Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1798335 times)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
what is that pic referring to? its funny tho
UNF

Veidt

I have no idea.  :lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
It might be in reference to this:

[youtube=560,345]OCx7CQ94Omo[/youtube]
dog

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
___

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]bOdPC3l0nVc[/youtube]
dog

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:9

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

Diddy is pretty much parodying himself these days, and it's awesome. He pops up on fucking Home Shopping Network and shit these days selling his overpriced vodka. :bow

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

Art? Or just another elaborate fuck toy?

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
i'd display it
UNF

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Is it art?  :derp

Skidmark

Veidt, I believe that you might enjoy this video, it discusses the difference between theism, atheism, agnosticism, gnosticism, belief and knowledge when it comes to religion and God.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

AWWW

Can't stop won't stop

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Drunk

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
god damn himu, you are getting worse and worse in the transgaf thread. Now you got Junpei in there. It's a goddamn circus
UNF

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Veidt, I believe that you might enjoy this video, it discusses the difference between theism, atheism, agnosticism, gnosticism, belief and knowledge when it comes to religion and God.

:rofl

Annihilated by a simple question. Atheists :piss2

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
religious people tend to make shit up as they go long i.e. God will forgive, God will understand or this is what the bible says even though you know it doesn't mean that now etc.
Secular people if they have a set of their own strong beliefs are readily aware they are fucking themselves up if they violate their moral code. 

Phoenix Dark

[youtube=560,345]Neo6W1f7hyY[/youtube]
what the fuck

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
That has to be the worst concept for a movie ever (well, the execution). MARY KATE TURNED ME INTO A BURN VICTIM

Veidt

where is this world heading towards...

Himu

god damn himu, you are getting worse and worse in the transgaf thread. Now you got Junpei in there. It's a goddamn circus

That's not OUR Junpei :lol
IYKYK

CrystalGemini

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

Kitties on a vacuum cleaner:
[youtube=560,345]GTxW3GWZ5hI[/youtube]
O_O

etiolate

That's not OUR Junpei :lol

Every time I pop in there, there's something.

Try this

http://www.nairformen.com/

It works well for me.
            /
:himu   

Raban

• The baby...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20952737&postcount=2801

ok

Of all the cheeseburgers to hit on in that thread, really Himu? Really?

EDIT: That's not Himu. Fucking avatars.
SRY

Himu

I have not hit on anyone in that thread.
IYKYK

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
I prefer the Sam Harris proposition: if humanity collectively forgot all previous knowledge and had to rebuild society, would we really know the difference between greek mythology and the bible/qur'an/mahabharata/ramayana? We'd probably file it all under "cool stories with thunder dicks".

I think we'd take them pretty seriously. I mean, if we forgot all knowledge the world would seem like a pretty overwhelming scary place. And why do people turn to religion? Because it proports to hold the truth to existence and life and gives rules by which to lead your life hence making a big scary world less scary and overwhelming by giving you focus and a reason to be here. I think that's why, at least in the west, religion is more prevalent in less educated/backwards places (like Southern America :lol).
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 07:10:15 AM by quietID »
◕‿◕

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I think a lot of people pick religion because they want to be a part of something greater than themselves.  Making them feel all self righteous for picking this path is a nice bonus.

Honestly, when I see people rant about religion as if it has never been necessary, all i can think of is all the foolish egotistic patterns of the past.

yes, when people were uneducated rock chuckers with no established authority or any social pressure to not be a dick, we DID need an invisible man in the sky as an outer world judgement stick to keep everyone in line.

But now we don't, so we should bin it. We don't need invisible god thing's man made book of guidelines showing us the way on condom use, abortion, science, or whatever the various religions have decided to push their bulbuls heads into this week.

Again, the irony is that i think it's the non-religious people that have a much better moral compass (generally).

Also - why are the UK apologising to the Pope at the moment? Because we dun gone and disrespected him? After the whole ongoing child shagging thing? You have to be kidding!

"Papal entourage ... Give us a song!
 Papal entourage give-us-a-song...
 shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Meh, I've always seen organized religion at the end of the day to be just another form of people wanting to control other people.  Abolishing religion won't get rid of it.  It will just have those same persons finding other outlets to do it.
🍆🍆

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
[youtube=560,345]Neo6W1f7hyY[/youtube]
what the fuck

Money laundering

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
holy lol
PS4

Himu

I think a lot of people pick religion because they want to be a part of something greater than themselves.  Making them feel all self righteous for picking this path is a nice bonus.

This wasn't the case for me.

For me it was because I felt the need to be spiritual or at least religious even though at my core, I'm not, because everyone else I know is. For me it was more about feeding the pressure to be spiritual more than anything else. For some people, even if they're not religious, they can't imagine life without religion so they fall back on the "I'm Christian" even though they don't attend church excuse, or "I'm spiritual" because they feel the need to be in touch with their spiritual side while being able to trash religion, but aren't completely willing to get rid of their religious past. Religion impacts people differently. For some people I'm sure there's a need to belong to something bigger, but I think for a number of people it also stands for something they feel the need to be involved in simply because they were raised religiously despite having internal feelings that don't gel with a religious life style.
IYKYK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
It's conscious way of "covering their asses" in case there is a god. It's kind of funny, actually.
©ZH

Veidt

people just need to be honest with each other.
We don't know shit, and a book from centuries ago,doesn't help in the smallest bit.

We need to accept that we don't know whether there is a god or not. Just like the world is telling you.

Beezy

We need to accept that we don't know whether there is a god or not. Just like the world is telling you.
If only religious people stopped acting like you're a heathen for not believing and non-religious people stopped acting like you're a complete fool for believing.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
Ok for example I don't go and find Christians and try and get them to convert to whatever the fuck I believe in, however a big part of many faiths is getting people to convert to your faith while you believe other faiths are works of the devil or some such. Pisses me the fuck off, and if I don't know them I do just tell them to fuck off.

However more often than not, having a lot of christians in my extended family I have to be polite when some relative tries to sway me or just talk to me about why jesus is so great. My girlfriends parents are the worst, every time I talk to her step dad its jesus this or marriage that  :-\ Not only that I can't even sleep in the same fucking room as her if we stay at their house (which I've only done once and I slept on the fucking lounge floor, and no I didn't get to defile their house with illicit sex either  :'().

Hence I think I have many more rights to diss on religious people as they persistently invade my personal space with their bullshit. Can't they just be content with saving their own souls? I like mine dirty.

edit: in other words I don't care if they think I'm a heathen. I do know christians who I'm happy to be around and I don't treat them like fools (even though I think they are) so long as they keep their religious spoutings away from me.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:14:49 PM by quietID »
◕‿◕

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
This was one of the funnier Infographics I've seen at The Onion:

:lol
PSP

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Skidmark

Bebpo

lol @ #2

Himu

#2! :lol
IYKYK

Veidt

Third

• BODY TALK
great :rofl

Raban

• The baby...
#5 got me :lol
SRY

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
PSP

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
[youtube=560,345]UTWaKyYlvGA[/youtube]

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Who said I hated Hot Shots ???
PSP

Skidmark

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

New M.I.A. video for "Born Free" directed by Romain Gavras, son of Costa Gavras :bow

http://vimeo.com/11219730

It's like Punishment Park, but with gingers. :o

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
meh. after the stuff he's done with Justice I had too high expectations, apparently...

The song works more for the video than it does on it's own. It feels like a song that should be scoring some chaotic shit.

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
jon

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
http://egotvonline.com/2010/04/26/9-reasons-people-hate-tim-tebow/

:bow

Comments

i’m a USC (california) but Tim Tebow is the greatest college football player since Barry Sanders, you guys can talk shit about this guy but fact of the matter is he wins football games and championships by far the most important metrics of an athlete’s success, he has the heart of a lion

Barry Sanders is rolling in his grave

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
The author should have named his article: 9 Reasons Why Tim Tebow is a Douche, since the list is entirely observation (thus proving he is in fact a douche :teehee)
jon

Phoenix Dark

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
who made that and what is it referencing? Did OA make Jamie cry?

Himu

IYKYK