MMA

M3wThr33

« Reply #5573 on: October 19, 2009, 02:35:42 PM »
I thought this was pretty well done

:lol

I liked the Maher/Beck bit.

I think it's hilarious he won't reveal whether he got the vaccine or not. That means he did.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #5574 on: October 19, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »
I actually know the guy in that rap video.  :lol

Also,
http://www.politico.com/livepulse/1009/Finance_Committee_bill_has_been_filed_.html

The Senate Health Bill is 1,502 pages.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5575 on: October 19, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »
I don't get that comment. Are long bills indicative of great government evils?
PSP

Phoenix Dark

So you want smaller, more efficient bills that are easily accessible and streamlined FoC? Kind of an odd argument coming from someone who would prefer to carry gold bars in his pocket.

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
the "look at how many pages these bills are!!!" claims make a lot more sense when you actually see one of the things. they're double spaced with like 14-point times new roman and huge margins.
wtc

Human Snorenado

• Icon
I love the hysteria on health care. 

"This is a complex issue personal to a lot of Americans!  What's the rush to do something?  You should get it right!"

"This bill is MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND PAGES!"

yar

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5579 on: October 19, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »
I don't get the argument either.  Too short and it would be chock full of loopholes.  I guess we're supposed to be pissed this bill wasn't half assed.  Seeing as how Republicans are hard working patriots and Democrats are lazy slackers, I am surprised.

I thought this was pretty well done

I lol'd
🍆🍆