Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1427082 times)

Bebpo

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6780 on: September 09, 2018, 02:34:26 AM »
This is a relationship thing, but also not just a relationship thing.

When I hang out with my friends (men & women) and have a good time, when the night is over and everyone leaves I get depressed and feel really alone. Makes me wish I had someone to stay with me when the night's over. Might just be because I've grown to like a few of the women in my friend group. Just been a long time single now (probably 2.5 years) and I'd like to have someone else living with me.

That being said I date regularly (at least for the last half year) and just haven't found anyone yet that I want to be in a relationship with. I could jump into a relationship with a bunch of people if I wanted, just to be in one, but I don't want to just be in a relationship, I want it to be someone I really like and I haven't found that person yet /sigh

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6781 on: September 09, 2018, 04:05:20 AM »
MMarasu, stop feeling the need to respond.

I’m intimidated by Match because I’m not at a very successful level yet.

FFS, you have to be unsuccessful to join. There are zero standards to dating.
Career wise.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6782 on: September 09, 2018, 04:49:10 AM »
Lame
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:11:10 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6783 on: September 09, 2018, 07:35:08 AM »
https://www.gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero

(Image removed from quote.)

Testosterone levels have also dropped precipitously, with effects beginning in utero and extending into adulthood. One of the most significant markers of an organism's sex is something called anogenital distance (AGD)—the measurement between the anus and the genitals. Male AGD is typically twice the length of female, a much more dramatic difference than height or weight or musculature. Lower testosterone leads to a shorter AGD, and a measurement lower than the median correlates to a man being seven times as likely to be subfertile and gives him a greater likelihood of having undescended testicles, testicular tumors, and a smaller penis. “What you are seeing in a number of systems, other developmental systems, is that the sex differences are shrinking,” Swan told me. Men are producing less sperm. They're also becoming less male.

Which made me think of this article from my man over at natty http://nattyornot.com/the-real-reasons-behind-the-testosterone-decline/

All of this is truly unsettling.
That article sure is something.

MY NAME IS ANDREW RYAN

“I will change and do everything for her. Only then she will love me,” says the dreamer.

“I don’t need a man. I can provide for myself,” says the woman raised by The Sex and the City.

“Go see a therapist,” says the crowd.

I REJECTED THOSE ANSWERS

I CREATED RAPTURE
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #6784 on: September 09, 2018, 09:27:47 AM »
And I didn’t say I was an incel, I said this is why there are incels. And you with your frustrating advice only made that case. Because it’s nonsensical and you’re basicly admitining that women are extremely frustrating as you have to play their “game”.

Here's the thing, as Margaret Atwood observed, "Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." If you think there's a game going on, there is. They're basically trying to figure out if a man's brittle and overfed ego will snap if she rubs him the wrong way. You've demonstrated a very harsh and judgmental tone when things don't go your way. You're frustrated? They're terrified. Suck it up and keep trying if a relationship is what you want, but realize we don't owe each other anything, and women are  operating from a largely powerless position.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6785 on: September 09, 2018, 09:43:31 AM »
Wow, what a sexist piece of shit. Women powerless. SMH.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #6786 on: September 09, 2018, 10:27:26 AM »
I agree with the general vibe of that post but it's like something straight out of the 50s and does not have nearly as much relevancy to the dating scene of 20 year olds. Simply put, being a frustrated chump is just a unattractive quality.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6787 on: September 09, 2018, 11:53:00 AM »
I swear we've had these exact discussions last year and the year before that. Rahx is a hard headed dunce.
Dufus. You don’t even try so I don’t need any judgements from you.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6788 on: September 09, 2018, 12:38:25 PM »

More matches  :playa

edit: tinder pro-tip: say you have drugs and the thots will come crawlin'  :hyper

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6789 on: September 09, 2018, 12:49:28 PM »
Lol US tinder is so different from NL Tinder

Iz is hot af
Lily is good

The other one looks like a crackho

I sent a response btw..now the waiting game begins again  :leon :mynicca

I didn't ask for another date right away, fuck it, I'll leave that up to her then. Just basically told her there is only one way to find out if I'm a serious type or not, and that I don't know that about her either  ;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 01:03:19 PM by MMaRsu »
What

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #6790 on: September 09, 2018, 12:56:47 PM »
If you don't fuck Iz, I will.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6791 on: September 09, 2018, 01:06:49 PM »
Simply put, being a frustrated chump is just a unattractive quality.

But Rahx is being frustrated around other men. This is what confuses me about this place. A bunch of autistys here that will immediately start white knighting and dogpiling on this dude simply because he wants to have a conversation about his frustrations with other dudes?

The responses from people here sound more like they're coming from women then actual men. "oh no hun you just need to be a nicer guy and believe in yourself and the right girl will come a long"

the fuck kind of advice is that? He needs to learn the harsh truths quickly, and become accustomed to how things work in the dating scene and stop pretending that 'being a nice guy' will win over some dumb 20 something year old.

Women used to be mature by mid 20s, that's not the case anymore. As everyone is starting to mature much later in life, women are not mature (from what i've noticed) until late 20s to early 30s nowadays.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6792 on: September 09, 2018, 01:09:05 PM »
If you don't fuck Iz, I will.
You’re in luck (she’s bi)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6793 on: September 09, 2018, 01:20:15 PM »
Listen I know y'all riled against Patrice o Neal and his 'advice' show, but I got a lot of good shit out of it. I think it could help Rax as well.

Like stop being ' a nice guy ' . Nice guys do finish fucking last, jerking off on a saturday night alone at 9pm.

Fuck that

Also stop editing yourself with women. It's helpful in that they always have women on the show who offer a woman's perspective.
Some great discussions in this show, not every advice can apply to you, your personality has to allow for it, you have to change some things about yourself ( like not being a nice guy etc ).

Women are just looking for a guy they can believe in, a general they can get behind and support him. And they want him to take charge, instead of asking for shit. Never beg from the queen.
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6794 on: September 09, 2018, 01:23:11 PM »
And I didn’t say I was an incel, I said this is why there are incels. And you with your frustrating advice only made that case. Because it’s nonsensical and you’re basicly admitining that women are extremely frustrating as you have to play their “game”.

Here's the thing, as Margaret Atwood observed, "Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." If you think there's a game going on, there is. They're basically trying to figure out if a man's brittle and overfed ego will snap if she rubs him the wrong way. You've demonstrated a very harsh and judgmental tone when things don't go your way. You're frustrated? They're terrified. Suck it up and keep trying if a relationship is what you want, but realize we don't owe each other anything, and women are  operating from a largely powerless position.
women laughing at you worse than death tbh

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6795 on: September 09, 2018, 01:24:01 PM »
Listen I know y'all riled against Patrice o Neal and his 'advice' show, but I got a lot of good shit out of it. I think it could help Rax as well.

Like stop being ' a nice guy ' . Nice guys do finish fucking last, jerking off on a saturday night alone at 9pm.

Fuck that

Also stop editing yourself with women. It's helpful in that they always have women on the show who offer a woman's perspective.
Some great discussions in this show, not every advice can apply to you, your personality has to allow for it, you have to change some things about yourself ( like not being a nice guy etc ).

Women are just looking for a guy they can believe in, a general they can get behind and support him. And they want him to take charge, instead of asking for shit. Never beg from the queen.
patrice had great insight on how to deal with bitches

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6796 on: September 09, 2018, 01:28:52 PM »
legit can't tell the difference between this and the bad vibes thread anymore

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6797 on: September 09, 2018, 01:36:03 PM »
 ::)

Bebpo

« Reply #6798 on: September 09, 2018, 01:36:42 PM »
Wait, Atra, how old are you again? I thought you were like 30+?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6799 on: September 09, 2018, 01:42:35 PM »
Assi hasn't been around here long enough to know that we tried helping Rahx out and listened to his gripes FOR YEARS.

He does the same song and dance EACH and EVERY time.

"Oh I'm so lonely"
"You're advice doesn't work for me because x,y,and z reasons. Bitch bitch bitch. Complain complain complain."
"Women are so mean to me."

He's what Anton LaVey would call a "psychic vampire". He feeds off people's attention, time, empathy, and good will. And the only way to stop such a person is to ignore their fucking ass.

So, Assi, if you want to help him out be my guest. :trumps

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6800 on: September 09, 2018, 01:45:16 PM »

this

stop trying to get it on with immature 18 year olds you dope :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
make an exception for Iz, tho :noah
[close]
Fuck off, Dufus.  ::)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6801 on: September 09, 2018, 01:47:22 PM »
NEVER BE AFRAID TO TAKE AN L

:aah
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6802 on: September 09, 2018, 01:53:51 PM »
I'm sorry that unlike Atra, I did'nt randomly get lucky with some tinder girl, obsess over her, and then constantly refer to her for years as if it was some long dating relationship and not a dumb tinder fling. Maybe if I did I would now the tinder expert.

But yes carry on with your armchair psychology.

But I await the next time you try tinder and have a paranoid trip worse then MMaRsu here.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6803 on: September 09, 2018, 01:58:33 PM »
OK so I searched the thread for the word "nice."  It's:

1) People using the word randomly in a sentence (nice work!)
2) Assimilate complaining that people are telling Rahx to be a "nice guy" or complaining about women and how they don't like "niec guys"
3) Assimilate offering the advice "be nice"
4) Absolutely nobody telling anyone else to be nice

lol
Usually our collective advice is "be someone another person would want to hang out with/find interesting."

Not "be a door mat that just bends to the whims of the other person."

But Rahx will twist our words to mean the latter instead of the former because of whatever mental damage he has.

Again, Assi, you'll be severly disappointed if you try to help him out. He's a liar and manipulator. Do not give him anymore of your time. Seriously.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6804 on: September 09, 2018, 01:58:36 PM »
I aint having no paranoid trip
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6805 on: September 09, 2018, 02:01:07 PM »
Liar and manipulator? Those are some bold claims and personal insults? It's a fucking internet forum. What have I lied and manipulated? Who the fuck are you? You get your dick wet once and all of a sudden think you're just an expert in the world of dating.

Ironic coming from the person who makes fake tinder profiles routinely to prove his own self pity arguments and researched other pick up artist techniques.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:15:48 PM by Rahxephon91 »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6806 on: September 09, 2018, 02:08:35 PM »
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6807 on: September 09, 2018, 02:11:53 PM »
Here's the Atra cycle.

Complains about tinder.

Gets a tinder match.

Gets psychotic and overly serious about it.

Girl ghosts him.

Complains, talks about some pick up artists technique he should have used.

Retreats from tinder while complaining about the hardships of dating and how terrible it is for him.

Repeat.

Bebpo

« Reply #6808 on: September 09, 2018, 02:13:04 PM »

Oh, ok, carry on.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6809 on: September 09, 2018, 02:25:18 PM »
Early 20 somethings are an amazing thing. Even the ones that aren't that attractive are attractive to you when you're now in your 30s. They're also effortless. You don't even have to fucking talk to them, just say "hey wanna ___ insert food,booz, or weed" and that's it. Take them out, spend money, fuck em, peace. It's that simple.

Before i got into a relationship i had this 22 year old that i honestly have not had a single meaningful conversation with her since the day i met her 2 years earlier. Not a single one. It was always "hey beach?" we'd go to the beach, we'd drink, and take her for some nice food, we'd fuck, and bye. Glorious.

People that get caught up on the young girls are stupid and most likely dudes in their late 20s still trying to find true love. And don't take this as me judging... when i was 24/25 i fell in love with an 18 year old bombshell and learnt it the hard way.

______

Rahx, post your pics here that you use for your Tinder profile.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6810 on: September 09, 2018, 02:47:09 PM »
He really needs to listen to patrice, sounds like he has hatred for the game which I can understand, but he needs to understand the philisophy that why women are the way they are and that they are just emotional creatures that are looking for a general. And that it's not always malicious in how they act, it's just how they are.
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6811 on: September 09, 2018, 02:49:42 PM »
Um....that post wasn't a comment on Assimilate, having to be an asshole(which if you actually read my posts I did'nt say that or even think that), or anything. It was a reply on the frustration of yours and another poster's points about how "nobody wants to date someone who wants a relationship". The point was how contradictory, vague, and a balancing act the advice seemed.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #6812 on: September 09, 2018, 02:51:52 PM »
This fucking thread.  :doge What a goddamn trainwreck.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #6813 on: September 09, 2018, 02:53:47 PM »
To be fair, women don't make any fucking sense.

(no offense, Valk)

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6814 on: September 09, 2018, 02:56:32 PM »
He really needs to listen to patrice, sounds like he has hatred for the game which I can understand, but he needs to understand the philisophy that why women are the way they are and that they are just emotional creatures that are looking for a general. And that it's not always malicious in how they act, it's just how they are.
I like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrNerdLove

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6815 on: September 09, 2018, 03:03:24 PM »
I like this guy.

And where has DrNerdLove gotten your ass so far bro

trust me

listen to all those black phillip shows and it will give you new perspectives you didnt think of before
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6816 on: September 09, 2018, 03:26:44 PM »

(no offense, Valk)

You just made riotous cry.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6817 on: September 09, 2018, 03:30:40 PM »
Chatting up Alexis right now.  :rash

Tasty

« Reply #6818 on: September 09, 2018, 03:50:58 PM »
This is worse than the final season of Dexter.

Until the return of FemAtra

[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6819 on: September 09, 2018, 03:57:40 PM »
This is worse than the final season of Dexter.

Until the return of FemAtra

[close]
FemAtra will return after I give DrugAtra a try.  :pimp

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6820 on: September 09, 2018, 04:16:49 PM »

(no offense, Valk)

You just made riotous cry.

LOL right.. all these guys confused by women makes me cry?

Why would that be a bad thing for me?

:umad

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6821 on: September 09, 2018, 04:18:14 PM »
This girl told me she loves Theme Hospital ever since she was little but she is sad it doesnt run on her pc anymore

I told her then I have the original on a jewel case cd at home and we could try it on her pc

She is my dream girl

HALP IM SMITTEN

I should send that gif posted above (ps no I shouldnt)
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6822 on: September 09, 2018, 04:25:06 PM »

She is my dream girl

You should never think like that. It never works out.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6823 on: September 09, 2018, 04:31:53 PM »

She is my dream girl

You should never think like that. It never works out.

I know and im bullshitting

but cmon who the fuck loves theme hospital, let alone an attractive woman
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6824 on: September 09, 2018, 04:32:05 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Guys,

riotous is totally shook over this. i think he spent all weekend pondering this shit

:rofl

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6825 on: September 09, 2018, 04:40:02 PM »
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6826 on: September 09, 2018, 04:55:24 PM »
well she read my msg but

I want to send that so bad  :lol
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:01:31 PM by MMaRsu »
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6827 on: September 09, 2018, 05:05:33 PM »
MMaRsu: while you're fretting over this girl try talking to another one so you're not putting all your eggs into one basket. :yeshrug

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6828 on: September 09, 2018, 05:07:26 PM »
MMaRsu: while you're fretting over this girl try talking to another one so you're not putting all your eggs into one basket. :yeshrug
Yes, unfortunately this is the way things are these days. Don't ever feel bad about doing this either because most likely these girls are chatting with 3 or 4 other dudes simultaneously

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6829 on: September 09, 2018, 05:11:03 PM »
Yo thats cool I have 2 girls I could hook up with if I want but they are a bit on the thicker side and I'm not really feeling that atm

But it's probably over with this girl :( I think if she really liked me she would probably respond right away but eh fml
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6830 on: September 09, 2018, 06:46:06 PM »
I just wanna send her that I don't want to play any games with her, that I'm feeling her but if she doesn't feel the same then I'm out
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6831 on: September 09, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
If she was feeling you, you wouldn't have to 2nd think it.

She's not.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6832 on: September 09, 2018, 07:05:18 PM »
No. No. She just needs reminding! Send her what you just said.

Pls post results.
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6833 on: September 09, 2018, 07:07:27 PM »
@Rahx : The fuck do you know, arent you a virgin?

I wanna send her something like this

"But if you really want to know if Im serious about you, because I think thats what you want to know..Id like to get to know you and we'll see where it goes from there. If you said you felt that positive energy between us then I'm sure that's reason enough. If you don't feel the same let me know."

I probably wont send this but if I do send something ill post results anyway
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:12:52 PM by MMaRsu »
What

Beezy

« Reply #6834 on: September 09, 2018, 07:09:53 PM »
Why can't I stop reading this thread?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6835 on: September 09, 2018, 07:12:30 PM »
Bore bro's is that a good idea to send some honest shit like that or not
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6836 on: September 09, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »
Um....that post wasn't a comment on Assimilate, having to be an asshole(which if you actually read my posts I did'nt say that or even think that), or anything. It was a reply on the frustration of yours and another poster's points about how "nobody wants to date someone who wants a relationship". The point was how contradictory, vague, and a balancing act the advice seemed.

You literally praised Assimmilate's advice in one post.. then whined about the exact same advice (because clearly you aren't actually reading Assimilate's advice, you are praising him for shitting on women.)

"That post wasn't a comment on Assimilate" are you too stupid to figure out what I'm pointing out?

He's giving the same advice as the rest of us.. read the posts.  You then whine about that advice while praising Assimilate.

The point was how contradictory, vague, and a balancing act the advice seemed.

Assimilate might as well have just said to you "it's a balancing act" right before you praised him then whined about balancing acts.

Get it yet?
Assimilate's framing of women being irrational and the game's they play and whatnot being rigged against you was appealing. Misgonstic? probably, but I don't believe the rest of the bore was on a better level either. The bore's advice is constantly confusing and dosen't really match up with what I experince in real life. But pointing this out(maybe frustratingly) only gets the rest of you to piled on. If I say this is my experience on tinder, asshats like "Atra go oh no you're wrong, I could use your tinder and get matches like I do". At some point maybe you have to admit I'm right?

Assimiliate was the only one not parading the usual "eventually if you just keep going...blah blah" nonsense. Now I don't believe in leagues, chads, and all the other stuff he was talking about. I don't want to, but again I just find everyone's advice really confusing.

I like this guy.

And where has DrNerdLove gotten your ass so far bro

trust me

listen to all those black phillip shows and it will give you new perspectives you didnt think of before
Actually I found his advice pretty helpful and it made me feel better about dating. Because at the end of the day Dr Nerd Love's advice summed up is "women are like and like the same things you do". He is'nt big on this "game" nonsense and he dsoen't seem to think you have to treat or view women differently then you would view other people you'd want to associate with. That makes sense to me.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6837 on: September 09, 2018, 07:13:55 PM »
But women are vastly different from men

What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6838 on: September 09, 2018, 07:14:17 PM »
@Rahx : The fuck do you know, arent you a virgin?

No.

And I know when women are interested in you that they will actually want to talk to you and you can tell when you're actually vibing with someone.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6839 on: September 09, 2018, 07:15:27 PM »
You just met this chick once and you already feel the need to send her ultimatums.

Yeah this is the start of something great.