Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238829 times)

king of the internet

• 🚽
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #8280 on: December 21, 2015, 09:17:33 PM »
Found the one, y'all.

(Image removed from quote.)

Like this post if you think I'm going to torpedo it spectacularly. Quote this post if you think I'm going to find out a horrible secret about her that's a deal breaker. (For example, unironically believing in the capitalist mode of production.)

Yes I inserted these poison pills to prevent y'all from showing me any congratulations or support. Get fucked. :bolo

Liked and quoted.👌

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #8281 on: December 22, 2015, 07:13:41 AM »
A girl who I haven't seen in a couple months out of the blue sent me a text asking me to accompany her to her family's Christmas dinner.  So I called her and basically said "what's in it for me?"  Long story short, she came over late last night and blew me while I was watching Bob's Burgers on Netflix.

I guess I'll be having Christmas dinner elsewhere this year.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #8282 on: December 26, 2015, 09:29:51 AM »
This was more of a lunch than a dinner.  On the way there, she told me that she told her parents that we've been seeing each other for about six months. :neogaf  I promised to stay consistent with that.  The lunch itself was pretty mediocre (dry turkey :yuck) but various people who I can't remember now kept grilling me; I can only assume they are wanting to see if I'm good enough to marry this girl.  I seem to have done a good enough job or not, who knows/cares.  Afterwards, we went to her apartment, had sex, and then I went home.  Then I played some Dragon Quest Heroes, uninstalled Steam, and then later jerked off.

A good holiday.  A+++ would do it again.
🍆🍆

« Reply #8283 on: December 26, 2015, 11:27:11 AM »
That's such a weird story. It seems like the plot out of a movie. Why would she want to bring you home for Christmas and tell her family you've been dating six months if you haven't? How does that benefit her?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #8284 on: December 26, 2015, 11:40:26 AM »
That's such a weird story. It seems like the plot out of a movie. Why would she want to bring you home for Christmas and tell her family you've been dating six months if you haven't? How does that benefit her?
Lots of people do that on the holidays, especially younger siblings tired of their older siblings getting all the attention with their gf or bf.

Daps to Whore but I gotta ask. You jerked off after sex?

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #8285 on: December 26, 2015, 11:44:59 AM »
the best xmas gift is pd being pd.  :doge
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #8286 on: December 26, 2015, 11:59:29 AM »
:hitler

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #8287 on: December 26, 2015, 01:06:33 PM »
Lots of people do that on the holidays, especially younger siblings tired of their older siblings getting all the attention with their gf or bf.

Daps to Whore but I gotta ask. You jerked off after sex?

Yep.  I'm on HRT now so it's like being 14 when a stiff breeze would give you a boner.
🍆🍆

nudemacusers

« Reply #8288 on: December 29, 2015, 12:18:44 PM »
Going on two weeks without sex  :stahp
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #8289 on: December 29, 2015, 12:26:10 PM »
stfu

spoiler (click to show/hide)
>:(
[close]

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #8290 on: December 29, 2015, 01:37:00 PM »

It's been a few days for me.  :(

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8291 on: December 29, 2015, 01:45:27 PM »
Let me know when you guys go two decades and five years without booty and then maybe I'll feel sorry for you. :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #8292 on: December 29, 2015, 02:33:42 PM »
Never playing a game is different than playing one and having it taken from you.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8293 on: December 29, 2015, 03:02:06 PM »
Maybe the winning move is... not to play. :marimo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #8294 on: December 29, 2015, 03:19:06 PM »
there is one way to win, Pallando  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8295 on: December 29, 2015, 03:23:00 PM »
there is one way to win, Pallando  :doge

Oh, I know. :hitler

spoiler (click to show/hide)
but I spent all that money on the winter Steam sale and a nice laptop... :gaben
[close]

nudemacusers

« Reply #8296 on: December 29, 2015, 03:32:35 PM »
But a hooker would never give out your personal information  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

« Reply #8297 on: December 29, 2015, 04:03:16 PM »
Maybe the winning move is... not to play. :marimo

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #8298 on: December 29, 2015, 04:14:32 PM »
You're not missing anything femmeatra-chan~  Swapping fluids is gross  :-[

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8299 on: December 29, 2015, 05:07:18 PM »
One out of the three FemAtras would probably feel that way about sex.

But the other two... they gobble that shit up, bruh. Especially the one that smokes Newports and pops pills.  :doge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #8300 on: December 29, 2015, 05:08:14 PM »
One out of the three FemAtras would probably feel that way about sex.

But the other two... they gobble that shit up, bruh. Especially the one that smokes Newports and pops pills.  :doge

toku trigger warning

does she eat kale too

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8301 on: December 29, 2015, 05:11:02 PM »
I don't think she eats. Period.

She just absorbs life out of the men she fucks.  :doge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #8302 on: December 29, 2015, 05:14:43 PM »
You know how to dm me babe  :-*

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #8303 on: December 29, 2015, 05:18:16 PM »
Honestly Pallando, just play rocket league, its nearly as good

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #8304 on: December 29, 2015, 05:19:14 PM »
And the match making isn't based on personality. 

Alcoholic Fish

« Reply #8305 on: December 29, 2015, 05:54:34 PM »

Recently broke a three week dry spell :rejoice

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #8306 on: December 29, 2015, 07:14:09 PM »
Atramental, if Borecon 2016 in Vegas becomes a thing, I will pay for a high end prostitute for you.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8307 on: December 29, 2015, 07:35:42 PM »

Boritos... BORECON 2016 MUST HAPPEN!!! 

nudemacusers

« Reply #8308 on: December 29, 2015, 07:47:39 PM »
I'll pitch in; but I dunno if I can do 2016; will have to wait until 2017 probably  :'(

Can your wiener and remaining dignity wait?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #8309 on: December 29, 2015, 07:48:14 PM »
Let me know when you guys go two decades and five years without booty and then maybe I'll feel sorry for you. :doge

I'm still unable to understand the reality you live in. We're in the same country, but I just don't get it. It's not that difficult.  ???
野球

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #8310 on: December 29, 2015, 07:52:00 PM »
altra,

just find some 5 or a 6 on tinder then ask to "neflix and chill"

piece of pie
dur

nudemacusers

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other
« Reply #8311 on: December 29, 2015, 07:53:23 PM »
Palla went to BJU, which is despite the suggestive abbreviation, is light on the human to human contact. Our boy has been broken, and needs a hard reset, the kind you can only get from fellow male ( :doge) intervention.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Huff

« Reply #8312 on: December 29, 2015, 07:53:55 PM »
like right now i'm drunk

and probably about to go have sex with someone that might be fat

but whatevers
dur

nudemacusers

« Reply #8313 on: December 29, 2015, 07:55:35 PM »
Realizing I'm not having sex until March  :( :'(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Huff

« Reply #8314 on: December 29, 2015, 07:56:59 PM »
one time i started a tinder convo with "i love to eat big women"

dur

nudemacusers

« Reply #8315 on: December 29, 2015, 07:59:46 PM »
Also Vegas is a good place to drunk grind on randos at a club and wander to their rooms for some sloppy lovin. The place is designed to get you to fuck randos.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #8316 on: December 29, 2015, 08:01:38 PM »

breeders

:umad
yar

nudemacusers

« Reply #8317 on: December 29, 2015, 08:04:36 PM »

breeders

:umad
All the raw busting was worth it :lawd
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #8318 on: December 29, 2015, 08:08:16 PM »
Vasectomy, breh. Or tube tyin. Or whatever.
yar

nudemacusers

« Reply #8319 on: December 29, 2015, 08:09:36 PM »
That's in March. That's when they take your nuts off right?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8320 on: December 29, 2015, 08:10:34 PM »

I'm still unable to understand the reality you live in. We're in the same country, but I just don't get it. It's not that difficult.  ???
Quick summary: I was given constant and rather large doses of conservative Christianity during my most impressionable years.

If you asked 15 year old me where I would be in life at age 25 I probably would've said, "Married and with one kid on the way."

Then a bunch of bad shit happened around 08' & 09' and I fucking snapped.

nudemacusers

« Reply #8321 on: December 29, 2015, 08:12:33 PM »
Well, married and a kid would mean you're getting laid tho.  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8322 on: December 29, 2015, 08:14:07 PM »
Getting laid in the confines of holy matrimony tho.

For such an act of obedience is pleasing to the LORD's sight.  :doge

edit: And everything else outside of that is demonic.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:19:24 PM by Pallando »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #8323 on: December 29, 2015, 09:58:59 PM »
altra,

piece of pie

Not everyone is a pharmacist, bryh.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #8324 on: December 29, 2015, 10:57:07 PM »
Yea but let's be real: Atra isn't a bad looking guy, he seems like he's in decent physical shape (based on the tone of his face at least...), etc. That shit alone should at least get you a couple Tinder hits that you can get to your place. Might not smash on first try but Netflix n Chill is no joke. I'm not on the market anymore  :doge but when I was I had success with that shit. Never had notable Tinder success, but in terms of regular chicks I know/knew or met at bars who wanted to just watch Netflix at my place? That shit was easy. It proves to them you at least have some money, and if they can actually chill with you it proves you aren't a creep.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #8325 on: December 29, 2015, 11:14:22 PM »
Tinder is hilarious. I'm going to start a thread where I document the cultural wasteland it presents. Using it to get laid or date is just a fringe benefit.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #8326 on: December 29, 2015, 11:19:53 PM »
Tinder is hilarious. I'm going to start a thread where I document the cultural wasteland it presents. Using it to get laid or date is just a fringe benefit.

Didn't Vanity Fair already cover this?
🍆🍆

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #8327 on: December 29, 2015, 11:21:52 PM »
I don't read Thackeray, sorry.

Huff

« Reply #8328 on: December 29, 2015, 11:22:05 PM »
altra,

piece of pie

Not everyone is a pharmacist, bryh.

I don't play that card

I just prey on the weak
dur

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #8329 on: December 29, 2015, 11:24:18 PM »
I kept forgetting to open it up in a more diverse area. When I had Tinder it was basically white girl central. As in pics of girls riding their horse or with their 90yo grandma or posing with police, amongst other shit I #cantrelate to.

And the black chicks were grad student types with short hair who seemed boring. Chicks I would have killed to meet during my backpacker phase but now it's whatever.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #8330 on: December 29, 2015, 11:24:42 PM »
I could never fuck with online dating. But even human garbage like me can have some success out in the wild. It's not that hard. :yeshrug

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #8331 on: December 30, 2015, 12:13:35 AM »
I guess it's cause I'm older but I had waaaaaaaay more success with OkStupid than I did with Tinder. I only had Tinder on my phone for like a month and it was just fucking stupid. Had a few conversations on there that never amounted to anything.

Have had lots of hook ups from OkCupid. Finally got tired of putting the energy into it though. I'm in fwb territory with a woman I like now, that's good enough for me.
yar

« Reply #8332 on: December 30, 2015, 01:30:48 AM »

Quick summary: I was given constant and rather large doses of conservative Christianity during my most impressionable years.

If you asked 15 year old me where I would be in life at age 25 I probably would've said, "Married and with one kid on the way."

Then a bunch of bad shit happened around 08' & 09' and I fucking snapped.

I'm well aware dude, I don ignore your posts. I feel bad for you, I do. I just have a tough time wrapping my mind around your "American experience." That crazy stuff just doesn't happen out here in the Northwest. Unless you live on a compound out in the middle of nowhere.

Pick up your shit and move away. Start the fuck over. You don't owe your family a goddamn thing.

Palla went to BJU, which is despite the suggestive abbreviation, is light on the human to human contact. Our boy has been broken, and needs a hard reset, the kind you can only get from fellow male ( :doge) intervention.

That's what I meant by different reality.
野球

Kara

« Reply #8333 on: December 30, 2015, 03:03:53 AM »

What happened to the one?

I still talk to her almost every day and I still love her, but she's trying to live her life (if awkwardly tip toeing around me in doing so) and I want that. I got a second chance to be the positive part in her life that I wasn't before and I'm not going to cock that up if I can help it.

In the meantime, I get to have my guts ripped out. :itagaki

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=43251.msg2114082#msg2114082

Tinder owns doe. Right now I have a thing going with:

-a tsundere Russian Jew who is huge on theatre (even worked on Broadway)

-an adorable vegetarian alt cutie who loves my stupid puns and also has no parents in her life and is unbelievably positive and I know I'm going to disappoint righteously but I don't care rn

In this void of purpose, fear, or duty... I shall at long last be free. Blood for the blood god. Skulls for the skull throne :rock

Kara

« Reply #8334 on: December 30, 2015, 03:22:51 AM »
Vegetarian alt rock chick. The former is rarely that emotionally warm.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #8335 on: December 30, 2015, 03:57:25 AM »
My girl is gonna rip my guts out so bad, just waiting for it, I like her too much to not get destroyed

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #8336 on: December 30, 2015, 06:04:47 PM »
Dating in general, especially online dating, is easy unless you have a lot of anxiety about losing your v-card.  Which is why I recommended my solution.  Once that hurdle clears, it will get a lot easier from there for him.
🍆🍆

Kara

« Reply #8337 on: December 31, 2015, 10:18:42 PM »
She said she's glad to have me back in her life. :uguu

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #8338 on: December 31, 2015, 10:26:59 PM »
Are you talking about absinthe?

Tasty

« Reply #8339 on: December 31, 2015, 11:38:33 PM »
She said she's glad to have me back in her life.

There's your problem. :wag