Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1426633 times)

seagrams hotsauce

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #3600 on: November 10, 2017, 02:03:11 AM »
I don't think anyone has any illusions about our dirtbaggery here

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3601 on: November 10, 2017, 02:18:14 AM »
It's not that I haven't seen his terrible posts before, we all know he's been doing this for a looong time, but every time he straight out says he hates women and tries to blame us for his problems, I can't just sit back and pretend I don't wanna yell at him.

I'm sorry but he reminds me too much of those screenshots you see where the guy tilts and calls the girl a slut after she politely rejects him.

Btw that creepy comment was way before your episode, so don't try to give me shit for being worried. I'm sorry you have such problems with yourself, but being on this forum/in this thread isn't doing you any good at all.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3602 on: November 10, 2017, 02:28:59 AM »
Actually Valkyrie you've only been here for a small amount of time so you wouldn't know. But I guess it's just like a woman to lie.

And usually I blame myself for my problems and say I'm to blame, but just like a woman to make herself the victim and not understand that no one is blaming them. I can look through my post history and see mostly blaming myself because as I said my problem is low self esteem only recently did I postulate once that hey maybe women aren't so innocent. Only once but do you care? Nope you rather just so "oh he is nothing but a woman blaming person" even though I've mostly hated on myselfz.

And no I don't call women sluts. I avoid trying to be mean to women as much as possible. Most of the time I simply just avoid them

Btw I've been on this fourm longer than you and unwound you I never felt the need to insult you but you on the other hand think you can play little miss princess. I'll insult you then act nice then insult you again. Meanwhile I never(until. Now that is) call you out on your bullshit. But it is like a woman to be two face. Normally I don't dislike women I give them a benefit of the doubt but it's girls like you that teach me to know better

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3603 on: November 10, 2017, 02:36:06 AM »
Actually Valkyrie I would love to share with my texts with other manipulative women where I don't call them what they are just prove to you that no I actually don't treat them like shit. Of course If I did you'd just find something else to paint me in a negative light. It's what your kind does regardless but since I'm not a bitch I would t treat you like your shit doesn't stink

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3604 on: November 10, 2017, 02:43:14 AM »
Am I the only one who is getting more and more pissed at the shit Rahx says? Am I supposed to just sit here and accept all the bs he blames women for, and how horrible we are for not wanting to date assholes?
Please you women date fucks you beat you up., treat u like shit, call you names. And are so much worse then someone e simply frustrated at thier incompetence and lack of sucseas.

So fuck of with this shit

There I have completed the stereotypical attitude but it's true. My Mexican friend who I use to care for and still am friendly eit, her baby daddy beats her up and cheats on her but she still pines for him. I guess because he has a big dick and is very manly,

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3605 on: November 10, 2017, 02:47:04 AM »
"You women"

"Girls like you"

Thank you for proving my point, once again.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3606 on: November 10, 2017, 02:52:18 AM »
I don't particularly care about whatever your point is to be honest. You're a loser like me who spends time posting on some GAF spin off. Hardly some woman of renown

But I particularly don't care about someone who is so two face in thier generosity like you are.   

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3607 on: November 10, 2017, 02:56:19 AM »
It's hard to know how to reply because I've only been on this forum for like half a year, and I don't know anyone here except one person. So please don't take me seriously when I called you creepy/desperate. But I wanna tell you right away that no one here or in the real world actually think you are human garbage. We're all weird as fuck on this forum, but we are all humans with feelings and a life. That includes you. You are worth no less than anyone here, regardless of how you feel about yourself. You matter, and we care about you, because no one deserves to suffer.

Even though life can be a real fucking bitch, it usually always gets better. If you can't deal with struggles alone, there is always someone to talk to. I'm sorry to hear about your toxic friends treating you like shit, but you need to know that you also will meet nice people along the way, even if not immediately. Also that "friend" who told you all that shit sounds like an extremely immature person, and I really wish you hadn't taken his words for all the things he said to you, even though it probably hurt a lot hearing it.

Being in school is very hard, and dealing with jobs afterwards or during can be pretty damaging mentally. Most do go through this, and very shitty jobs before they find something they feel good with, or just okay with. You need to keep staying strong, but also it will help if you find someone to talk to that will help you through it. There is no shame at all to seek help.

It's tough for parents to understand how their children are feeling, especially when it comes to negative things. It's easy to block out or not really see what's happening, because parents are very good at blaming themselves and they don't want to seem to you that they have failed (or rather: they might be afraid you feel or think that your own suffering it's their fault). Or they're just old and don't know what to say.

So I am going to say: Don't kill yourself. Give life a chance, give yourself a chance, you deserve a good life, and it will come for you sooner or later. Even how impossible that seems right now. I might not know you, but I was there once. And I look back at it and think about how many life lessons I've learned from my old struggles. I've seen you being positive in posts and trying to stay strong, and I think it really helps you become stronger by being stronger. Not only that but a lot of people suffer in silence, and reading your positive posts are most likely to help them through their own struggles. Seeing others being open about themselves and their struggles are actually motivating others to seek help as well. Go back and read your own positive posts, and you might actually feel inspired by yourself.

Sorry for any typos above, I'm on mobile so it's kinda icky to post long texts from here. Stay safe, and please stick around.

What a nice lady

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #3608 on: November 10, 2017, 02:59:21 AM »
But anyway the advice is usually "oh eventually" which doesn't really help. I'm not excited about being 35 and finally getting the experience of a normal 20 year old.

But aren't you in your late 20s already? That train has already passed. So maybe try some patience and start acting like an adult instead of desperately trying to be a college frat boy. You can still get it on with young chicks in your late 30s if that's your thing. I do hear that young women dig older guys with confidence. Not so much creepy old fools acting like they're still in their teens.

And instead of dogpiling on Valkyrie, maybe you should heed her advice and stop frequenting this thread. It doesn't do you any good.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3609 on: November 10, 2017, 02:59:35 AM »
Posting my old PM now too?

Damn, that is real low of you.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3610 on: November 10, 2017, 03:10:15 AM »
But anyway the advice is usually "oh eventually" which doesn't really help. I'm not excited about being 35 and finally getting the experience of a normal 20 year old.

But aren't you in your late 20s already? That train has already passed. So maybe try some patience and start acting like an adult instead of desperately trying to be a college frat boy. You can still get it on with young chicks in your late 30s if that's your thing. I do hear that young women dig older guys with confidence. Not so much creepy old fools acting like they're still in their teens.

And instead of dogpiling on Valkyrie, maybe you should heed her advice and stop frequenting this thread. It doesn't do you any good.
I am and this ive already missed out on pretty much everything. Now I have to deal with old hags who are already experinced and know what they want. I'm someone mentally stuck and not experinced. Women my age are too good for me.  And how am I supposed to find confidence if I have no reason to have it. Do you understand the frustration? And no I don't like younger girls but I missed my era for them instead it's just older women who let thier bodies go or have children. Great!!!!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3611 on: November 10, 2017, 03:13:32 AM »
Posting my old PM now too?

Damn, that is real low of you.
i just want to prove how much of a lier you actually are. How much you are not  genuine. Why you should not trust women. They say one thing and then bam go an entire other direction

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3612 on: November 10, 2017, 03:22:11 AM »
Because I, like most people here here, tried to be nice and help you, and then eventually realized it was useless because you started attacking women? I mean you are literally doing that right now.

You're only embarrassing yourself.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3613 on: November 10, 2017, 03:28:39 AM »
No you were only nice and compassionate because it suited you.

"Oh it would be terrible if this fucker offed himself after what I said. Better ease my soul and act nice"

That's what that was. Don't act high and mighty now.

Don't really care how I'm acting. This fourm lives off making fun on people on other forums. Hardly some bastion of coolness.

Himu

« Reply #3614 on: November 10, 2017, 03:32:04 AM »
Got broken up with for the first time.

This... kinda sucks? A lot.

Sorry bb :(
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3615 on: November 10, 2017, 03:34:10 AM »
Then you've got to sit there and smoke it. Much easier and clean to just quickly pop something.

edibles bro
IYKYK

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3616 on: November 10, 2017, 04:20:47 AM »
No you were only nice and compassionate because it suited you.

"Oh it would be terrible if this fucker offed himself after what I said. Better ease my soul and act nice"

That's what that was. Don't act high and mighty now.

Don't really care how I'm acting. This fourm lives off making fun on people on other forums. Hardly some bastion of coolness.
You need to stop acting like you know it all, and like you have everyone else figured out. For instance, most of the people who post in the Gaf thread don't even come to the other threads. Plus I hardly doubt everyone in that thread is some kinda internet bully.

FTR, I reached out because you were acting suicidal, which unfortunately I could relate to. It had nothing to do with what I had or hadn't said to you previously. It was even implied in the PM I sent you (thanks for sharing that with everyone btw).

You keep saying everyone here is out to make fun of others, and that this is some kinda internet tough guy forum, but you're the one who always post BS. I'm here because I like it here, and the people I've made friends with on this forum. If that makes me a loser, I'll gladly take it.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3617 on: November 10, 2017, 04:41:23 AM »
rah - older PMs have no relation to being annoyed to what youre saying now, you need to stop sweeping generalisations and realise people are individuals, there will be women who are complete dicks and you wouldnt like it if you were categorised due to the actions of others. If youve been bumping stims today, go wank for 8 hours and sleep.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3618 on: November 10, 2017, 05:46:02 AM »
OK, I'm not a guy that knows anything about drugs (I've never had any. Ever) but can someone that does recommend something to rahx to take the edge off? Sheesh.
que

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #3619 on: November 10, 2017, 07:11:00 AM »
Here's a Rahxephon91 post from the last iteration of the relationship thread in 2014: http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=36858.msg1974439#msg1974439

Except for the bitterness now, virtually nothing has changed.

🍆🍆

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #3620 on: November 10, 2017, 08:32:53 AM »
This thread just makes me sad now.
püp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3621 on: November 10, 2017, 08:45:31 AM »
This is the worst relationship thread ever.  I mean, I'm not even in a relationship with any of you! We can fix that though  :-*

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #3622 on: November 10, 2017, 08:46:15 AM »
We’re looking for a third
püp

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #3623 on: November 10, 2017, 09:31:02 AM »
if jaydubya is calling you out on your shit you know you've fucked up
nat

Himu

« Reply #3624 on: November 10, 2017, 09:43:17 AM »
Holy shit :leon
IYKYK

« Reply #3625 on: November 10, 2017, 09:46:26 AM »
I said it before Rahx, I think the help you need is beyond the scope of an online forum like this. Go see an actual professional and maybe lay off the non-prescribed pills.

Now can we get back to stories of Atra getting laid?

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #3626 on: November 10, 2017, 09:52:23 AM »
I'd White Knight this shit, but I'm afraid of the racial backlash that may arise from the chosen color of said knight.  :-\
©ZH

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3627 on: November 10, 2017, 09:54:22 AM »
I said it before Rahx, I think the help you need is beyond the scope of an online forum like this. Go see an actual professional and maybe lay off the non-prescribed pills.

Now can we get back to stories of Atra getting laid?
I'm too deep in the crypto hole now.

Maybe after I make my first million I'll return back to dating/sex/human contact again.  :doge

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3628 on: November 10, 2017, 09:54:58 AM »
Since ive been back on dayshift at work, ive managed to avoid my ex sufficiently, but there is a cute girl on her mirror shift who kept making eye contact with me, so yesterday I decided to smile, she stopped for a second and smiled back.

Now to find out if she can speak english.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3629 on: November 10, 2017, 09:56:32 AM »
I'm too deep in the crypto hole now.

Maybe after I make my first million I'll return back to dating/sex/human contact again.  :doge
Defer, don't hate. :preach

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3630 on: November 10, 2017, 10:06:38 AM »
This is the worst relationship thread ever.  I mean, I'm not even in a relationship with any of you! We can fix that though  :-*
Why hello there. :uguu
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3631 on: November 10, 2017, 10:09:41 AM »
See? Every once in awhile dubya makes a post that shows why I bromance him so hard. As was said, if you're enough shit to illicit such a post, boy, you got more than 99 problems
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3632 on: November 10, 2017, 10:20:54 AM »
Rahx, as a guy who also has depression issues, your behavior is repugnant.  I have felt the same sort of contempt you are expressing right now before, and guess what?  It's distinguished mentally-challenged, your shit is your responsibility, it's irrational, let it the fuck go.

Posting a PRIVATE message is just a shit move.

You should apologize.  And no, before you start with any red pill shit, I'm not white knighting.  Someone as bad off as you are shouldn't burn so many bridges.  I'm sure it can be frustrating for others to deal with your shit, and when they try to help you, and then you regress or attack them, it's discouraging and they may just want to wash their hands of you.  But that's what you do in that mindset, you hate the world and you're a sieve, nothing is good enough and you're a bottomless pit for pity until someone's all out and all they have is contempt.

Hell, even if you meet some girl and you hit it off that's not the end of the story; things can still go wrong and it can be very depressing. Oh man, and it's just the best when there are kids involved.

The point: some girl is NOT going to save you from yourself. 

You have to fix you, or try.  And yeah, you don't know how hypocritical that is for me to say, I do, whatever, I speak from experience, fuck you, do it... or at least show some hustle.  You had best be on antidepressants and if you're not, fuck you, go get that done.  If you mouth off angrily at me or fail to apologize, that's what an ignore list is for.
Nope. Don't care. I can post on resetera if I have to.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #3633 on: November 10, 2017, 10:21:52 AM »
then do it. i'm sure they'll love your distinguished mentally-challenged rhetoric there. ::)

agrajag

« Reply #3634 on: November 10, 2017, 10:35:52 AM »
I wish I were suicidal. Then I could also get such a nice PM from Valkyrie. :noah

receiving nice PM's  :lawd

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3635 on: November 10, 2017, 10:38:30 AM »
Alright, Rax.

Fuck off, then.  Whether you end yourself or you don't no longer makes a difference on this end.
To be honest, I don't know who you are. You don't post in the gaming forums so...

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #3636 on: November 10, 2017, 10:43:25 AM »
Delete this thread

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #3637 on: November 10, 2017, 10:46:34 AM »
Damn this site is serious business now. What happened to  bootyhole tickles and gay subtext. demi is looking down on y'all disapprovingly from his wheelchair in the sky.
:9

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3638 on: November 10, 2017, 10:56:58 AM »
Delete this thread
No.
Leper Rahx
Keep this thread.
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3639 on: November 10, 2017, 11:05:13 AM »
Rahx, as a guy who also has depression issues, your behavior is repugnant.  I have felt the same sort of contempt you are expressing right now before, and guess what?  It's distinguished mentally-challenged, your shit is your responsibility, it's irrational, let it the fuck go.

Posting a PRIVATE message is just a shit move.

You should apologize.  And no, before you start with any red pill shit, I'm not white knighting.  Someone as bad off as you are shouldn't burn so many bridges.  I'm sure it can be frustrating for others to deal with your shit, and when they try to help you, and then you regress or attack them, it's discouraging and they may just want to wash their hands of you.  But that's what you do in that mindset, you hate the world and you're a sieve, nothing is good enough and you're a bottomless pit for pity until someone's all out and all they have is contempt.

Hell, even if you meet some girl and you hit it off that's not the end of the story; things can still go wrong and it can be very depressing. Oh man, and it's just the best when there are kids involved.

The point: some girl is NOT going to save you from yourself. 

You have to fix you, or try.  And yeah, you don't know how hypocritical that is for me to say, I do, whatever, I speak from experience, fuck you, do it... or at least show some hustle.  You had best be on antidepressants and if you're not, fuck you, go get that done.  If you mouth off angrily at me or fail to apologize, that's what an ignore list is for.
Nope. Don't care. I can post on resetera if I have to.
Let me help:

https://www.resetera.com/
que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #3640 on: November 10, 2017, 11:15:41 AM »
I dont think I could handle being in my own skin of I ever became that bitter. Its ok to vent, that's understandable, but when you let it consume you to the point where you become destructive towards connections youve made in your life, no matter how small, you need to take a step back and deal with that. You're robbing yourself of a positive and clear temperament just to be able to lash out at everyone.
:9

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #3641 on: November 10, 2017, 12:48:56 PM »
Rahx, I think you're undeserving of anyone's time here with how you choose to treat others.

I'm also sick of reading your dumbass shit--the general misogyny, incessant self pity, and hostility towards others. Honestly, the suicide thread was pretty inappropriate too and is a lot to unload on others.

If you're resigned to being an insufferable cunt and are not willing to or unable to heed anyone's advice, then mods should do you a favor and leper your ass.

This forum is in no way a substitute for the psychiatric care that you need.

« Reply #3642 on: November 10, 2017, 02:33:49 PM »
This forum is in no way a substitute for the psychiatric care that you need.

Yup.

Himu

« Reply #3643 on: November 10, 2017, 03:18:06 PM »
I think we all agree than an apology to Valkyrie is in order?
IYKYK

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3644 on: November 10, 2017, 04:49:26 PM »
Rahx. Dude. Fuck off for a bit. And come back once you've chilled. And sobered up.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3645 on: November 10, 2017, 05:34:23 PM »
Damn.

That MDMA come down is a bitch.  :doge

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #3646 on: November 10, 2017, 05:41:40 PM »
 :dayum well, this got p out of line.... leper Rahx to the other forum trash thread or something.
◕‿◕

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3647 on: November 10, 2017, 07:14:16 PM »
Actually Valkyrie you've only been here for a small amount of time so you wouldn't know. But I guess it's just like a woman to lie.
I'm fine with keeping etiolate but this isn't cool to read.
每天生气

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3648 on: November 10, 2017, 10:01:00 PM »
Am I the only one who is getting more and more pissed at the shit Rahx says? Am I supposed to just sit here and accept all the bs he blames women for, and how horrible we are for not wanting to date assholes?
Real talk, sorry if this is painful, Rahx:

I'm sad that he appears to have given up on professional help. I feel like this board is possibly masturbating a portion of him that needs care and affection. We can't get him through this. He needs to be receiving legitimate, professional attention. Hearing now that he's also recreationally self-medicating is very disappointing.

I feel like we are trying to talk him back from several things, re-engage him with some core of fundamental humanity that is intuitive for most of us, and seems inaccessible to him. He tried to commit suicide. He's fundamentally lonely, and has suffered from a serious misstep in social education where women are some sort of other being, a trickster who does not want him to be happy. Which may want him to be unhappy.

I am frustrated, sad, and fearful. I'm weary, and growing angry at his irresponsible, delusional, blanket proclamations about women. He needs help, and I don't think I can provide anything more than what I have: listening, and recommendations to see real help.

Himu

« Reply #3649 on: November 10, 2017, 10:07:31 PM »
I am legtimately worried for not Rah's safety, but also others around him. He is lashing out in horrific ways, and I know depression and it's not fun, but the way his language is being articulated it feels like he might hurt someone in real life. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I really hope he can get the help he needs.
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3650 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:47 PM »
I'm pretty drunk off free vodka to be honest.

But Valkyrie is hilarious in her little act. I called her out during my suicidude attempt when she called my creepy. And she was all "oh I don't mean it and if you need anyone to talk to please just talk to me" yet here she is to call me an asshole and shit. Even though I never attempt to insult her because I have no real reason too. Just like a women though to be so fake and not real.

There are moments of clarity you have, when you come back from a bad place. It's a human thing to offer help. It's also natural to react defensively when someone attacks, even just with criticism. That's less about society and more about how animals are wired; adherence to societal norms or community behavior helps us override our animal urges, which can frequently be destructive within our group context.

I enjoyed this book on anger management. Please have a look, it may give you some balance:
https://www.amazon.com/Anger-Management-Dummies-Charles-Elliott-ebook/dp/B00TWK3SY4/

And then there's this:
https://twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/928728195754536966

Tasty

« Reply #3651 on: November 10, 2017, 10:14:07 PM »
Oh and tasty I'm sorry about your break up. Hang in there.
Got broken up with for the first time.

This... kinda sucks? A lot.

Sorry bb :(

<3

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3652 on: November 10, 2017, 10:14:35 PM »
You all think your fucking amazing. You all think your fucking great.

You're* You're*

:heartbeat

Himu

« Reply #3653 on: November 10, 2017, 10:22:14 PM »
So, since Chrono posted Bojack. I highly suggest watching it, Rah. Seriously. It's the show for depressives like us. It accurately shows what it feels like an the loop it instills. I really need to watch seasons 3 and 4. It's a powerful show and I deeply connect with it in spite of the cartoon animals. Please watch it. The last time I watched it, it gave me such a boost and gave me the strength to keep living. I ended up in a better situation. I found martial arts, starting getting fit, got a new job, a new car. I was able to live a life I had been fighting for so long. I legitimately credit Bojack Horseman to giving me the strength to fight and change and become better. I really need to rewatch it because I've gone back a few steps along the way.

Please give it a try. I really mean that.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3654 on: November 10, 2017, 10:26:57 PM »
Seriously Rah.

IYKYK

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3655 on: November 11, 2017, 02:08:22 AM »
Yeah Bojack is great if you're somebody who routinely gets depressed/withdrawn from life. It's funny but it doesn't shield the characters from judgement and each season deals some pretty brutal honesty on human failure.

Look Mr. Rahx, you're issue isn't women. That's just the symptom that's most obvious to you at this point in life. Soon it'll be your career never advancing, your health going to shit, your friends never sticking around, etc. Your issue is lacking motivation for anything long-term which even if you won't admit it out loud, is something you know has held you back in life. Even if somebody just wanted to hook up and get laid, they'd need some level of dedication to maintain themselves as attractive.

There's no trick to it, you need to take a big leap for that first step of seeing a psychiatrist and knowing that a professional will take a long time to break down your issues and teach you how to recognize your problems before they spiral out. I honestly don't think you hate women, you just hate looking in the mirror so much that you say ignorant-ass shit to push other people away. I dono how this story ends but you know what you have to do.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3656 on: November 11, 2017, 05:09:17 AM »
Most of you are giving way more attention to Rahx than you are Valkyrie who was just verbally abused by a crazy person. As Chronovore said, just give up on him because he isn't some soul you're going to save with enough care and affection, he's one of those edge cases you meet on the internet that you just have to treat with the part of your brain that rationalizes the fact that crack addicts or rapists exist. JayDubya got this right: fuck off and never come back.
每天生气

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
◕‿◕

Himu

« Reply #3658 on: November 11, 2017, 10:08:26 AM »
Most of you are giving way more attention to Rahx than you are Valkyrie who was just verbally abused by a crazy person. As Chronovore said, just give up on him because he isn't some soul you're going to save with enough care and affection, he's one of those edge cases you meet on the internet that you just have to treat with the part of your brain that rationalizes the fact that crack addicts or rapists exist. JayDubya got this right: fuck off and never come back.

I mean. We've demanded he apologize. What more can we say to her? Or for her?
IYKYK

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #3659 on: November 11, 2017, 10:09:40 AM »
I'm sorry that I suggested to Rahx that he should continue to do drugs :(  Popping pills in his state of mind may not be the best idea.

Seeking professional help is the appropriate way to go here I guess. And for him to apologize to Valkyrie and then to stay out of this thread, for his sake. And maybe we should stop engaging him any further when it comes to dating stuff...