Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238788 times)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
hes sending you smiley-face texts.  hes gay, dude
pcp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
UGH.

The worst thing about this is worrying if he likes cock or not and flirting while tip toeing around not being overly faggy.

send him your dick

spoiler (click to show/hide)
and by him, i mean me  :-*
[close]
AMC

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
"I like your smilies, here's mine 8======D~~~~~~~"

etiolate

Did someone tell the girls about you getting around?

Mupepe

• Icon
Hmmm. Some guy I knew in High School, I saw him walking last week and we had a cool chat and exchanged numbers. Now he's sending me texts with smilie faces. I like the sentiment. Think he's interested?
omg who is it? tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Himu

You don't know him.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Did the speed dating thing, and it was fun, but I don't think anything will come of it... they split everyone into different age ranges (I was in the 25-35 range), and then we each got 8 minutes to talk to the different girls... the guys rotated around while the girls sat still. (Was at a local Italian restaurant). Most of the girls I met were from Queens (about an hour away from me), and a few years older - but they all had good jobs and were dressed tastefully, and a surprising number were decent looking... The one I liked the best was a tall, thin blonde who liked Kaskade and Avicii. (oh my god, bet you all are shocked!)

After the event, you mark on a card who you would like to meet for a 2nd date/friendship/business partner, then you post it to a website and it matches you up. So far, only one girl matched up with me, for "friendship"  :-\

The lady who hosts this is gonna start to do the events closer to my house, so I will try again at a later date. It was an enjoyable time, even if nothing really came of it. At least it was something a bit different for me, instead of relying on OKCupid to meet women.

But anyways, I think I need to take a serious look at myself and what I'm doing wrong. Am I too quiet/awkward on first dates? (probably) Am I just not meeting the right people? Am I simply not unattractive?
^_^

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
I dunno why "friendship" would be an allowed possible outcome for a speed DATING event- what a kick to the nuts
o_0

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Nothing is wrong with you, tiesto. It's what's wrong with them being the real issue.
©ZH

Himu

ARGH.

He sends me a youtube video. WITH A SMILEY FACE. So I put it in the address bar and it's this:

And then he sends me an EXTRA smiley message by itself.

HE IS TROLLING ME.
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Did the speed dating thing, and it was fun, but I don't think anything will come of it... they split everyone into different age ranges (I was in the 25-35 range), and then we each got 8 minutes to talk to the different girls... the guys rotated around while the girls sat still. (Was at a local Italian restaurant). Most of the girls I met were from Queens (about an hour away from me), and a few years older - but they all had good jobs and were dressed tastefully, and a surprising number were decent looking... The one I liked the best was a tall, thin blonde who liked Kaskade and Avicii. (oh my god, bet you all are shocked!)

After the event, you mark on a card who you would like to meet for a 2nd date/friendship/business partner, then you post it to a website and it matches you up. So far, only one girl matched up with me, for "friendship"  :-\

The lady who hosts this is gonna start to do the events closer to my house, so I will try again at a later date. It was an enjoyable time, even if nothing really came of it. At least it was something a bit different for me, instead of relying on OKCupid to meet women.

But anyways, I think I need to take a serious look at myself and what I'm doing wrong. Am I too quiet/awkward on first dates? (probably) Am I just not meeting the right people? Am I simply not unattractive?

You got friendzoned after 8 minutes. :(
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Tiesto just settle down with a nice homely chubby girl.
fat

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I don't see how speed dating wouldn't be superficial.  You have a few minutes to talk so basically a woman will just evaluate you based on looks and any information she can ascertain about your job, how much money you rake in, etc.  I would imagine the key to success would be to look like you're as important and wealthy as possible.
🍆🍆

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
or maybe you could crack some jokes and make her laugh or realize you have some of the same interests or work in similar fields
pcp

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
or maybe you could crack some jokes and make her laugh or realize you have some of the same interests or work in similar fields

ROFL
🍆🍆

Himu

Positive is right. Making a woman laugh is the real secret to winning her heart.
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Positive is right. Making a woman laugh is the real secret to winning her heart.

You guys think that tiesto didn't try to do that?  Get real.
🍆🍆

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
i didnt say that
pcp

Phoenix Dark

ARGH.

He sends me a youtube video. WITH A SMILEY FACE. So I put it in the address bar and it's this:

And then he sends me an EXTRA smiley message by itself.

HE IS TROLLING ME.

Are you trolling or actually trying to kick it with a dude? Smiley face with a youtube video...why is that note worthy?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Tiesto just settle down with a nice homely chubby girl.

Can't even seem to find one of those into me! Well I'd prefer a chubby girl with a cute face, that is the ideal for me.

Yeah I met a few girls with things in common (music, dining out, activities, travel) alas it was not meant to be! Maybe I'll try eharmony next, or maybe I'll just hit on every girl in sight (that's not jailbait, and not on molly) at EZoo.
^_^

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
when has ":P" entered the female lexicon of things that are sexual orientated or picking up. I sent someone I consider my FRIEND the ":p" smiley and all I heard about it was about me trying to pick her up.

fucking smileys.
USA

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
i'm with T EXP here
AMC

Phoenix Dark

Mupepe

• Icon
lulz "make her laugh" is such lame advice.  You might as well throw out "be confident" and "don't fart".

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
except that i see douchebags all the time that think the best way to impress a woman is to talk up yr career or something equally as boring, not that im talking about anyone here
pcp

SantaC

plus be yourself. Roleplaying as someone else will not last for long.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
except that i see douchebags all the time that think the best way to impress a woman is to talk up yr career or something equally as boring, not that im talking about anyone here

I can make my career sound pretty interesting (even though day-to-day, it's really not). I usually prefer talking about hobbies - movies, music, travel - on a first date. I don't think I'm good at flirting, never really learned how to do that too successfully, that could be a problem as well.
^_^

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

I can make my career sound pretty interesting (even though day-to-day, it's really not). I usually prefer talking about hobbies - movies, music, travel - on a first date. I don't think I'm good at flirting, never really learned how to do that too successfully, that could be a problem as well.

Oh fuck

You know, speaking as someone with sort of (but not as terrible) the same kind of hobbies, I don't think letting her know on the first date that you worship everything shat out of Japan's bunghole is the way to her heart.  I'm just spitballing here.
yar

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
make the woman laugh. i'm sure every man and woman has heard this before. probably as useless advice as you can get.
dur

Bebpo

Hey, someone message me on AIM, I wanna talk

bebpo

*I've been drinking

Huff

i honestly didn't know people still used AIM
dur

Bebpo

And icq!

But my icq is a dozen numbers so aim is easier.

Huff

No idea what the fuck icq is. But hope someone chatted you up bebpo regardless. Goodnight
dur

Bebpo

No one did.

It's Friday, whose at home sitting around online :p

Bebpo

« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:10:48 AM by Bebpo »

Inspector Thatcher

People who talk about their careers a lot are taken for ambitious, career-driven people.  It's a sign of confidence and financial stability.  For someone who's looking to add to his/her life with a relationship with a strong, independent person, confidence, stability, and ambition are a few key traits.  Not necessarily deal-breakers, but traits.

Trouble is, focus the job-talk too much and you lose the other person.  Of course, I doubt that's news to anyone here...

Why is it that you always fall for people who ignore you the most?  It happens both ways.

Because we want most what we think we cannot have.

Bebpo

And done
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:30:54 AM by Bebpo »

CrystalGemini

lulz "make her laugh" is such lame advice.  You might as well throw out "be confident" and "don't fart".

Gotta agree with mups here.  "making her laugh" will last for like five seconds.  Then the joke's over.
O_O

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
your logic is flawed, bebpo. add her
pcp

Bebpo

Thank you.  Done.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

Oh fuck

You know, speaking as someone with sort of (but not as terrible) the same kind of hobbies, I don't think letting her know on the first date that you worship everything shat out of Japan's bunghole is the way to her heart.  I'm just spitballing here.

Believe me, I don't mention the games/animu/weeaboo stuff much or at all on a first date (maybe a casual "I like classic games")... in fact, the girl I did best with since I started dating again - didn't like gaming at all! Unfortunately that girl moved to DC soon after we met  :-\
^_^

Bebpo

bebs, m'lud, i pride myself on being able to sort the forever-alone losers from the people that just haven't hit the right combination yet.  it's small comfort at the moment i'm sure, but you're definitely of the second sort.  you've probably got some lumps to take in life before you get where you need to be, but you'll get there, i'm quite sure of it.  tiesto, too.  you're both decent people that are putting yourselves out there.  it's really just a matter of percentages at that point.

I appreciate the encouragement :)

Lan

maybe I'm crazy but I've noticed that I'm happier when I'm single than when I'm in a relationship.  :lol

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
maybe I'm crazy but I've noticed that I'm happier when I'm single than when I'm in a relationship.  :lol

I'm the same way but then I get horny.
UNF

Lan

I'm the same way but then I get horny.

very true, I suffer this as well.

Bebpo

I think this is because you get in relationships with people you don't want to be in relationships with.  You just thought you did at the time because it was new and fun and you wanted it to be monogamous. 

That's why I'm raising my standards and not just getting in relationships with anyone who seems fine but I'm not really into them or anything.  Only going to go into future relationships with people I really like.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
A friend of a friend is apparently interested in me.  She moved to the town I'm living in now for a new job.

I'm not really feeling her that much and I wonder if she just wants to hook up because I'm the only familiar single dude in a town that she is not really familiar with.

So I'm going to have lunch with her later this week to feel things out and see what's up.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:58:03 PM by The Experiment »
🍆🍆

Lan

I think this is because you get in relationships with people you don't want to be in relationships with.  You just thought you did at the time because it was new and fun and you wanted it to be monogamous. 

That's why I'm raising my standards and not just getting in relationships with anyone who seems fine but I'm not really into them or anything.  Only going to go into future relationships with people I really like.

Problem is most men my age don't hold a job. I don't even think that is a high standard but I feel its important to me now because I've tried dating someone with no job. It just doesn't work out.

I guess I need to date someone 30+ to raise the chances of them having a job.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:20:06 PM by Lan »

Phoenix Dark

When you say "no job" do you mean "I work at McDonalds" or "no job" as in literally no job? Most dudes I know have jobs, even if they're also in school. I guess it might depend on location though. There are certainly areas of urban cities where dudes do nothing but hang on the corner.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

Problem is most men my age don't hold a job. I don't even think that is a high standard but I feel its important to me now because I've tried dating someone with no job. It just doesn't work out.

I guess I need to date someone 30+ to raise the chances of them having a job.

How old are you?

So I'm going to have lunch with her later this week to feel things out

Interesting choice of words.

That was intentional :teehee

I've known this girl for years and was one of those "I'm too good for you" types when I was a fat virgin in high school.  Now that I am pretty well fit and have a good paying job, suddenly I'm no longer beneath her.  I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if I can put it in her asshole.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:42:52 PM by The Experiment »
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

:lol

Does she have a decent job, or will you be all :smug to her over it

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
:lol

Does she have a decent job, or will you be all :smug to her over it

She's working at an entry level job in advertising so it probably doesn't pay a whole lot.  I don't know if I will be :smug to her about it.  I'll see how lunch goes.
🍆🍆

Lan

When you say "no job" do you mean "I work at McDonalds" or "no job" as in literally no job? Most dudes I know have jobs, even if they're also in school. I guess it might depend on location though. There are certainly areas of urban cities where dudes do nothing but hang on the corner.

no job what so ever.

Himu

I don't know if you've noticed, Lan, but we are in a recession. 50% of college grads don't have a job.
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I'm going to be a misandrist elitist but here goes: I think women have handled this recession (or in reality, depression) better than men have, anecdotally.

Most of the women I know who didn't have a job tried to do something about it.  Maybe it was running their own business, maybe it was doing graphic design/web design, or they went back to school until they found something.  Most of the dudes I knew just played 360, watched TV, or drink/get high.  That isn't to say all men do nothing and all women do something but it definitely has an end product that will lead to what is described in this article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/income-gap-women-make-more-men_n_1368328.html
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

That would be a funny reply if multiple outlets, including Time, hadn't already run similar articles about this very subject

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I think men are in a transitory period myself. They're at the cusp of realizing that Don Draper is a thing of the past and the definitions of traditional masculinity are taking a hit. Now they don't have to settle down as fast and are reveling in it. Meanwhile this is the largest generation of women so far not held back by gender roles and can put off kids several years down the road. Seeing what sacrificing a career has done to their own mothers I doubt so many are apt to follow in those footsteps if they have the chance not to. Except of course the south and other areas that are basically a cesspool of ignorance and teenage motherhood.

Lan

I don't know if you've noticed, Lan, but we are in a recession. 50% of college grads don't have a job.

I fully understand that.

When I meet my ex he was in school. I entered into a relationship with him because he is attractive and is at least in school. I assumed he would get a job later on. But for the entire 2 years together he didn't gain a single job. While I got a job 3 months after being in a relationship with him. I then gained a better job after a year of being with him. I assumed he would be as hard working as I was. But he wasn't. I think I was reasonable enough.

But I know that if I want a relationship to work, both people need to have jobs and show that they can take care of themselves so as to not suck the other's resources dry.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:21:02 PM by Lan »