Author Topic: Corey Feldman has come back to save Rock n Roll  (Read 1365 times)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
Corey Feldman has come back to save Rock n Roll
« on: January 18, 2021, 08:26:35 PM »

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
Re: Corey Feldman has come back to save Rock n Roll
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 08:46:39 PM »
Corey Feldman is one of the most unique musicians cause there is just nobody there to filter the guy who is so out of touch in so many ways. And nothing but a bunch of yes men around him. It's such a bizarre music project through and through. And I'm here to watch the car crash every time.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 08:48:28 PM »
I think of this video quite often

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 08:49:13 PM »
is feldman even rich  ???

samir

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 09:05:59 PM »
is feldman even rich  ???

Michael Jackson hush money ;)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 02:10:12 AM »
Whatever happened to the tell-all Hollywood video he was hoping up a few years ago?
Spud

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 12:26:01 PM »
Whatever happened to the tell-all Hollywood video he was hoping up a few years ago?

I get the impression he is still terrified of what would happen if he said names.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 12:28:46 PM »

(ice)

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 01:01:53 PM »

I get the impression he is still terrified of what would happen if he said names.

Wouldn't be shocked if he floated the idea hoping to get paid out behind the scenes, and did.

I suppose that could have happened. Not sure what kind of money he needs to uphold his lifestyle.
Whole thing is just sad as you can tell his entire existence was scarred by the Hollywood machine and I guess various child abusing fucks on the inside. I mean there are plenty of oddballs in Hollywood (and just in general), but with him it's so blatant that he grew up in a very different bizarro environment. That mix of being treated like a God at a very young impressionable age, but also being used by those who should be protecting you.  :-\

Dammit I just want to have a laugh at his music and performances and not think about the dark side of things   >:(

I mean just look at the clip posted by The Sceneman. That's The Room tier. That's Tim and Eric tier. You wish you could make a comedy like that.

That's something from Curb Your Enthusiasm where one of Larry's friend's goes "That's my son. Isn't he talented?  :D", and Larry goes  :larry and then turns to his other friend and goes "he's kidding right? This is a joke right?" And the friend just sips on his alcohol with a look that says "just let it be Larry. He was in a serious car crash."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 01:07:55 PM by EchoRin »

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 03:15:59 PM »
There's not a shortage of delusional hacks like this out there, it's just that Corey has a high profile from other previous things so his trash actually gets some attention. :lol
Hi

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 08:00:32 PM »
Here are some words that rhyme with Corey: gory, story, allegory, Montessori...
rub

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 11:06:19 PM »
that bum he found in the guitar store playing a supermarket brand shitocaster recorded through a zoom call tone is rocking my world.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 11:08:16 PM »
ASCENSION

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 11:08:28 PM »

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 11:10:09 PM »
MILLENNIUM

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 03:31:24 AM »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 09:30:59 PM »
I remember one of the crack whores angels in his backing band said he was basically running a sex cult. He denied her allegations and called her a dumb whore who tried to sneak into his shower one night, which he absolutely did not want

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2021, 11:57:00 PM »
the coolest stories always revolve around showers and unwanted sexy times
rub

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 12:18:14 PM »

Wouldn't be shocked if he floated the idea hoping to get paid out behind the scenes, and did.

It did come out last year, but it was nothing special.  Mostly the same recycled stories about Corey Haim and his manager passing him around to different Hollywood people.  Charlie Sheen was mentioned but that was the only big name.

If you guys want a good laugh check out "A Tale of Two Coreys".  Feldman was a co-writer on it and it shows.  Like there's a scene where Haim is getting buggered by his manager and Feldman is doing coke and banging a playmate.

I assume he gets most of his cash now through GoFundMe, Patreon, etc.  He was charging people $50 for that "documentary".  Also (as was said above) there are rumors of him scamming his "angels".  One of them was on a radio show and they said basically any money they made went to him.

nudemacusers

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 02:55:49 PM »
on that subject:

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Biff

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2021, 07:32:27 PM »
Daym man. Corey Feldman is one of the few I just can't laugh at.

Knowing his current state is the product of the sexual abuse he suffered as a child, with no help from parents or any adults who were just using him for money. Then his abuses turn into depression and hard drug addiction.

His brain is basically mush from all the drugs and alcohol and all that's left are yes-men siphoning off his hush money encouraging these narcissistic projects that will inevitably fail.

There's no amount of money I would take to trade places with Corey Feldman today.