Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238822 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
*high five*

I don't know what it is about the other stuff.  Interpretive dance, ballet, opera, etc... I can appreciate the skill that's required and for a few minutes I'm awed but then I wish I had a remote and could say "I wonder what else is on." 

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Convincing my ex to go to Distant Worlds was a lot like pulling teeth. I wanted to meet Nobuo, so I even sprang for the $175-a-pop tickets. Then, she was tired and didn't want to stand in line to wait for Nobuo to sign an autograph. She didn't seem to actively dislike the concert, at least...

Oh man, dating has already got me down. Girl I liked that I met the other week giving me the runaround - "I'm busy this weekend"... I'm getting too old for this shit. Not to mention I'm am one of the only few people left my age who is not engaged/married... or at least on track to be engaged/married... so now I'm starting to get a bit depressed  :'(
^_^

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
I want to go to a sympathy.

I want Justin Timberlake to write me a symphony
QED

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Convincing my ex to go to Distant Worlds was a lot like pulling teeth. I wanted to meet Nobuo, so I even sprang for the $175-a-pop tickets. Then, she was tired and didn't want to stand in line to wait for Nobuo to sign an autograph. She didn't seem to actively dislike the concert, at least...

Oh man, dating has already got me down. Girl I liked that I met the other week giving me the runaround - "I'm busy this weekend"... I'm getting too old for this shit. Not to mention I'm am one of the only few people left my age who is not engaged/married... or at least on track to be engaged/married... so now I'm starting to get a bit depressed  :'(

Dude all those married guys are mad envious of you.

They would pay good money to be you for a weekend.

Mupepe

• Icon
 :yuck  You couldn't pay me to jump back into the dating world

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Your not helping here mups.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Definitely prefer having a g/f to being single, as long as I still get my free time, and she is interested in things I want to do from time to time. My last girlfriend was great on the former, bad on the latter... and the one before that (Jesus Freak) was bad on the former, good on the latter - she liked me enough to want to go with me to WMC and Otakon  :o - I could imagine her at Otakon... "Hey Lukey-pookey, let's go see this Bible Black movie they're showing! It sounds interesting!"

What's gonna happen is the same as always, I fear. Gonna meet a lot of different girls, including some of them I instantly like and feel would be a good fit in terms of personality... those girls turn out to not be interested, the ones I want nothing to do with are interested, and eventually I just get so sick of dating, say "fuck it" and settle for whatever's out there, regardless of how well we get along.

Yeah, I feel a ton of pressure from dating and in the past it's really affected my self-esteem. When you date around a lot and the only ones who seem to be biting are girls you're not interested in at all, it sucks. Trying my best to not let that get me down anymore, not to let myself be defeated, but it's kinda hard. I gotta think like John Cena, or a shounen protagonist, and "Never give up".
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:50:55 AM by tiesto »
^_^

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Being single is pretty cool 8)
o_0

Bebpo

Yeah, I dunno what I prefer.  "Grass is greener on the other side" usually rings true. 

I could do a social focus and get in a relationship now and it'd have plenty of ups, but I don't really want to spend the time and effort it takes to get going right now.  I still gotta finish Dark Souls. 

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Dont have time? Wtf.

fomalhaut

women need lots of watering and tending, and a very complicated law of nature dictates how much time you must spend talking to them.

my 2nd week here i hooked up with a damn like 28 year old woman, probs my best accomplishment yet in my short life, i'm but a youngling of 20, and was all excited like fuck yeah not only did i just catch me one so quickly, but a super fine adult woman and all that. lo and behold she gots a man!  I said "damn" :'(

:'(

MrAngryFace

Not everything in life is about relationships. Some people find other things they enjoy. Last time I was dating (way long ago) aside from work all I did was relationship stuff- kinda sucked imo. Guess i'm self-centered but whatever.
o_0

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Yeah, I don't really have time and I have plenty of things I could be doing (i.e. renovating bathrooms, moving in, working on my XNA title, throwing down a new mix) but instead I'm going out on dates.  :-\
^_^

cool breeze

Not everything in life is about relationships. Some people find other things they enjoy. Last time I was dating (way long ago) aside from work all I did was relationship stuff- kinda sucked imo. Guess i'm self-centered but whatever.

You're a loner, MAF. A rebel.

MrAngryFace

You're a loner, MAF. A rebel.

No im just lazy/self centered and perfectly fine with it. I gave it a couple shots- never worked out; f it
o_0

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Well I have decided to better myself before even thinking of finding a girlfriend, so yeah.

That's actually really good. Be your own man first :rock

ZephyrFate

I have a boyfriend now, his name is Chase. He's fucking adorable and I wish I could keep him shirtless forever. Om nom nom.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Well after a few weeks, Megan and I are pretty much together.  :P
püp

Pringo

Megan is having sex with some dude at work but still wants us to talk and maybe start a relationship later

:usavich

Bebpo

I wish you the best, man!

cool breeze

is some dude at work alright? tell him to sign up and post about it

Megan is having sex with some dude at work but still wants us to talk and maybe start a relationship later

Have fun, but be realistic and understand what you're getting yourself into.
野球

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Yeah, I'm not taking things as seriously as I usually do, but we both like each other and we're taking things from there.  If things fall through, I won't be too distraught.

She slept over last night  :D
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
us last night

I know, I look gay and awful.  But her and I had a great night.
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
yeah glasses. She spent the night and we had an amazing night.  honestly one of the most fun, enjoyable, and sexual nights I've ever had.
püp

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa

:usavich

what is the exact opposite of :drake
pcp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
It's not like it his gf, he's just poking her right.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
It's not like it his gf, he's just poking her right.

but he wants her to be.  i just dont understand!  someone saying "it's complicated; i want to be with you but i'm in a non-serious fuckbuddy relationship right now so ttyl" comes off like a total slap in the face.  it WOULD be fine if her & brandnew were just fuckbuddies making the rounds, but he clearly wants more from a chick who told him to sit in a corner while she finishes up with Mr. Undateable Gooddick.  you cant start a healthy relationship with someone who sees you as an afterthought.
pcp

She's got a history of indecision and sleeping around. It will happen again.
野球

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
yeah, that.
püp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
BrandKnew's not trying to marry one, just wants to kick it with a girl. Let the young man do his thing

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
she's got some wicked nipples :teehee
püp

Phoenix Dark

what about dat ass?

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
It's cute and fit.  I danced with her the other night, it did its job.  :)

She's a small girl -- 5'3 and thin, but with great boobs.  Her hair is omg.

We're hanging out tomorrow, I'm excited.
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I haven't been an internet virgin for years now  ???
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Seems like less but you kids grow up so fast. 

:-*
püp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I'm single 4 life. Fuck dis shit!
UNF

Phoenix Dark

[youtube=560,345]fjV7krmYobI[/youtube]

Bebpo

It'll happen.  Just takes time.  Don't worry about it :)

Bebpo

I need more GUTS

I went to a bar to get tea & cake and there was this cuuute girl at a booth all by herself who was just my type (tall, dark hair, pale), so what do I do?  I sit at the booth adjoining hers and because I don't want her to see me staring at her the whole time I sit with my back facing her.  Because you know, maybe she'll enjoy staring at the back of my head so much she'll come over and say hi @_@. I am so bad at having GUTS to talk to cute girls :(. The worst thing is that she was totally checking me out when I walked in and was looking around for a seat :(. I hate myself sometimes for letting opportunities slip away.

Next time that happens, go up to the girl and say hi. If she isn't interested, she isn't interested. It's not going to destroy you.

YOU CAN DO IT MAN! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!
野球

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Are you implying you'd make an offer she couldn't refuse?

Getting laid has nothing to do with how much you get paid.

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Ok ok I kid.

Bebpo

Ok I admit, I am metrosexual effiminate man.  Raised by a women, I took after female traits of being shy and insecure.  However I don't deny that and I wear it on my skin.  I still think I can find a meaningful relationship coming in from that angle.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Yeah but you wont find that girl hanging in a bar, you will end up with some motherly older type.

Bebpo

Look, I need a wingman, bad.  I'm never going to get anywhere sitting alone at a bar when all the girls come in groups of twos or threes.

Since there's no point in me hooking up with girls outside my region, I think I need someone to take a trip to So CA and be my wingman.  Pm me if anyone is interested.

Phoenix Dark

Stop going to bars, you're not ready. You don't need a wing man, you're not some college kid or a 35 year old IT worker. You're a lawyer, you're smart, you're nice/mannered, you're well versed in Japanese culture. You're a god damn renaissance man, b.

You aren't going to die alone. Eventually you'll find someone you like and you'll settle down. No point in worrying about the end game right now, dude. Go have fun and realize if you strike out it doesn't go on your criminal record or some shit (well assuming you aren't sexually assaulting chicks). You just move on. As I said in the other thread, go talk to some women. Regular convos. Hang out at book stores, just reading/drinking coffee. Your personality type clashes too much with the bar scene imo, there's no point in forcing the issue just to check off some "how to score ladies" list.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Now you're trolling.

Phoenix Dark

Yes, but that's besides the point. Bepbo doesn't strike me as the type who fits in the bar scene, at least not right now. Once he gets some more confidence sure, but now? He should start with something that's comfortable, like talking to women at work or at the bank. It's not about taking women home to bang, it's honestly about getting comfortable talking to women.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
I distinctly remember reading pages and pages and pages of Bebpo's accounts of happy dating life recently. Am I losing it completely? Where is all this 'haven't talked to a girl in 12 years' crap coming from? Epic troll?
vjj

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
I distinctly remember reading pages and pages and pages of Bebpo's accounts of happy dating life recently. Am I losing it completely? Where is all this 'haven't talked to a girl in 12 years' crap coming from? Epic troll?

I'm pretty sure EB is his affirmation station, where he goes to get told everything is ok.
yar

Phoenix Dark

CASE IN POINT: BrandKnew. Remember all those "waaaah girls wanna suck my dick but i'm scared" posts from not so long ago? Now look at the kid: more pussy than a gynecologist. Remember those pictures he used to post, rocking the "hey gurl let me be your sassy gay friend" funny face? He still dresses like a gay Quaker but that grin doesn't lie. Confidence.

Bepbo will get there, but striking out at the bar won't help. Start slow and build

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
And then EB will turn its beady eyes on you, PD
vjj

Mupepe

• Icon
Ok I admit, I am metrosexual effiminate man.  Raised by a women, I took after female traits of being shy and insecure.  However I don't deny that and I wear it on my skin.  I still think I can find a meaningful relationship coming in from that angle.
I for one, am sick and tired of people deducing what is effeminate and what isn't and how we should act and how we shouldn't, and what our interests should be and what they shouldn't be especially when their exposure to manly folks is very slim at best, as if girly people are one entity. My life story. It always comes off as thinly veiled sexism to me, even if used jokingly.

Cormacaroni has his thing, The Business has his thing, Father Mike has his thing, and I have my thing.

So the next time Blue Tsunami makes a post about Euro vocal house music I'm going to make fun of him for not listening heavy metal since he's got a penis and that he's not really a man. And I'm going to drill this into his head every time he posts something that goes against the phallic quo. Because you know, that's funny as shit and not obnoxious, right? But you see, notice how people only make these observations about feminine people as if they have certain expectations. And they'll try to convince you they're not sexist.

I have to deal with this shit as it is in real life, please stop bringing up masculinity into online conversations on a nerd message board that stands as one of few institutions where I can feel comfortable "girling out".

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Speaking about house music and metal... I've been talking to some nerdy gamer chick from Queens who is into metal and FPS games. Sounds like your average GAFfer's wet dream, girl seems a bit plain but she's skinny so that's always a plus!
^_^

Eh. I've got effiminate mannerisims, but I didn't use it as an excuse.
野球

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
As anyone who has listened to an episode of the Cruncheons knows, I've got a pretty whiny voice, but I don't let it stop me from being a meathead alpha.
yar

Mupepe

• Icon
As anyone who has listened to an episode of the Cruncheons knows, I've got a pretty whiny voice, but I don't let it stop me from being a meathead alpha.
shut up and let me touch your abs