Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238645 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9300 on: September 19, 2016, 09:58:32 AM »
Ever since matching with girl #2 I've been getting nothing but bots on Tinder. I mean, I'll keep swiping but it feels like an exercise in futility at this point.

Edit: Also when I was talking with her on our date it was like talking to a good friend that I had know for sometime. Except we couldn't stop staring at each other. :doge

I guess my big disconnect is with texting because I can't (of course) gage facial expressions or tone of voice. Actually tbh, I fucking hate texting most of the time because I feel like so much can get misinterpreted.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:13:32 AM by Pallando »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9301 on: September 19, 2016, 10:27:00 AM »
Ever since matching with girl #2 I've been getting nothing but bots on Tinder. I mean, I'll keep swiping but it feels like an exercise in futility at this point.

Edit: Also when I was talking with her on our date it was like talking to a good friend that I had know for sometime. Except we couldn't stop staring at each other. :doge

I guess my big disconnect is with texting because I can't (of course) gage facial expressions or tone of voice. Actually tbh, I fucking hate texting most of the time because I feel like so much can get misinterpreted.

Tell her that in one of your texts today, or simply tell her the next time you guys meet. But don't say it was like talking to a good friend...say, "...yea me too. It was like we've known each other for some time" or something like that.

As long as you aren't saying weird shit in texts you shouldn't have to worry about misinterpretations dude. You're gonna be texting pretty basic conversation stuff.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9302 on: September 19, 2016, 11:05:12 AM »

Tell her that in one of your texts today, or simply tell her the next time you guys meet. But don't say it was like talking to a good friend...say, "...yea me too. It was like we've known each other for some time" or something like that.

As long as you aren't saying weird shit in texts you shouldn't have to worry about misinterpretations dude. You're gonna be texting pretty basic conversation stuff.

Sounds cory/shitty (2 u especially poll) but you want to be a little vague/mysterious at this stage. Be clear with your intentions but obfuscate your speech a bit. She needs to know you wanna fuck/romantic interest but you can't make that obvious to the degree of simp bitch. I think she already knows this so you're doing a good job so far! Y'all already to seem to have some natural energy/chemistry going on so thats like half the battle!

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9303 on: September 19, 2016, 11:21:59 AM »
do my demons blind me, donny
:brazilcry

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9304 on: September 19, 2016, 11:27:34 AM »

I was trying to back you up actually. Just that he should avoid certain words like friend etc and be a little vague. Basically just reinforce what she's saying about their date and align more with her energy. #hippietalk

I'm done giving you relationship advice nicca, now that i know the depth and breadth of your sins. You're good. The goal here is to bring out that closet blasphemous demon in Atra.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9305 on: September 19, 2016, 11:29:11 AM »

I was trying to back you up actually. Just that he should avoid certain words like friend etc and be a little vague. Basically just reinforce what she's saying about their date and align more with her energy. #hippietalk

I'm done giving you relationship advice nicca, now that i know the depth and breadth of your sins. You're good.
The goal here is to bring out that closet blasphemous demon in Atra.

bless up

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9306 on: September 19, 2016, 11:32:25 AM »

I'm done giving you relationship advice nicca, now that i know the depth and breadth of your sins. You're good.
The goal here is to bring out that closet blasphemous demon in Atra.

bless up

No :brazilcry you're ahead of the game. You're better for the experience. There is no shame/shaming here or in my voice/words. Bless up, you're good!

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9307 on: September 19, 2016, 11:38:11 AM »
It's like Silence Of The Lambs. I'm just trying to save one (Pallando).

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9308 on: September 19, 2016, 12:24:08 PM »
When I first started dating - this part of the process was the most nerve wrecking part. The first girl I dated was SUPER responsive and messaged me all the time. That relationship didn't work out. Another girl wasn't as responsive and it seemed she didn't care. Turns out she had just got her first smartphone and texting wasn't really a thing she did to chitchat so she constantly forgot to check her phone. I've been with her for 2 years.

So none of that shit really matters in the end.
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9309 on: September 19, 2016, 12:32:36 PM »
Just shot her a quick text. Nothing weird or mushy.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9310 on: September 19, 2016, 12:34:25 PM »
"It's pretty windy today. I hope your hair isn't getting in your nose"

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9311 on: September 19, 2016, 12:34:53 PM »
You need experience much more than advice, really. Just keep going

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9312 on: September 19, 2016, 12:41:17 PM »
:lol This made me laugh way more than it should have

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9313 on: September 19, 2016, 12:45:57 PM »
You need experience much more than advice, really. Just keep going

Important. It's okay to fail and fuck up. You'll be alright I promise.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9314 on: September 19, 2016, 12:49:17 PM »

i think this is genuinely a great line to send to any girl.
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9315 on: September 19, 2016, 12:53:11 PM »
I just sent that to my girlfriend then realized her hair isn't long enough to do that.
nat

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9316 on: September 19, 2016, 12:54:03 PM »
"Who the fuck you seeing with long hair, fistful?!"

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9317 on: September 19, 2016, 01:51:32 PM »
I just sent that to my girlfriend then realized her hair isn't long enough to do that.
What did she say? We need to know.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9318 on: September 19, 2016, 02:05:09 PM »
Just a confused "Wha"

which i responded "You heard me"

then another "Wha"
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9319 on: September 19, 2016, 07:06:32 PM »
Hrrmmm... I probably should've texted a day or two later..

Monday's are typically everyone's most busiest day.

Also, I might give the paid version of tinder a whirl so I stop running out of right swipes.  :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9320 on: September 19, 2016, 07:37:11 PM »
paid is a lot nicer.  I find the superlikes actually work. 

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9321 on: September 19, 2016, 08:51:02 PM »
I call my wife by the name beautiful every day. :yeshrug
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9322 on: September 19, 2016, 08:52:55 PM »
paid is a lot nicer.  I find the superlikes actually work.

Dandy's love-dungeon is full of unsuspecting people who fell for superlikes.

I call my wife by the name beautiful every day. :yeshrug
I do the same for my wife, but she's already been wifed. A wife talking like she wants kids, that's one thing. A second date talking about kids, that's another.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9323 on: September 19, 2016, 08:58:04 PM »
Eh, I guess you're right.
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9324 on: September 19, 2016, 09:07:40 PM »
Another thing that is bothering me is that I feel like I've been inadvertently coming across as super thirsty this whole entire time. God, when does this mental torture end?  :doge

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9325 on: September 19, 2016, 09:12:34 PM »
You'll be stuck inside your head for the rest of your days on the earth. Get used to it.  :)

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9326 on: September 19, 2016, 09:12:53 PM »
thats why you shoulda just fucked a fatty first. the thirst is equal
dur

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9327 on: September 20, 2016, 02:58:01 AM »
Another thing that is bothering me is that I feel like I've been inadvertently coming across as super thirsty this whole entire time. God, when does this mental torture end?  :doge
All men are always completely thirsty all the time.
All women already know this.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9328 on: September 20, 2016, 07:03:24 AM »
Gotcha.

Also, if my date with #2 has taught me anything it's that a date can be fun and spontaneous. (Which date #1 with girl #1 was not)

The restaurant I was planning to go to was jam packed that Saturday with 30 to 45 minute wait time (apparently they don't do reservations even though the person on the phone there on Wednesday told me they did... and I had set up one.)

Anyways, we both said fuck it and went to a pizza & craft beer place. Talked for hours there. Walked around and talked and dropped the half of the pizza off at my car. Walked around and talked some more. Went to a bar and talked some more while gazing deeply into each other's eyes. Then she offered to drive me back to the parking garage my car was parked at. I brought up Vapenaysh on the way back and it turns out she's a big Ethan & Hila fan as well. Got to my parking garage. Kissed. Thanked her for the wonderful time and wished her a safe trip home.

So... I hope I wasn't imagining things and I really did build up a lot of rapport with this girl. :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then again, if looking at the guy's profiles on Tinder and other dating sites has taught me anything it's that I'm not that unique.
[close]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:22:40 AM by Pallando »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9329 on: September 20, 2016, 07:12:24 AM »
I brought up Vapenaysh on the way back and it turns out she's a big Ethan & Hila fan as well.
:drudge

alt-right alert, avoid avoid, scream at her about trump's internment camps and how she's a gender traitor next time you see her until she pledges "i'm with her"

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9330 on: September 20, 2016, 07:16:03 AM »
Oh yeah, we both shat on Trump pretty early on.

But that's just proper etiquette in 2016.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9331 on: September 20, 2016, 07:35:38 AM »
2016's icebreaker "hey did you hear what Trump said...no, no that was earlier, the newest thing" :lol

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #9332 on: September 20, 2016, 08:33:33 AM »
All men are always completely thirsty all the time.
All women already know this.

The thirst is the realest for those that have had plenty to drink already.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9333 on: September 20, 2016, 10:57:03 AM »
Gotcha.

Also, if my date with #2 has taught me anything it's that a date can be fun and spontaneous. (Which date #1 with girl #1 was not)

The restaurant I was planning to go to was jam packed that Saturday with 30 to 45 minute wait time (apparently they don't do reservations even though the person on the phone there on Wednesday told me they did... and I had set up one.)

Anyways, we both said fuck it and went to a pizza & craft beer place. Talked for hours there. Walked around and talked and dropped the half of the pizza off at my car. Walked around and talked some more. Went to a bar and talked some more while gazing deeply into each other's eyes. Then she offered to drive me back to the parking garage my car was parked at. I brought up Vapenaysh on the way back and it turns out she's a big Ethan & Hila fan as well. Got to my parking garage. Kissed. Thanked her for the wonderful time and wished her a safe trip home.

So... I hope I wasn't imagining things and I really did build up a lot of rapport with this girl. :doge

Then again, if looking at the guy's profiles on Tinder and other dating sites has taught me anything it's that I'm not that unique.
[close]
This sounds like a great date, and yea the flexibility definitely made it better. Really seems like the hardest parts of this process are over for you man. There have been times in my life where my anxiety would make an abrupt change in plans like that stressful/a problem, and might have ruined the situation. I know you have similar issues so yoo bro, you're doing good breh.
:rejoice

Seems like it went really well. Just remember not to take things personally. Always assume she's operating like you are, IE she is still using tinder and looking at other options. Doesn't mean you should be like "well fuck that I won't try as hard," it just means you know your eggs aren't all in one basket. It also means you should try to set up another date soon. BTW did you suggest the restaurant? If so let her pick what you guys do next time.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9334 on: September 20, 2016, 12:18:16 PM »
I suggested the (initial) restaurant, yes.

And then later that night I said for next time (if there ever is a next time) I'd be cool driving down to her area to hang out instead of her having to drive 45 minutes to my area. And, at the time, she sounded receptive to that idea.

Also, last night while I was asleep I got 3 more matches but 1 is an hour away from me and 2 of them are 2 hours away from me. Not living in a dense urban area sucks sometimes...

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9335 on: September 20, 2016, 12:22:53 PM »
Sorry if it's been asked already, but what did her hair smell like?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9336 on: September 20, 2016, 12:53:42 PM »
Nice man, way to be flexible on the date, that's really good!

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9337 on: September 20, 2016, 01:08:37 PM »
I'm probably going to message all 3 of these girls later tonight when I get home from work but I'm kinda anxious that #2 will end up getting back to me on Wednesday and then I'll end up having to juggle 3 girls (assuming they're not bots) + #2. :doge

Update: Just messaged 4 girls.

Also, I tried getting Tinder Plus and it charged my credit card but it hasn't activated on my account. Went ahead and contacted customer support but I don't know if that's going to help or not.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:04:53 PM by Pallando »

Tasty

« Reply #9338 on: September 20, 2016, 04:41:46 PM »
You're thinking way too far ahead on unsure things right now. Take it easy.

This has been Pallando for the past 10 pages

Of which he's been 80% of posts

Slow down breh

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9339 on: September 20, 2016, 05:18:58 PM »
I remember when I felt like Pall, all hopeful about life and shit. 

I resisted my urges to post about it though.  :ufup
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9340 on: September 20, 2016, 05:24:42 PM »
Speaking of thinking way too far ahead... look at what came in the mail today. :hitler

Context:
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=43620.msg2181903#msg2181903

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #9341 on: September 20, 2016, 05:26:38 PM »
:lol

Good luck.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9342 on: September 20, 2016, 06:06:14 PM »
Cmon man, don't roll into this like

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9343 on: September 20, 2016, 06:21:44 PM »
Don't worry.

I'm saving this mint shit for when me and my SO have had sex multiple times and have gotten used to each other sexually. Then one night I'll be like, "Hey, babe. I wanna try something different tonight." :hitler  :doge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9344 on: September 20, 2016, 06:25:09 PM »

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9345 on: September 20, 2016, 06:25:17 PM »
Tried jerkin with it yet?  :hitler

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9346 on: September 20, 2016, 06:31:00 PM »
Tried jerkin with it yet?  :hitler
Nah. That seems too risky.

I'll probably only put it on my lips ( pause :doge ) and see if it tingles there.

edit: Just tested it. It just tingles like your typical peppermint candy. :yeshrug

But it must feel crazy on dat bean tho.  :marimo
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 06:36:10 PM by Pallando »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9347 on: September 20, 2016, 06:38:21 PM »
Did you test it on your lips or dick? Might as well rub a bit down there, I know it can be used on guys (according to the research I've done on the internet, not irl of course).

I'll be ordering my own soon.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9348 on: September 20, 2016, 06:39:54 PM »
Just my lips.

And I'll just take your word about the dick for now. I got shit to do. :doge

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9349 on: September 20, 2016, 06:44:25 PM »
:doge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #9350 on: September 20, 2016, 09:02:27 PM »
I'd be hesitant too. One time I got this tin of super minty gum called Everest or something and made the mistake of swallowing a piece. One of the weirdest shits I've ever taken in my life.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9351 on: September 20, 2016, 09:37:37 PM »
Got Tinder Plus working.

Checking out Saudi Arabia. :hitler

Tasty

« Reply #9352 on: September 20, 2016, 09:43:26 PM »
Got Tinder Plus working.

That's my pet name for Wrath, bitch. 😒

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9353 on: September 20, 2016, 09:49:18 PM »
Got Tinder Plus working.

That's my pet name for Wrath, bitch. 😒
Don't worry, I'm over in Israel now. 👌

Edit: Now Russia.

Someone in the world is gonna get a minty vag, I'll tell you hwat.

edit: just super liked some chick in Russia. 🌚

edit: hopped over to Berlin and here's the first profile I came across:

"Intelligent Sub looking for a man with a dominant personality. I'm submissive in bed, but nothing close to that in outside of the bedroom. Not interested in sex only.

Deutsch geht auch"

There's only one image of her holding a collar. Can't make out a face. :doge
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:09:00 PM by Pallando »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9354 on: September 20, 2016, 10:37:53 PM »
You're thinking way too far ahead on unsure things right now. Take it easy.

This has been Pallando for the past 10 pages

Of which he's been 80% of posts

Slow down breh

You could always hop in and let us know how things are going in downtown Bonertown.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9355 on: September 20, 2016, 10:56:26 PM »
Been reading some articles/posts and seems like it's not uncommon for first dates to go really well and then absolutely nothing happens afterwards. :fbm

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9356 on: September 20, 2016, 11:03:33 PM »
Been reading some articles/posts and seems like it's not uncommon for first dates to go really well and then absolutely nothing happens afterwards. :fbm
Stahp

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9358 on: September 21, 2016, 09:49:34 AM »
edit: hopped over to Berlin and here's the first profile I came across:

"Intelligent Sub looking for a man with a dominant personality. I'm submissive in bed, but nothing close to that in outside of the bedroom. Not interested in sex only.

Deutsch geht auch"

There's only one image of her holding a collar. Can't make out a face. :doge

I'd go for it because she can probably get me into Berghain...
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9359 on: September 21, 2016, 12:17:48 PM »
Got Tinder Plus working.

Thoughts?
A lot of Malaysians and bunch of weird profiles that don't really show anything except some tacky Web 2.0 art or random photos.

Then again, I only swiped through about 20 profiles.