Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238726 times)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9360 on: September 21, 2016, 12:23:10 PM »
What is Tinder Plus?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9361 on: September 21, 2016, 12:27:48 PM »
Basically a paid version of tinder that allows you to swipe right as many times as possible and let's you hop around the globe.

And there's a bunch of other features but I don't have time to really explain them all.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9362 on: September 21, 2016, 12:42:26 PM »
Tinder sounds like a nightmare, glad I missed that one

Tasty

« Reply #9363 on: September 21, 2016, 01:11:41 PM »
Grindr :aah

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9364 on: September 21, 2016, 01:28:06 PM »
Heterosexual courtship rituals :snoop

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9365 on: September 21, 2016, 01:32:01 PM »

You a straight up motha fuckin dick pig

Tasty

« Reply #9366 on: September 21, 2016, 01:35:10 PM »

You a straight up motha fuckin dick pig

I actually haven't used it in 1.5+ years. :goty2

Tasty

Tasty

« Reply #9368 on: September 21, 2016, 02:10:37 PM »
Heterosexual courtship rituals :snoop

This is how I imagine it:

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9369 on: September 21, 2016, 02:10:54 PM »
It's only slut shaming if you can feel shame. 

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9370 on: September 21, 2016, 02:19:16 PM »
You sayin there's something shameful about being a dick pig?

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9371 on: September 21, 2016, 02:26:13 PM »
Well I do seem to tease PD every day about it. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9372 on: September 21, 2016, 02:38:33 PM »
Sorry that I keep on harping on this but I'm not crazy in thinking that girl #2 is going to flake on me/already found someone better, right? :doge

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9373 on: September 21, 2016, 02:47:28 PM »
Sorry that I keep on harping on this but I'm not crazy in thinking that girl #2 is going to flake on me/already found someone better, right? :doge

Did you set something up already, or just small talk texts? Lock that shit down breh.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9374 on: September 21, 2016, 02:54:29 PM »
She never responded to my first text (after the date) on Monday.  :doge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9375 on: September 21, 2016, 03:01:40 PM »
She never responded to my first text (after the date) on Monday.  :doge
damn

Ok in that case don't send more texts, let her text you. You don't want to see thirsty and it's not like she owes you a response. Maybe she wasn't feeling it. Maybe she's busy. Don't stress it.
:tocry

Just keep grinding the other options.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9376 on: September 21, 2016, 03:14:19 PM »
Never double text.  :wag (unless the first one didn't require a response obv.)

« Reply #9377 on: September 21, 2016, 03:19:02 PM »
If you double text, make sure that second text is "pls respond"

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9378 on: September 21, 2016, 03:29:21 PM »
I'm going to die alone. Again.  :stahp

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9379 on: September 21, 2016, 05:55:27 PM »
Since you have her number, just add on snapchat and send a dick pic to show her you are still interested
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9380 on: September 21, 2016, 06:18:24 PM »
Well, I guess the good news is that I finally have a weekend where I'm not going anywhere or doing anything.  :shaq2

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9381 on: September 21, 2016, 07:11:28 PM »
stop caring

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9382 on: September 21, 2016, 07:12:56 PM »
stop caring

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #9383 on: September 21, 2016, 07:17:19 PM »
Jerking it with that peppermint is better use of your time than reading dating articles

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9384 on: September 21, 2016, 09:37:54 PM »
stop caring
que

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9385 on: September 21, 2016, 09:39:24 PM »
I didn't mean to double post but

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9387 on: September 21, 2016, 09:54:55 PM »

It worked for me.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9388 on: September 21, 2016, 10:01:36 PM »
Just don't image her in the hot languid clutches of Chad Thundercock.  Just don't do it. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9389 on: September 21, 2016, 10:45:25 PM »
Too late. :brazilcry

I should've just went for it and gave her a big smooch on the lips (then again... a Chad probably fucked her mouth already :doge) while we were grinning at each other in her car. I didn't take any initiative. I just sat there like a brain dead invalid.  :(

edit: I probably need to start asking for girl's numbers IRL. This Tinder shit makes me feel like I am but one average dick in a endless sea of dicks. :doge
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 10:55:43 PM by Pallando »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9390 on: September 21, 2016, 10:50:17 PM »
Meh those kinds of should haves are almost never realistic.  Also, statistically, she has an STD

spoiler (click to show/hide)
from Chad Thundercock
[close]

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9391 on: September 21, 2016, 11:02:59 PM »

The best is how the same people liked both posts.
^_^

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9392 on: September 21, 2016, 11:03:01 PM »
No offense Pallo, I may not be hip with the kids and their facespace and mybooks but maybe starting on Tinder is a bit like diving into the deep end?
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9393 on: September 21, 2016, 11:14:53 PM »
Eh, it's less scary than going up to some random girl and asking for her number.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9394 on: September 21, 2016, 11:15:56 PM »
Maybe other sites like OK Cupid or Plenty of Fish? Farmers only???
que

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9395 on: September 21, 2016, 11:20:24 PM »
Or just cut the bullshit and do Seeking Arrangement.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9396 on: September 21, 2016, 11:26:27 PM »
Maybe other sites like OK Cupid or Plenty of Fish? Farmers only???
Those sites typically want you to write up a résumé about yourself and take super in depth surveys which just ends up alienating you from most women that use that (OKC) site.

Also, they would always match me with these grotesque women. :doge

With Tinder I at least got two dates with two fairly attractive women under my belt. With OKC I got zilch.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9397 on: September 21, 2016, 11:39:53 PM »
Not directly and not recently. Also, a couple of my friends are kinda in the same boat as me. :doge

Also, I just recently learned that one of my friends from college is actually heavily medicated and turned into a super extrovert once he started taking his meds during his freshman year of college. So... he kinda has this abnormal advantage with women.

I once asked him, back in college (not BJU. the other one I ended up at afterwards) if he could help me out in some way and he was like "Errr. I don't know what to say, man. Sorry. Best of luck."

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9398 on: September 22, 2016, 01:05:19 AM »
Okay okay. Christ. :doge

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9399 on: September 22, 2016, 01:17:22 AM »
Jesus christ, the girl might just be busy with stuff and doesn't have time to respond yet. She doesn't owe you shit but you're acting like she signed your wizard application for you.

Seriously, stop caring.

For sure. The dude is flipping between the proper smooch technique and buying menthol clit cream. He is in maximum pussy-pedestaling mode which is unhealthy and he needs to realize that feelings are usually a mutual thing rather than fussing all over his "methodology". Pallando boy, send her a text again tomorrow saying:

"I think I like you......so I wouldn't be opposed at all to hanging out again this weekend. No worries though if you didn't think we mesh and good luck to you out there. =]"

And boom. You get over the fact that this shit is supposed to feel painful and awkward when it's real motherfucking life.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9400 on: September 22, 2016, 01:22:06 AM »
 :noooo

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9401 on: September 22, 2016, 01:29:44 AM »
I still and will always believe in you Pollando. Gonna be a beautiful moment when you come back in her you got the cheeks but then you're like "that was it..? I wasted so much of my life worrying about this?" but bless up.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9402 on: September 22, 2016, 08:09:45 AM »
print out a picture from her profile, jerk off on it and then take a picture and send it to her.

"for you, bae"

bae is what the cool kids say now, right?
[close]

« Reply #9403 on: September 22, 2016, 08:16:52 AM »
Pallando boy, send her a text again tomorrow saying:

"I think I like you [...]"

wait what :doge

Pallando, I recommend not to send defeatist, passive aggressive texts like this.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9404 on: September 22, 2016, 08:30:17 AM »
Also if she responds with "oh hey I was busy sorry blah blah blah" don't respond ASAP. Take your time too. Don't want to look thirsty. I'm not saying wait a day but you know, a couple hours or so.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9405 on: September 22, 2016, 09:25:07 AM »
Also, when I got into online dating it took me like 6 months before I actually went on a date with someone. So you've just started and already been on at least one so you're already miles ahead of me.
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9406 on: September 22, 2016, 10:01:51 AM »
print out a picture from her profile, jerk off on it and then take a picture and send it to her.

"for you, bae"

bae is what the cool kids say now, right?
[close]
Ah yes, the Amir0x method of courting women.

I think I'll pass. :doge

Also, when I got into online dating it took me like 6 months before I actually went on a date with someone. So you've just started and already been on at least one so you're already miles ahead of me.
This was on OKC, right?

And I've been on and off struggling with online dating since... I wanna say 2012 (the year I lost a bunch of weight). And I realize now that I can get a date quicker if I figure out what kind of comedy the girl is into and make my sense of humor line up with theirs. And then after a few more back and forths I just say the standard "it's been a joy chatting with you. I have some other obligations I need to attend to. Here's my number. Text me whenever you want this week so we can possibly set something up for this weekend."

Now I just need to figure out how not to scare them away after the first date. :doge

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:12:01 AM by Pallando »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9407 on: September 22, 2016, 11:51:45 AM »
"gotta run, sweet cheeks.  hit me up"

It's all about learning how to talk to a lady.

« Reply #9408 on: September 22, 2016, 11:58:56 AM »
"it's been a joy chatting with you. I have some other obligations I need to attend to. Here's my number. Text me whenever you want this week so we can possibly set something up for this weekend."

:rofl might as well go all the way and add m'lady at the end of that message

:dead

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9409 on: September 22, 2016, 12:10:31 PM »
That's not verbatim, btw. :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9410 on: September 22, 2016, 12:11:05 PM »
How much worse was the real thing?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9411 on: September 22, 2016, 12:16:51 PM »
"People are starting to want stuff from me at work so I gotta split. But if you want to chat some more and arrange something for later my number is [number]. Feel free to hit me up whenever this week."

:doge

This is verbatim what I chatted to #2 on Tinder before she texted me back shortly after.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9412 on: September 22, 2016, 12:21:40 PM »
Hit me up before you go go.  Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9413 on: September 22, 2016, 12:24:52 PM »
I don't think many 22 year olds are familiar with Wham! songs unless it was on Family Guy at some point.  :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9414 on: September 22, 2016, 12:26:46 PM »
You could always invite her to take on you.
que

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9415 on: September 22, 2016, 12:46:47 PM »
Pallando boy, send her a text again tomorrow saying:

"I think I like you [...]"

wait what :doge

Pallando, I recommend not to send defeatist, passive aggressive texts like this.

I'm extremely sarcastic when it comes to "failure" so that's how I text. Basically I think he should be forward and respectful but not make it seem like he thinks he's running out of chances.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9416 on: September 22, 2016, 12:52:14 PM »
@brawndoliscious

Did your approach ever get you another date/chance to meet up with them again?

edit: some imbalanced looking cosplayer chick just super liked me... :doge
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 08:03:07 PM by Pallando »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9417 on: September 22, 2016, 06:23:01 PM »
go for it.  Just don't ask them what intersectional feminism is. 

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9418 on: September 22, 2016, 06:32:26 PM »
@brawndoliscious

edit: some unbalanced looking cosplayer chick just super liked me... :doge

I don't usually give this advice but

HIT IT AND QUIT IT

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9419 on: September 22, 2016, 07:11:48 PM »
@brawndoliscious

edit: some unbalanced looking cosplayer chick just super liked me... :doge

yes I wouldn't give you advice that I wouldn't follow. It might help to know that I dress like an Arab in a Norman Rockwell painting so girls don't usually assume I'm going to be a try-hard simp who just wants to get laid. But I've been where you are waiting for a response and the reason could be that she's not interested or busy/forgetful or that she even thinks I expect something more serious than what she wants. The last one especially makes sense for you since you were a bit shy on your last date.