Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238677 times)

Beezy

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2760 on: October 03, 2012, 07:07:57 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
doubt I'll call though. I'll let her call me. Not a fan of the "ohhh yea...uhh well I'm gonna be busy this weekend, maybe another time?" game.

the gif and following sentence do not match correctly

you want something, go get it
yep

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2761 on: October 03, 2012, 07:26:03 PM »
screw you guys

She'll call me, I'm pretty sure  :-\

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2762 on: October 03, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »
countin dem chickens a little early aren't we??
Maybe.  :(

I'll be cautiously optimistic though.

what did she say?

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #2764 on: October 03, 2012, 08:43:31 PM »
countin dem chickens a little early aren't we??
Maybe.  :(

I'll be cautiously optimistic though.

what did she say?

maybe he just knows where she'll be on friday and has the roofie ready
dur

Huff

« Reply #2765 on: October 03, 2012, 08:44:59 PM »
what happens to the bet if shes the one that ends up penetrating you?
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2766 on: October 03, 2012, 08:47:24 PM »
what happens to the bet if shes the one that ends up penetrating you?
It counts.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Bebpo

« Reply #2767 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56:38 PM »
I had a case of the disappearing not-quite-gf-but-person-you-are-seeing-seriously.

We dated for a few weeks, seemed more serious than casual, figured we'd be a couple in another date or two when she went on a trip she had planned out of the country.  That was almost a month ago and haven't heard from her since!  At this point I'm just moving on figuring that was that.  Second time in my life I've felt used.  I held off dating anyone else in the past month thinking it was the right thing; time to move on.  Life be crazy!  Or at least all the girls I meet be crazy ones.  Well, most of them; there's some cool people in there but I usually don't date them (and not for lack of trying!)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2769 on: October 03, 2012, 09:13:40 PM »
well carry a condom and low expectations.
Will do.

And having low expectations is my modus operandi.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2770 on: October 03, 2012, 11:17:22 PM »
I think I might be joining up with Match again after I'm fully unpacked (so perhaps around November). OKC ain't going too hot. Some girls are emailing me constantly but I'm not really attracted to them and they live all the way in the city. I'm not gonna go travel 1+ hours to meet a girl who I'm not that into, ya know? :P
^_^

Beezy

« Reply #2771 on: October 04, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
 :lol

Seriously PD, you should call. If you get "maybe another time", just pick another date.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2772 on: October 04, 2012, 12:26:34 AM »

well that was my first laugh out loud moment of the week.  :lol

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2773 on: October 04, 2012, 12:26:44 AM »
So this girl for like the 3rd time cancelled plans for stupid reasons.. I just looked her right in her peep holes and  *looks around* I says biiiiiiiiitch I'm looking elsewhere!

I'm not tying myself down to one girl right now. I'm gonna mass date whoever i want!
UNF

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Himu

« Reply #2775 on: October 04, 2012, 11:00:21 AM »
maurice what in the fuck is that on top of your head breh
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2776 on: October 04, 2012, 11:09:47 AM »
Looks like a CVS bag

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2777 on: October 04, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »
It's a CVS bag!

Himu

« Reply #2778 on: October 04, 2012, 11:54:58 AM »
...why?
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2779 on: October 04, 2012, 11:57:31 AM »
Saved to bore archive. Forever ingrained in the halls of embarassment history.
fat

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2780 on: October 04, 2012, 12:01:30 PM »
...why?

My cousins wouldn't let me rest basically, and begged me to take a picture with a bag on my head. So there

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #2781 on: October 04, 2012, 01:09:01 PM »
got a chinese chick's number
doubt I'll call though. I'll let her call me. Not a fan of the "ohhh yea...uhh well I'm gonna be busy this weekend, maybe another time?" game.

i don't understand.
zzz

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2782 on: October 04, 2012, 01:16:56 PM »
I was moreso impressed by my ability to get an Asian woman's number. That shit rarely happens because they tend to either mess with white dudes or fellow Asian dudes.

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #2783 on: October 04, 2012, 01:22:31 PM »
did you give her your number by calling her right after she gave you hers?

i'm curious about the context.
zzz

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2784 on: October 04, 2012, 02:15:04 PM »
She's a regular Chinese American. We ran into each other at the library and wound up having to share a study table, and I made her laugh a few times. Then later that day I saw her again at the library, this time with her friends. She asked for my number and I was shocked, I gave it and she called it (easiest way to transfer numbers obviously)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #2785 on: October 04, 2012, 07:30:24 PM »
This should be completely obvious, but SHE WANTS THE DARK MEAT, MANG
yar

Huff

RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2786 on: October 04, 2012, 09:01:45 PM »
That's a pretty common grad school problem. Almost every attractive girl in my class in married or engaged. And of course the amount of single friends they have is next to none
dur

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2787 on: October 04, 2012, 10:23:07 PM »
So I was at a luncheon at work today and sat next to a girl I never saw before... a bit shorter with a few curves, short brooklyn-vegan-esque-chick-style brown hair, cute face. Then I find out she went to MIT and I'm thinking... smart and cute oh wow... but then she mentions to someone else that she just got married 2 weeks ago. :gloomy

Seems any girl who is even remotely a catch on this godforsaken island either leave for greener pastures, or gets snapped right up.
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #2788 on: October 15, 2012, 04:06:54 AM »
I'm gonna go back on okc.  I kind of swore it off while I was in a dating relationship and was meeting a lot of people through clubs and stuff (and still am), but no real leads or anything and with career stuff being a little time-intensive and stressful lately it'd be nice to have a gf to go do date things in the evening to unwind and have fun.  Not even necessarily to have a relationship, just having fun dates would be nice.  Been a month or two since I've been on a date now.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 04:09:12 AM by Bebpo »

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2789 on: October 15, 2012, 03:56:40 PM »
here have a laff at my expense

[3:31:26 PM] Jaime Lublin: Hi
[3:31:37 PM] Thomas Kirk: yo
[3:31:48 PM] Jaime Lublin: What's up
[3:32:01 PM] Thomas Kirk: not much, how about you?
[3:32:09 PM] Jaime Lublin: Nm
[3:32:21 PM] Jaime Lublin: So how's college?
[3:32:46 PM] Thomas Kirk: it's alright! you know, the same shite over and over! hah! How about you what are you up to?
[3:38:08 PM] Jaime Lublin: Nm and tired
[3:38:19 PM] Jaime Lublin: I think your cute
[3:39:09 PM] Thomas Kirk: oh thanks! sorry but have we met before?
[3:39:18 PM] Jaime Lublin: No
[3:39:31 PM] Jaime Lublin: I heard about u from heather phillips
[3:39:39 PM] Thomas Kirk: whose that
[3:39:43 PM] Jaime Lublin: I went to wlw though
[3:39:55 PM] Jaime Lublin: And I graduated from there in 2010
[3:40:01 PM] Jaime Lublin: And I'm 21 years old
[3:40:06 PM] Jaime Lublin: My name is jaime
[3:40:11 PM] Jaime Lublin: Im a female
[3:40:25 PM] Jaime Lublin: I love music and basketball
[3:40:28 PM] Thomas Kirk: Hi Jaime! I think uh you might have me confused for someone else, I don't know what WLW is
[3:40:59 PM] Jaime Lublin: Did u go to walled lake northern?
[3:41:09 PM] Thomas Kirk: no no no, I live in New Hampshire haha
[3:41:20 PM] Jaime Lublin: Oh I'm sorry bye
[3:41:27 PM] Thomas Kirk: haha no problem bye

Thomas Kirk is my skype name

http://www.facebook.com/kirk.thomas.902

thats who she thought i was :fbm
USA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2790 on: October 15, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »
You should have asked to rub your junk on her hand towels. 

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2791 on: October 15, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
i checked to see if she was hot first, but she was quite ugly :)
USA

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #2792 on: October 15, 2012, 06:08:17 PM »
Past few months I've discovered that I've completely lost all capability of detecting interest. Did some dating and that went nowhere cause she was pretty far away and I didn't have the time to drive to do stuff every other day. Oh well- maybe something else will happen.
o_0

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #2793 on: October 15, 2012, 06:10:58 PM »
Last two messages I've gotten on OKC have been from ladies who have "casual sex" listed as one of the things they're looking for. :P  Not feeling it in either case though.
yar

MrAngryFace

« Reply #2794 on: October 15, 2012, 06:16:10 PM »
girl I went out with was nice, but she was kind of young and still planning to go to school and its like- getting old but im in that weird zone where most look too young or too old- hard to spot those that are kind of my age.
o_0

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2795 on: October 15, 2012, 10:38:03 PM »
MAF, you and I have the exact same problems it seems... I'm terrible at reading interest (unless the date went REALLY bad) and reading ages.

Tomorrow I'm gonna ask the girl I met @ Comic Con (that I'll be on the show with) if she wants to go someplace where there aren't cameras following us around... meanwhile I've been talking with 2 other CC chicks, I stirred up a lot of interest there from gals, which is weird since normally girls tend to ignore me  :P ... and if it doesn't work out with the girl I'll be on the show with, I can always tell people that I'm a reality TV star!
^_^

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2796 on: October 15, 2012, 11:06:46 PM »
girl I went out with was nice, but she was kind of young and still planning to go to school and its like- getting old but im in that weird zone where most look too young or too old- hard to spot those that are kind of my age.

Screw 'em all and let God sort 'em out.
©@©™

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2797 on: October 17, 2012, 12:05:48 AM »
I think I'm going to take another stab at OKC. Looks like there's a better selection of girls in my area now than there was a couple of months ago.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2798 on: October 17, 2012, 12:53:37 AM »
On a date tonight. Went better than expected.. well, except I went in for a kiss at the end and got the cheek. so awkward... :'(
UNF

« Reply #2799 on: October 17, 2012, 08:59:48 AM »
Thats not better than expected dude. That's failure.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #2800 on: October 17, 2012, 10:20:25 AM »
On a date tonight. Went better than expected.. well, except I went in for a kiss at the end and got the cheek. so awkward... :'(

Haha, been there.
Unzip

Robo

« Reply #2801 on: October 17, 2012, 12:23:51 PM »

That's not that bad, unless he hadn't shaved in awhile.
obo

« Reply #2802 on: October 17, 2012, 02:33:32 PM »

That's harsh! Maybe she's just shy. The wife didn't kiss me until the third date. It made the sex on the first two dates very impersonal.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #2803 on: October 17, 2012, 03:47:53 PM »

That's harsh! Maybe she's just shy. The wife didn't kiss me until the third date. It made the sex on the first two dates very impersonal.

:lol
(|)

« Reply #2804 on: October 17, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »
Full disclosure: American Dad joke. Wish I could take credit but it's not like I work at the New York Times.

Bacchus7

« Reply #2805 on: October 17, 2012, 04:24:38 PM »
I didn't know anyone still worked at the New York Times.
DTF

« Reply #2806 on: October 17, 2012, 04:27:48 PM »
I didn't know anyone still worked at the New York Times.

It's just an AP aggregator with bigger words and small, difficult words swapped in :lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2807 on: October 17, 2012, 05:20:43 PM »
I think I'm going to take another stab at OKC. Looks like there's a better selection of girls in my area now than there was a couple of months ago.

Oh... I keep on forgetting that decent looking girls on OKC usually have issues. 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Mmmm. Issues. :drool
[close]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 05:24:00 PM by Atramental »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #2808 on: October 17, 2012, 05:22:31 PM »
Drove home on my bike, had sex, ate bbq ribs, drank a beer and watched comedy on tv.

Yeah I can get used to settled life.

Bebpo

« Reply #2809 on: October 17, 2012, 06:31:52 PM »
I don't know if I'd call that a failure honestly.  It might've just been too early in her mind.  If she shows up for date #2 it means she's still interested and probably wants you to go for it again.  Now if you get smacked down twice, yeah she's just pulling your chain and wants to be friends-only.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #2810 on: October 17, 2012, 06:34:35 PM »
It's not a failure.
AMC

« Reply #2811 on: October 17, 2012, 06:40:44 PM »
That's true. On the lips on the first date might be too early for some girls. Good luck on the second date!

Diamonds: she'll pretty much have to.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #2812 on: October 17, 2012, 06:53:42 PM »
I think a failure reaction woulda been like "WOAH there ha ha..."
o_0

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2813 on: October 17, 2012, 09:06:27 PM »
Got a second date with this girl I met on Thursday (31 year old bi, feminist Yale women's studies major - a bit kooky but seems kinda cool), and the girl I'll be on the show with might want to go out this weekend... I txted her asking if Friday is good but she hasn't gotten back to me yet... really like the one I'll be on the show with...

Sadly I txted a girl who slipped me her # at Comic Con, we were talking for a bit then she asked me for my age and I haven't heard back after I told her... she was probably too young.

Wonder if I can play my reality TV "fame" into even more pickups, if these ones don't work out...?
^_^

« Reply #2814 on: October 17, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »
Got a second date with this girl I met on Thursday (31 year old bi, feminist Yale women's studies major - a bit kooky but seems kinda cool), and the girl I'll be on the show with might want to go out this weekend... I txted her asking if Friday is good but she hasn't gotten back to me yet... really like the one I'll be on the show with...

Sadly I txted a girl who slipped me her # at Comic Con, we were talking for a bit then she asked me for my age and I haven't heard back after I told her... she was probably too young.

Wonder if I can play my reality TV "fame" into even more pickups, if these ones don't work out...?

You should get them to film you trying to date both girls in the same restaurant simultaneously, Three's Company-style.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2815 on: October 17, 2012, 10:50:08 PM »
A good friend of mine is divorcing his wife (who is also a good friend of mine) after she was caught cheating with her co-worker.  Both of them make decent money and are getting pricey divorce lawyers.  Things are going to get very ugly because both sides are really digging their heels in.
🍆🍆

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2816 on: October 18, 2012, 02:33:06 AM »
A good friend of mine is divorcing his wife (who is also a good friend of mine) after she was caught cheating with her co-worker.  Both of them make decent money and are getting pricey divorce lawyers.  Things are going to get very ugly because both sides are really digging their heels in.

It amazes me when the one who cheats gets belligerent. Unless, of course, the reason she cheated is because the guy was unwilling to perform the particular acts she wanted enacted upon her.

« Reply #2817 on: October 18, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »

It amazes me when the one who cheats gets belligerent. Unless, of course, the reason she cheated is because the guy was unwilling to perform the particular acts she wanted enacted upon her.

Sometimes they just don't want to be down on the farm, knowwhatimean?

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #2818 on: October 18, 2012, 09:02:22 AM »
Sometimes, even when caught red handed, people think they didn't do anything wrong and you're the one being the asshole.
©ZH

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #2819 on: October 18, 2012, 10:13:41 AM »
Why not just get a prenup people?