Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238750 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
Wear sandals with socks. Dont wear cologne. Try to smell her hair when she isn't looking.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
If she says "be right back, I have to go to the restroom" always ask if you can come with her.

Mupepe

• Icon
If she says "be right back, I have to go to the restroom" always ask if you can come with her.
and if she leaves her purse behind see if you can get into her phone. You dont want to waste months or years on this broad if she isn't a virgin.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
I don't own any kind of smelly stuff cuz that generally bothers my nose. Is that really a big deal? I wouldn't even know what to get.
nat

Mupepe

• Icon
Real advice: a good cologne doesn't hurt as long as you dont wear too much. Its kinda like clothes. Doesn't mean much really but is a good first impression showing you care about presentation

what to get: Armani black code is fail proof

Mupepe

• Icon
You know what else doesn't hurt? Penis in the popcorn.
mmmm buttery

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

what to get: Armani black code is fail proof

amazon can have it to me by the 28th.  :beli

guess i may have to actually go to a store.
nat

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Dude, don't worry about cologne. Just be clean.

Most importantly, try to be cool and approachable. Fun.
yar

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Meh, call me weird but i actually enjoy going into the mall cologne section and sniffing my way through this and that

:yeshrug

___

Phoenix Dark

Just be yourself, don't try to force things, but make sure you talk to her. Let her tell you about herself, pay attention, relate whenever you can, etc.

Don't touch your phone during the movie or dinner.

cool breeze

what movie?

Phoenix Dark

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
what movie?

The Quiet Ones. We both like horror movies so that makes sense. If it sucks we'll be able to talk shit about it at least.
nat

Phoenix Dark

Interesting, smelling cologne makes me gay. And here I thought it was putting my cock in another man's ass :leon

#dualities

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Interesting, smelling cologne makes me gay. And here I thought it was putting my cock in another man's ass :leon

No no no. See, that makes you a homosexual. We're talking GAY, breh.
yar

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
so uh. it looks like i'm gonna be going out on a date next sunday. pretty straight forward, a movie (her idea) and dinner (my idea).

sooo some general advice? i'm mostly just gonna wing it but is there anything to keep in mind? dos and donts? etc.

Have you told her about your carefully crafted and cataloged Natalie Portman picture folder?
🍆🍆

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Just look like your dressed with more effort than usual for a first date. Most important thing for both of you is seeing how naturally the conversation and chemistry come together. I wouldn't bother with applying synthetic body odors.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
*deep breath*

nat

Human Snorenado

• Icon
So... when someone you've been dating off and on for half a year somehow can't find 2 hours in 4 weeks to grab a meal and drinks with you before you move out of state, I guess they never really thought that much of you. Ouch.
yar

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Sorry man. It just helps you be pickier next time.

Phoenix Dark

So... when someone you've been dating off and on for half a year somehow can't find 2 hours in 4 weeks to grab a meal and drinks with you before you move out of state, I guess they never really thought that much of you. Ouch.
damn breh

You know what to do now, though. When she inevitably calls you up looking for a favor, to hang out, or the "hey I'm in x, figured I'd call. Maybe we could chill, got any weed?" trick...say no. Don't fall for that shit.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Ehhhh. I feel like I was 100% upfront with her about my feelings and intentions the entire time and she was flighty and playing games for most of the time we were dating. She had a lot of good things about her that initially attracted me, but ultimately she's just never been in a healthy relationship so I don't think she knows HOW to be. Should have paid attention to the warning signs but oh well, live and learn.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
...still smanged her a couple times tho :shaq
[close]
yar

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
That was longer than I expected.

So all in all I think it went pretty well. I'm super critical of myself so I'll probably never think I did awesome. And I KNOW I messed up in ONE specific thing that I knew was happening but still fucked it up. I'll explain in a bit.

We met at the theater and saw the movie. It was mediocre and was mostly a time waster. whatever. We then drove down to a Japanese restaurant cuz the Thai place was closed. Ate there are talked about the movie, movies, school, work, etc etc. stuff. I think I excelled at that and didn't allow many awkward moments.

Then from there she weirdly took charge. My inexperience really shined through here. She suggested going to a coffee shop so we drove down to Barnes and Noble, at something to drink and wandered around the store talking about books and stuff. I enjoyed that.

So here's my mistake. When we left the store she said she would invite me to her place but it was a mess. At no point did I imply anything of the sort and she basically brought it up. Again my inexperience was palpable. I retorted back that mine was probably equally a mess and then moved on to suggesting some place else we could go. In retrospect... hell, in currentspect I knew I fucked up. But again, my inexperience and I'll admit, fear took over.

We were going to hang around a hobby store but they were closed. Instead we spend some time in her car comparing our music to each other. I actually got a pretty good band out of it.

Then we drove down to the water front and hung around by the water continuing to talk about movies and her life and goals etc. We got to nerd out in our own ways. Then when it started to get dark and cold we down back to my car.

Here's the only real big awkard moment. I'm terrible at ending things and saying goodbye. I shook her hand. But thankfully I'm completely shameless and was able to turn it into a joke which we both laughed about. She then offered a hug and we parted ways with the thoughts of a second date mentioned.

A roughly 7 hour date. Even she mentioned she didn't expect to be out as long as we were.

As I said. I think it went well. Not perfect. I made mistakes but I think I did decent enough. I kept conversation going and allowed her to talk about herself. However I never took charge and allowed her to basically lead me around. I think in the specific context of me being new to the city allowed that to be somewhat OK.

Tomorrow I'll be busy all day so I'll probably wait until Tuesday to contact her. Unless she contacts me, which has happened. We'll see.
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
A handshake, huh?

Looks like PD's dating advice is rubbing off on yah.

Phoenix Dark

And yall dudes was laughing at me. Handshakes are for closers. Good job fistfull, you did well
:rejoice

cool breeze

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Seems like it went pretty well, Fistful... when you were going over music did you tell her about the JPop group you like? :)
^_^

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
haha YES i did actually. went through a bunch of stuff.
nat

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
That went way better than you made it sound. Yeah, the house invitation was a cue and the handshake was a missed opportunity, but more importantly you played it off and the date continued, and the two of you continued to have fun. Instead of irrationally distorting how the date went with negativity, you should focus on your next move. For all you know she could have thought "fun date, and he didn't want to jump into my pants at the first chance. Maybe he *ISN'T* as creepy as all my friends from GAF and evilbore say he is."

Random observation: where the fuck do you live, and why is everything closed?!
Unzip

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
That went really well and sounds exactly like my first date ever. How did you two meet if you don't mind my asking?

Also when you get to the point of opening up about your inexperience, you should try to let yourself be more comfortable with her rather than intimidated as that was my big mistake.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:35:05 AM by am nintenho »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
It was Sunday so I guess some stores tend to close :yeshrug

We met on OKC.
nat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
You'll get more comfortable, fistful. It might be even in your favor to make this known. She'll have fun playing and teaching you things.
fat

nudemacusers

I also like bvlgari aqva pour homme and aqua di gio

inb4macusersuggests some 600$ shit
bb if you need me i'm just a pm away  :-*

spoiler (click to show/hide)
lalique encre noire, lalique hommage a l'homme, chanel sycomore, terre d'hermes, dior bois d'argent, or dior homme, weather depending
[close]
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

I actually tried to think of some $600 fragrances but nothing really came to mind (outside of giant decanters but that doesn't count).  :( On the plus side, you can get a good number of what I listed off amazon for half or more off retail. encre noire is absurdly cheap.

Yeah, the dior stuff usually has a bit of flowery-sweetness to them, but I will say chanel sycomore is probably one of the best things i've ever smelled, period. if you like citrusy-spice costume national homme is very good, IMO.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:08:58 PM by nudemacusers »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

:shaq

honestly i don't think i could do that  :lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

So if you had sex and she told you to scream her name...

:fbm

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Give her a new nickname, I'm sure she'll understand. :uguu

Mupepe

• Icon
I don't see the problem.  My incest fetish says fucking go for it, bro.  Pics of your sis too please

Phoenix Dark

Mupepe has given me pics of his sisters, I can vouch for his integrity.

Mupepe

• Icon
Mupepe has given me pics of his sisters, I can vouch for his integrity.
I'm not actually attracted to my sister though (I wish I was... I guess).  She's crazy.  Himu used to lust after her though.

Phoenix Dark

One pic of her was pretty ehhh but another wasn't bad

Phoenix Dark

Mups has seen my sister, he can be my brother in law if he wants.

I haven't seen your sister
 :gurl

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

You've seen enough of my exes, though. You ran out on your pics privileges due to your pm inbox issue. And you're not as smooth as mups.

yea, you have blessed me with some impressive pics. I can't complain.

Mupepe

• Icon
Wraths sis is going to be my sexy 2nd wife.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Welp, date 2 confirmed.
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Fistful gonna get it wet.  :rejoice

Phoenix Dark

Shake her hand again at the beginning of the date, it'll remind her of the first time and make her laugh.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Date 2 is gonna consist of her coming over to my apartment and we're gonna watch The Visitor (1979) and I'll probably make something to eat? It's gonna be interesting.
nat

Phoenix Dark

What are you gonna cook? You should practice a bit in the meantime - don't do anything you can't pull off, but try to do something interesting.

also...are you a virgin?

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
YUP.
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
I dunno. I might suggest we go out to eat first and then come back. I dunno.
nat

Phoenix Dark

Why not cook? Spaghetti is pretty easy for instance, and is an easy way to impress chicks. Or...does she know how to cook? Maybe you both can make something together.

If she wants to have sex with you, are you gonna tell her you're a virgin?

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Date 2

I read that as "Dota 2" and I was like "Too soon"  :kobeyuck

Anyhow, a movie and a home cooked meal is a solid idea. As PD said, cook something you're good at and personally enjoy, rather than something complex you never attempted. Meaningful dishes could always lead to interesting conversations.

Or...does she know how to cook? Maybe you both can make something together.

Cooking together is awesome, but I'd rather do it with someone I've gotten to know better. Save it for a future date.
Unzip

nudemacusers

breh do this

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/anne-burrell/linguine-with-white-clam-sauce-recipe.html

and sub the fresh clam shit for a can of baby clams (strained, naturally). hard to fuck up, lightweight and delicious. drink the leftover wine with dinner. done. virgin no more.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
^ thumbs up
Unzip

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
I've heard both sides regarding being open about that. If I don't and she learned I held it back it will be bad. If I tell she may think it's weird and that ends bad.

So it could be bad either way. I always tend to side with honesty so there's that.
nat

nudemacusers

re: the virgin thing, I would only bring it up if she asked, I wouldn't preempt. when my cherry was popped so many years ago, I just rolled with the motions* and it seemed fine, certainly did it a lot afterward heh. don't build yourself up too much. i believe in you :tocry

*try not to poke the wrong hole like I did.  :-\
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
How about honesty after the fact, and especially if it goes well?

I can't relate since I lost it before realizing people make a big deal out of it. Blissful, 3rd world country ignorance. :rejoice
Unzip

nudemacusers

oh yeah and condoms are usually face up in the package. just a protip so you don't fumble and lose your groove.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽