Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1798369 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
do you own red dead redemption
sup

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I will add you only if you have Red Dead Redemption and will play it with me, Wrath.
PS4

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
i don't blame bulleta for kicking me off her steam friends, i never play anything, i just buy it when it hits $5 :lol

There's that crappy 250 people limit, so when a bunch of new people are like OMGADDME, I gotta sift through the people that haven't played in a long time. :(  If you ever feel like shooting some more zombs, I'll swap you out with someone again. :D

why woud people make a troll forum over you?

Last year's soccer thread got pissed off that I came in and told them they shouldn't post nudity, ethnic/racist slurs, extreme insults, and a guy said I needed to read all 60,000 posts and "do my job" before it got that bad (I was made a mod like, 40,000 posts into the thread or something).  I permed that douche, and gave other people a week or less, about the first 5000 posts at their forum were insulting me any way you could think of (did you know I get myself off w/ a PS2 controller on vibrate while wearing cat ears? Me neither).

At least 90% of the times I play, I have the most FF, rumbler (cause people RUN IN FRONT OF ME WHILE I AM SHOOTING).  No problem there unless it's repeated wtf from a long distance, then I'll shoot you back in the foot.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Which reminds me, the other day I was playing RDR and I was trying to save this dude who was getting attacked by wolves, accidentally aimed and shot at the dude instead, then had to shoot all the passersby who were nearby so there would be no witnesses and I wouldn't get a bounty on my head.

Fucked up. :lol
PS4

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
She's ten times a bigger gamer than anybody else on this forum, that's for sure.  

PD will be all over this BWW action. 

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i like methodis and do not have him on ignore

he's like a puppy that got hit by a car and has brain damage, so all he does is shake and shit himself and bark at imaginary cars all day long but you cannot help but love him even thought you know you will eventually have to put him to sleep
sup

Bulleta©™®

Try now, rumbler, I booted MAF since he always plays Dragon Age or something. :(  Same w/ Drinky. :(

Well thats stupid, I removed one person, GR added me, and I have to remove someone else to add him.  Up the limit, steam.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:53:08 PM by Bulleta©™® »

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
She's ten times a bigger gamer than anybody else on this forum, that's for sure.  

PD will be all over this BWW action. 

PD doesn't even play games anymore. :lol
PS4

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Try now, rumbler, I booted MAF since he always plays Dragon Age or something. :(  Same w/ Drinky. :(

Sorry, MAF and Drinky, Great Rumbler is moving up in the world. :patel
dog

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas

Drinky plays Dragon Age?  I thought he hated that game...or was that Synthesizer Patel...?
PS4

cool breeze

why isn't Jinflash an icon anymore?

Sorry, MAF and Drinky, Great Rumbler is moving up in the world. :patel

Great Rumbler V
In non-steam game
Kanjo Real Girlfriend

:teehee
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:54:44 PM by Linkzg »

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
What's this? A  woman? How do we chase her away?

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Which reminds me, the other day I was playing RDR and I was trying to save this dude who was getting attacked by wolves, accidentally aimed and shot at the dude instead, then had to shoot all the passersby who were nearby so there would be no witnesses and I wouldn't get a bounty on my head.

Fucked up. :lol

lower level players ask me to posse up with them all the time and ask me for advice since i'm level 47, as if i know what the hell i'm doing

i'm the jackass who can't resist running straight down the middle of fort mercer with a lit stick of dynamite in my hand, or throwing a fire bottle directly into the wall i am standing beside
sup

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
:drake

What woman could resist?

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
What's this? A  woman? How do we chase her away?

invent smelloputers then wave your underarms and feet over the sensor
sup

Himu

i don't blame bulleta for kicking me off her steam friends, i never play anything, i just buy it when it hits $5 :lol

Even if I managed to get on Bulleta's Steam friends list, I'd probably get kicked off really quick for too many friendly-fire incidents.  :(

Oh yeah? This is me. I hadn't used ctrl + jump since like HL1.

[youtube=560,345]MrSvTuyuUB8[/youtube]
IYKYK

Smooth Groove

Drinky plays Dragon Age?  I thought he hated that game...or was that Synthesizer Patel...?

On Frag's recommendation, Drinky beat DA but he's still not fond of it because of the Tolkienesque setting.  

I will add you only if you have Red Dead Redemption and will play it with me, Wrath.
Sadly I only got it on the PS3, I got L4D and most of the premier fps's I play on it.

Disgusting sfag.  :yuck

You're on my S list now.   >:(

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual

Well fuck me, is Steam really that good?

what a perfect time to ask that question!

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1
sup

archie4208

Where has Frag been anyway?  :(  I miss his posts about insanely complex spreadsheet sims.

etiolate

"Help me himu"

famous last words of many

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
hmm, does it have a dedicated gpu?
sup

Smooth Groove

Sell your PS3 stuff + old laptop and upgrade to an Asus laptop like other respectable members of this community.  

Himu

"Help me himu"

I was so dead set on jumping on that thing I said screw everything else  :lol
IYKYK

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
lol

seriously, though, trade in or sell off your PS3 RDR and get the 360 version, there are lots of people here who will play with you

we might even have enough to do some decent private Free Roam and gang match stuff
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
eel is my name, Arbitrary Capitalization is my game
sup

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Yup, if you wanna play multiplayer with EBers, the 360 version is where it's at.
PS4

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Shouldn't you buy it AFTER you move to Montana?
PS4

Smooth Groove

Wrath needs something to do when he's in detention. 

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
"Help me himu"

Well, I haven't done that before, but I have left a man behind to save my own skin in the final area of a level.
dog

Himu

"Help me himu"

Well, I haven't done that before, but I have left a man behind to save my own skin in the final area of a level.

but in truth, scarlet has her share of ff too :lol she wouldn't mind. it happens!
IYKYK

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Wrath needs something to do when he's in detention. 

True. :lol
PS4

Shuri

Wow at Red Scarlet being demoted. For having talked to her outside the forum, she's one of the few genuine nice person of GAF. It's a shame, she actually made interesting posts about gaming and shes a good person

edit: wait what, she made an account here! Footwaahhh!

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
I wonder who will look after the AUSgaf thread now Red Scarlet is gone.
itm

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Scarlet's trying to sign up as Bulleta©™®  but she only has a hotmail. Can someone let her through?

??? I signed up here using my hotmail account.

what? i guess the rules has been lasped now

So what are the avatar limits around here?  Thanks for letting me in.

I lurked, but didn't post much because some of the hostility I figured I would get.  Don't care now though, since I can play more games and stuff.  Oh, and  :-*

Welcome

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
But now you wont be able to enjoy the view from the hill Jin :violin
Drunk

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

Well thats stupid, I removed one person, GR added me, and I have to remove someone else to add him.  Up the limit, steam.

last remnant! dragon age, bah. and if you aren't playing last remnant, rs, then i totally disrespect your jrpg skillz.
duc

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
let's play some L4D2
UNF

magus

• LIKES FF7

last remnant! dragon age, bah. and if you aren't playing last remnant, rs, then i totally disrespect your jrpg skillz.

nah,scarlet only plays old dragon quest games over and over and over and over and and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
<----

Bulleta©™®

The last computer RPG I played was like, Ultima 8.

I'm playing FF12 International right now, magus, as I'm writing a screencap walkthrough guide to help folks out. ~140 pages and 290 caps so far. :(

footwah indeed, shuri.  footwah indeed.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:42:38 PM by Bulleta©™® »

M3wThr33

I can't remember whether it was GAF or SA, but one of them was going horribly fucking slow because it turned out a handful of people had nearly everybody on ignore and that killed the server, because that processing is all done server-side, like search.

GAF still supports ignore, so if you really want to task the server, log in and ignore SHIT TONS of people and it'll make the server just beg for mercy as you browse 100-reply pages.

Diunx

Drunk

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

The last computer RPG I played was like, Ultima 8.

I'm playing FF12 International right now, magus, as I'm writing a screencap walkthrough guide to help folks out. ~140 pages and 290 caps so far. :(

footwah indeed, shuri.  footwah indeed.

stay away from shuri, he's an asshole. I'm just tryin to help you out
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Who fucking cares about GAF, someone invite Aeana and let's play some classic DQ before IX is released.

nukka i said let's play some l4d2 i wanna hear your sexy voice and kills some zombies mufugga
UNF

etiolate

i'm practicing my zombie killinz -_-

Costanza

I can't remember whether it was GAF or SA, but one of them was going horribly fucking slow because it turned out a handful of people had nearly everybody on ignore and that killed the server, because that processing is all done server-side, like search.

GAF still supports ignore, so if you really want to task the server, log in and ignore SHIT TONS of people and it'll make the server just beg for mercy as you browse 100-reply pages.

:rofl

Diunx

I might try to kill the dragons I have left on 8 in honor of this honorable release.
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
So what are the avatar limits around here?  Thanks for letting me in.

I lurked, but didn't post much because some of the hostility I figured I would get.  Don't care now though, since I can play more games and stuff.  Oh, and  :-*

Welcome Scarlet!

Himu

Who fucking cares about GAF, someone invite Aeana and let's play some classic DQ before IX is released.

You are naive if you think people like aeana or charlequin don't know about this place. They haven't joined because guess what -- they don't like the place. So it will never happen. :)
IYKYK

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

You are naive if you think people like aeana or charlequin don't know about this place. They haven't joined because guess what -- they don't like the place. So it will never happen. :)

Well if you'd take a bath every once in a while  :-X
UNF

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Sounds like you have proofs.

Bulleta©™®

Hey PD. :interracial

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
UNF

Himu

why don't we share the bath?  :-[
IYKYK

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
Red Scarlet just got demodded.

::) @ Evilore
someone please invite her here.

i'm no good with women.

welcome, to break in your new account you should go ahead and put methodis on ignore, like 14 others have done

http://www.evilbore.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=582

No, ichi, don't have an Xbox.

this is why i am not good with women.

Diunx

PD must have a huge erection right now.
Drunk

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

why don't we share the bath?  :-[

not enough room for all three of us (me you and your penis  :teehee)
UNF

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

i bet you made PD blush

I'm too black to blush  :'(

But I did clap excitedly and almost knock my grape juice over

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
grape JUICE.. wtf is juice?! i want some drink
UNF

Himu