Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238829 times)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Yeah, Duder, you dodged a bullet. Apparently a stupid bullet at that. Like there's no one in health care but doctors?

PLUS: Everyone knows doctors can bang any nurse or intern, on demand, 24/7 whenever they want. It's in the hippopotamus oath or something.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
You should have just said yes, fucked her in the ass on the first date, and then ditched her.
🍆🍆

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
So I was having a nice convo with this hot girl on okc and she brought up my job.

girl - "So it says that you work in healthcare.. I'm guessing you are a doctor? That's awesome! What field?"

poor bm - "I'm not a doctor"

*never hears from girl again*

:(

Fuck her. Just wants to buy shit while you work your ass off if you were one.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Write her back and say you're actually a neurologist who is tired of women only wanting you for your money and huge cock. She unfortunately failed your social experiment. :smug
(|)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
so my ex-girlfriend texted me last night claiming she might be pregnant. It's been almost 2 months since we were even together. I think she is either full of shit, or it's not mine, but i dont know. I'm like freaking out right now..  :-\
UNF

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
awww shit  :(

Blastoisederp

so my ex-girlfriend texted me last night claiming she might be pregnant. It's been almost 2 months since we were even together. I think she is either full of shit, or it's not mine, but i dont know. I'm like freaking out right now..  :-\

tell her you ain't raising some bastard and that if she's going to claim its yours, you will take it to court and demand a paternity test.

even if that turd is yours, so long as she has fucked anyone else after or before your break-up she'll start thinking that maybe the baby isn't yours but rather one of those other guys, and go after an easier target.

Just man up, tell that bitch to put up or shut up, and win the game.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I told her that I wanted to see a piss test before anything, but she hasn't texted or called me back yet.
UNF

Blastoisederp

I told her that I wanted to see a piss test before anything, but she hasn't texted or called me back yet.
ask her how many other guys she has banged
just to make her doubt whether or not you might be the babby daddy

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
well, she claims I was the only guy she was with. She was quite untrustworthy, though, which is why I dumped her to begin with.
UNF

Blastoisederp

well, she claims I was the only guy she was with. She was quite untrustworthy, though, which is why I dumped her to begin with.

yeah shes gonna claim she was the only guy she was with whether she was or not
if you dont like her, claim paternity test, cause its gonna ruin any relationship anyway

thats better than ending up raising someone elses bastard kiddo though, especially with an untrustworthy chick

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

yeah shes gonna claim she was the only guy she was with whether she was or not
if you dont like her, claim paternity test, cause its gonna ruin any relationship anyway

thats better than ending up raising someone elses bastard kiddo though, especially with an untrustworthy chick

yeah, having a kid doesn't scare me at all. I want kids.. having her in my life, though. Fuck  :'(
UNF

Barry Egan

yea I wouldn't get too worked up at this point given the type of person she is.  If she doesn't get defensive about getting a paternity test, though, you might be in trouble.   :P

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I'm still waiting to see a home pregnancy test.. I doubt she's even pregnant. but still.. I'm trying to move on and date other women and with this shit hanging over my head. It kind puts a damper on all that right now. Sucks..
UNF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
 :lol

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Demi, yer an asshole!  :lol
UNF

Lan

I'm still waiting to see a home pregnancy test.. I doubt she's even pregnant. but still.. I'm trying to move on and date other women and with this shit hanging over my head. It kind puts a damper on all that right now. Sucks..

uh oh......  :o

you got baby mama drama!!!

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler

Himu

lol BM

Remember that time we told you to break up with her because she ignored your calls and put up "single" on ok cupid? But you DIDN'T? And you kept on dating her? And now this happens?!?!!?!??!?!?
IYKYK

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist

She fucking texted you? I think she's just fucking with you.

edit: do you have a bunny?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:34:44 PM by am nintenho »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
You mean The Business the Prophet.

Dont be mad, breh. You still have your dapper clothes.
fat

chronovore

• relapsed dev

She fucking texted you? I think she's just fucking with you.

edit: do you have a bunny?

:lol :lol :lol

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
31 why?  :-\
UNF

chronovore

• relapsed dev
I frequently misread "neat knot" in the subject header as "meat knot."

Mmmm. Meat knot.

Lan

Just saying.

You're a normal, stable good looking guy that wants kids and to settle down eventually, and its hard to find the right girl to do it. I feel like, at least, I was programmed to believe that if you're like that, it just falls in to place seamlessly.

TV lied to us all.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
she still hasnt proven to me that she is actually pregnant. When I hit her up again about it she said "don't worry about it. This is my decision" whatever that means.
UNF

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
BM, most the time they are either lying or reading the shit wrong. During college I had two girls contact me about being late on the same day. I was ready to try and disappear but both ended up being false
dur

Barry Egan

Haha it's total bullshit.

FatalT

It's a farce. She thought you were spineless enough to come running back to her at the mere mention of a pregnancy. Fuck that. You did the right thing and stood your ground. Forget about her.

Lan

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
UNF

Himu

Lay off BM :maf
IYKYK

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Lay off BM :maf

didn't say you couldn't join  :-* MAKIN BABIES!! more babies
UNF

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
What about chubby 35 year old white dudes?  :-\
yar

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
BM don't think they can't get preggos cause one of the girls that accused me was. I just knew I was one of 5 or 6 that hit her, so worst come to worst get a DNA test
dur

Lan

if you are funny and attractive, who knows?

I've never dated a big dude. But there was a really big dude in high school that for years would examine my every move and described everything to me on the last day of senior year. Hopefully you aren't that creepy :)

wow...Random

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

hi
fat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Next person to credit Demi with the BM prediction gets murdered in the digital realm.

It's just nobody has anything to gain from kissing your ass.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
bro... bro
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
UNF

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
lol
AMC

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Now she probably found new yarak(turkish for penis) and is moving on. But I haven't.

No homo

Mupepe

• Icon
Dude.  You didn't cheat on her.  Don't beat yourself up.  You're both at fault for being shit communicators.  She'll be back soon enough and just have a talk with her and try to fix things.  You didn't do anything wrong.  Oh my god the drama haha

chronovore

• relapsed dev
OK I'm drunk so I'll be completely honest with y'all cause I need to get this off my chest.

I love Ece. If you're wondering who that is she's my "latest turkish ex" as I referred to her before. I cheated on her a couple of times, actually a lot of times, and I broke up with her at the beginning of last June. I decided we should just be friends. The only reason I cheated on her is cause we never had any sort of agreement about monogamy. Fro what I know we hooked up a bunch a times when we were drunk. But since she's from Turkey she never knew how to le me know that we were in an actual relationship, I didn't now about this until tonight when a mutual friend let me know about it. She brok up with me last march cause I never took our relationship seriously apparently. And from what I heard she took our drunken hook ups after that as I sign that we were back together, which I didn't realize until tonight. Now she's back in Turkey until the end of august before the semester starts. I hurt her by banging other chicks when I didn't realize we were back together and honestly if I knew I wouldn't have banged other girls.

I miss her a lot. She was by far the best GF I've ever had and I fucked it up. I always thought it was weird how she apologized to me for being a bitch the night before she left for Turkey, but now I know why. She asked some of my best friends out and tried to hook up with them and I thought nothing of it at the time. According to my friend Andrew she confessed that she was trying t get me jealous and confessed to him about everything two nights before that she apologized to me. And I realize that I do in fact want to be with her now.

She is a sweetheart. Good natured, funny, very intelligent and well versed about space shit(which I have an absolute boner ever). She loved comics, videogames, the same movies and books that I did sometimes more than I did myself. I can't believe a I fucked it up this much.

Now she probably found new yarak(turkish for penis) and is moving on. But I haven't. We had a talk once in which we decided we could settle for each other when we are older, but we are too young for it now. I have a "when we are 40 and haven't found someone else we'll marry each other" pact with her. She's awesome in every sense of the word. I'm really pissed that I cheated on her so much now.

tl;dr College Drama.

In before did not read lol.

P.S. it was hell writing this post cause of the grammar nazi in me. I proof read this like a bajillion times.

Mupepe's got it right: you're both "shit communicators." But it may be that you are just unable to communicate with each other, period. Your guys' communication dynamic sounds really broken.

You may be able to salvage this for a few more months, but expect drama and more bad communication. You might benefit from staying around and learning more with her, but you'll be much better off if you don't try to figure out how to "fix" this as your Ultimate Long-Term Soulmate Relationship.

It's college. You're going to find some great other people. So will she. Have fun and don't beat yourself up. If you didn't think you were together, you weren't cheating on her. If she tried to hook up with your friends to make you jealous, that's fucked up. If you didn't think much of it, good for you.

FatalT

Mupepe can I be your shit communicator? Tell me about your bowel movements baby, oh yeah.

Mupepe

• Icon
Mupepe can I be your shit communicator? Tell me about your bowel movements baby, oh yeah.
YOU'RE SICK

FatalT

YOU'RE SICK
Always a bridesmaid but never a bride. :,(

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Just got stood up.. fuck women, seriously.
UNF

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Sorry boo... Fuck them bitches

:fbm
(|)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
It's kind of hard to do that if they won't even show up.
yar

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Just got stood up.. fuck women, seriously.

I've had that happen to me a few times before, it sucks, dude.  :'(
^_^

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Yeah. Typical okcupid bullshit.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
True but she was all "excited" to meet me and very responsive up until I'm sitting on my ass waiting for her to show. Then she doesn't respond to my text after that point. So once I get home I notice she's online on the website but at that point I was over it.
UNF

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
^ I'm not really sure how I deal with overthink... since I tend to think too hard and get all nervous and flustered when I'm out on a date or meeting with a girl.

mojo, have you ever done any paysites? I'm wondering whether or not the girls on a paysite would be more serious... my experience with Match seemed like there were less flakers and more girls willing to go out on multiple dates. While I've only gotten a few second dates from OKC, I actually entered into a few relationships with Match back in the day. I'm wondering if I should go on a paysite (not sure if I can handle eHarmony, I don't like their whole 'system' setup). My friend argues that only desperate girls will be on the paysites, but I'd like to think that the girls on paysites are more serious about getting into a relationship.

Anyways, I was at Otakon last weekend and it was a good time, but most of the girls there looked way too young. Like, HS young... and who I talked to that were older were all from out of town (of course).
^_^

Bebpo

What I'd like to know is, how do you guys deal with overthink?

I can pretty much directly correlate my tendency of it to the breakup with my ex where I first started doing it. That breakup was a total shitshow that lasted for 4 months where she kept giving out hints that she'd come back and then do something to counteract that hours later. So every exchange became a crime scene, I'd look over our text chats, FB chats, looking for keys that would give the answer to whether she was leaving or staying. The whole ordeal was excruciating.

So I suppose even though I'm over her and that relationship and absolutely ready to move on, whenever I start dating a girl I honestly really like, its automatic right away.

"Did I say the right thing?"
"Did I ruin everything by asking her this?"

And its all subconscious.

This is me

all the time
every time

I think it's a confidence issue.  If you have really high confidence you won't think twice about what you do because you'll be confident things went fine. 

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Overthinking is a bitch. It gets easier the older you become. Your priorities are more pronounced and you don't sweat the small stuff. Overthinking is rehashing the small stuff. The 'What ifs' per se. What helps me is changing the subject. Fire up a game on your phone or call up a buddy-something-anything- to get your mind off it and onto something else. Then, when she does pop back in my mind, I find I'm more rational about it.
©ZH