Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw  (Read 949657 times)

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread - NXT Takeover: Rival; Feb 11
« Reply #1980 on: February 17, 2015, 06:01:39 AM »
Himu, I think you were looking for Joshi stuff earlier, I found this channel on Daily Motion which has more recent stuff from Stardom, Oz Academy and the like

http://www.dailymotion.com/Mosquitopilate1

Tonya

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1981 on: February 22, 2015, 07:18:07 PM »
Fastlane is tonight.  Why am I watching this?   :(
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1982 on: February 22, 2015, 07:30:03 PM »
Reminded me to fix this.

:cody
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1983 on: February 22, 2015, 08:26:20 PM »
Orton came back to TV after the opening match-- RKO'd J&J and Kane, then tried to RKO Rollins, who escaped.  Yay I guess.
ど助平

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #1984 on: February 22, 2015, 08:47:30 PM »
i am watching this.  i don't know why

probably because the oscars is my other option
Tonya

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1985 on: February 22, 2015, 09:24:49 PM »
Goldust/Stardust match was meh.  They could have done better.  After the match, Stardust beat down Goldust so I guess it continues at Mania.

They keep showing Jon Stewart's "promo" on Rollins.

HHH/Sting face off was what you would expect.  HHH tries to sell Sting on playing ball for him, then beats down Sting.  Sting makes a comeback and beats up HHH, then points to the Mania sign.

And that's about all that's worth noting so far.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1986 on: February 22, 2015, 09:26:20 PM »
i am watching this.  i don't know why

Goes perfectly as lyrics to the Bellas' theme song. 
ど助平

dkdk

« Reply #1987 on: February 22, 2015, 09:46:48 PM »
no city deserves a PPV this shit, let alone Memphis.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1988 on: February 22, 2015, 09:58:15 PM »
This is the most a PPV has ever felt like an episode of RAW has to me.  Absolutely nothing stands out as a PPV-quality match, even on paper.

They just had a big Undertaker entrance with monks carrying out a coffin.  Predictably, Bray Wyatt comes out of the coffin and challenges Taker to a PPV match at Mania.  I bet the Memphis crowd loved that.   ::)
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1989 on: February 22, 2015, 10:56:27 PM »
LOL.  Reigns won against Bryan.  So we're back where we were after the Rumble again.

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS PPV?   :lol
ど助平

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #1990 on: February 23, 2015, 01:58:43 AM »
I thought Bryan vs Reigns was great and by far the best singles match of Roman's career (which isn't saying much). The finish wasn't very good and the wrong guy won imo, but the match itself was better than I expected. Bryan is just that awesome.

I guess the idea was to give Roman the best match possible to try and get some momentum behind him before he wins the title at WrestleMania. He's still going to get booed against Brock, though.
BiSH

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #1991 on: February 23, 2015, 06:50:57 AM »
i liked Kidd / Cesaro's match
I liked Rusev's match

I can't believe people used to pay $50 for these or whatever
Tonya

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #1992 on: February 23, 2015, 07:05:15 AM »
This weekend I literally started watching Stardom in an attempt to familiarize myself more with Joshi and then yesterday I found out about the championship bout that went shoot

There are picutres out there and they are horrifying

[News] Stardom Main Event at Korakuen ended with Shoot Fight

Earlier today, Main Event of Stardom “Queens Shout 2015” for World of Stardom Championship between Yoshiko (c) against Act Yasukawa ended with a Shoot fight battle. before the match Yoshiko & Yasukawa signing a contract before match, but Oedo~tai put Yoshiko Through the table, Referee Kyohei Wada stopped it. Yoshiko leave ring and signed a contract which is at The timekeeper’s table with Rossy. and match started with Yoshiko beat her off, after Yoshiko Dominating in nearly 4 minutes, make a counter to attack but she had no offense. Yasukawa going bleeding on her nose, Wada stop the match with Kimura throws in the towel and the match is over and victory to Yoshiko. Act screaming, Kimura get shoot at Yoshiko’s face. everyone in the building was shocked, Oedo~tai and Kairi Hojo bring Yasukawa out to ring to get emergency treatment. and send out to Hospital to get a serious treatment with Oedo~tai and Hojo. she’s got a broken nose and an orbital bone fracture of her right eye. you can see here :
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-cxVMmCcAADCdN.jpg
in this time Yoshiko should stripped of the title. and GM of Stardom Fuka posted the following to her blog: “In regards to Act Yasukawa, was inspected at the hospital. Because she is swollen badly tomorrow again inspection, please wait until the diagnosis result is officially announced. We apologize to all of our fans, deeply apologize to our
customers, for these unpleasant events. It’s not enough to
say it is an “accident during the game.”

and president of Stardom Rossy Ogawa make a statement :

To all of our Stardom fans:

Today, the main event World of Stardom championship match Korakuen Hall, between champion Yoshiko and challenger Act Yasukawa was stopped because of a towel throw in. And Yasukawa was injured badly and taken to the hospital, and because her eye is so swollen, she will be rexamined tomorrow. Leaving the audience disatissfied like this is not the essence of stardom. Tomorrow our organization will look at this situation seriously, and with representatives of each unit including GM Fuka (Showa Army = Nanae Takahashi, Hesei Army = Io Shirai, Oedo~tai = Kyoko Kimura) I will do an emergency meeting. We will look at what we can do to improve our organization and prevent this from hapenning in the future, and in this, I ask for your support. There is no excuse for this, and I apologize. Stardom Ltd. Representative Director Rossy Ogawa

- at this time i want to say “Get Well Soon, and Wish you all the Best” to Act Yasukawa
#joshi#prowrestling#yoshiko#fuka#act yasukawa#ganbatteyasukawa

* Foot note : after intense battle against her older sister, Io says “This feud should be continued”, Mio give a feedback “I’m not in 100% good performance.” pure battle and hard hitting each other, make crowd impressive. also Mio announce next MIO Produce show on May, 9 at Osaka, and June,19 at Shinjuku FACE, also Mio Shirai announce she will retire this year due suffering serious neck injury, and last show will be held at Korakuen Hall on September, 20.
Tonya

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1993 on: February 23, 2015, 08:35:06 AM »
I thought Bryan vs Reigns was great and by far the best singles match of Roman's career (which isn't saying much). The finish wasn't very good and the wrong guy won imo, but the match itself was better than I expected. Bryan is just that awesome.

I guess the idea was to give Roman the best match possible to try and get some momentum behind him before he wins the title at WrestleMania. He's still going to get booed against Brock, though.

I didn't even watch most of the main event.  Was playing video games by that point.  I wonder if the WWE is going to keep this storyline going and we'll still see Bryan in a triple threat main event at Mania.  If not...what are they going to do with him?

I can't believe people used to pay $50 for these or whatever

Amazing, isn't it? 
ど助平

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #1994 on: February 23, 2015, 02:36:16 PM »
I don't know anything about the situation between Yasukawa and Yoshiko, but that sounds like aggravated assault that will go unpunished because muh kayfabe. Legitimately beating the shit out of someone who's trying to work with you is beyond unprofessional, even if you hate each other. She should be fired & blacklisted imo.

But anyway, I highly recommend checking out joshi from the 80s and 90s if you haven't seen any of that yet. AJW was putting out matches that were just as good as anything the men were doing at that point. I haven't seen a ton of it myself, but pretty much any match between Manami Toyota, Akira Hokuto, Chigusa Nagoya, Lioness Asuka, Bull Nakano, Kyoko Inoue, and Aja Kong is guaranteed to be great.

If not...what are they going to do with him?
Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler still need a match for WM. :heh
BiSH

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #1995 on: February 23, 2015, 03:06:22 PM »

If they weren't going for Rollins Vs Orton they could have had Seth cash in on the ME and make it into a three way.

The only thing I dug out of Fastlane is that Miz TV Segment. Heyman da gawd actually restarting his promo when the crowd interupted him for Mizdow chants. And they seem like they are going to make Miz Vs Mizdow a Mania Match instead of Stardust vs Golddust which is great because the crowd gives a shit about Sandow and the pop is going to be massive once he gets his hands on Miz (Who's heel work has been fucking exceptional lately).

dkdk

« Reply #1996 on: February 23, 2015, 11:30:10 PM »
it really feels like the writing staff has just given up. either that or VKM has just destroyed their will.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1997 on: February 24, 2015, 09:09:38 AM »
Watched the opening of RAW and turned it off shortly after.   Orton comes back, says he won't do any 20 minute promos...then proceeds to get involved in a 20 minute promo segment with the authority.

:dead

I checked the results and the storyline they are going with makes no sense.  Orton has re-joined the Authority and is working with Rollins.  LOLWUT.  It's pretty obvious that this is going to be a 'swerve' that everyone sees coming and he'll be facing Rollins at Mania, but this is just beyond stupid.  Rollins curb-stomped Orton and put Orton on the kayfabe shelf for months, and then Orton works with him?  WHAT?

it really feels like the writing staff has just given up. either that or VKM has just destroyed their will.

It doesn't matter what they come up with or think-- Vince has final say over everything.  This is the problem.  I think it was Vince Russo who in a recent interview questioned why they even have a writing staff when they end up never using anything those guys come up with.   :lol
ど助平

archie4208

« Reply #1998 on: February 24, 2015, 10:02:21 AM »
Wrestlemania looks excit :zzz

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1999 on: February 24, 2015, 01:30:04 PM »
If not...what are they going to do with him?
Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler still need a match for WM. :heh

LOL if it ends up being Bryan vs. Sheamus...again.

Wrestlemania looks excit :zzz

They're just keeping things on track for me to cancel my Network sub at the end of March!  :hyper 
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2000 on: February 24, 2015, 10:58:04 PM »
I'm down with Wrestlemania this year. There's good matches on the card for sure

Orton/Rollins
Dusts
Ambrose/Barrett
Bryan/Whoever...even if it's Sheamus it'll be a good match
Rusev/Cena...I'm down to see Rusev mostly

Plus Taker and Sting will be cool to see. Jobber Rumble, Divas junk, and the main event will probably not be great but I'm hoping to be surprised.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #2001 on: February 27, 2015, 03:20:25 AM »
Just took out a small loan (feels like it) to pay for a VIP package for Wrestlemania. Jesus that was fucking expensive to get since it sold out so quickly. Gonna go to the Hall of Fame and RAW events too!

I should make a sign for the bore since I've got a ringside chair, which I get to keep.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #2002 on: February 27, 2015, 05:03:00 AM »
Triple H needs to be defeated and destroyed so he can go to work on taking over NXT with Stephanie. Then they separate NXT from WWE and we go back to a WCW vs WWE style stuff.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2003 on: February 27, 2015, 08:48:19 AM »
Just took out a small loan (feels like it) to pay for a VIP package for Wrestlemania. Jesus that was fucking expensive to get since it sold out so quickly. Gonna go to the Hall of Fame and RAW events too!

I should make a sign for the bore since I've got a ringside chair, which I get to keep.
How'd you get a package? When I tried to get one all the sites said they were sold out so I had to buy everything piecemeal.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #2004 on: February 27, 2015, 09:17:26 PM »
Know someone who got a Gold package and won't be able to go due to him and his wife expecting their first child. I still have to pay for a flight that no one is gonna use, but at least I have a ticket. It was cheaper than doing it piecemeal, plus I've got a row 1 seat. But that's only for Wrestlemania 31, I don't know how seating works for Raw or the hall of fame ceremony yet. Sometimes it pays to keep up with old co workers, even when they move out of state.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2005 on: February 28, 2015, 09:38:11 AM »
That's pretty sweet.

I've got a row 17 seat for WM and a row 9 seat for Raw. I didn't get HOF tickets, I'll probably spend Saturday in SF since I've never been there before

dkdk

« Reply #2006 on: March 11, 2015, 09:40:51 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread
« Reply #2007 on: March 13, 2015, 12:50:19 PM »
Mania is two weeks away.

Does anyone even care?
ど助平

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #2008 on: March 13, 2015, 01:14:40 PM »
i'm having friends over to watch it but uh no.  we will get drunk and laugh when it's bad
Tonya

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2009 on: March 13, 2015, 03:54:47 PM »
Mania is two weeks away.

Does anyone even care?
Me but only because I'm going. Gonna try and get tickets to the NXT show on Friday as well.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #2010 on: March 13, 2015, 09:01:17 PM »
my network sub apparently expired and i don't think i'm gonna reup
nat

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #2011 on: March 15, 2015, 02:24:55 AM »
i'm having friends over to watch it but uh no.  we will get drunk and laugh when it's bad
Yep, even bad PPVs are fun with pizza n booze n bros! :rock
Hi

archie4208

« Reply #2012 on: March 17, 2015, 05:19:12 PM »

I thought Brock was supposed to be the heel.  This makes me want to cheer him even more.  ???

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2013 on: March 18, 2015, 12:22:22 AM »
Goddamn that's such a good promo. I hope he wins just for the amazing gloating on Raw the next night.

Trent Dole

« Reply #2014 on: March 18, 2015, 12:31:58 AM »
I think it'll be Roman barely pulls it off inexplicably then Seth cashes in on him and steals it. But they think that would make people boo the end of 'mania(they're gonna boo Roman the fuck out of the building when he wins).
Hi

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2015 on: March 18, 2015, 03:47:16 AM »
Saw this on GAF:

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2016 on: March 18, 2015, 11:57:56 AM »
Watched most of RAW Monday.  It was :zzz :zzz :zzz.  I really can't believe this is how they're building up 'Mania.  I just...don't care.  At all.

My hope here is that the feuds they have going are attempts to build up the IC and U.S. Titles again, but I doubt it.  Probably just Cena steamrolling over Rusev for the latter.

Sting appearing at the end didn't do much for me.  Dude was winded immediately.  He cut a promo after the show, on the WWE Network, but it was pretty much just "I'VE WAITED TO COME HERE FOR 14 YEARS, YEAH!!!!". 

I've gotten to the point where I'm just burned out on all this shit.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2017 on: March 18, 2015, 01:18:30 PM »
They have to prop up those titles because (hopefully) Bork is gonna re-sign, win the WHC at WM, and then only be on every other PPV or whatever. Got to have some titles on TV every week. Cena can have the US title on Raw and Bryan can have the IC title on Smackdown.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 01:36:13 PM by nachobro »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2018 on: March 18, 2015, 01:59:16 PM »
It has but word from dirtsheets is that Bryan asked to be the face of Smackdown, which is probably why he's been in the main event of that show for the past few weeks since his return and hasn't really been a huge thing on Raw.

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #2019 on: March 18, 2015, 03:09:27 PM »
Cena can have the US title on Raw

:(  Rusev :(
Tonya

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2020 on: March 18, 2015, 03:52:07 PM »
Nobody gave a fuck about Rusev on RAW.  Everyone was just chanting for Lana, who wasn't there.   :lol
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2021 on: March 18, 2015, 04:06:26 PM »
I like Rusev a lot. Cool theme, cool gimmick, cool lawyer, and he seems to actually know what the fuck he is doing on the mic and how to react to the crowd.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2022 on: March 18, 2015, 04:25:18 PM »
His gimmick is kind of boring.  Another "evil 'Russian' un-American wrassler."  I liked it better when he was just the "Bulgarian Brawler" instead.  The Russia vs. USA shit has gone on for far too long.  Hasn't it been more than a year already? 
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2023 on: March 18, 2015, 05:03:20 PM »
I'm a big fan of the evil Russian stereotype, I dunno what it is. But even after they eventually drop that, they can just keep "monster dude who fucks up people and makes them tap out" as a gimmick.

dkdk

« Reply #2024 on: March 23, 2015, 11:30:41 PM »
brock got a big ol fat check for this yall

:lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2025 on: March 24, 2015, 01:35:35 AM »
I thought it was a pretty good Raw but yeesh that ending.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2026 on: March 24, 2015, 12:44:45 PM »
Missed that.  I tried watching RAW last night but fell asleep when Wyatt was cutting his promo.  I can't believe the Undertaker has not showed up, even once, during this 'feud.'   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2027 on: March 24, 2015, 01:42:20 PM »
This is final card for 'Mania 31.

Kickoff Pre-show: Fatal 4 Way for the WWE Tag Team Titles:
-The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. Big E and Kofi Kingston vs. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

Don't care.  Frankly this should have just been the Usos vs. Cesaro/Kidd, since there was at least an attempt to set up a feud between the two teams, but it wouldn't have been much better.  Cesaro deserves better than this.  This should not be on the pre-show.  No championship match should.

-AJ Lee and Paige vs. The Bella Twins

Don't care and don't have much to say about this. 

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal:
Konnor, Viktor, Kane, Big Show, Darren Young, Titus O’Neil, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Fandango, Adam Rose, Zack Ryder, Erick Rowan, Sin Cara, Damien Sandow, Goldust, Mark Henry, Heath Slater, a NXT Superstar TBD, others TBA

Don't care about most of the participants.  Hopefully this is where Damien Sandow does something to the Miz.  Maybe we get some of the people from the pre-show match here too.

Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Title:
Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper vs. Stardust vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett (c)

Poor Daniel Bryan.  Hope this will be a good match.  Can't say I care about the title since they've done nothing with it, but maybe this will change things.  Would love to see Bryan win it and then have the WWE make a big deal about it on Smackdown.

WWE United States Title Match:
-Rusev (c) vs. John Cena

Don't care.  Rusev has run this act into the ground and Cena has been stale for like a decade already.

-Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

This should have been Rollins vs. Ambrose, but hey, it's a fresh match-up.  Or at least it would have been if they didn't keep repeating Orton vs. Authority stuff for the past few weeks. 

-Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker

The first of two matches on the card that actually feels like something MANIA related....and that's just because Taker hasn't shown up anywhere else.  Horrible build to this match.  Not Wyatt's fault, but WWE's and Taker's for just having Wyatt cut promos by himself for like a month.

-Sting vs. Triple H

The other MANIA worthy match, because of Sting, of course.  No idea how this will be quality wise but it's something I'd like to see.

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match:
-Brock Lesnar (c) with Paul Heyman vs. Roman Reigns

Lesnar and Heyman are great.  Roman Reigns is awful and absolutely not ready for this match at all.  Hopefully Brock can carry Reigns, but regardless if Reigns wins it's going to be a trainwreck with him in the title picture.  I expect to see either Reigns win and then Seth Rollins cashes in, or Brock wins and Seth cashes in, steals the title, and feuds with Reigns.

In short, Mania should be

But instead it's
:what
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2028 on: March 24, 2015, 02:16:23 PM »
So you don't think Brock is gonna re-sign? I figure if they can get him to sign another contract they'll just keep the belt on him for another 6mos-a year

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2029 on: March 24, 2015, 02:29:06 PM »
So you don't think Brock is gonna re-sign? I figure if they can get him to sign another contract they'll just keep the belt on him for another 6mos-a year

I read he was supposed to have made a decision last night.  Wasn't referring to that; just figured they'd throw Brock into another feud and go let Reigns look awful by himself.

They're calling Reigns "The Big Dog" now. 

:lol
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2030 on: March 24, 2015, 02:30:36 PM »
More like the wet dog.  :gloomy

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2031 on: March 24, 2015, 02:42:28 PM »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2032 on: March 24, 2015, 03:15:52 PM »
Also added:

:sheik
ど助平

Trent Dole

« Reply #2033 on: March 24, 2015, 06:38:21 PM »
Roman The Big Doge
Wow
Such Punch
Much Walk Through Crowd
Very Bad Promo
Hi

dkdk

« Reply #2034 on: March 24, 2015, 06:57:51 PM »
Brock staying yall  :rejoice

Roman  :bolo

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2035 on: March 24, 2015, 08:50:21 PM »
Can't wait to see Brock retain in person :jawalrus

Trent Dole

« Reply #2036 on: March 24, 2015, 10:53:06 PM »
Hi

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #2037 on: March 25, 2015, 09:40:24 PM »
Brock resigning is the only thing that made this year's Mania somewhat interesting imo. Now they can book his match in a bunch of different ways. I think the best thing they could do, though, is to have Roman win by turning heel and aligning with Heyman. That way they can also get a face run out of Brock. It makes perfect sense since everybody already wants to cheer Brock and boo Roman.

The rest of the card is :zzz

I'm sure the ladder match is going to be a great stunt show and the Orton/Rollins match will probably be really good, but I just don't care. The WWE's IC title is absolutely worthless at this point and the Orton vs. The Authority story doesn't interest me at all. Honestly, I think this is the first Mania ever where I don't care about anything on the show. Even when they've had bad cards in the past, at least you could always count on Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker to have a really awesome match. This year is just meh all around.
BiSH

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2038 on: March 26, 2015, 09:16:24 AM »
Brock resigning is the only thing that made this year's Mania somewhat interesting imo. Now they can book his match in a bunch of different ways. I think the best thing they could do, though, is to have Roman win by turning heel and aligning with Heyman. That way they can also get a face run out of Brock. It makes perfect sense since everybody already wants to cheer Brock and boo Roman.

This would be great, as Roman desperately needs a mouthpiece, but who would feud with him on RAW?  Lesnar is still going to be part-time.

I can also see WWE not doing this, because they want to try to get another merchandise selling eternal babyface like Cena.   :-\
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2039 on: March 29, 2015, 04:07:55 PM »
The Hall Of Fame ceremony this year was much better than last year's.  So many tears when they did that Warrior Award.   :'(

Was surprised they let it run over an hour longer than scheduled, but it let everyone get their speeches in. 
ど助平