Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1238829 times)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9960 on: October 20, 2016, 04:28:17 PM »
NO ONE LOOK AT ME

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9961 on: October 20, 2016, 04:30:27 PM »
sounds like a woot
fat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9962 on: October 20, 2016, 06:12:34 PM »
Oh yeah, I'm still perplexed to learn (at least from Hep C girl's perspective) that a large chunk of guys on tinder send dick pics as soon as they get a girl's number.

I mean... what the fuck is up with that? :doge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9963 on: October 20, 2016, 06:18:01 PM »
They are sending a clear message about what they are offering

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9964 on: October 20, 2016, 06:26:01 PM »
Sure. But it seems to scare off more girls than it attracts.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9965 on: October 20, 2016, 06:38:48 PM »
Sometimes you just get real drunk and dicks happen
dur

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9966 on: October 20, 2016, 07:03:15 PM »
Sure. But it seems to scare off more girls than it attracts.
It's likely a matter of time investment vs. returns. You've heard the joke: Walk in to a bar, ask each woman if she'll come home with you and fuck. 99 times out of 100, she'll slap you. But that 1 woman in 100 will say "yes."

On Tinder, I can only imagine that scenario is EVEN EASIER than having to face the women while you give your pitch.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #9967 on: October 20, 2016, 07:20:01 PM »
On Tinder, I can only imagine that scenario is EVEN EASIER than having to face the women while you give your pitch.

Well, I mean what are they gonna do? Post it on "Dicks of Tinder?"

(You know, I should probably make that site and reap dual-benefits)

nudemacusers

« Reply #9968 on: October 20, 2016, 07:22:25 PM »
atra ur not allowed to post itt until you get laid
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9969 on: October 20, 2016, 08:03:05 PM »
welp. Atra had a good run. Miss you man.
 :salute
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9970 on: October 20, 2016, 08:10:41 PM »
But I need this thread to help me get laid.

It's a bit of a catch 22.

:doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #9971 on: October 20, 2016, 08:52:37 PM »
But I need this thread to help me get laid.
time to take the training wheels off
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9972 on: October 21, 2016, 12:53:36 PM »
To the relief of most if not all, if cosplay girl ends up flaking I'm going to take a long break from tinder/dating and just keep on improving in other areas of my life.

This shit is just too exhausting.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9973 on: October 21, 2016, 12:54:59 PM »
Uh fuck that, asshole, you owe us a nut in a human female for all that shit posting -- you get out there and get it in

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9974 on: October 21, 2016, 01:04:14 PM »
Was it the British kickboxer or someone else?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9975 on: October 21, 2016, 01:15:19 PM »
I dunno man...

Being dependent on pills just to function like a quote "normal" human being is... I'm not sure if I could be down with that.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #9976 on: October 21, 2016, 01:16:51 PM »
I dunno man...

Being dependent on pills just to function like a quote "normal" human being is... I'm not sure if I could be down with that.
Yeah you need to get over that thinking.
vin

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9977 on: October 21, 2016, 01:20:07 PM »
You could just sack up.  :doge Dating is mostly about keeping an open mind and not being afraid of anything that could happen.

Of course if you're constantly thinking your choices are either an obese drug addict with an std versus a professional then...you're going to definitely post something entertaining.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
We've all been at the stage of having no idea what to expect and that is the worst part. You'll become enlightened soon enough.
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9978 on: October 21, 2016, 01:22:22 PM »
"Try it for a bit"

How the hell am I supposed to get xanax on such short notice? Also, I don't really have a medical doctor that I can see right away to write me a prescription.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9979 on: October 21, 2016, 01:32:17 PM »
Yeah, fuck no.

Not taking xanax.

I'll just be a "socially acceptable" druggy if I get hooked on that shit or something like it.

edit: I'm going to drink some camomile tea

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9980 on: October 21, 2016, 01:36:43 PM »
Nah. I'm good.

I'll just stick to exercise, meditation, tea, and shit posting.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9981 on: October 21, 2016, 01:46:47 PM »
Go back to Plan A, backpage or eros.
🍆🍆

« Reply #9982 on: October 21, 2016, 01:54:37 PM »
Nah. I'm good.

I'll just stick to exercise, meditation, tea, and shit posting.

Seems to be working so far. Maybe you'll have an intimate relationship with another person next year.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9983 on: October 21, 2016, 01:54:46 PM »

Backpage made me even more anxious. :doge

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9984 on: October 21, 2016, 02:35:44 PM »
I'm sorry, but if this is "too exhausting" it's because you think about this shit too much.  What is so exhausting?  Exchanging messages?  Making out?  Laughing at some drugged up and diseased slut?  I'm not sure why any of that should be weighing on you in any way.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9985 on: October 21, 2016, 02:52:09 PM »
I guess it would be safe to assume that you're an extrovert, Mupepe.

I'm a highly neurotic introvert and interacting with new people is fucking exhausting and nerve wracking for me most of the time. I have to constantly think about how I'm coming across to someone I just met since my emotional intelligence/EQ is not that great.

If I don't think things through and put on my "jovial, overly friendly mask" I can come off as robotic and uncaring. Even assholish if I'm tired or stressed.

edit: My creative director even pulled me aside once and said I needed to smile more during client meetings.  :doge
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 02:58:02 PM by Pallando »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9986 on: October 21, 2016, 03:03:26 PM »
According to all the Myers Briggs tests I've taken at work I'm not an extrovert  :doge

Really though, I'm not that social.  But I'm also just not so darn neurotic and based on what you've put in this thread your neurosis seems to stem from your inexperience.  That's why it doesn't make sense to stop when you've been making a lot of progress lately and getting a lot of good experience (yes even the druggy was a good experience).

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9987 on: October 21, 2016, 03:09:10 PM »
I second guess myself constantly. And despite making some progress I still feel like I'm spinning my wheels and not going anywhere fast.

Also, the whole Hep C thing just brought up all of my neurosis concerning sex.

I mean, for me, I was brought up thinking sex was this dangerous and dark thing that's only safe if you do it with another virgin after getting married.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9988 on: October 21, 2016, 03:17:44 PM »
How fast did you expect to go?  Didn't you just feel up and make out with some chick?  That's not too bad at all IMO.

Huff

« Reply #9989 on: October 21, 2016, 03:22:13 PM »
Just wrap it up. And avoid anal with HCV/HIV. Good to go

Maybe send a dick pic to someone you don't expect to see again

Yolo
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9990 on: October 21, 2016, 03:33:59 PM »
How fast did you expect to go?  Didn't you just feel up and make out with some chick?  That's not too bad at all IMO.
Cosplay girl being gone on a vacation trip on one weekend and then having to go home to get her medication the next weekend definitely put a road bump or two in our progress to become much more well acquainted with one another. Also, I've only texted her just to set up dates and haven't been chatty with her at all... makes me wonder if that's why I haven't gotten a response yet from her today (or she could be busy). I have no idea if not chatting with her at all during those two weeks fucked up my chances of getting back together with her again.

Again, it's that weird balance of not seeming desperate but at the same time being interested.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9991 on: October 21, 2016, 04:04:18 PM »

Nah I'm convinced Seeking Arrangement is your calling Pallando. You're young and white, you'll rake in chicks. Just pretend like you own your own IT company or something.

:ryker

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9992 on: October 21, 2016, 04:41:37 PM »
I guess it would be safe to assume that you're an extrovert, Mupepe.

I'm a highly neurotic introvert and interacting with new people is fucking exhausting and nerve wracking for me most of the time. I have to constantly think about how I'm coming across to someone I just met since my emotional intelligence/EQ is not that great.

If I don't think things through and put on my "jovial, overly friendly mask" I can come off as robotic and uncaring. Even assholish if I'm tired or stressed.

edit: My creative director even pulled me aside once and said I needed to smile more during client meetings.  :doge
That sexist bastard!
que

nudemacusers

« Reply #9993 on: October 21, 2016, 05:21:23 PM »
Damn son all I'm seeing here is that BJU got their hooks in deep
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9994 on: October 21, 2016, 05:22:42 PM »
Southside Christian actually.

BJU was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

edit: I'm thinking cosplay girl moved on. So I guess I can just sleep in and chill out this Saturday.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #9995 on: October 21, 2016, 05:30:04 PM »
jesus dude you need lexapro in your life stat
püp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9996 on: October 21, 2016, 05:47:24 PM »
Again. I'm not taking any pills. Especially SSRIs.

I'll just work through this shit like I have through most of my adult life.

Me in 2009 would've marveled at how far I've come in 2016.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #9997 on: October 21, 2016, 05:48:57 PM »
You're not being courageous by not taking medication.  I used to think that too, until I had a terrifying panic attack that left me with a bleeding hand and a broken mirror.

Medication and therapy do wonders man.  Seriously, trust me. I was going through this same shit as you not three years ago.
püp

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9998 on: October 21, 2016, 05:50:22 PM »
Yeah, basically we have the medical ability to alter our brain chemistry, not using it isn't virtuous

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9999 on: October 21, 2016, 06:04:42 PM »
request to change the title to something more fitting

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a tangled knot
« Reply #10000 on: October 21, 2016, 06:38:58 PM »
request to change the title to something more fitting

Okay
©@©™

Huff

« Reply #10001 on: October 21, 2016, 07:40:34 PM »
Yeah, basically we have the medical ability to alter our brain chemistry, not using it isn't virtuous

to be fair, we're not very good at it and don't really know why it works
dur

nudemacusers

« Reply #10002 on: October 21, 2016, 08:16:49 PM »

But will it keep atra from posting in this thread  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10003 on: October 21, 2016, 08:34:17 PM »

yeah, I was overselling ... and being pretty hypocritical honestly

thisismyusername

« Reply #10004 on: October 21, 2016, 08:40:22 PM »
What the hell did I miss? You told me yesterday you two were going to head out for the day. What happened?

Exactly why I'm not on SSRI's after that one week of feeling nothing (then again, I feel nothing in general  :doge :doge ) while on Lexapro. But that's a whole 'nother topic and this is apparently "Atramental trying to get laid: the movie: the thread."

Huff

« Reply #10005 on: October 21, 2016, 08:48:32 PM »
well they do take 4-6 weeks to start working.
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10006 on: October 21, 2016, 08:51:50 PM »
What the hell did I miss? You told me yesterday you two were going to head out for the day. What happened?

She flaked I guess. :yeshrug
When it hits 9pm I'll shoot her just a quick "bump" text just to check one last time and then... Oh well. Better luck next time.

edit: I mean, what's the point of staying in contact with me these last two weeks? I guess she didn't have the fortitude to just ignore me outright like everyone else.  :goty2
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:19:24 PM by Pallando »

thisismyusername

« Reply #10007 on: October 21, 2016, 09:28:43 PM »
Maybe she forgot. You shouldn't be jumping to conclusions or being (more of) a basketcase simply because you didn't go out today.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10008 on: October 21, 2016, 09:30:30 PM »
The date was supposed to be Saturday morning.

I was just wanting to know the exact time and location tonight so I wouldn't be scrambling at the last second tomorrow morning to get all my shit together and then do an hour drive up to Asheville.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #10009 on: October 21, 2016, 09:31:22 PM »
Next time, actually keep in touch like you're interested in seeing what kinda girl she is.

You can't learn to ride a bike on a hill dude. It seems like you view every girl as either "desperate measures" or out of your reach.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10010 on: October 21, 2016, 09:34:35 PM »
If she needs me to text her every other day to chit chat about random shit and we're not even in a relationship yet... nah. I'm not doing that.

I followed the advice that texting should be used to set up dates and nothing else this early on in the dating phase.

edit: Again, I wasn't expecting her to go on vacation the next weekend. And then the weekend after next because she forget her meds.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 10:21:24 PM by Pallando »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #10011 on: October 21, 2016, 09:48:24 PM »
This should be the part where you realize dating is ultimately a numbers game, especially on the likes of Tinder.  You need to be out there trying to lay the pipe on an almost daily basis.  Just try to date as many girls as possible.  Most of them won't turn out but a few will.  Also don't just rely on Tinder.

The date was supposed to be Saturday morning.

I was just wanting to know the exact time and location tonight so I wouldn't be scrambling at the last second tomorrow morning to get all my shit together and then do an hour drive up to Asheville.

Fuck that.  If you don't hear anything tonight, don't go tomorrow.  If you don't hear at all, she ghosted you and it's time to move on.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10012 on: October 21, 2016, 10:25:26 PM »
I'm going to have to start asking girls out person...

I've been using Tinder since mid-September and I've only gotten 4 dates out of it. 3 of which were rather lackluster in hindsight.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10013 on: October 21, 2016, 10:30:08 PM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10014 on: October 21, 2016, 10:32:09 PM »
Also, I lied about blocking Hep C girl.  :doge :doge  :doge

She texted me back yesterday and said she had a fun time as well.  :doge

I GUESS HEP C GIRL WILL HAVE TO DO, BREHS. a_hep_c_girl_is_fine_too.jpg :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #10015 on: October 21, 2016, 10:34:02 PM »
Also, I lied about blocking Hep C girl.  :doge :doge  :doge

She texted me back yesterday and said she had a fun time as well.  :doge

I GUESS HEP C GIRL WILL HAVE TO DO, BREHS. a_hep_c_girl_is_fine_too.jpg :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

the return of the "head is head" movement

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10016 on: October 21, 2016, 10:39:12 PM »
Actaully, too be fair...

I was kinda low key losing it when we were driving back to her place.

So I wouldn't be suprised if the hep c chick ghosted on me as well.

At least it's nice to know that not every girl down in this cultural wasteland is a conservative Jebus lover

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #10017 on: October 21, 2016, 10:44:28 PM »
fuck bitches get money dude just go do some push ups, work on some #art #staylow #andbuild

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10018 on: October 21, 2016, 10:48:05 PM »
On the one hand she's obviously a train wreck. On the other hand, she's likely to fuck you as thoroughly as your religious upbringing. :obama
que

« Reply #10019 on: October 21, 2016, 11:56:10 PM »
I'm going to have to start asking girls out person...

I've been using Tinder since mid-September and I've only gotten 4 dates out of it. 3 of which were rather lackluster in hindsight.

Brah, you are an IRL 6.5/7 in looks and 3 in personality and you got almost a date a week with strangers from an app on your phone. Think about how amazing that is. What a wonderful world! Stay posi—you’re doing great.