Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1426602 times)

Rahxephon91

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6840 on: September 09, 2018, 07:16:34 PM »
Why don't you send her a paper note with something like this:

Do you like me?

Yes? No?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6841 on: September 09, 2018, 07:17:19 PM »
Rahx, you still haven't posted your Tinder profile pics.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6842 on: September 09, 2018, 07:21:56 PM »
I havent sent her any ultimatums lol.. I've actually been pretty casual in my messaging towards her.

I'm pretty sure we had a great vibe during the date, and we talked from 8 till like 12, nonstop  :lol. Then making out with tongue heavily for about 45 minutes. Me grabbing her ass during the makeout sesh, she not stopping me etc.

I think I got a handle on when there is a vibe going on.

Is it possible she's dating other dudes and lost interest in me? Sure thing 100%. But if she asks me if I'm a serious type and that's why she's hesistant to meet up again, because during the date I said I had a girl on the side I am seeing casually. At least I'm pretty sure that's why she's thinking that. She also asked me about if I had one night stands etc. She also told me some intimate details about her own sexlife. So if I can at least convince her I'm sincere with her, she might see that I'm not being your typical guy who's looking for an easy fuck.

So I'd rather just tell her straight up listen I'm feeling you, but if you don't think the same way about it then just say so
What

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #6843 on: September 09, 2018, 07:22:27 PM »
Why can't I stop reading this thread?

The amount of energy and stress humanity puts into finding a hole to play with, or for someone to play with their hole, is astonishing. Romance is the most addictive drama.

To ye all lads, realize that women can be just as stupid as men and be just as foolish. Hold the woman you want to bang to the same standard you'd have for a garbage man or bus driver.

OH!

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6844 on: September 09, 2018, 07:22:43 PM »
Why can't I stop reading this thread?
It's infinitely more entertaining than the GAF and RE relationship threads ever where.  :success

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6845 on: September 09, 2018, 07:25:42 PM »
"But if you really want to know if Im serious about you, because I think thats what you want to know..Id like to get to know you and we'll see where it goes from there. If you said you felt that positive energy between us then I'm sure that's reason enough. If you don't feel the same let me know."
Yeah that's not an ultimatum at all.

If it was a yes do you really think you'd have to even ask?

And you think someone would respond positive to someone putting that kind of pressure on them?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6846 on: September 09, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »

The amount of energy and stress humanity puts into finding a hole to play with, or for someone to play with their hole, is astonishing. Romance is the most addictive drama.
Pussy is on my mind more than 75% of the day. Only when something dire happens then i'm like "omg chasing pussy is so stupid and meaningless there's so much more to life" and then when whatever occurred passes i'm right back to thinking "god i'd fucking rip that"

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6847 on: September 09, 2018, 07:32:55 PM »
"But if you really want to know if Im serious about you, because I think thats what you want to know..Id like to get to know you and we'll see where it goes from there. If you said you felt that positive energy between us then I'm sure that's reason enough. If you don't feel the same let me know."
Yeah that's not an ultimatum at all.

If it was a yes do you really think you'd have to even ask?

And you think someone would respond positive to someone putting that kind of pressure on them?

At least you are being honest and sincere isn't it? Im not saying hey bitch you gotta fuck me
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6848 on: September 09, 2018, 07:38:47 PM »
I'll tell what I sent her last verbatim here;

"Hey x! Haha I was up early indeed yesterday, trying to stay busy. It's no big deal that you couldn't meet up today, someone has to sell those balloons, otherwise it'd be a little sad for those little kids haha( she works in small store where they sell balloons )  :lol. And museums.. I said it depends on who I go with haha..I totally understand putting your focus towards your new job, it's a pretty big deal! No worries.. how are things at work? Regarding the last thing you said.. I don't know that about you either haha. There's only one way to find out right ???"

That is a text containing fewer emoticons than she used in her previous text, is shorter than hers as well. I also sent it one day after receiving her message ( which may have been a stupid mistake but I also didnt know what to respond honestly )

Now tell me that's not a bad txt
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6849 on: September 09, 2018, 07:46:21 PM »
You can call it being honest if you want.

But I don't think it comes off that way.

If you went on a low risks no commitment tinder date(which is what tinder is). Had a fun time, but just that really.

Would you like the person constantly sending you messages?

Asking if you are into them?

Probably not. You'd be like. Hey calm down. You'd think this person kind of seems clingy? This person seems to be taking this too seriously. I'm not sure if I want to see this person who is already getting overly serious over one tinder date again.

I hate to repeat advice that I did'nt like earlier in the thread, but it's true. If a girl was doing this to you, would you really like it? I guess maybe you'd like thier straightforwardness, but I know in my own experince when girls who you have just met once, had little interactions with, or have just talked a lot too on tinder or getting overly familiar already. I'm really not interested, because it seems like "wtf is wrong with you, you don't even know me". I had one tinder girl start calling me bae after a few dies of talking. It wasn't cute.

And this is why I like Dr Nerd Love. He says basically talk and interact with women how you would want them to talk to you. That makes sense to me.

The last tinder girl talked to me and would make all these "You're going to hate me comments" and other self-deprecating comments. It wasn't sexy, it just made me think she dosen't have a lot of confidence. And well I know not to make those kind of jokes with girls I don't know that well either when we are still on first impressions.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6850 on: September 09, 2018, 07:47:31 PM »
SHE CAN SUCK MY HOG

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6851 on: September 09, 2018, 07:56:13 PM »
I'm not "constantly" sending her messages  :lol

I met her on Tinder, asked her straightforward to meet up, she didnt respond for awhile then I sent a snarky assholish msg and then she still wanted to meet up. I gave her my number and she and i texted for awhile before meeting up.

After our date I sent her like two three normal messages which she replied to, then two days later I asked her out again. No response.. two days later I sent her a long message asking whats up, posted earlier here itt. The same day she replies with a long ass message stating why she was busy and that she was sorry for not responding earlier. And that she is apprehensive about meeting up again cause shes not sure im a serious type ( understandable considering I told her straight up I was seeing someome else )

Maybe if you actually read my posts you would understand better
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6852 on: September 09, 2018, 07:59:24 PM »
Ok sure whatever. Continue wasting your time on someone who's not interested in you.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6853 on: September 09, 2018, 08:01:57 PM »
you told her you were seeing someone else  :dead

breh, despite what they will tell you. bitches prefer to be lied to about shit like that. now if you get into a serious relationship, then take it serious and stop doing shit that you will have to lie to her about.

when things are just starting, yes, lie to her ass. it's perfectly fine.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6854 on: September 09, 2018, 08:03:55 PM »
I know it was stupid. I was drinking too much and felt way to comfortable around her.

Filler if she hasnt responded tomorrow do you think it would be smart to tell her straight up im digging her and want to get to know her better, and that we can see where it goes from there? And if she doesnt want to thats cool too?
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6855 on: September 09, 2018, 08:09:51 PM »
Imagine a nerdy girl who's last serious relationship broke up because he went to prostitutes and she found out.

Its possible she is very wary of player type men. So on that front i might have fucked up bigtime.

So it could be that she is interested but that she is scared of being hurt.
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6856 on: September 09, 2018, 08:11:51 PM »
be patient. let her message you first. if she likes you, she will. if she doesn't message you again, then 99% chance you were toast anyway.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6857 on: September 09, 2018, 08:17:21 PM »
can't believe you didn't smash her pisser already on that first date. she let you grab the ass and make out. the bih should be pregnant with your babies right now tbh  ::)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6858 on: September 09, 2018, 08:18:06 PM »
Imagine a nerdy girl who's last serious relationship broke up because he went to prostitutes and she found out.

Its possible she is very wary of player type men. So on that front i might have fucked up bigtime.

So it could be that she is interested but that she is scared of being hurt.
Even if you weren't coming across as a "player type" you're deluding yourself into thinking you're the only "non-player" guy out there for her.

Something that online dating and psychedelics have taught me is that there are multiple versions of ourselves out there.

For example, there's a chad doppelgänger version of me with a 7 inch hog and a super fit body.  :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6859 on: September 09, 2018, 08:34:02 PM »
can't believe you didn't smash her pisser already on that first date. she let you grab the ass and make out. the bih should be pregnant with your babies right now tbh  ::)

If I stayed and kept making out with her it might have happened. Instead I said ok I really have to go now cause ur making me crazy

and I just left after kissing her goodbye and asking when we should meet up next, she said later this week? I said sure sounds good

No u guys are right I dont want to force an answer out of her. If she wants to then thats cool if not thats cool too. I guess maybe she has to think about it
What

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #6860 on: September 09, 2018, 09:51:28 PM »
Time to burn this thread down to the ground
🍆🍆

BisMarckie

« Reply #6861 on: September 09, 2018, 09:55:33 PM »
What the fuck?

The show was back on track, introduced an intriguing new character with Liberty, just to go completely off the rails again like in recent seasons.
The writers should be fired on the spot.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6862 on: September 09, 2018, 10:06:57 PM »
What the fuck?

The show was back on track, introduced an intriguing new character with Liberty, just to go completely off the rails again like in recent seasons.
The writers should be fired on the spot.
Liberty vanished when I woke up the next morning. So it goes. :yeshrug

But I no joke got 4 more weed thots in her place. A thot hydra, if you will.

BisMarckie

« Reply #6863 on: September 09, 2018, 10:09:47 PM »
A woman ia not allowed to make an honest living on tinder. :fbm

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6864 on: September 09, 2018, 10:16:44 PM »
I'm so sad :fbm
que

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6865 on: September 09, 2018, 11:27:33 PM »
This certainly is a thread that belongs in the hall of shame

Assi, rahx, MM, all of you need to fuck right off already.  This is pathetic.
püp

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6866 on: September 09, 2018, 11:28:56 PM »

What's pathetic is your girl getting piped behind your back without you even knowing

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6867 on: September 10, 2018, 12:37:06 AM »
you know, when I think about it and the couples I know, the ones that have the enviable relationships, the ones that REALLY work. Are the all the people that are a little weird. The weirdos, geeks, outcasts. The normies I know, even the ones that have "successful" relationships tend to not attain the level of "togetherness" that I see the non-normies attain. It's an odd realization but in looking at it, I think it might be right.
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6868 on: September 10, 2018, 12:38:19 AM »
But I have nowhere else to go!

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6869 on: September 10, 2018, 01:34:58 AM »

What's pathetic is your girl getting piped behind your back without you even knowing

Again, this is all you have. This is the only thing you can come up with. You know nothing about her or me, but just because I’m happy and “white knight” for women, I must be being cheated on.  You suck at this and life in general, you sad sack of shit.
püp

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #6870 on: September 10, 2018, 01:45:51 AM »
you know, when I think about it and the couples I know, the ones that have the enviable relationships, the ones that REALLY work. Are the all the people that are a little weird. The weirdos, geeks, outcasts. The normies I know, even the ones that have "successful" relationships tend to not attain the level of "togetherness" that I see the non-normies attain. It's an odd realization but in looking at it, I think it might be right.

I feel hope again.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6871 on: September 10, 2018, 02:21:14 AM »
Again, this is all you have. This is the only thing you can come up with. You know nothing about her or me, but just because I’m happy and “white knight” for women, I must be being cheated on.  You suck at this and life in general, you sad sack of shit.
Why is he getting you so mad? It's trivial to skip over the posts of ignored people.
每天生气

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6872 on: September 10, 2018, 04:36:14 AM »
TakingBackSunday’s gimic is driveby virtue and concern signaling. It’s annoying but he does it infrequently so it’s generally easy to ignore.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 04:42:21 AM by Atramental »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6873 on: September 10, 2018, 06:47:45 AM »
Time to burn this thread down to the ground
You may be saying this in jest but it's the people in this thread and not the thread itself that need to be cleansed.

This thread has another 300 pages to go before that happens. Perhaps more.

Also:

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6874 on: September 10, 2018, 07:10:02 AM »
MM, I say go all the way

spoiler (click to show/hide)
jk, the balls in her court, let her dribble a bit
[close]
:9

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6875 on: September 10, 2018, 07:57:22 AM »
How confident are you about those normies being normies? They might be complete freaks cultivating a facade of normalcy. :larry

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6876 on: September 10, 2018, 08:09:42 AM »
(some) normies probably have all sorts of fucked up thoughts and secrets.

The reason why they're normies is they bottle all that shit up and squish deep deep down in their subconscious in order to fit in and be accepted by their normie peers and colleagues.

And then there's other normies that are basically NPC characters. They just fall in line and are content with their status quo existence. No truly controversial thoughts or opinions from them.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 08:13:57 AM by Atramental »

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #6877 on: September 10, 2018, 08:13:14 AM »
How confident are you about those normies being normies? They might be complete freaks cultivating a facade of normalcy. :larry

Many people who score high on a psychopathy test are mistaken for normal if you just casually look at their outward appearance and general behavior. Generally, socially accepteptable behavior and appearance correlates with "normal" mental health but you can't really say anything other than that about people if you know nothing else about them.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6878 on: September 10, 2018, 08:23:25 AM »
Yeah the thread will get a lot better when Atra gets back on tinder for real and talks about the mental manitplations he has to use to get women to like him.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6879 on: September 10, 2018, 08:44:09 AM »

Haha fuck off, I'm not quite sure what's exactly pathetic about my situation.
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6880 on: September 10, 2018, 09:10:49 AM »
Except for the fact im fawning over someone who might not be into me at all  :lol

She's seen my msg, she's been online but she isnt responding :<
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6881 on: September 10, 2018, 09:27:46 AM »
MM, I say go all the way

jk, the balls in her court, let her dribble a bit
[close]

Honestly its what I want to do, except bring a rose instead of a ghettoblaster. Mind you Ive never done that before.. but it would be creepy af I imagine. Not that im a creepy dude but whatevs
What

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6882 on: September 10, 2018, 09:48:22 AM »
atra blaze it with that girl Iz and then stick it in her

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6883 on: September 10, 2018, 10:03:33 AM »
atra blaze it with that girl Iz and then stick it in her
I'll message her tonight after I get done with work.  :doge

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #6884 on: September 10, 2018, 10:29:45 AM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6885 on: September 10, 2018, 10:33:10 AM »
Atra is gon a follow this rabbit hole to its extreme conclusion, becoming The Bores Walter White. A drug empire born from bad pussy.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6886 on: September 10, 2018, 10:37:54 AM »
MMaRsu is going to this girl's house and waiting for her ass with a fucking rose

:yuck :-X
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6887 on: September 10, 2018, 10:38:13 AM »
May the lord have mercy on my creepy soul
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6888 on: September 10, 2018, 10:41:55 AM »
Atra is gon a follow this rabbit hole to its extreme conclusion, becoming The Bores Walter White. A drug empire born from bad pussy.
It'll sure beat wasting away at a wagecuck office job. That's for damn sure.

skullstorm

« Reply #6889 on: September 10, 2018, 10:53:18 AM »
MMaRsu is going to this girl's house and waiting for her ass with a fucking rose

:yuck :-X

skullstorm

« Reply #6890 on: September 10, 2018, 10:59:42 AM »
Actually this can still be salvaged, instead of going to her house and waiting for her ass with a rose you should go to her house and wait for her with a rose in your ass

:nsfw
[close]

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6891 on: September 10, 2018, 11:00:21 AM »
This is how I look by the way.. just to gice yall a reference for potential creepyness

What

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #6892 on: September 10, 2018, 11:12:48 AM »
To maximize your chances I think you should break into her place, and lie naked on her sofa, holding that rose in your mouth.

I'm sure it'll work.

Pls report.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6893 on: September 10, 2018, 11:15:33 AM »
Fuck it I'd rather see her and speak to her straight up then play the bullshit whatsapp game.
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6894 on: September 10, 2018, 11:15:38 AM »
Rahx, you still haven't posted your Tinder profile pics.
Nope but here’s my recent bumble matches.

https://imgur.com/a/NisySgI

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6895 on: September 10, 2018, 11:16:01 AM »
MM, you look like a normal dude too, just gotta tone down the eagerness. That need for intimacy and romantic gestures can be explored when youre in it but for now play it cool.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6896 on: September 10, 2018, 11:16:24 AM »
This is how I look by the way.. just to gice yall a reference for potential creepyness

(Image removed from quote.)
at least lose the undershirt man.

:picard

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6897 on: September 10, 2018, 11:21:20 AM »
Creepiness won’t be your issue.

It’s being too Dutch.  :doge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6898 on: September 10, 2018, 11:24:44 AM »
Oh boy

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #6899 on: September 10, 2018, 11:30:00 AM »
Betting 10$ on MM being the first of the three amigos in getting a restraining order.

Dude, seriously.  :doge