Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238741 times)

Rahxephon91

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7680 on: January 26, 2015, 03:34:29 AM »
Rahx, you should try dating black girls.
I don't actually understand the thinking behind this.

Though honestly, I don't have a strong interest in black women. Though I find they have an interest in me..

Rahxephon91

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7681 on: January 26, 2015, 04:08:47 AM »
Yeah probably, what you find attractive is probably informed by what your surrounded by. I've never found black women attractive and it seems to be a thing even among my black friends. They all find white, Mexican, and Asian women more attractive. I hate to say "I have many black friends", but actually I only have black friends. So it's not a conscious raciest thing. 

And like a lot of minorities I want a white woman.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7682 on: January 26, 2015, 06:04:58 AM »
Securing majority prestige, breh. :win We're only animals.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7683 on: January 26, 2015, 07:53:44 PM »
Yeah probably, what you find attractive is probably informed by what your surrounded by. I've never found black women attractive and it seems to be a thing even among my black friends. They all find white, Mexican, and Asian women more attractive. I hate to say "I have many black friends", but actually I only have black friends. So it's not a conscious raciest thing. 

And like a lot of minorities I want a white woman.

:kobeyuck

you one of those mixed people who dislikes black people huh :pacspit

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7684 on: January 26, 2015, 09:55:21 PM »
This is a complicated issue. Too complicated for this thread.

But no I don't dislike black people. I have maybe one white friend, with the rest of my friend group being nothing but blacks and a Filipino. Quite honestly, I mostly associate with black people. I didn't even say I don't find black women attractive. I just don't have a strong preference.

I mean no one in my family identifies as black. No one in my family identifies with anything actually. My mother and my father are also mixed and so were there parents. I grew up in a white neighborhood. Had mostly "white" friends until high school. Was considered "white" by most blacks, because I liked "white" things. I can't really help the way things turned out. It's not my fault I have privilege to float between groups, but the flipside is both groups are the first to point out that you aren't one of them.

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #7685 on: January 26, 2015, 09:56:49 PM »
I've never found black women attractive

perfectly natural and/or reasonable

to prefer women from your own race

Your closet hate mongering sucks. A lot.
YMMV

Himu

« Reply #7686 on: January 27, 2015, 01:43:52 AM »
Um

Ok?

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7687 on: January 27, 2015, 01:50:24 AM »
Yeah, but I left my Okcupid open from when I trolled around trying to guage interest from like six months back so I'm posting this here in case people don't know okcupid gives you results based on attractiveness, which is something I didn't know. Given this is the relationship thread, and people here use OKC I thought it'd be helpful. Plus, it's really extra. Even for a dating site.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:56:47 AM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7688 on: January 27, 2015, 02:02:28 AM »
afaik it's all bullshit. got it too when i first created my account and i had only been on for like a week or two.
nat

El Babua

« Reply #7689 on: January 27, 2015, 02:08:57 AM »
Got that like the day I signed up way back when :smug

Himu

« Reply #7690 on: January 27, 2015, 02:54:42 AM »
Oh. No wonder. I forgot I updated my profile pic when I wanted to see if it was possible to meet new (non-romantic, purely platonic) people on OKC before I realized that was a bad idea.
IYKYK

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7691 on: January 27, 2015, 10:20:29 AM »
Rahx, all I'm saying is that going for white women hasn't worked out for you so far, so it might be time to look at other options.

I respect your opinion but I'm going to say the opposite. Don't let a few setbacks control your destiny man. You like what you like and you can't change that.
YMMV

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7692 on: January 28, 2015, 06:41:26 AM »
Yeah, true, but sometimes what one likes can be the result of an unhealthy pathology.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7693 on: January 28, 2015, 08:28:28 AM »
Yeah, true, but sometimes what one likes can be the result of an unhealthy pathology.

The converse holds true too. Abandoning the things you are interested in is unhealthy. Let's say he meets a cool black girl and marries her...he's always going to think about white girls. He needs to date a few, realize that are batshit insane, then he won't be tempted to stray later in life.

Trust me....hitting your mid-life crisis is a bitch.
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7694 on: January 28, 2015, 08:15:25 PM »
realize that are batshit insane

they'd have to be insane to date outside their race  :lol

which is why most of the ones who do already likely have severe daddy issues and are faaaaaaaaaaaaat

And yet I just know you are single with both an inferiority complex towards women with power and black guys with a bigger dick than yours. You can pretend the rest of this site believes you have something to offer to life other than a butthurt directed at a video game site but be damn sure I don't, B-Team.

You're the guy everybody invites to a party to laugh at to break the initial awkward social cycle....congrats.
YMMV

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #7695 on: January 28, 2015, 11:15:02 PM »
White girls are flabby and sick anyway, sometimes literally.  Latinas are the new hotness.
🍆🍆

nudemacusers

« Reply #7696 on: January 29, 2015, 01:53:00 AM »
pale white girls :rejoice
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #7697 on: February 01, 2015, 04:42:50 PM »
 :goty2
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 05:07:54 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7698 on: February 02, 2015, 09:26:58 PM »
I'm going full on cliche for v-day. I feel so lame, lmao.
nat

Himu

« Reply #7699 on: February 05, 2015, 10:13:39 PM »
I broke up with my boyfriend today. I'm surprisingly calm about it. I'm utterly heartbroken, but I feel like it needed to be done before anyone got truly hurt. It helps that I'm grunt to be more positive, even if it's forced positivity.

The other day, We were talking about moving together to California. I said that after I get settled, I fully plan on saving for sexual reassignment surgery. This is the first time I've mentioned srs to him, and he recoiled. Like he was disgusted at the thought, and then he asked,"why would you want to do that? That's unnatural and you are attractive the way you are." Which is code word for "I like your cock". Gross. I haven't been able to see him differently since that conversation and I'm angry at myself for falling for a guy who would eventually be unsupportive because he likes dick.

A few days after the convo, he actually asked if he could go down on me. No. Never. I said at the beginning of the relationship that no one touches it, I'm not going to fuck anyone - especially a guy. He was supportive then, so why not now? I feel lied to and used. It's like he faked being okay with it the whole time so he could build himself to that one moment and see how much he likes cock versus a woman's body. All while under the guise of being straight I don't like dick no homo.

How utterly ficking contemptible. I spent the better part of this week crying my eyes out and eating ice cream out of the bucket, but it needed to be done and I don't regret it. I'm all for the modern sex revolution and dudes getting pegged by their GF's/wives or whatever, but don't expect me to do it. Fuck that. I'm not your experiment, asshole. God, I wish I liked chicks nearly as much as dudes.

Re: dating white people. I have dated only one white person it just felt so alienating. More than that, I really do not find white men attractive. It takes a certain something that makes me attracted to them. There's always exceptions, but most of the guys society tells me are hot, generally aren't. :yeshrug Looks like I'm racist! Honestly, the "most minorities desire white people" thing is odd to me.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7700 on: February 05, 2015, 11:04:09 PM »
sorry to hear that naomi
:fbm

but I'm glad that you stood up for yourself and your views.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7701 on: February 05, 2015, 11:05:55 PM »
sorry to hear it didn't work out. get yourself to cali and find someone else. it'll happen.

RE: my thing

tonight we had a conversation about her moving to NYC. Her new job starts March 2nd, so we have less than 3 weeks before she's gone. Going in, my gut reaction is to move in together. She started and told me what she thinks.

She wants me there with her. She just doesn't feel she's ready to live with someone she's involved with. Throughout this entire relationship we've been working through the wall she's put up over countless years. We've acknowledged that I feel further along than she does. I do believe she loves me, but the way she shows it isn't as obvious as I do.

We discussed our points of view and explained how we felt about each scenario, felt about each other, where we are in the relationship, etc. It was a good talk. We've been pretty good at being honest with each other.

Ultimately we came down to this: She's leaving in March and I'm staying here. In March I'll take a week off and spend it down in NYC with her. We'll see where we're at and if things look OK, I'll see about moving to the city in April. Very likely we'll live separately and then we'll go from there.

It's all still very tough for me but we're going to try and that's the best we can do, really.
nat

Himu

« Reply #7702 on: February 06, 2015, 04:24:30 AM »
I'm still processing it. It's the first break up that ever emotionally destroyed me. Right now I'm just trying to pretend it didn't happen, but I cant. I had powerful feelings for him and I feel betrayed. I'm saddened that he disgusts me now, and I can't believe it ended like this. It's 3am and I can't sleep. I miss him already and yet I can't deal with the stuff he said. I'm kind of regretting it but it felt like it needed to be done.

As for the move, I wish you all the luck in the world. NYC is tough. What neighborhoods are you guys looking at?
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7703 on: February 06, 2015, 04:43:02 AM »
Try not to see him a bad guy. Feelings change and it doesn't sound like he was necessarily trying to be a bad guy but you guys just hit a snag that was not resolvable. Even if he something wrong, holding all that angst against them isn't gonna help anything.

As for the move, it's too early for me to be looking at places. She just started and she's probably going to find a roommate like she did when she lived there before. I'll likely go down that route as well. But I won't worry about that until next month.
nat

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7704 on: February 06, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »
Sorry, H. If you can, try to take it easy the next few days.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #7705 on: February 06, 2015, 11:30:21 AM »
That seems to be a common problem for trans people with dating. A lot of people just want to try something new but it sounds like he genuinely cared about you and really was in limbo with figuring out his own sexuality. My guess is that he was looking for a relationship, not an experiment, but he wasn't ready yet to find what he wants. There isn't any simple advice here other than what kak said about taking some time off.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7706 on: February 06, 2015, 11:33:21 AM »
I got roped into a fucking couples weekend on Valentines weekend. Not super excited about going to a cabin in the woods in the winter with my wife and her friends but whatever. Happy Wife Happy Life.

Black folks camping brehs....in the winter brehs....
YMMV

Himu

« Reply #7707 on: February 06, 2015, 12:30:06 PM »
At least you have a cabin. I think that's be nice. Imagine the cuddly night against a warm fire. It sounds fun.
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #7708 on: February 06, 2015, 12:38:36 PM »
lmaoooooo have fun eating warmed up canned food and going hiking in nine degree weather dude
pcp

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7709 on: February 06, 2015, 12:44:42 PM »
If you were white, you'd be doing mushrooms. That's what cabin trips are for.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7710 on: February 06, 2015, 01:22:37 PM »
If you were white, you'd be doing mushrooms. That's what cabin trips are for.

+

=

YMMV

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #7711 on: February 06, 2015, 02:37:54 PM »
Moving in together at the end of my lease  :gddr5
o_0

El Babua

« Reply #7712 on: February 06, 2015, 03:49:46 PM »
Sucks Himu. Sorry to hear.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #7713 on: February 06, 2015, 10:52:56 PM »
Damn himu... I'm sorry to hear sis. It sounded so promising and that he really supported you.
(|)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #7714 on: February 07, 2015, 11:09:39 AM »
Shit... gotta get a V-day gift. I have no idea what to get this year. Did the 'flowers at work' last year.
^_^

Cheddahz

« Reply #7715 on: February 07, 2015, 11:37:00 AM »
Pretty much was talking to someone for a while and she had to go to training for a month (she's in the military), so I was offered by her family to go up with them to see her graduate and yeah, I pretty much just got shot down whenever we had a chance to talk about it (even though things were looking differently a month or so ago)

I just feel like I wasted my time to go see her and I've felt like shit this week, but I'm not going to dwell on it

edit: I think more or less, I just feel hurt by the fact she told me she liked me and then shot me down whenever I made the effort to come see her (five hour drive there and back) and the fact she was the first chick I've actually liked since my ex cheated on me a year or so ago
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:53:42 AM by Cheddahz »

« Reply #7716 on: February 08, 2015, 06:26:24 PM »

Congrats, man! For some reason I assumed you were already living together.
野球

E-DuB

« Reply #7717 on: February 08, 2015, 10:46:10 PM »
I got roped into a fucking couples weekend on Valentines weekend. Not super excited about going to a cabin in the woods in the winter with my wife and her friends but whatever. Happy Wife Happy Life.

Black folks camping brehs....in the winter brehs....

Sounds like what I've got going on next weekend. The GF and I are only going up to the cottage for 24 hours but you damn sure I'm going up there with a case of beer and a bottle of scotch.

My goal is to fight a bear. Human or otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:05:28 PM by E-DuB »

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #7718 on: February 09, 2015, 12:14:11 PM »

Congrats, man! For some reason I assumed you were already living together.

Pretty much are though the logistics of having two places to live with three pets takes its toll.
o_0

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7719 on: February 14, 2015, 04:47:22 PM »

edit: That reminds me. I need to start painting again.

Shit's relaxing.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 09:03:01 PM by Atramental »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7720 on: February 15, 2015, 03:12:57 AM »
Every day is that picture for me.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7722 on: February 19, 2015, 12:29:10 AM »
Every day is that picture for me.

This is the only Lincoln Park song I've ever heard.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7723 on: February 21, 2015, 01:32:27 AM »
Well I mean the problem is confidence. Not even necessarily social skills. I have no problem talking and joking like a normal non-special fellow person to anyone even women. It's just women I want to actively have anything more then say friendship with that I don't know how to talk to. Which is pretty funny because the supposed "player" at work claims that I talk to everyone as if they are my friends and that puts me in that thing.....the friend zone. Not that I actually believe that or even understand it.

But I mean I don't know how you get confidence with women if you've never had a reason to actually believe that you should.

Then again, maybe I'm just too picky, but I never understand that point when people throw it at you. You should at least be psychically and mentally attracted to the person you want to date.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7724 on: February 21, 2015, 02:11:55 AM »
You just gotta start taking more risks.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7725 on: February 21, 2015, 02:59:01 AM »
No Plato, but until you date you don't know what you're physically and mentally attracted to.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #7726 on: February 23, 2015, 10:27:02 AM »
Well I mean the problem is confidence. Not even necessarily social skills. I have no problem talking and joking like a normal non-special fellow person to anyone even women.

That's the catch-22 of dating. You can't get the girl you want until you gain the skills needed to do so. How do you get those skills? Dating people that you might not (or barely) be interested in.

Also, DG makes a good point, what you want (or value) will change as you gain more experiences. You'll transition from very superficial things to deeper things that you haven't even considered yet.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7727 on: February 23, 2015, 01:29:05 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Shit's relaxing.

I could only be so lucky to have that kind of free time to drink 6 beers without somebody calling/needing something/etc. I know single seems tough man but there are some perks you will miss when you find somebody. Trust me. Keep your chin up bro.
YMMV

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7728 on: February 23, 2015, 01:32:47 PM »
Well I mean the problem is confidence. Not even necessarily social skills. I have no problem talking and joking like a normal non-special fellow person to anyone even women. It's just women I want to actively have anything more then say friendship with that I don't know how to talk to. Which is pretty funny because the supposed "player" at work claims that I talk to everyone as if they are my friends and that puts me in that thing.....the friend zone. Not that I actually believe that or even understand it.

But I mean I don't know how you get confidence with women if you've never had a reason to actually believe that you should.

Then again, maybe I'm just too picky, but I never understand that point when people throw it at you. You should at least be psychically and mentally attracted to the person you want to date.

Why not try to get involved with a woman you're able to casually talk to? Not to be your gf but surely you can try to bang one of these chicks. Just to see if you can.

You have to take risks, but if you have to level up your XP first...just see how things go with chicks you aren't necessarily interested in.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7729 on: February 23, 2015, 01:34:59 PM »
Eh. I just don't get this stuff.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7730 on: February 23, 2015, 01:35:08 PM »

Why not try to get involved with a woman you're able to casually talk to? Not to be your gf but surely you can try to bang one of these chicks. Just to see if you can.

You have to take risks, but if you have to level up your XP first...just see how things go with chicks you aren't necessarily interested in.

This is some seriously solid advice.

To achieve you can't be afraid to fail. And you will fail, anyone who says they never get told no is a straight up liar. Take it in stride man.

I know this is going to sound bad but you should find a solid 5 or 6 type girl who will appreciate your attention to get accustomed to handling their reactions to things.
YMMV

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7731 on: February 23, 2015, 01:36:08 PM »

Shit's relaxing.

I could only be so lucky to have that kind of free time to drink 6 beers without somebody calling/needing something/etc. I know single seems tough man but there are some perks you will miss when you find somebody. Trust me. Keep your chin up bro.

Lol I remember free time

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7732 on: February 23, 2015, 01:38:20 PM »

Shit's relaxing.

Lol I remember free time

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and my children. They are everything to me, period. However a brother could use like an entire sunday off to fuck around and Cliff Huxtable around the house eating sandwiches.
YMMV

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7733 on: February 23, 2015, 01:40:05 PM »

Shit's relaxing.

Lol I remember free time

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and my children. They are everything to me, period. However a brother could use like an entire sunday off to fuck around and Cliff Huxtable around the house eating sandwiches.
:drudge

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7734 on: February 23, 2015, 01:41:06 PM »
Hey man, Cliff Huxtable was my other uncle growing up, I got no beef with him.

The guy who played him though, :ufup
YMMV

Kara

« Reply #7735 on: February 23, 2015, 02:30:59 PM »

Did Ayato Kamina undo the dimensional tear right away, or did he have to become one with his mecha first?

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #7736 on: February 23, 2015, 06:14:02 PM »
My advice is to set aside the posts from people with more adaptive brain chemistry and seek out a psychiatrist who values practical results over rigid diagnostics.  Then go through a couple years of trial and error while you figure out the cocktail of medications that allows you to feel at least a quantum of self-empathy.  At that point you can start taking advice from real humans again.  Believing that a series of practical steps is all that separates you from the people living an integrated life is just going to feed in to your self-loathing.  In all likelihood your issues are deeper than that ...and that's the good news!

...But I have an eccentric view on these things so :shrug.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7737 on: February 23, 2015, 06:27:43 PM »

Did Ayato Kamina undo the dimensional tear right away, or did he have to become one with his mecha first?

:dead

dkdk

« Reply #7738 on: February 23, 2015, 06:54:26 PM »

You can't be picky AND lack confidence, that's a bad combination. You can't really afford to have things like strict racial preferences (btw have some self respect, as a man of color saying you exclusively want a white girl is :kobeyuck ).

You just gotta put yourself out there with women, and not just in a dating sense. Make conversation, make friends. Sometimes the people you don't think are attractive on first sight can end up being the people you want the most. And you have to be able to take an L from rejection and get up from it again.

let that man pawg in peace. his conditioning is conditioned.

Beezy

« Reply #7739 on: February 23, 2015, 07:21:53 PM »

I love this board so much