Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1427062 times)

Rahxephon91

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6720 on: September 07, 2018, 08:25:55 PM »
https://imgur.com/a/9aKJoAh

These are the rest from my boost. These are at least ok.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6721 on: September 07, 2018, 08:30:09 PM »
Man MMaRsu, you're almost as bad I was when I first started using Tinder seriously. And that's saying something.  :doge

Just chill. There's more fish in the sea.

I know man im not too worried

I was just feeling this girl
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6722 on: September 07, 2018, 08:37:23 PM »
I know what his actual matches look like.

So when you made this post:

“I’m Artra I have to try and wait for my matches”

*matches with decent looking women quickly when resuming tinder*

You actually knew it was about a meme/fake account?

You really are just here to complain.
Actually no I'm an idiot and can't read. I did'nt know that was a joke account purly.

But Atra has shown me his matches before and they are perfectly good.

Compared to what I get anyway.
https://imgur.com/a/ByoGcEm
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:52:59 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #6723 on: September 07, 2018, 09:09:20 PM »
As the resident whoremonger of The Bore, Liberty is a ho fo sho.  The dead giveaway is that most of the pictures were taken in high end hotels.  Also, almost all strippers hook btw.
🍆🍆

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #6724 on: September 07, 2018, 09:44:18 PM »
how can you go around acting like a resident whoremonger when you overlooked the single biggest giveaway, her fucking name

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6725 on: September 07, 2018, 09:51:10 PM »
Well I'm sorry for being an asshat for the last couple of pages.

Hopefully I can become cool or rather as cool as I can be with people again.

Tasty

« Reply #6726 on: September 07, 2018, 09:53:56 PM »
Well I'm sorry for being an asshat for the last couple of pages.

Hopefully I can become cool or rather as cool as I can be with people again.

You're already cool duder, just believe in yourself. 😎👍🏻

Then to be an even cooler duder, send me nudes. 😄

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6727 on: September 07, 2018, 10:30:37 PM »
There is so much in this thread to unravel. This thread does deliver though, fuck.

First, when the hell did Atra become the Tinder playboy? He never ends up fucking these girls Rahx. Any time he has ever matched with one it's because of smoking, if he does hang out with one (which is rare) he ends up acting all fucking gay and the girl friendzones him as quickly as possible.  Also, like i told you before, patience is a must on Tinder. Atra said it himself - he swipes a ton before actually getting a few he would actually talk to.

Second, the Bore will beat you down and dogpile if you don't apply to the status quo. These are white knight motherfuckers in here and any type of real talk will get their buttcheeks clinching. The cards are stacked against you kiddo, and you need to learn to play with the hand you've been given.

What's your style like? I'm curious to see what type of pictures you are using on Tinder for your profile. Something might be wrong with the images you are using and you simply don't know it.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6728 on: September 07, 2018, 11:18:20 PM »
Dogpiling a guy for "incels exist because women are fucking stupid" = White Knight

M'ladys
Is that what is being said? Give me a break.

The system is fucked up and that is why we are getting incels. Dating in North America is brutal, even for decent looking well off dudes. For men it's like a race to the bottom now. It's sad. There's a fuckton of angry men in the U.S and i don't see it improving.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6729 on: September 07, 2018, 11:58:05 PM »
You know what I am going to send one last ditch effort this morning. Ive already lost her interest anyway so whats to lose? If she doesnt respond to this one Ill just finally delete her off my contacts list and be done with it. Seems to me no harm can come of it. I'm already feeling bummed out anyway.

I know yall gonna tell me not to do it but fuck it I never listen anyway.
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6730 on: September 08, 2018, 12:16:36 AM »
Is that what is being said? Give me a break.

This is why there are incels and mgtow and all that stupid shit because this dating thing is extremely garbage and stupid. Mostly because women are fucking stupid.

Give me a break you fat idiot.
Who the hell is fat here you lanky crack head looking motherufcker.

Don't get your shit twisted and calm down.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6731 on: September 08, 2018, 01:25:27 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6732 on: September 08, 2018, 03:42:09 AM »
(note: her boys are her pet rats  :doge )

Make her rats watch as you fuck her.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6733 on: September 08, 2018, 03:58:06 AM »
Who the fuck cares about any of this shit guys

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #6734 on: September 08, 2018, 05:30:57 AM »
Those matches... seriously.  :exxy Im starting to think that Assy is right about NA, you would get decent matches just by having a somewhat different appearance if you were to use tinder here.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6735 on: September 08, 2018, 09:08:57 AM »
I'm back in dawgz  8)

:miyamoto  :miyamoto :miyamoto :miyamoto
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6736 on: September 08, 2018, 09:17:36 AM »
I'm up to 5 matches with my weed profile now lol.

Which one should I message first? :success
(Image removed from quote.)

(note: her boys are her pet rats  :doge )

edit: Also, one of them better have some bud or I'm gonna be pissed.  :maf

#teamjessica

She'd prob be down for some Zelda roleplay
:9

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6737 on: September 08, 2018, 10:27:18 AM »
I'm back in dawgz  8)

:miyamoto  :miyamoto :miyamoto :miyamoto
spill it. did monty python work somehow?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6738 on: September 08, 2018, 10:56:18 AM »
No I didn't send the Monty Python gif  :lol. I basically send a long ass message, I can try to condense it

Hey x (name), I know it's kinda not done to send another message after 2 unanswered ones, but fuck it I don't really give a lot about social conventions anyway haha. I get it I kinda misbehaved on our date, alcohol right?  ::) I might have said some dumb shit lol. I probably felt way too comfortable around you, and you shouldnt always take me seriously when I've had alcohol  :lol. But I was serious about having a great time with you, if you wanna leave it at that that's cool too tho  :lol. I just felt like we had a lot of common ground which is why we had such a great vibe together. Now it's just a bit like *ghost emoticon* you got ghosted fool deal with it *ghost emoticon*. Did I really fuck up that bad?  :lol

So she sent me a message back just as long saying

hey mmarsu, first of all wow you were up early  :lol, secondly what a sincere message ^^. I had to work today so I couldn't meet up, but the museum sounds fun. I thought you didn't like going to museums? Haha. You're right about that great vibe, i felt that too and it surprised me as well...I had a really good time! I didn't respond yet because I've been busy with work, I have to decide if I want to take this other job or not so I've really been busy with that :-\ sorry about that! I should have let you know something.. I have to be honest and say I'm not sure if you're a serious type  :-[ and that's why I feel like I have to be a bit careful about meeting up *monkey with hands in front of face emoticon*

The thing is, I take it with not being sure if I'm a serious person or not, she means dating wise right? Since I did admit to having a hookup during the date and all that.

I'm not a really serious guy, I'm pretty spontaneous and crazy sometimes lol.

I havent responded yet.. I want to convince her it's worth going on another date. Then I won't consume alcohol and be a bit more serious  ;), not quite sure how to take it from here.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:10:27 AM by MMaRsu »
What

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6739 on: September 08, 2018, 11:14:53 AM »
you should move on

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6740 on: September 08, 2018, 11:19:08 AM »
you should move on

That doesn't really make sense to me after what she sent
What

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6741 on: September 08, 2018, 11:21:27 AM »
between 'ive been busy' and 'i'm not sure if you're serious' i wouldn't take that as being 'in' dude. learn to read between the lines a little. she didn't respond in the first place because she's not interested. she responded after you pushed it out of politeness. plenty of other fish in the sea homie

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6742 on: September 08, 2018, 11:25:13 AM »
Well she has been busy, thats why we had to move the date of the actual date a week.. She has her own business but is going to work at a company which is requiring her to do a lot of things at once. At least me and her had been talking about that before the date itself for awhile.

And her saying that shes not sure if im a serious type doesnt neccesarily mean that she isnt interested.

I gave her an out when I said hey if you wanna leave it at that that's cool too, and she didnt respond to that part of my message at all.
What

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6743 on: September 08, 2018, 11:34:02 AM »
eh if she hits you back go for it i guess. that reads like a soft rejection to me. if she wasn't willing to respond until you kept pushing her to, i doubt she's gonna be forward enough to explicitly reject you

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6744 on: September 08, 2018, 11:36:50 AM »

Oh god....

Well. I guess you gotta learn the hard way, MMaRsu.  :doge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6745 on: September 08, 2018, 11:41:19 AM »
You used more emoticons than my mom, bro

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6746 on: September 08, 2018, 11:46:23 AM »
I hope you like ghosts, MMaRsu, cause you're summoning one

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6747 on: September 08, 2018, 11:56:49 AM »
We'll see my bro's
What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6748 on: September 08, 2018, 02:21:56 PM »
Narrator: Kermit would later find that every so often the bore is right.
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6749 on: September 08, 2018, 02:23:00 PM »
Also guys, stop pretending that online dating is a nightmare for guys. In that at least, assi is right.
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6750 on: September 08, 2018, 02:34:44 PM »
No! The autisties have spoken! Assi is bad thought! ::)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
give me that sweet hit, filler
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6751 on: September 08, 2018, 03:06:38 PM »
I hope you like ghosts, MMaRsu, cause you're summoning one
eh if she hits you back go for it i guess. that reads like a soft rejection to me. if she wasn't willing to respond until you kept pushing her to, i doubt she's gonna be forward enough to explicitly reject you

hey mmarsu, first of all wow you were up early  :lol, secondly what a sincere message ^^. I had to work today so I couldn't meet up, but the museum sounds fun. I thought you didn't like going to museums? Haha. You're right about that great vibe, i felt that too and it surprised me as well...I had a really good time! I didn't respond yet because I've been busy with work, I have to decide if I want to take this other job or not so I've really been busy with that :-\ sorry about that! I should have let you know something.. I have to be honest and say I'm not sure if you're a serious type  :-[ and that's why I feel like I have to be a bit careful about meeting up *monkey with hands in front of face emoticon*

This right here changes the 'i'm busy' part of her message. That's hopeful. It gives you something to work with but if she rejects you again for another reason then forget it.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
give me that sweet hit, filler
[close]
You think it's that easy to get filler's love?

:gurl

I've never personally argued against the idea that women have the advantage when it comes to finding people interested in them and not sure why anyone thinks that's the gist of arguing against Assimilate.  You are just presenting him another bullshit strawman really.

It's his reasons why he thinks it's that way that are bullshit.   Apparently the fact that women can be more selective makes them irrational for instance.   Because THAT must be why X guy was turned down by Y girl.  Chad's!
You're starting to become extremely autisty. Chill the fuck out.

That's not the only reason, but yes selection is a huge huge part of it. The more options you have the more you wait, the pickier you are, because you think you always deserve better. Social media, and the online dating system allows for this illusion of 'deserving better' to permeate through all levels of females. Females are already selective by nature, but now you've given them this fucking power lol unlike they have ever seen before, they don't know how to handle it, and guys definitely don't know how to deal with it.

The biggest drawback to this is the fact that normal everyday decent guys can't even get their foot in the door with females. Add in the social awkwardness of years of being online based humans and boom you get thousands of dudes that don't know how or cannot pull a fucking date.

I'm really not sure how this problem is going to fix itself but hopefully it does.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 03:15:58 PM by Assimilate »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6752 on: September 08, 2018, 03:42:51 PM »
Women are the gatekeepers of the future of the human species. If they want to edge us towards Hugh Jackman like height and sexiness, so be it. Just fill the void with more vidyagames and remember to clean your tear soaked pillows regularly.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6753 on: September 08, 2018, 04:03:43 PM »
Exactly assimilate

I havent responded yet but tomorrow I will try to send another good message I just have to think hard about what exactly I'm gonna say.

To me it reads like she might be reluctant cause she thinks I'm just trying to get some and then get outta there.

What

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6754 on: September 08, 2018, 04:36:49 PM »
I mean, should fix itself in a few generations, right? The game hasn’t changed, reproduce or get wiped out.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6755 on: September 08, 2018, 04:38:43 PM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6756 on: September 08, 2018, 05:23:14 PM »

Holy shit thanks for giving me that, I didn't know that where that sample was from. Dope dope dope

Bonus amazing song

What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6757 on: September 08, 2018, 05:59:44 PM »

Assimilate: I'm *incoherently screeching* for noticing you call women irrational when describing rational behavior?  You need a new insult lol
What are you talking about? What is rational behavior? To a woman and at times to the standards of evolution something may be rational, but to us men it comes off completely irrational. It's the whole point i've been trying to make to Rahx, he clearly doesn't understand how this goes. The more he knows how things function the more he will be prepared to cope with it, and find ways to work within or around the system.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #6758 on: September 08, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »
Women are the gatekeepers of the future of the human species. If they want to edge us towards Hugh Jackman like height and sexiness, so be it. Just fill the void with more vidyagames and remember to clean your tear soaked pillows regularly.

Joke's on women! Once enough men get gay and fuck bots reach the masses, pussy will fall from it's pedestal, mankind's numbers will dwindle, and tinder will become a lesbian and dyke bastion. 

OH!

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6760 on: September 08, 2018, 06:14:43 PM »

Joke's on women! Once enough men get gay and fuck bots reach the masses, pussy will fall from it's pedestal, mankind's numbers will dwindle, and tinder will become a lesbian and dyke bastion.
I've been hearing this from around some female corners that men are giving up lol. Really, i've heard this and it's probably partly true.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6761 on: September 08, 2018, 06:22:29 PM »
https://www.gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero

Testosterone levels have also dropped precipitously, with effects beginning in utero and extending into adulthood. One of the most significant markers of an organism's sex is something called anogenital distance (AGD)—the measurement between the anus and the genitals. Male AGD is typically twice the length of female, a much more dramatic difference than height or weight or musculature. Lower testosterone leads to a shorter AGD, and a measurement lower than the median correlates to a man being seven times as likely to be subfertile and gives him a greater likelihood of having undescended testicles, testicular tumors, and a smaller penis. “What you are seeing in a number of systems, other developmental systems, is that the sex differences are shrinking,” Swan told me. Men are producing less sperm. They're also becoming less male.

Which made me think of this article from my man over at natty http://nattyornot.com/the-real-reasons-behind-the-testosterone-decline/

All of this is truly unsettling.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6762 on: September 08, 2018, 06:29:46 PM »
A sedentary lifestyle will drop your T levels. I take back what I said about the vidya. Get out there and walk a trail until your balls overflow with potential.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6763 on: September 08, 2018, 06:33:45 PM »
That GQ article is scary as fuck though. Damn.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6764 on: September 08, 2018, 06:35:05 PM »
+1 to continuing to try with that one MMarSu.

I thought you were gonna send something snarky you would regret but if the honest approach worked to at least get a response that's awesome.  I'd say give it a little time then one more try and call it good

Assimilate: I'm *incoherently screeching* for noticing you call women irrational when describing rational behavior?  You need a new insult lol

Thanks man, I might still be able to work something out here.

It's saturday night 00:34 would you suggest sending something tonight still or just tomorrow? She sent her msg at 14:00pm and I havent responded yet.

What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6765 on: September 08, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
Theres too many variables you can't see online to give good dating advice to someone else. That's why all our advice is general high-level tripe.  General rules that should work for anyone. But not enough to be tactical.
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6766 on: September 08, 2018, 07:26:24 PM »
The young man knows the rules, the old man knows the exceptions.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6767 on: September 08, 2018, 07:44:04 PM »
Think I'll just send something tomorrow morning?  >:( :comeon

not sure what to send yet  :-\
What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6768 on: September 08, 2018, 07:51:34 PM »

que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6769 on: September 08, 2018, 07:51:35 PM »
Send this exactly...

*bashfully looks down at his shoes* H-hey, you think about what I said?...

God, this is stirring things..

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6770 on: September 08, 2018, 07:58:27 PM »
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6771 on: September 08, 2018, 07:58:54 PM »
Wrong thread. But that works too. :yeshrug
que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6772 on: September 08, 2018, 08:02:02 PM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6773 on: September 08, 2018, 08:09:35 PM »
whats going on guys
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6774 on: September 08, 2018, 08:23:27 PM »

dude, don't send anything until next week.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6775 on: September 08, 2018, 09:24:16 PM »
Not sure if that's condusive if she wants me to show her I can be serious about her I think

I'll just stay sincere

If she doesnt want to hang out anymore she doesnt wanna hang out, not my loss
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6776 on: September 08, 2018, 11:03:48 PM »
I'm thinking I might reverse the question and ask if she is a serious type  :leon :mindblown

Or just ignore that entirely. Or take it as a compliment and say that I think she's pretty laidback as well

:aah

What

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #6777 on: September 08, 2018, 11:22:06 PM »
https://imgur.com/a/9aKJoAh

These are the rest from my boost. These are at least ok.

Sarah from the first match and Una are really cute.

Also Rahx have you tried a pay site? I met my girlfriend on Match, found it worked better than say, Bumble. Reading profiles and tailoring interesting messages was better than just semi-blindly swiping right. I'm not a terribly attractive guy, but I can formulate a coherent sentence, which helps me stand out.
^_^

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6778 on: September 08, 2018, 11:37:32 PM »
I’m intimidated by Match because I’m not at a very successful level yet.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #6779 on: September 09, 2018, 12:16:19 AM »
MMarasu, stop feeling the need to respond.

I’m intimidated by Match because I’m not at a very successful level yet.

FFS, you have to be unsuccessful to join. There are zero standards to dating.