Author Topic: Gamestop - BUSTED  (Read 5432 times)

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
Gamestop - BUSTED
« on: March 12, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
I pre-order allot of titles as a way to make sure what i want is there on release day and as a way to get special attention from my Gamestop managers etc. (they know what i want and will auto hold and call me to tell me certain titles are in etc..)

I normally have 20-40 pre-orders tied to my phone number in the >system< at any given time.

Occasionally over the years, I walk into the store on a game release day to pick up a title I pre-ordered only to be told that I DO NOT have a pre-order for the title. For some reason its just no-longer in the system - vanished, erased, etc....

For a long time I just thought I pre-ordered so many titles that I would just forget a game or two - you know - think I reserved something I really didnt.

It would only happen every few months and I never kept the receipts from the day I pre-ordered it. I would write this off thinking I was forgetful. Even the guy behind the counter could often remember me pre-ordering the missing title.

Well now this past Sunday my Super Smash brother pre-order was missing and now today my Condemned 2 preorder is missing...difference is - this time I have the receipts from when I pre-ordered Super Smash Bros Wii and Condemned 2.

Looks like I just opened up a shitstorm of trouble over at gamestop - how will they explain the countless missing pre-orders - how will they settle with me? How will they fix their horrible database issues?

How long should I give them to resolve this? I am thinking they owe me a few free games at minimum as a missing $5 preorder here and a missing $5 preorder there really adds up over YEARs of this happening.

Is it a database issue or have some employees occasionally from time to time cashed out my pre-orders for giftcard credit? Maybe they think I got so many pre-orders I wouldnt notice. I hope their system generates an audit trail of when a preorder is added/removed/cashed out.

What does wilco think?

I will report back with the resolve.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 12:31:50 PM by abrader »

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Re: Gamestop - BUSTED
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 12:37:59 PM »
Yeah, gamestop, wtf
o_0

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 12:42:25 PM »
On another interesting note - I even got the call from Gamestop lastnight telling me that condemned 2 would be in the store today.

But now today my pre-order is missing.

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 12:42:33 PM »
game crazy >>>> gamestop

at least you get your preorders... a day or two later.
pyh

MrAngryFace

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 12:56:43 PM »
haha, there's no way to win. game retailers are the worst
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 01:05:01 PM »
I sometimes go gamecrazy cause I know I wont have money to get it for a few days anyway lol
o_0

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »
i tend to go to game crazy after a game's been released.  they usually carry extra stock unlike gamestop who barely carries enough for preorders.
pyh

MrAngryFace

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 01:08:31 PM »
Some gamestop employees also like to sneer and rub it in if I dont pre-order. The one near work isnt that bad anymore tho, and I try to pre-order something if they do get me a copy for a game I didnt pre-order.
o_0

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 01:11:35 PM »
yea, the gamestop in my area does the same.  so i usually preface the phone call with "no, i didn't preorder.  but do you have XXXXX game in stock?"  a couple times the guy/girl still asked if i preordered.   ???
pyh

MrAngryFace

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 01:20:26 PM »
lol
o_0

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »
I just hate when they try to convince me to change my tastes.  wtf?

Do you want to preorder xXxXxX? 

Nah, not really my type of game.

Oh come on, it's going to be great.  You don't like it?  Why not?

I'm not really into that type of game.

Why not?  They're great.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
someone should compile a book of gamestop experiences.  it would sell.
pyh

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »
You're concerned about 5 dollars when you have TWENTY TO FORTY reserves n the system? That's 1200-2400$ and you're freaking out about 5? Get your priorities in order, jesus christ,
wha

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 01:57:18 PM »
well to be fair, if this really is multiple times it's occurred, i'd be pretty pissed too.  Besides, it's not the 5 dollars, it's the fact that someone there thinks they can take my money for shits and giggles

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 01:58:31 PM »
well to be fair, if this really is multiple times it's occurred, i'd be pretty pissed too.  Besides, it's not the 5 dollars, it's the fact that someone there thinks they can take my money for shits and giggles

Fair enough, but if it's about saving a couple of bucks, just get Gamefly.
wha

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 02:00:35 PM »
ha, you've been buying some gamestop douche's lunch for months

hope you get your money back
sup

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »
I don't get why you guys are telling him to limit himself.  This is the forum that celebrates blowing our money like mindless consumers.  If he can afford it, there's no problem with him preordering these games.  As gamers, I bet we all wish we could be in that situation.  You wouldn't be saying the same thing if you could easily afford it.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 02:09:31 PM »
Order all you want, always keep the receipt

always

computers + slack and/or criminal wagers = lost pre-orders
sup

DJ_Tet

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 02:25:00 PM »
I just hate when they try to convince me to change my tastes.  wtf?

Do you want to preorder xXxXxX? 

Nah, not really my type of game.

Oh come on, it's going to be great.  You don't like it?  Why not?

I'm not really into that type of game.

Why not?  They're great.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

In addition to changing of tastes, the worst is getting judged for pre-ordering a game.  I saw someone reserve Enter The Matrix and the clerk kinda scoffed and asked if he really thought that game was going to be good.  He didn't try to talk him out of it, but the last thing I need is someone's opinion when I'm reserving or buying a game.

It happened to me in the reverse when a cute EB Games manager helped me secure the last copy of Katamari Damacy in the city on launch day.  I felt like she was proud as a gamer that I was looking for that game, and that was alright because she was cute.  Otherwise it would have been just as awkward.
TIT

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 02:27:36 PM »
It's not a GameStop problem, it's a store problem.  Someone is stealing money.  It happens, but folks always get busted in the end.  Stealing money from reserves that haven't been released yet is a surefire way to go to jail.  What idiots.  I've heard of folks cancelling out pre-orders AFTER a game has been released and pocketing the change, but this is just sheer stupidity.
PSP

MrAngryFace

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »
A store problem IS a Gamestop problem. They need to clamp down. Customers should not have to wait for employees to get busted 'in the end'. I doesn't need to happen, period.
o_0

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 02:36:35 PM »
It's always a good policy to just assume everyone is a criminal in some fashion

keep your receipts
sup

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 02:37:24 PM »
Oh, get real.

This is not a regularly occuring problem.  It happens.  I've heard of it happening at maybe one store in a five year history of our entire region.  Are you going to say retail employees won't screw over the store or employees ever ever?

This issue is something LP takes seriously and I have total faith that if abrader's story is legitimate that he will be more than fairly compensated and all parties involved will be prosecuted.
PSP

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 02:39:55 PM »
also, always keep your receipts and the original packaging on anything you buy for a month (or until the return period is up), then you can throw it away
sup

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 02:45:16 PM »
As for the walk-in snub job on release days - I hate that.  I used to have staff that did that and I fucking hated it.  I put a stop to that.  I ask if folks pre-ordered, but if they didn't, I'll let them know if other stores have copies (including a nearby Target) or when we'll get more.

The biggest reason folks did that and this was a GameStop corporate problem, was that their SM would harass them into getting pre-orders to help their numbers.  So, if they asked someone who inquired about about a particular game to pre-order and they said, "No, I'll just come back on release day"... they'd get real bitter.  I think the emphasis on reservation numbers, in the way that it was driven, kind of hurt the store reputation amongst you guys (the hardcore demographic).

The good news is that GameStop has hired an actual H.R. group that will be doing nationwide store training and won't be emphasizing those numbers as much.  For instance, we used to get daily e-mails indicating our rank amongst district and region, with pre-order stats.  That would spark either joy or Nazi-like determination to rise numbers from some SMs.  Now, they give us just our base numbers, but nothing to compare it to.  The new ranking system will also tank your numbers if your customer service blow and your store operation skills blow.  So, basically, a store that ranked probably the bottom half of our district in reservations and subscriptions last month actually was ranked first due to customer service and store operations (making sure price changes were labelled, scans were correct, etc.).

This literally JUST started, but I'm hoping that the trickle effect will make it so that folks like the ones on the 'bore, won't be harassed as much for pre-orders.  Reservations are important, because it's the basis of how the company determines who gets how much stock, but slave wages won't have their job on the line because of it.
PSP

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 02:48:43 PM »
So good to hear its not a database problem.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 02:49:21 PM »
also, always keep your receipts and the original packaging on anything you buy for a month (or until the return period is up), then you can throw it away

unless you can write that stuff off come tax season :shh

saved me some money, it did
fat

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »
Yeah the pre-order snub took a funny turn Sunday night...

I called them - realized that they had lost or someone stole my pre-order.

Asked them if they had extra copies so I could come buy the game anyway.

They snubbed me in the same call talking down to me as if I should have pre-ordered when we just got done exploring how they had lost my pre-order.

I say - "but I have the receipt from when I pre-ordered it"

They say - Sorry - its not in our system and we only have enough copies for the pre-orders.

heh.

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 02:54:30 PM »
I am very impressed by Wilco''s responses in this thread. Gamestop should be proud to have such a mouthpiece. (I am not being sarcastic - its just that he has provided more useful detail than my local store manager has)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »
What's this about a coupon for Condemned 2, $10 off? Anyone have it? Can I use it with some trade-in?
fat

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
Eh, I'm just an employee.  I see it like almost anyone should see their employer - the positives and the negatives.  I don't agree that GameStop is a "blight upon the industry", but I do agree that what you're dealing with an entity that started as a specialty store and is struggling with its growth.  I mean, we're what - a year or two removed from when the merger with EB Games, thus solidifying themselves as a huge nationwide retailer.  The kind of transition and change that has taken place just months after the merger is pretty astonishing on a retail level.

Quite honestly, if I didn't think the company was making vast changes that I wanted as someone who did go to GameStop to buy videogames, I would not have taken this job.  Yes, money was a huge motivation factor, but I was not going to sink my time into a company that alienates gamers (which is what was, and still is in some places, happening).  But in the past 9 months, they have abandoned their draconian "write-up" system for employees, hired outside help to training store managers and associates (the kind of standardized training they're throwing at employees now never existed before), made employee retention 25% of a SMs bonus, weighted customer service experience heavily into store ranking (just 80% customer service experience can tank your store now), abandoned traditional "numbers first" format of ranking and are trying to court a lot of customers they lost back into the fold.  That is a monumental amount of changes for a company to undertake right after a huge merger and this is just been since I've joined.  That's insane.

... back to questions.

The coupon exists.  I gave it to folks who pre-ordered the game.  Every store got a limited number of coupons and it's up to the store to distribute them as they see fit.  Considering that I like to thank folks who help our store in reservations, I gave it to those folks.  It's just a straight $10 off.  You can use it with anything, as far as I know.  I have not tried to stack it.

Also, the "... you'll be sorry!" tactic blows and alienates more folks than it scares.  I will tell folks from time to time that if they don't pre-order a certain game, then I will likely not have any copies for walk in customers on the day of release.  Army of Two was one of those games recently, where I knew it was going to be a big sleeper hit (GameStop shut the reservation SKU off days before its release, an uncommon practice).  Sure enough, folks had a difficult time getting the game.  That said, I tried to help them get the game at other locations or gave them a day when we would receive some in store.  Niche Japanese releases are one of the few times where I go, "If you want it, please pre-order it.  Big box won't carry it and it'll ship limited quantities."  I mean, I tell everyone that EA will restock Army of Two and unless you absolutely necessarily need it on release day, you can get it.  But folks that want stuff like God Hand or Odin Sphere?  Have fun going through used copies, because we won't get new ones.

The easiest way to get folks to understand where I'm coming from is just to let them know that the amount of copies of any particular game that is shipped to us is based on our reservation numbers.  When you let a customer know that straight-up, I think it opens up a better dialogue than "... you'll be sorry!"  I've had some SMs ridicule me, as if that is some kind of closely kept secret, but - fuck it! - it works.
PSP

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 03:17:48 PM »
why the fuck would you give out a coupon for pre-orders, what if they paid in full? stupid.

oh well, gonna trade in SKATE since i got all 1000 on it.
fat

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 03:19:24 PM »
Uh, they'd get the money back.  demi fails at math. :lol
PSP

Robo

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »
:piss willco's humanitarian approach to retail :piss2
obo

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 03:57:00 PM »
Uh, they'd get the money back.  demi fails at math. :lol

That still makes no sense. Just another get-rich-quick scheme from GameStop, which of course a Jew would support.
fat

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 06:43:54 PM »
The times, they are a-changing.....

Yeah, GameStop is starting to make some necessary strides to be a decent business, especially now that they are not only swimming in cash, but almost devoid of competition. They don't have to push for a reserve or a sub like they are pissing rocks or something.
HLR

MrAngryFace

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »
Yeah monopolies I known for pushing fair practices when dealing with customers...wait what?!
o_0

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »
I don't even get why people need to preorder.  Between Target, BB, CC, and Fry's, I can always find a store that has a copy on day 1.   

MrAngryFace

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2008, 06:54:16 PM »
Yup. Only reason to pre-order is for the niche titles, and even then I can fukkin amazon it. Only reason I use gamestores anymore is cause my friends do.
o_0

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
Some gamestop employees also like to sneer and rub it in if I dont pre-order. The one near work isnt that bad anymore tho, and I try to pre-order something if they do get me a copy for a game I didnt pre-order.

I hate when they do that, it's like "DUDE! We may not have enough copies of you don't preorder TODAY!" and I'm like "Oh noes, I'll guess I'll just walk right over to Best Buy or freaking Wal-Mart and get a copy then." Newbs.  ::)
©@©™

MrAngryFace

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »
what you do is buy a couple copies then sell them outside their store at a 10 dollar loss just to laugh at them.
o_0

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2008, 07:14:54 PM »
what you do is buy a couple copies then sell them outside their store at a 10 dollar loss just to laugh at them.

I think thats illegal - but funny.

So update on the case - they now have photocopies of my receipts on some of the missing pre-orders.

Lets see how long it takes them to do something.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2008, 07:33:14 PM »

unless you can write that stuff off come tax season :shh

saved me some money, it did

I'm still trying to figure out a way to write it off on my taxes

"You're claiming $500 in business expenses on video games."

"Yes, yes I am."

"You're a painter."

"...someone might want a Rock Band mural?"

GULAG
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2008, 07:35:46 PM »
Whenever I (rarely) trade-in games at Gamestop, I make whoever is behind the counter tell me how much each game is "worth."  I'll take them back if I don't think it's enough.  They hate that shit, but I LOL
sup

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2008, 07:51:30 PM »
Reservations make sense for niche titles and large titles (Smash Bros.) that you want to guarantee on release day.  Yeah, you can nab a large title like Madden elsewhere, but outside of large releases, the pickings at Wal-Mart or Target a relatively slim.  Plus, GameStop usually gets most titles in before either big box retailer.

I'll tell customers that the rewards of pre-ordering is that you'll always get more credit for your trade-ins (automatically 10% extra credit, not including EDGE card or Power Trade specials that you can stack), any free swag or deals that come with pre-ordering (free gear in Army of Two or $10 off Condemned 2) or just support the store, since our unit allocations are based on reservations.  Badgering people really does more harm than good outside of a mall store, so I focus on creating a mellow, social atmosphere for folks.  If people like coming in and talking to the staff, chances are that they will pre-order on their own.  Our best customers are folks that just come in, chat for awhile, reserve and pick up their stuff.  I'll give them my XBL gamertag, free swag, etc.  I really like building a relationship with our good customers.  We knew one guy so well that he sent my core staff on XBL a notice that he just underwent a procedure for stomach cancer, and to hold his pre-orders.  We're going to give him some free games when he comes in.

Eel - I hate that too.  Just because it's easier for me to throw everything into the system and tell you afterwards, then enter and remove w/ the trades UI.
PSP

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2008, 10:07:46 PM »
^^ Yeah I played XBL with my local(my condo is on the same city block - I can drive there park and go inside in less than 5 minutes) stores old manager. He was a nice chap - then they moved him over to this fucked up store in the ghetto :( and I get stuck with a new manager at my store who just stands behind the counter playing PSP and not saying anything. He even walks to the back and to the front of the store playing PSP while walking.

Then up the road we got this store who is managed by and angry bitter dyke - but she hires the most hotties I have ever seen at a gamestop - she even has them go outside to slut people in passing out flyers and flirting with people.......its like one of those mardi grah bars....but fuck no im not shopping there - those bitches are annoying unless yer gonna do them.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »
This happened to me.  The problem?  Someone spelled my name wrong.  smh, go to college.

This happened to me for Halo 3.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2008, 11:27:34 PM »
Willco, man, you're too good for Gamestop.  Seriously. 

In addition to changing of tastes, the worst is getting judged for pre-ordering a game.  I saw someone reserve Enter The Matrix and the clerk kinda scoffed and asked if he really thought that game was going to be good.  He didn't try to talk him out of it, but the last thing I need is someone's opinion when I'm reserving or buying a game.

The easiest way to shut these kinds of clerks up is to ask them why they are trying to blow a sale.  I found that this would usually end the irrelevant fanboy ranting that runs rampant in these stores.  If that doesn't work, talk to the manager.  Only an idiot would want his/her employees dissuading customers from buying products.

But usually if a game store had shitty clerks, I'd simply quit shopping there...give it a few months, and the really bad people are gone.  There's no shortage of EBs and Gamestops in Atlanta, and at the time there were stores all within five minutes of me, so this was no problem.  One mall even had two EBs, one on each side of the mall.

I can't speak for everyone, but since I generally would always shop at the same stores, the people working there got to know me, and I never got any bullshit.  I could go into a store, buy a game or pre-order something, and be completely hassle-free.  Most of the time the clerks would start talking to me about gaming stuff, not the other way around. 

If there's one thing I'm going to miss about Japan should I move back to the States, it's the service at retail stores.  The game stores here are amazing-- super clean, always well-stocked, and there's never any bullshit.  They don't bug you about *ANYTHING*.  You go to the counter and tell the people what you want to reserve if you want to do that, and you only need to do this for big titles and/or games that come with free stuff.  A local shop will give you a few hundred yen ($2-$4) OFF the price if you reserve, and they don't make you put any cash down.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 11:30:06 PM by lyte edge »
ど助平

MrAngryFace

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2008, 11:30:10 PM »
Rewards for pre-ordering is being hassled about doing it again and a lame keychain!
o_0

MoxManiac

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2008, 12:53:40 AM »
I like the jingle those keychains make in my pocket  :hyper
no

drew

• sy
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 01:08:01 AM »
Whenever I (rarely) trade-in games at Gamestop, I make whoever is behind the counter tell me how much each game is "worth."  I'll take them back if I don't think it's enough.  They hate that shit, but I LOL

ditto

Some of the prices they try to pull are criminal.  Most of the time I laugh in their face when they tell me.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2008, 01:13:49 AM »
i actually spit in their faces. this one fat dude at the redmond gamestop told me he'd only give me $6 for madden 07 ps2, so i just horked a big ol' snot ball straight onto his stupid slack-jawed face. then i rubbed a booger on his forehead, and fucked his chubby distinguished mentally-challenged sister on the counter in front of him while he cried in rage and terror.

:bow :bow me :bow2 :bow2
duc

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2008, 01:20:40 AM »
 :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 01:28:04 AM »
i actually spit in their faces. this one fat dude at the redmond gamestop told me he'd only give me $6 for madden 07 ps2, so i just horked a big ol' snot ball straight onto his stupid slack-jawed face. then i rubbed a booger on his forehead, and fucked his chubby distinguished mentally-challenged sister on the counter in front of him while he cried in rage and terror.

:bow :bow me :bow2 :bow2

On the flip side, at the game store I used to work at, it was always lol-worthy seeing the reactions from morons who would bring in Madden 2001 for the PS2 to trade in in 2005 and expect upwards of $30 for it. 
ど助平

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2008, 01:34:31 AM »
I had some woman bringing NBA Live 2001 for the PS2 today (she was noticeably drunk) and wanted cash - she became completely enraged when she found it was worth less than a dollar. :lol

"I paid forty dollars for this game!!!"

I think GameStop charges 99 cents for that game.

In terms of trade-in values, like I tell folks here, I don't even trade in stuff unless I can stack multiple deals.  Then you can actually get your money's worth.  That's why I try and tell you guys as often as possible when the good stuff hits.  That $10 extra for every 2 360, PS3 or Wii games you traded in (which included Madden and stuff) deal was stackable with your EDGE card and a couple of other deals.  I had two folks trade in a ton of crap for hundreds of dollars.  A lot of was bargain bin stuff like Madden and NBA Live.
PSP

MrAngryFace

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2008, 01:37:46 AM »
ps2 sports games lol
o_0

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2008, 01:40:31 AM »
well, I don't think my games are priceless or anything, but I'd rather drop them on the floor and stomp them to pieces than take a dollar-a-piece assdrilling

and i let them ring them all up first, i'm not completely heartless

buying sports games at full price, lulz
sup

bagofeyes

• blow me - I deserve it
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2008, 01:41:18 AM »
Why do people buy games from games stores? Aren't they always cheaper in big chain stores?

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2008, 01:43:54 AM »
Why do people buy games from games stores? Aren't they always cheaper in big chain stores?

Poors need to trade in old stuff to have enough money to buy new stuff.

drew

• sy
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2008, 01:47:30 AM »
I got 12 dollars for trading in Guitar Hero 3.  12 dollars for something that was hot shit on Christmas.  I didn't know until I read the receipt later.

It fucking eats at me.   :maf