Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238768 times)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2940 on: January 29, 2013, 04:21:09 AM »
shut up, gays love sex

It's true, I want all three. I don't want to choose.
Unzip

Rahxephon91

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2941 on: January 29, 2013, 05:08:18 AM »
Rax, just barely.

Yes I think so to.

Though I guess it could also be my fault.

I've been on the website for awhile. Maybe half a year? And maybe I've gotten a 11 visters and a couple of messages. But really these messages have not been girls I would find attractive. Maybe my standards aren't realistic whin my actual standing, I don't know. But it's not even that these women's looks don't appeal to me. It's also that their message's don't do anything.

One girl messaged me with "Hi". I replied you know with the what's up. She replied "nothin". I tried to make a joke about how I was up to such exciting things such as nothing as well. Ok no smooth talker material, but I don't have much to go off of. I'm not a big talker myself. She replied "lol" and then I just didn't reply.

Another girl was rather blunt in her message starting off the bat saying "your hot". She wasn't, but I like the idea of an aggressive woman, especially sexually, because I think it would be easier to open up to a women who is more comfortable with that stuff and quite honestly in the end I'm no prude, just scared to open up. I'm kind of a shy dude. Anyway, the girl then proceeds to mention she's working on getting through the anniversary of her brother and father's death. If I had a boner it would be pretty dead now. It's like too much information and mood killer type at that. I never replied back.

And any other message plays out the same basically.

But at least I received messages. I try and message girls who's profiles sound more up my ally. In my message I at least try to refer to something they wrote that interested me. I have yet to get a reply back.

Though I did get a reply from a girl who said she was "bubbly" even though in her pictures she seemed anything but.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/jinxbites?cf=youve-rated
Tell me I'm wrong.
-Hey she edited out bubbly.

I guess the problem could be my profile is not appealing. I don't sound driven and successful and really I'm not. That's half the reason I don't think i'm good enough to even have a relationship. I'm still trying to get though school while a lot of people my age(according to my facebook) are done with it. But on the flipside, I'm 22 and well I think I kind of need to at least date a girl or something. People have already asked "questions".

Maybe my standards aren't inline with my actual abilities, but then again I don't think I'm messaging super models. Though the girls messaging me don't help my confidence. If I sound like a dick, well hey I can't help it.

So yeah I don't know about this okcupid thing.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2942 on: January 29, 2013, 05:26:50 AM »
That one sounds crazy, and she's 19. Might be fun for a day or two before you realize how dumb she is. A lot of girls in general have the same facial expressions in their pictures. A friend of mine who did modeling says that you're supposed do a perpetual half-swallow to constrict your facial muscles and make your features look skinnier.

Anyways, it sounds like you just suck at sending messages to strangers on the net. Just be funny and honest and curious. Don't try to flatter them or say some generic question like "how was your weekend/summer etc?"

I think you said you work as a plumbers assistant. I don't know if you feel that makes you seem less desirable but you could just say that after hs, you didn't know what you wanted to do so you decided to go into a trade where you make decent money but then you realized that you're fascinated by xyz academic subject and are working towards going into that.

I'm assuming your personality match questions are mostly sane.

Oh and if you send a message that is pretty good but the girl doesn't visit your profile, bump it like a week later because most girls can't keep up with every single message, just ask them if they got around to reading it. It's worked for me.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:30:25 AM by am nintenho »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2943 on: January 29, 2013, 11:04:39 AM »
shut up, gays love sex

who says you have to?  you're not marrying them.  Are you already exclusive with whatstheirface? Nothing wrong with dating around

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #2944 on: January 29, 2013, 11:48:48 AM »
shut up, gays love sex

Your gay sex land of plenty will make some unlucky hetero's here consider playing for your team.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #2945 on: January 29, 2013, 02:01:08 PM »
Is there a reason your failures on OKC necessarily mean the system is flawed? It's just another tool to meet girls and ask them out. If you struggle with that already, it's not magic.
No? I belive I said I was probably at fault.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2946 on: January 29, 2013, 02:09:10 PM »
Except that it's gross and devalues you as a person.
nothing wrong with being a slut

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2947 on: January 29, 2013, 02:14:42 PM »

Just tell her this.

I want to and prob will shortly. Thanks. :)
USA

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #2948 on: January 29, 2013, 07:29:12 PM »
Get notice from OKCupid that a woman indicated interest

Look @ her profile

"most important part of my life is my savior jes..."

goddamnit
o_0

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #2949 on: January 29, 2013, 08:55:38 PM »
shut up, gays love sex

a date is not a proposal of marriage, why not explore all the options.
vjj

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #2950 on: January 29, 2013, 09:12:22 PM »

Look @ her profile

goddamnit

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2951 on: January 29, 2013, 09:18:30 PM »
Rax, just barely.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/jinxbites?cf=youve-rated

The first things people usually notice about me
My height. Which I get 'aww you're tiny' or 'aww you're so cute' right away. Next would be my piercings, then my chest

ooh...

Rahx, did you get any more pictures than what's on her profile?
🍆🍆

Rahxephon91

« Reply #2952 on: January 29, 2013, 10:04:33 PM »
lol, no I'm pretty sure I offended her by saying she did'nt look very happy.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #2953 on: January 29, 2013, 10:09:14 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Look @ her profile

goddamnit

lol- I just don't wanna compete with A MAN WHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE EXISTED
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #2954 on: January 29, 2013, 10:12:23 PM »

Look @ her profile

goddamnit

More like

Look @ her profile

goddamnit

o_0

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2955 on: January 30, 2013, 06:05:49 AM »
That doesn't mean much, btw.  I know plenty of self professed holy rolling women that get down and dirty on the regular.  You're closing yourself off to a lot of good opportunities.
🍆🍆

MrAngryFace

« Reply #2956 on: January 30, 2013, 08:51:25 AM »
I've had a lot of bad experiences with organized religion, it can matter a whole lot in the long run.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2957 on: January 30, 2013, 09:29:04 AM »
Same, I don't blame you. The fact is there are some cool laid back Religious people but there are too many potential social pitfalls to dating religious people overall. Family, annoying social commentary, etc. I'm especially turned off by the casual homophobia I hear from most Christians I know. Basically IMO if you're intolerant and in my age bracket, in fucking 2013, there's no hope for you so buh bye.

Oh and I want to avoid the "I do stuff you want to do, how come you can't go to church with me?" game.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #2958 on: January 30, 2013, 10:41:16 AM »
Im sorry, but if your online dating profile has the words my savior jesus Christ that puts you in a pretty special camp of folks. Last woman I dated seriously wasn't even super religious but I still found myself at a church where they're all singing loud and clapping n shit and its like GODDAMNITTTTTTTT. She was cool though but a relationship with someone into organized religion usually means you also have to maintain a relationship it their church if you're serious about it.
o_0

Himu

« Reply #2959 on: January 30, 2013, 10:53:40 AM »
You're cockblocked by life anyways you fucking cunt
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #2960 on: January 30, 2013, 10:56:27 AM »
That doesn't mean much, btw.  I know plenty of self professed holy rolling women that get down and dirty on the regular.  You're closing yourself off to a lot of good opportunities.
These people usually just select the appropriate drop down box in the religion category vs proclaiming their love
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2961 on: January 30, 2013, 11:20:08 AM »
I dated a bible thumper for a few months and it ended in disaster. Seeing the word "Jesus" on a profile is enough to make me say no.
^_^

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2962 on: January 30, 2013, 11:24:36 AM »
Im sorry, but if your online dating profile has the words my savior jesus Christ that puts you in a pretty special camp of folks. Last woman I dated seriously wasn't even super religious but I still found myself at a church where they're all singing loud and clapping n shit and its like GODDAMNITTTTTTTT. She was cool though but a relationship with someone into organized religion usually means you also have to maintain a relationship it their church if you're serious about it.

Nah, I wouldn't go to church either.  It is just that most people who claim to be religious are the non-practicing kinds or CEOs.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2963 on: January 30, 2013, 11:35:06 AM »
My urge to move to the Pacific Northwest grows stronger by the day... The cute country gal I kinda had the hots for is religious.  :-\

I'm hoping that while I'm still in SC one of my non-religious guy friends can help set me up with any non-religious girls he knows. But... that's kind of an odd thing to ask of someone.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2964 on: January 30, 2013, 12:01:02 PM »
Can't speak for other demographics but I'd say a good 60% of "my savior Jesus Christ" black chicks are heavy partiers and do everything but suck dick. I rarely meet a true bible thumper young black person, and I was raised in that environment my entire childhood.

It's more of an inspirational thing than an ideology - well, except for the gay bashing.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2965 on: January 30, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »
Glad I live in #85:

^_^

Bacchus7

« Reply #2966 on: January 30, 2013, 01:57:40 PM »
I knew there was a reason I miss living in 96.
DTF

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2967 on: January 30, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »
I used to live in #88.  Kind of surprised to see it there.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2968 on: January 30, 2013, 03:00:50 PM »
#11  :-\

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2969 on: January 30, 2013, 03:00:56 PM »
I'm surprised to see Buffalo so close to NYC, I thought the prominence of Polish and Irish Catholics would have made it more bible-minded. My friends from Buffalo are definitely overall more religious than my friends from the island (though no where close to "bible thumper" territory).

I have nothing wrong with casual churchgoers but those who make it a big part of their lives tend to scare me off. I've had one really bad experience that soured me on it, and would rather not compromise my beliefs (or lack of them) to appease a girl.
^_^

MrAngryFace

« Reply #2970 on: January 30, 2013, 07:45:49 PM »
AGAIN- if your OK CUPID account has you talkin about Jesus Christ bein your savior- you aren't the average.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:47:34 PM by MrAngryFace »
o_0

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2971 on: January 30, 2013, 07:52:44 PM »
A friend of mine who I was neighbors with for several years announced on her Facebook that she is pregnant with her 5th child.  At age 29.

Oh well, I guess someone is having the kids that I'm not going to have.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2972 on: January 30, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »
How is that possible  :'(

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2973 on: January 30, 2013, 08:18:23 PM »
My urge to move to the Pacific Northwest grows stronger by the day... The cute country gal I kinda had the hots for is religious.  :-\

I'm hoping that while I'm still in SC one of my non-religious guy friends can help set me up with any non-religious girls he knows. But... that's kind of an odd thing to ask of someone.

How is it odd to ask a male friend to set you up with somebody who's like-minded?

I mean, it could just naturally come up in a conversation talking about bible-thumpers.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2974 on: January 30, 2013, 08:51:11 PM »
Jewish girl I mentioned earlier (the one who is into EDM and many of the same movies as me) gave me her #... turns out she was in Florida on vacation that's why she didn't get back to me sooner. So I'm gonna try to set something up, will be my first date of 2013.
^_^

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #2975 on: January 30, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
:bow Japanese women with utter indifference to religion :bow2
vjj

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2976 on: January 30, 2013, 09:44:26 PM »

How is it odd to ask a male friend to set you up with somebody who's like-minded?

I mean, it could just naturally come up in a conversation talking about bible-thumpers.
Okay then. If it's not that odd to do then I'll try to bring it up during one of our conversations.

Robo

« Reply #2977 on: January 30, 2013, 10:31:53 PM »
Yer stumpy gaijin wiener sent her down the path of sin.  :-\
obo

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #2978 on: January 30, 2013, 10:33:44 PM »
oooh defiling a nun, that's hot

does she yell 'Amaterasu preserve me!' like in Claremont's X-men
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #2979 on: January 30, 2013, 10:34:40 PM »
OldBore?? Excuse me while I kick this punk's ass everybody
vjj

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #2980 on: January 30, 2013, 10:38:07 PM »
swing his ass like a kettlebell

i perverted my wife away from the lord with sexxxular sinning* :hump

spoiler (click to show/hide)
*sidehugging 4 life
[close]
duc

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #2981 on: January 30, 2013, 10:39:09 PM »
Don't be surprised if I welcome it :heartbeat

i was about to slip on my sandpaper condom but then i realized your Saudi asshole is used to sandy cock already and i'm back at square one
vjj

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2982 on: January 30, 2013, 10:52:48 PM »
Now that you mention it, around 60% of AARP Bore are married to Asian women

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #2983 on: January 30, 2013, 11:11:11 PM »
i am not really sensitive about being old, i've enjoyed the years and i am glad to have survived them

EB in general has a massively desensitizing effect, well for everyone except Himuro

vjj

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #2984 on: January 30, 2013, 11:47:05 PM »
Hey Cormac, are really as old as what your FB page says you are? Going by your photos I always thought you were a 35-ish bloke.
Unzip

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2985 on: January 31, 2013, 01:02:46 AM »
I've been single for 6+ months now... I'm actually pretty content but I wish there was SOMEONE out there for me.. :(
UNF

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #2986 on: January 31, 2013, 01:05:30 AM »
I've been single for 6+ months now... I'm actually pretty content but I wish there was SOMEONE out there for me.. :(

Unzip

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2987 on: January 31, 2013, 01:05:44 AM »
Might want to change your tag then, no?

This tag was given to me by my best borefriend so no!
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2988 on: January 31, 2013, 01:06:22 AM »

Bon Jobi knows how to speak to my heart  :heart
UNF

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #2989 on: February 05, 2013, 01:20:08 AM »
 :elephant :elephant :elephant
Unzip

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2990 on: February 06, 2013, 01:54:25 AM »
:bow Japanese women with utter indifference to religion :bow2
Yeah, this is pretty great.

Although in my neighborhood there have been a lot of nosy middle-aged women showing up trying to get me to go to church. WTF is up with that? "Oh, he's a foreigner! They're all Christian, so this should be an easy sell!" GO AWAY.

:heart

EDIT: For real though, I didn't mean offense by that if you guys did get irked by that comment. So I apologize.

Back to the matter at hand, I've found that most of the girls I've liked have come from countries that are rather indifferent to religion. I have a thing for Dutch girls, they're always fun and i haven't met one who wears her religion on her sleeve or is defined by it. Unsurprisingly I've been thinking about moving there at some point in the near future.
I'm actually pretty happy to be where I am, age-wise, right now. I occasionally feel old; mostly things related to my vision going, and a herniated neck, but I am pretty sure I got that in the dojo, so it's not exactly "general decrepitude."

If you ever offend me, I'll hit you up directly in PM, no worries.

On the other hand, I think it's amazing that Himumu feels comfortable slinging so much shit around here, and gets so bent out of shape when he's on the receiving end of it. I apologized in the other thread where he claimed to be hurt, now I think maybe he was just trolling; either way, he can spend some time in the Internet penalty box, until I feel like paying attention to him again.

Don't be surprised if I welcome it :heartbeat

i was about to slip on my sandpaper condom but then i realized your Saudi asshole is used to sandy cock already and i'm back at square one
:rofl

Robo

« Reply #2991 on: February 07, 2013, 01:38:42 AM »
/beta
obo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2993 on: February 07, 2013, 01:47:49 AM »
girl: this weather...oomf
puddles: ...yes, this weather. i should have worn my Gucci sweater
girl: in this weather? it would  be too hot
puddles: ha yea that's true...
girl: yea *puzzled smile*
puddles: yea weather...sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's cold, what ya gonna do
girl: yea...
puddles: cyclical. that's what the process is called
girl: *slowly walks across the street*

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2994 on: February 07, 2013, 10:26:14 AM »
Had a great date last nite with this petite Jewish brunette from OKCupid. Ending with a kiss.  :-* She is a fan of AVB and a big fighting game fan (lately she's addicted to Tekken Tag 2)... doesn't like turn-based RPGs though :P
^_^

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2995 on: February 07, 2013, 03:19:22 PM »
So gaming taste is a major factor in your dating preferences?

Actually, most of the girls I've dated weren't into videogames at all. This girl seems pretty cool, she's cute and we seemed to hit it off fairly well. So we'll see...
^_^

« Reply #2996 on: February 07, 2013, 03:44:00 PM »

Well marry Japanese or someone in Seattle, or both.

Hehe. My wife is from Nebraska, but she has lived in Seattle for 14 years now.
野球

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2997 on: February 07, 2013, 04:04:22 PM »

Well marry Japanese or someone in Seattle, or both.

Hehe. My wife is from Nebraska, but she has lived in Seattle for 14 years now.

Pretty sure I've met people from every state except Nebraska, Idaho, and Wyoming.  :lol

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2998 on: February 08, 2013, 01:49:15 AM »
Had a great date last nite with this petite Jewish brunette from OKCupid. Ending with a kiss.  :-* She is a fan of AVB and a big fighting game fan (lately she's addicted to Tekken Tag 2)... doesn't like turn-based RPGs though :P
One of the mistakes I used to make was to try and find someone interested in the same hobbies and music and stuff. In the end, I married someone who valued the same things I do, but we have very little in common in terms of what media we consume. We don't focus on money, but we are proud to be good at our jobs, we care about our immediate family, including parents, grandparents, and our siblings. Our aunts and uncles, second cousins, they can participate in our lives if they behave themselves, but otherwise they're on their own. It's worked for 16 years so far.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2999 on: February 08, 2013, 02:55:10 AM »
I don't think most of us have been physically capable of sex for 16 years.