Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1798627 times)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I typed it... out loud...

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Have any of you thought about how awesome their magical abilities would be?  I mean you could easily bypass the whole poop problem with a magical enema!   
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 08:09:53 PM by Father_Mike »

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
What?
Drunk

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
ass thread reference :(

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

etiolate

google autocomplete tells me that demi is mad at selena

ToxicAdam

Wall of Death Circus

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4332084/wall_of_death_car_circus/

I can smell the diesel ...

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

ToxicAdam

That's great.

I was voted dopest fauxhawk of 2006.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I got banned for 3 weeks because I was mean to a pussy with a loli pedo animu avatar.
I just can't believe that fucking story.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I can. I follow the dude on Twitter.
AMC

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
I liked Alyssa Milano.  And then she got fugly tats. :yuck

etiolate

Double Dragon The Movie!

aka Alyssa Milano's Ass + Epic Who's The Boss joke
[youtube=560,345]RyMvoj8eU5M[/youtube]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 04:35:44 AM by etiolate »

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:9

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Himu

IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
not really that funny, guys
nat

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Raban

• The baby...

not liking something is fine, posting about it isn't really necessary, is it?

either way :lol @ that picture
SRY

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
It's funny because it's not photoshop, it's an actual sign.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
but it doesnt make sense. its a fully grown child. maybe if it was a fetus dressed as the flash.
nat

M3wThr33

but it doesnt make sense. its a fully grown child. maybe if it was a fetus dressed as the flash.
The mask makes the kid look like he has down's syndrome, IE: LET'S ABORT IT, not raise it.

M3wThr33

"why do Nintendo's games have such long legs?"
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20400818&postcount=22
 :-\

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
<insert pun>

there's supposed to be a distinguished mentally-challenged pun in there somewhere, right?

RIGHT?????
うぐう

Phoenix Dark

Someone should post:

"yup you're right: nintendo gamers mature and eventually buy real gaming consoles, and give their nintendo games to their little brothers. an infinite cycle of legs and dirty diapers"

M3wThr33

It's just a circle jerk to make Wii fans feel good that the ONLY Wii game that sells well every month is Mario Kart. The same crappy one I hate. (Double Dash is better)

Phoenix Dark

Double Dash was fun. Haters are gonna hate, but I had a blast playing that with family and friends.

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Double Dash was fun. Haters are gonna hate, but I had a blast playing that with family and friends.

Everyone would have had even more fun with a good game. 

Phoenix Dark

your avatar  :lol

Whatever, fun maps and nice controls. I had 3 people to play with every time I hooked it  up. It gets my seal of approval, I don't need anyone elses

M3wThr33

If you found a good partner, co-op mode worked SO well.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

Nintendo games have GREAT resale value
fat

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
The real answer is that few publishers have games that are as polished and replayable as Nintendo when its A-Game is on. The reality for this generation however, is that Nintendo has been able to coast by on a gigantic install base that buys stuff that is stupid enough for them to play.
PSP

M3wThr33

The real answer is that few publishers have games that are as polished and replayable as Nintendo when its A-Game is on. The reality for this generation however, is that Nintendo has been able to coast by on a gigantic install base that buys stuff that is stupid enough for them to play.
Yeah. Pretty much. When your console sells on "The new Mario Kart" and "The new Mario Bros" and "The new Zelda" you pretty much are coasting. I can't say they haven't tried to change that with the Wii branding, though.

archie4208

I sold Pikmin 2 and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for $90 each several years ago.  It was ridiculous.

Himu

IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

I sold Pikmin 2 and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for $90 each several years ago.  It was ridiculous.

I dunno how I dumped off my Path of Radiance... Im sure it was something stupid. I really wasnt privy to most values back then like I am now. I still have Pikmin 2 though. Doubt it carrys a $90 tag these days
fat

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390773

We should totally do this for The Bore.

Smooth Groove

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
[youtube=560,345]stn_XCo_dyg[/youtube]

Smooth Groove

Himu

:lol What?
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Why are we smh that guy? I glanced the post and I wouldnt give anyone my shit either
fat

archie4208

I'd let some of my friends borrow my stuff and some I wouldn't let them within 100 feet of it.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Why are we smh that guy? I glanced the post and I wouldnt give anyone my shit either

It's fine if he doesn't want to lend it out [there are people I know that I wouldn't want to lend anything to either], but he should JUST SAY SO. But his whole routine of "Ooohhh let me just finish this game first" and "Bububu my PS3 is so fragile, leaving it one for more than 15 minutes might kill it" is pretty stupid.
dog

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
I'd let some of my friends borrow my stuff and some I wouldn't let them within 100 feet of it.

Basically.

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
It sounds like this other person isn't really a friend, more an acquaintance.  The guy has basically worked himself into a corner because he doesn't speak up.

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
When people write friend I understand that as a friend not an aquaintance. That changes the situation.

I dunno, I'm just guessing.  It seems like he doesn't really like this other guy much.

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
In between the over-analysis someone has to step in with some straight Real Talk.

:bow Arbys

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3

One thing is definitely a focus on local multiplayer.  The hd twins and the associated developers forgoing local multiplayer so frequently is one of the most dimwitted omissions of this generation.  For instance, halo. The canon is laaaaaaammmmeeeeee.  I didn't dig the mechanics that much either, but I understand why it and the earlier halos sold so well for so long.  You remember right?  Halo CE constantly checked back in to the top 20 npd for years after its release.  It was always the extensive multiplayer options of splitscreen/lan/ later online/ etc. that carried the title.  Activision could potentially knock the next CoD further into the stratosphere by also including 4 player splitscreen.
sad

Akala

• Easy Victor

One thing is definitely a focus on local multiplayer.  The hd twins and the associated developers forgoing local multiplayer so frequently is one of the most dimwitted omissions of this generation.  For instance, halo. The canon is laaaaaaammmmeeeeee.  I didn't dig the mechanics that much either, but I understand why it and the earlier halos sold so well for so long.  You remember right?  Halo CE constantly checked back in to the top 20 npd for years after its release.  It was always the extensive multiplayer options of splitscreen/lan/ later online/ etc. that carried the title.  Activision could potentially knock the next CoD further into the stratosphere by also including 4 player splitscreen.

when I saw some of that thread earlier, it was just four pages of people skirting the obvious.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
the obvious not being local multiplayer, sorry.
[close]

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
I said "one thing"
There are obviously plenty of other factors.  A good example is Mario Galaxy vs NSMB wii.  One is an audiovisual cornucopia with a two piece controller, 3d spatial puzzles, peppered cutscenes and dialouge throughout, and a rather tame co-op element. The other is straightforward intuitive left to right obstacle courses with an optional "be the biggest prick" mode for good laughs with no story elements to speak of other than the premise. 
sad

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
Halo CE split-screen co-op :rock

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Yeah I saw that guy. That's yuck

You guys still dont get it, but, I wont hold it against you
fat