Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw  (Read 946141 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: When It Reigns, It Bores
« Reply #4500 on: February 25, 2018, 11:51:50 PM »
That was a shit PPV. There wasn’t a single good match. The main event was incredibly boring and eveone took long as snaps at some point or another.
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4501 on: February 26, 2018, 12:26:13 AM »
I had to LOL when Ronda kept doing what looked like a 'forced' "mean face" during those segments that reminded me of the little girl who was pissed at Miz a few years ago.  She definitely needs to work on the entertainment side of this sports entertainment thing and would probably do well with a mouthpiece like Heyman.

this motherfucker reigns is gonna main event mania 4 years in a row. how in the fuck does vince fall in love this hard with this guy of all people  :picard :trash

This year is supposed to solidify Reigns as the top guy on Raw.    Why I don't know.  Hello?  STROWMAN MOTHER FUCKERS.   He's your guy, Vince.  Not Ramen.

That was a shit PPV. There wasn’t a single good match. The main event was incredibly boring and everyone took long as snaps at some point or another.

I thought it was pretty good.  And by that I mean the play session of Dragon Quest Builders I was doing while this on in the background.  I barely glanced at anything other than the Ronda segment- We knew Asuka was going to win.  We knew Reigns was going to win.   I figured Bliss would retain and I wonder what is going to happen at Mania because it doesn't look like Asuka is going to face her.  So who is she going to face?  Is it going to be Ronda?  The rest was :zzz
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4502 on: February 26, 2018, 12:27:59 AM »
Oh yeah, while I doubt this is going to happen, the post-show had Cena on there whining about not headling 'Mania and almost starting to sound like he was going to do a heel turn.  That would just be too good to be true.
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #4503 on: February 26, 2018, 03:28:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/WrestlingLAD/status/967981696531488768

..and yeah, it's amusing/infuriating that they have a big guy who is over as fuck with literally everyone but keep trying to force THE BIG DOGE. :doge
Hi

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #4504 on: February 26, 2018, 04:53:35 AM »
"He's black, sort of, I think" gets me everytime

archie4208

« Reply #4505 on: February 26, 2018, 06:37:50 AM »
I can't even get mad any more.  :yeshrug

I just want AJ/Nakamura to be the opening match at WM so I can skip the rest of the show.  :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4506 on: February 26, 2018, 10:09:02 AM »
That was a shit PPV. There wasn’t a single good match. The main event was incredibly boring and everyone took long as snaps at some point or another.

I thought it was pretty good.  And by that I mean the play session of Dragon Quest Builders I was doing while this on in the background.  I barely glanced at anything other than the Ronda segment- We knew Asuka was going to win.  We knew Reigns was going to win.   I figured Bliss would retain and I wonder what is going to happen at Mania because it doesn't look like Asuka is going to face her.  So who is she going to face?  Is it going to be Ronda?  The rest was :zzz.

I liked Asuka/Nia and the men's chamber match. The rest was kinda whatever.

Also I'd read recently that the plan was Asuka/Charlotte for the SD belt so maybe Asuka will move to Tuesdays. I believe the plan is to announce who Asuka faces at WM on Raw tonight. I imagine Ronda's debut will be in a tag match against HHH/Steph. Maybe pairing with Angle or Rock?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4507 on: February 26, 2018, 10:27:29 AM »
I guess that must explain what Kurt said last night and why HHH was praising him.  :lol  Apparently they wanted the Rock for this but it looks like that isn't going to happen and Angle is the backup.

So nobody gives a shit about poor Alexa Bliss for Mania.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4508 on: February 26, 2018, 10:31:09 AM »
There's always Nia :playa

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4509 on: February 26, 2018, 04:09:36 PM »
That's why I think it'd be smarter to have Asuka challenge for the SD belt (if that's even a real plan), then she can move right over after WM

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4510 on: February 26, 2018, 05:18:34 PM »
Well I'd also rather see Asuka vs Charlotte rather than Asuka vs Alexa again, which we just had like 2 weeks ago. I skipped SD entirely last week and was kinda happy about it when I heard that there was just more KO/Sami/Shane/Bryan drama as the main storyline. :zzz
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 05:23:04 PM by nachobro »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4511 on: February 26, 2018, 05:32:25 PM »
For the few weeks I watched post-Rumble, that was correct. :lol Actually he was on that first week after the Rumble in a tag match and backstage shot where he just said "I'm going to beat you at Wrestlemania" to AJ about 5 or 6 times.

I dunno what happened, Smackdown was a solid show right after the brand split and even after the first shakeup of roster. But since the Shane/KO thing it just went downhill and did it extremely fast.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4512 on: February 26, 2018, 09:05:26 PM »
Cena teases Undertaker and then says he's going to Smackdown instead. I'm really glad that Taker didn't show up.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4513 on: February 26, 2018, 09:20:35 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4514 on: February 26, 2018, 11:30:48 PM »
Ronda was really great tonight. A huge improvement from last night. She's got It, boys

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4515 on: February 26, 2018, 11:38:56 PM »
Also :lol at the cameraman who had his head in the shot during the Ronda segment
https://streamable.com/rc4so

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4516 on: March 05, 2018, 11:20:35 AM »
Joey Styles is trash now then forever
:trigger

OH MY GOD!!
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4517 on: March 05, 2018, 11:21:08 AM »
Wonder if they are going to have this on the Network?

Saudi Arabia to Host the Greatest Royal Rumble®

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia & STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Saudi General Sports Authority in partnership with WWE will present the Greatest Royal Rumble event at the King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27. For the first time ever, the Royal Rumble match will feature 50 WWE Superstars. As part of this historic event, fans will see WWE Superstars John Cena™, Triple H™, Roman Reigns™, AJ Styles™, Braun Strowman™, The New Day™, Randy Orton™, Bray Wyatt™ and Shinsuke Nakamura™, among others.

This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180305005764/en/

Ticket and broadcast information will be available in the coming weeks. This event is part of a 10-year strategic multiplatform partnership in support of Vision 2030, Saudi Arabia’s social and economic reform program.

“The Greatest Royal Rumble will be a spectacle of historic proportions,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman & CEO. “Our partnership with the Saudi General Sports Authority reflects a long-term commitment to present WWE’s world-class entertainment to a global audience on a grander scale than ever before.”
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4518 on: March 05, 2018, 11:24:32 AM »
Over the weekend Brock showed up on a house show and pinned Kane clean in 35 seconds.  The fans were not happy.  You can hear someone yell "WE PAID FOR THIS!?" at the end of this video.  :lol

https://twitter.com/IHeartCrosby/status/970128543903600641

Why?

As reported yesterday, Brock Lesnar defeated Kane in a match at a house show in about 35 seconds, much to the anger and disappointment of many fans in attendance who felt ripped off. According to f4wonline.com, there is definitely a reason for WWE going ahead with such a short match - it is part of a bigger, short-term plan to turn Lesnar heel (and thus, Roman Reigns face) ahead of their clash at WrestleMania 34

What a bunch of stupid shit.  What are they going to do when the crowd still hates Reigns?  :doge
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4519 on: March 05, 2018, 02:07:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/970720698254667776

I figured this was a given since Ronda supposedly signed a full time deal, but I guess it's pretty smart to advertise it as well.

Trent Dole

« Reply #4520 on: March 05, 2018, 04:52:58 PM »
But.. Brock was always supposed to be a heel?
Hi

Trent Dole

« Reply #4521 on: March 05, 2018, 05:03:02 PM »
People chanted 'you still suck' when he beat Cena at a B PPV, how do you think a Wrestlemania crowd is going to respond? :lol
Hi

« Reply #4522 on: March 05, 2018, 06:17:17 PM »
Saw some Wrestlemania news today and realize it's happening soon so I was about to ask if WWE is worth watching these days but the main event being Roman vs Lesnar is enough of an answer

Is this the culmination of Vince's multi-year master plan to push the big dog? Will sacrificing Taker and Goldberg finally pay off?

« Reply #4523 on: March 05, 2018, 06:19:46 PM »
But seriously. Is anything good going on in WWE right now? How's my girl Asuka?

People chanted 'you still suck' when he beat Cena at a B PPV, how do you think a Wrestlemania crowd is going to respond? :lol

Two years ago when Roman went against HHH people were shitchanting the entire match. Like chanting NXT or that Bailey song, it was really something else. And this is what, Roman's fourth time in a row at the main event? There's literally no way this could go well.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #4524 on: March 05, 2018, 06:39:21 PM »
Enough lesnar already. Boring as fuck, even Hayman is stale as shit at this point.

dkdk

« Reply #4525 on: March 05, 2018, 06:42:16 PM »
i hope the fans shit all over the match. i like brock and i like Roman as part of the Shield. but the way they've force fed us Reigns for 4 years running is disgusting.

« Reply #4526 on: March 05, 2018, 07:24:06 PM »
"Sacrificing"  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Taker is a hobbled old man who should have retired years ago and definitely shouldn't have been in the ring last year at WM. He's around one day a year and has literally no impact on storylines or the promotion. There was nothing to sacrifice.

Goldberg wasn't even supposed to have a run, the Survivor Series match was supposed to be a one off and it was Brock's idea for it to be a quick surprise squash.

Neither of those 50 year olds were "sacrificed" for Roman or anyone else.

Somewhat agreed and my post was slightly hyperbolic. My point being everything regarding Bork and WWE trying to sell him as some final boss of sorts was pretty stupid on itself, even more considering it ends with another Roman push

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #4527 on: March 05, 2018, 07:25:38 PM »
It (part time Bork Laser) worked for a while but has been stale for a while now, for sure.
yar

Clockwork5

« Reply #4528 on: March 05, 2018, 09:16:02 PM »
So I don't watch wrestling anymore, not since the 80s classic WWF era but I do watch a lot of Giant Bomb content. In their latest wrestling themed video Dan briefly mentions New Jack stabbing someone. Me being the morbidly curious person I am, I decided to look him up.

Holy shit. How is this guy not in jail. This was one of the most fucked videos I have seen in a while.

NSFW.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=124s&v=0uNEcPUB1u4

dkdk

« Reply #4529 on: March 05, 2018, 09:18:34 PM »
New Jack is crazy

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4530 on: March 05, 2018, 09:38:53 PM »
Loooooooool at Brock laughing on the way out. That's not really surprising, all of his other house show matches the past 2 years have been like 90 secs to maybe 3-4 minutes. Who the fuck really wants to see 50 year old Kandidate Kane wrestle longer than 30 seconds in 2018?

That's not the point- them using a shitty match like this as angle sucks.  I feel bad for the people who got that as their main event.  But maybe the joke's on them for going to a WWE house show.

But seriously. Is anything good going on in WWE right now? How's my girl Asuka?

Lessee-

-Shinsuke and Asuka both won their respective Rumble matches. 
-Shinsuke has been on TV more lately but still doesn't seem to be a big focus. 
-Asuka is still on her winning streak and they have her feuding with Nia Jax, but ultimately this is going to shift to her likely feuding with Charlotte and I guess jumping to Smackdown?
-Asuka winning the Rumble was overshadowed by Ronda Rousey popping up.  She's going to be in a mixed tag with Angle as her partner vs. HHH and Stephanie.  Dirtsheets are saying it will be 90% Angle/HHH during the match.
-John Cena is doing this dumb angle where he keeps talking about how he's going to win to get to Mania, fails, and repeats it.  Apparently this is all to set up the eventual Taker match at Mania and all this boring shit is a work and :zzz
-Smackdown is still all about SHANE VS. DANIEL and Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are there and oh yeah AJ and :zzz
-WWE is still trying to push Roman hard as a face and nobody cares. 
-Roman may still be under fire in a potential steroid scandal but WWE is staying tight lipped about it.  Braun Stroman is the backup in case shit happens, apparently.
-Jason Jordan is gone for a while because of an injury.  Does anyone care?  Will he be remembered upon returning?  :doge
-Rey Mysterio was set to sign a deal and probably still will, but he injured himself so he probably won't be at Mania.

What else is worth mentioning?

I was kinda hype for Mania post-Rumble but but this lull and zzzzzzzz PPVs that don't need to be taking place have dulled it for me.  I think things might get better post-Fastlane this coming weekend.  I like Asuka, Braun, Elias, and Miz right now.  Not sure about anyone else.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 09:44:20 PM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4531 on: March 05, 2018, 09:50:48 PM »
Hey, yeah.  Build up Nia Jax as this big monster heel and then have her start crying after the match.  Sure.  Makes sense.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4532 on: March 05, 2018, 10:05:48 PM »
Maybe they're finally turning her face, which she should have been a long time ago because she's naturally too sweet to be a heel. If she's crying she'll probably get bullied by Alexa and turn face.

That has to be what's going on here...but it's still stupid.  Which I guess makes sense for the WWE.

Alexa is supposed to be too nice to be a heel too, BTW.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4533 on: March 05, 2018, 10:08:46 PM »
It really shows how nice Alexa is when she does post-match interviews sometimes.  Like when she first won a title.  But she does a good job of turning it back around and going heel in recent promos.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4534 on: March 05, 2018, 10:29:55 PM »
The Ultimate Deletion  :leon

« Reply #4535 on: March 06, 2018, 02:03:41 PM »
Lessee-

-Shinsuke and Asuka both won their respective Rumble matches. 
-Shinsuke has been on TV more lately but still doesn't seem to be a big focus. 
-Asuka is still on her winning streak and they have her feuding with Nia Jax, but ultimately this is going to shift to her likely feuding with Charlotte and I guess jumping to Smackdown?
-Asuka winning the Rumble was overshadowed by Ronda Rousey popping up.  She's going to be in a mixed tag with Angle as her partner vs. HHH and Stephanie.  Dirtsheets are saying it will be 90% Angle/HHH during the match.
-John Cena is doing this dumb angle where he keeps talking about how he's going to win to get to Mania, fails, and repeats it.  Apparently this is all to set up the eventual Taker match at Mania and all this boring shit is a work and :zzz
-Smackdown is still all about SHANE VS. DANIEL and Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are there and oh yeah AJ and :zzz
-WWE is still trying to push Roman hard as a face and nobody cares. 
-Roman may still be under fire in a potential steroid scandal but WWE is staying tight lipped about it.  Braun Stroman is the backup in case shit happens, apparently.
-Jason Jordan is gone for a while because of an injury.  Does anyone care?  Will he be remembered upon returning?  :doge
-Rey Mysterio was set to sign a deal and probably still will, but he injured himself so he probably won't be at Mania.

What else is worth mentioning?

I was kinda hype for Mania post-Rumble but but this lull and zzzzzzzz PPVs that don't need to be taking place have dulled it for me.  I think things might get better post-Fastlane this coming weekend.  I like Asuka, Braun, Elias, and Miz right now.  Not sure about anyone else.

Not much changed then. I'll try to catch a few shows before Mania. Last time I saw a Takeover on the Mania weekend was amazing too.

But are they seriously considering pushing Braun as the top babyface as a Roman backup? Did he ever drop the big strong ugly heel thing?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4537 on: March 07, 2018, 04:18:25 PM »

I love how Scott Hall gets lost in thought when he sees the girl's ass  :lol
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4538 on: March 11, 2018, 03:54:49 AM »

TVC15

« Reply #4539 on: March 12, 2018, 01:53:34 AM »
I missed Fastlane while wallowing in terrible depression. Anything worth watching?
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4540 on: March 12, 2018, 02:02:16 AM »
sherry would have had my dick throbbing under that speedo  :noah

Trent Dole

« Reply #4541 on: March 12, 2018, 02:32:58 AM »
I missed Fastlane while wallowing in terrible depression. Anything worth watching?
Glazing over a recap it sounds uh, not very exciting. Maybe the tag and six pack matches.
Hi

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4542 on: March 12, 2018, 05:37:11 AM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4543 on: March 12, 2018, 07:39:59 AM »
Good job, Jeff~

Jeff Hardy was arrested on Saturday night for driving while impaired in Cameron County, NC. He was arrested in Concord at approximately 10:20 PM after he allegedly struck a guardrail. According to the accident report, Hardy "ran off the roadway to the right, in turn striking about 105 feet of guardrail before the back end of the car spun out 90 degrees to the left, coming to rest in the middle of the right N bound lane of travel."

Documents also show that Hardy was released from custody about an hour later but he has a court date related to the charge on April 18 and his license was also suspended for 30 days. WWE has yet to comment on this situation, but Hardy was prepping for a return to the ring within the next month after being sidelined since last October due to shoulder surgery.

Glazing over a recap it sounds uh, not very exciting. Maybe the tag and six pack matches.

It was Sunday Night Smackdown and largely forgettable.  Biggest thing that happened was Asuka coming out to confirm that she's challenging Charlotte at 'Mania.  No promo or anything...just did her entrance, smiled for a bit, pointed at the sign, and left. 

Pretty much nothing else mattered and felt like regular TV matches.  I really don't like the 'filler' PPV in-between the Rumble and Mania but at least with Elimination Chamber matches you get something normally not on TV.  Fastlane had nothing special going on. 

Pre-Show:

Mojo Rawley, Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable vs. Tyler Breeze, Fandango and Tye Dillinger - Didn't watch.  The faces won.

Fastlane:

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev - OK I guess, but yup...felt like a TV match.  Rusev is over enough that he needs to be in a more meaningful feud or in a title picture.  Why not let him and English win the tag titles or something?

U.S. Title: Bobby Roode (c) vs. Randy Orton - The story here is that Orton wants this title because it's the only one he has never won.  Roode does the job and new U.S. champ is Orton.  :zzz  I thought Jinder was also supposed to be in this match but he comes down after and gets beat down by Roode, who also then hits his finisher on Orton. 

Naomi & Becky Lynch vs. Carmella & Natalya - Putting the wrasslin' aside for a moment, three of these four women need to get new ring gear, stat.  Where are the Breezango Fashion Police when you need them?  Naomi with her awful neon yellow-green and orange tights, Becky with...whatever the fuck she had on (please go back to the Steampunk-inspired look.  PLS), and Nattie with the unflattering leather getup.  Another TV match with nothing special going on.  She's not an amazing performer or anything, but I do like Carmella.  I always thought that the whole guido thing makes for a great heel gimmick.  LOL at the moonwalking. 

The New Day get slimed by John Cena for a Nickelodeon promo.  OK.

The Usos (c) vs. The New Day - Lots of footage of past matches and promos including a big one from Big E...who didn't wrestle this match.  It finally started to get going and then Harper and Rowan came out (also please get new ring gear.  PLS) and took out everyone to cause a DQ.  Bet the live crowd LOVED that.  :doge

Charlotte (c) vs. Ruby Riott - :zzz  Becky and Naomi came back out to stop Ruby's buddies from interfering and then they got sent to the back.  Charlotte wins and then Asuka comes out.  My problem with the Riott Squad is how similar they are to Absolution on RAW.  Both even have the same token blondes who look like they could be the same person.

WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs. John Cena vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn - The best match of the night, which isn't saying much.  WWE 'spoiled' Cena not winning by announcing that he was going to be on RAW again through Mania and not on SD.  Didn't really matter since it was pretty obvious that AJ was going to win this so I was hoping that we'd least get some decent spots, but the biggest thing to happen was more Sami/KO/Shane drama (where was Bryan??).  Owens went to kick Sami, who dodged, and hit Shane instead.  Shane then retaliated a little later by stopping KO and then Sami from getting pins.  I can't remember who went for a pin attempt after this but there was a noticeable botch where the ref went to count to three and then stopped at two to wait for whoever it was to stop the pin from happening.  That was awkward.  :lol  There was also a fun little spot in the beginning where Cena went and took everyone but AJ out, then all of them recovered, surrounded him, and beat the shit out of him.   :lol  Other than that, it felt like Corbin and Ziggler were just sort of there and AJ didn't do much after the beginning of the match, then popped up at the end and got the pin to retain.

Overall, a snoozer of a PPV.  If you're going to watch this, just watch the main event match and skip the rest. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 07:51:24 AM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4544 on: March 12, 2018, 08:18:18 AM »
Taker already did a small promo at that RAW 25 anniversary show on Cena, too.

Forgot to mention the Usos/New Day feud had a bit where the Usos were ranting about how they've been in the WWE for nine years and have never been in a match at Wrestlemania.  Guess pre-shows don't count. 

The New Day counter this by saying that they were at least on Mania...as hosts
:what
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4545 on: March 12, 2018, 10:19:12 AM »
New Day were at Mania in Dallas. They lost to League of Nations and then Woods took a stunner from Stone Cold. I guess that's probably not what you want to bring up to promo a match though :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4546 on: March 12, 2018, 11:48:24 AM »
Ziggler's angle heading into WM is similar, in that he's never had a singles match at WM. And the rumors are his singles match will be against...Shane McMahon :lol

...What?  WHAT!?  :lol :lol :lol :rofl
:dead

That doesn't make any sense.   :dizzy
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4547 on: March 12, 2018, 05:29:56 PM »
I have to agree there. With Shane screwing both KO and Sami I immediately had a vision of a Vince/Shane vs KO/Sami tag match at WM and started to feel sick.

TVC15

« Reply #4548 on: March 12, 2018, 05:36:45 PM »
Ziggler's angle heading into WM is similar, in that he's never had a singles match at WM. And the rumors are his singles match will be against...Shane McMahon :lol

You should just be happy that Shane’s taking Dolph and not inserting himself into the AJ/Nak match.

Also:

Kid Rock to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/8240749/kid-rock-wwe-hall-of-fame-induction-wrestlemania-34
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 05:53:50 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4549 on: March 12, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »
The induction video package they just played made Kid Rock seem like the biggest rock star on the planet.   :lol  They showed and acknowledged Bikertaker during it.  :o

The angle with Lesnar no-showing is in full-force now.  Reigns comes out and tries to get the crowd on his side by talking about Brock is a bitch for not showing up and that others would be penalized or fired, but they unsurprisingly still don't like him and he gets the "WHAT" treatment. It's not gonna work, WWE.  It's time to stop this forced-push.  And then OH SHIT BREAKING FROM THE SCRIPT AND NOT JUST MENTIONING VINCE BUT GOING TO THE BACK!?!??!?!  NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE SO ORIGINAL!  :doge I like that Smackdown Commish Shane was sitting with Vince at RAW with no explanation given.

And now Vince is the "heel" here since he's just like "yeah...Brock can do whatever he wants.  Roman is suspended."   :lol ??? :lol
ど助平

TVC15

« Reply #4550 on: March 12, 2018, 09:00:09 PM »
They’re only putting Kid Rock in so they can have HOFed a future president twice.
serge

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #4551 on: March 12, 2018, 10:15:44 PM »
They’re only putting Kid Rock in so they can have HOFed a future president twice.
:dead

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4552 on: March 12, 2018, 10:18:39 PM »
Ultimate Deletion Preview coming :rejoice

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4553 on: March 12, 2018, 10:34:01 PM »
POWERHOUSE Braun Strowman knocks over scaffolding and flips over cars

POWERHOUSE Nia Jax
throws around clothes and luggage

:woken
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4554 on: March 12, 2018, 10:53:46 PM »
So let's recap:

Brock can do whatever he wants and no-show
Cena can do whatever he wants, go on both shows, enter himself in PPV main events, and call out Undertaker
Braun can do whatever he wants and enter himself as a single entrant in a tag team battle royale

Roman can do whatever he wants and whine about Brock and get suspended and...oh.
:neogaf
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 11:04:22 PM by bork »
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4555 on: March 12, 2018, 11:02:13 PM »
Braun is going to fight for the tag belts at WM by himself :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4556 on: March 12, 2018, 11:02:44 PM »
Coach just excitedly said "IS RHYNO GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!?" while talking about Bo Dallas.  :lol
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4557 on: March 12, 2018, 11:04:42 PM »
cena challenged undertaker, roman yelled at vince and got suspended, nia jax went nuts, the hardy family appeared, and braun won a tag team battle royale by himself and is going to challenge for the tag belts solo. pretty good raw overall.

did i miss ronda? i thought she was supposed to be on every raw

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4558 on: March 12, 2018, 11:06:03 PM »
cena challenged undertaker, roman yelled at vince and got suspended, nia jax went nuts, the hardy family appeared, and braun won a tag team battle royale by himself and is going to challenge for the tag belts solo. pretty good raw overall.

Aw, I missed the Hardy family segment.

did i miss ronda? i thought she was supposed to be on every raw

Nope...they're already full of shit.  LOL if they think playing a video package counts.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4559 on: March 12, 2018, 11:08:29 PM »
Hardy stuff was just a video package but still got me hyped

https://streamable.com/2lt52