Author Topic: minor inconveniences that are not struggles  (Read 901320 times)

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Re: minor inconviences that are not struggles
« Reply #2160 on: April 14, 2016, 03:31:28 AM »
Fuck em Pallando.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2161 on: April 14, 2016, 10:10:07 AM »
Boss is gonna change my Q2 target cause I reached my Q1 target  ::)

Typical for my company and the corporate world. Also he says that while he is happy with the numbers, I didn't sell what he wanted me to sell  ???

Can't even be mad now although I will kick up a shitstorm when time is due
I learned quickly that the reward for hard work is always harder work with most people and to gauge what kind of person they are before exceeding expectations.
I remember my first management job I was like "I'm going to change this org!" and went out and was able to save my executive 12% on my annual spending budget, the budget was already tight so it was really difficult. When the next round of budgets came around the exec was like "Awesome job puppy!" And gave me a budget that started at 15% less than what I had already saved. When I was like "WTF? You want me to run this department for nearly 70% of what it ran for when I came in just 2 years ago?" Dude said that I had already got the company some savings that it wouldn't be a big deal for me to do it again.  Got my things in order and left at the first possible opportunity.  Now I try to gauge if the person is the type to move the goal posts on me constantly and if they are, I get close to their target but never exceed it. Otherwise you're always going to be chasing a changing target.
que

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2162 on: April 15, 2016, 01:41:14 AM »
It's 10PM here and my brother sent me an urgent email about this medical conference that he's late signing up for (he's for whatever religious reason in Karbala Iraq on vacation) and I have until midnight to finish this up but he didn't answer some pretty important Q's on which particular conference he wants. I'm just going to guess since it's my credit card so he better be happy. :maf

And my gf scoffed at me today when I told her that my dad (rather his CPA) always did my taxes for me. Like I guess that's not super mature but wtf wouldn't take advantage of somebody with actual expertise if they could? I can fucks with STATA/excel but I hate anything that is just an arbitrary rule book which is basically all that tax law is.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2163 on: April 15, 2016, 05:19:51 AM »
Clients and bosses will say they want you to shoot for the Moon but really they want you to shoot for Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, or, fuck it, just go all the way up to the stars.

At least that's my experience.

Don't forget to do it for the price of a bus fare too.
ὕβρις

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #2164 on: April 15, 2016, 05:23:54 AM »
Boss is gonna change my Q2 target cause I reached my Q1 target  ::)

Typical for my company and the corporate world. Also he says that while he is happy with the numbers, I didn't sell what he wanted me to sell  ???

Can't even be mad now although I will kick up a shitstorm when time is due
I learned quickly that the reward for hard work is always harder work with most people and to gauge what kind of person they are before exceeding expectations.
I remember my first management job I was like "I'm going to change this org!" and went out and was able to save my executive 12% on my annual spending budget, the budget was already tight so it was really difficult. When the next round of budgets came around the exec was like "Awesome job puppy!" And gave me a budget that started at 15% less than what I had already saved. When I was like "WTF? You want me to run this department for nearly 70% of what it ran for when I came in just 2 years ago?" Dude said that I had already got the company some savings that it wouldn't be a big deal for me to do it again.  Got my things in order and left at the first possible opportunity.  Now I try to gauge if the person is the type to move the goal posts on me constantly and if they are, I get close to their target but never exceed it. Otherwise you're always going to be chasing a changing target.

I've yet to meet someone that doesn't move the goal.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2165 on: April 15, 2016, 09:07:26 AM »
6 am meeting on a Friday. When I get this guy's job I'll flat out ban this bullshit. :comeon
que

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #2166 on: April 15, 2016, 09:48:21 AM »
It's prophetic that Esch is back, cause I almost shat myself driving today.

I had to run into a bk a few days ago. Wasn't pretty. Chipotle shits wait for no man.
YMMV

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2167 on: April 15, 2016, 07:19:51 PM »
It's prophetic that Esch is back, cause I almost shat myself driving today.

Here I sit, buns a flexin', give birth to another Esch-kin.
©@©™

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2168 on: April 15, 2016, 07:20:14 PM »
Suppress that urge, Walrus.

This is now "no political fap 2016". :hitler

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2169 on: April 17, 2016, 02:43:46 AM »
Almost got front ended by two drunk college bints in a Jack in the Box drive-thru. Had to lay into my fucking horn before their car got too close to mine.  I will not pay MORE money to repair my fucking hail damaged car!

Christ.  >:(

Tasty

« Reply #2170 on: April 17, 2016, 02:45:58 AM »
Coulda gotten a nice lawsuit out of it though :hitler

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2171 on: April 17, 2016, 02:47:22 AM »
Sure. But I don't have the fucking time to deal with all that shit.

edit: The fact I'm working on my FOURTH weekend in a row (and perhaps the next two weekends as well) is a sure fucking sign that I don't have time for this shit.  :maf

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:10:20 AM by Pallando »

Tasty

« Reply #2172 on: April 17, 2016, 03:20:18 AM »
Is that pedobear's distinguished mentally-challenged cousin?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Tasty

« Reply #2174 on: April 17, 2016, 03:29:46 AM »
Holy shit I got it right :lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2175 on: April 17, 2016, 03:35:12 AM »
Feeling the urge to make political posts on Facebook. I've only made one in the last month or so, and it was about the Supreme Court, which in theory is a non-partisan subject (I know, I know. Looooolllz). There's so much anti-Hillary propaganda I want to reply to, but I have to stay strong.

Btw, since I've cut way back on political posts, I'm noticing how annoying a lot of them are when other people make them. It's like when you quit smoking and suddenly notice how much your smoker friends stink.

Don't listen to him Walrus, there is nothing more important than waging political warfare on the internet.

It's not something to be taken lightly and requires full commitment to serious around the clock monitoring and uncovering the hidden agendas of every sentence.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2176 on: April 17, 2016, 03:49:12 AM »
Feeling the urge to make political posts on Facebook. I've only made one in the last month or so, and it was about the Supreme Court, which in theory is a non-partisan subject (I know, I know. Looooolllz). There's so much anti-Hillary propaganda I want to reply to, but I have to stay strong.

Btw, since I've cut way back on political posts, I'm noticing how annoying a lot of them are when other people make them. It's like when you quit smoking and suddenly notice how much your smoker friends stink.

Don't listen to him Walrus, there is nothing more important than waging political warfare on the internet.

It's not something to be taken lightly and requires full commitment to serious around the clock monitoring and uncovering the hidden agendas of every sentence.

You haven't won until all of your friends are submitting to the process of self criticism.
ὕβρις

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2177 on: April 17, 2016, 02:48:24 PM »
Have to go to Atlanta for 3 days this week. At least it's not in summer.
que

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2178 on: April 17, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
Atlanta airport is by far the worst one I've ever been to
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2179 on: April 17, 2016, 03:17:43 PM »
That place is fucking YUGE.

Tasty

« Reply #2180 on: April 17, 2016, 03:23:07 PM »
Atlanta airport is by far the worst one I've ever been to

This is what I've heard as well.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2181 on: April 17, 2016, 03:26:42 PM »
Fuck ATL.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #2182 on: April 17, 2016, 04:35:42 PM »
Fucking bartender won't leave me alone. Just want to sit alone and drink and play clash royale after being at work for way to long
dur

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2183 on: April 17, 2016, 04:42:25 PM »
Suck on her tits

Huff

« Reply #2184 on: April 17, 2016, 05:07:30 PM »
I've been working on this thing of not fucking every fat chick that comes my way

dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2185 on: April 17, 2016, 05:21:06 PM »
Another benefit of drinking alone in your house.

No overly chatty bartenders that want tips n shit.

:lawd

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #2186 on: April 17, 2016, 06:58:19 PM »
Burned my dinner (red beans) :snoop

Was slow cooking them most of the afternoon, then close to 5PM I turned the heat up a bit to start a slight boil (so I could add my garlic). Got a call from my mom saying she needed some quick help getting some yard items out of the truck of her car. Left...and forgot to turn the heat down.

Got back and my shit was burnt...but not completely burnt so it's not a full blown struggle. I added more water and was able to salvage things but damn this went from being an awesome dinner to being serviceable at best.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2187 on: April 17, 2016, 07:21:41 PM »
Sorry about your beans, PD.  Burnt beans are not cool beans. 

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2188 on: April 17, 2016, 07:22:04 PM »
While God is sending earthquakes to Kyushu and scouring winds through Tokyo, I'm trying to figure out what else I can do to prep for problems in Osaka. I mean, holy cow, the morning news here looks like a Roland Emmerich movie.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2189 on: April 17, 2016, 07:28:57 PM »
I think the solution is to Gundam-tugboat Japan off the ring of fire. 

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2190 on: April 17, 2016, 07:49:12 PM »
I've been working on this thing of not fucking every fat chick that comes my way

we're supposed to develop our talents, not suppress em (Image removed from quote.)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2191 on: April 18, 2016, 04:13:19 AM »
At my place of employment at 4:00 am because I underestimated how long something was going to take to complete.

It'll be done before the 8 am but I'm going to be passed out on my desk by that time.

:stahp

« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 04:47:29 AM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2192 on: April 18, 2016, 06:38:01 AM »
I'm so done

I'm so fucking done.

Huff

« Reply #2193 on: April 18, 2016, 10:19:10 AM »
That's what you get for being an artists I guess
dur

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2194 on: April 18, 2016, 10:19:40 AM »
nah man, artists enjoy their lifestyle. :doge
que

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #2195 on: April 18, 2016, 10:20:15 AM »
my dick keeps riding to the left today and it's annoying the shit out of me to have to duck into cover to adjust :beli

Got done adjusting earlier when our handshake friendly VP walked by....

"Hey AiA what's up?"    :heh

*Extends hand

"Uh, you don't want to do that currently"   :comeon

"huh" :confused
YMMV

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2196 on: April 18, 2016, 10:48:59 AM »
That's what you get for being an artists I guess
I'm the furthest thing from an artist.

Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:23:54 PM by Pallando »

benjipwns

« Reply #2197 on: April 18, 2016, 08:45:11 PM »

http://thefederalist.com/2016/04/15/how-to-handle-4-annoying-social-media-personas/
Election year is in full swing, and things are getting real. By things I mean people’s opinions. Americans, already a partisan bunch, are coming out of the woodwork to voice their political passions.

Nowhere is the battle more heated than on social media. Facebook, Twitter, and the comments sections of political websites, long epicenters of ugly, shallow discourse, will increasingly light up like the Fourth of July with poorly reasoned arguments and ill-informed analyses as November draws closer.

As you enter the fray, willfully or not (because, let’s face it, at this point it’s pretty much unavoidable), beware the dark recesses of the Internet. The road to Election Day is littered with all manner of vile beasts anxious to pounce. Below are some of the more common creatures known to prey on logical, reasoned discussion and a little advice on how best to defend yourself should you encounter them.
2. The Gamer
This fellow’s liberal arts education is finally starting to pay off—in the form of condescending, pseudo-intellectual rebukes straight out of his 100-level university rhetoric class.

You know this guy. He fancies himself an elevated thinker and attempts to prove it by repeatedly parroting terms like “straw man” and “ad hominem,” no matter the context. Be careful, you’re dealing with a master debater—on a good day, he speaks eight words of Latin.

His profile pic is a CGI swordsman and his cover photo an homage to “Fallout 4,” which he’s already beaten despite its release just weeks ago. He’ll pwn you too if you insist on pointing out the obvious economic flaws in Obamacare because, even though he’s never paid a bill in his life, it’s allowed him to stay on his mother’s insurance for another two years while he finds himself. He’s feeling the Bern alright—universal healthcare means he may never have to move.

Use extreme caution around this one. Didn’t I tell you? He almost passed that rhetoric class. Still has the book, too, in case he needs to quickly reference a fallacy, or a coaster for his milk when his mom brings him more waffles.

But don’t let his unwarranted condescension and poorly formed logic derail you. Chances are your arguments are perfectly solid, unlike the gelatinous liquid swarming with flies in the piles of cereal bowls that litter his basement bedroom.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2198 on: April 19, 2016, 12:05:24 AM »
Boritos you would not believe the level of fuckery today. Seriously, it got to the point where I was like "I ain't even mad. I'm actually impressed you could fuck something up this badly."

So remember that event that I had to prep for last minute? So what I had to do was prep a demo and a basic good business practices overview, the partner would do the rest. It was supposed to be lunch, the partner would present, I'd do my thing, then the partner would do an in-depth tech walkthrough. This was supposed to be for about 30ish people. So I take care of my bit and show up an hour and a half early at the Partner's campus where the event was to be (as you do for events). A VP from the partner shows up about 20 minutes before its supposed to start. I'm like "Where the hell have you been? We need to get in the room and set up."

so they take me to the room and there are about 50 people in there. They end up stopping that meeting to ask for the leader and say, "Excuse me, we're supposed to have this room."

The leader for that group was like "Doubt it, I have this room booked til Thursday. Did you book the room? Because you would've seen I have it booked."

I turned to the partner vp and was like "You DID book a room right?"

The vp was like "uhhh......"

I was like, "We have 30 people coming here in 10 minutes to YOUR campus and you DIDN'T book a room?!  You've known about this for 2 months, I prepared my shit in 2 days."

The partner runs to the receptionist and asks them to kick out the other group, the receptionist is like "But they have the room booked." They go back and forth and finally they get the receptionist to try to book a room on any other floor in the building. BTW, it was the receptionist's first day. So the poor guy is trying to find us a room and people start showing up to the receptionist being like "Where's the event?"

The poor guy was like "I DON'T KNOW!"

Finally they find us a room. In another building. About a 1/4 mile away.

So we gather about the 14 people that had already showed up and start walking. On the way there I asked the Partner's VP "How are the people that come later supposed to know how to get to us?" He was just like "That's a good question."

Finally we get to the other room. Except it's not set up for presenting. Just a few tables, chairs and a projector. No power strips. No dimming lights. Since you couldn't see the projector with the lights on we had to turn off the lights completely. The partner starts his canned presentation and asks if there's any feedback and someone in the back says, "I thought there was supposed to be lunch." The partner VP slaps his head, he had the food delivered to the other room. So he runs out of the room and goes to the other building (a 1/4 of a mile away)

Well, the other room had thought the food was for them so they ate it. So the VP takes his employees to the cafeteria and buys as many pre-made sandwiches he can. Meanwhile, I have to start my part. Since everyone is tired, and hungry and in the dark people just zone out. I might as well had been presenting to a wall at that point. And if not by then when the VP and his employees came back with their sandwiches I totally should have stopped, but we had started about an hour late and I had to make up time. After I finish the whole room is silent, people look totally dazed. 

Then the partner for their "guided tech tour" hands each attendee a book and says, "Here you go. Read this book and follow the steps." No trainer, no MC, no guide, nothing. But the clients of the partner's software apparently weren't set up correctly so everyone started getting errors and after like 5 minutes a quarter of the attendees leave. I step outside and talk to the VP to be like "That was easily the quietest audience I've ever had." The VP was like "Yeah, we probably shouldn't have turned off the lights, it put everyone to sleep. I wish we would've done this on Thursday instead. People don't show up for Monday events because they're too busy catching up from the weekend." So I obviously asked, "Why didn't you guys schedule it for Thursday then?" The answer?, "We couldn't find a room for Thursday."

:beli

After bursting out into mad laughter at the VP I walked back into the room and saw another quarter of the people left and I overheard on of the VP's employees tell an attendee who was having problems with the walkthrough, "You probably want to save here, just in case it crashes." I was like :shaq2
grabbed my stuff and left, when the VP was like "Are you leaving?" I gave him the :ufup look and just left
que

benjipwns

« Reply #2199 on: April 19, 2016, 12:09:04 AM »
d asks if there's any feedback and someone in the back says, "I thought there was supposed to be lunch." The partner VP slaps his head, he had the food delivered to the other room. So he runs out of the room and goes to the other building (a 1/4 of a mile away)

Well, the other room had thought the food was for them so they ate it.
nice

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2200 on: April 19, 2016, 12:30:41 AM »
There are few things worse than working your ass off to meet a deadline only to realize someone else involved didn't do their shit. Even if it doesn't reflect on you, the realization that you wasted time is always a killer. I haven't had that happen in a long time thankfully.

You know the VP probably told people "I was able to successfully adapt to a rapidly changing situation but unfortunately the receptionist and Puppy were not as well prepared for things" :doge

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2201 on: April 19, 2016, 12:55:20 AM »

This made me laugh so hard that I almost choked.

Stealth edit: Start shopping your résumé around.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2202 on: April 19, 2016, 09:12:24 AM »
I tunes changed how I upload music to my ipod again.  Mother fuckers. 

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2203 on: April 19, 2016, 10:42:38 AM »

This made me laugh so hard that I almost choked.

Stealth edit: Start shopping your résumé around.
And miss out on shit like this? Nah man, I'm riding this train til it's off the tracks...well more so off the tracks.
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2204 on: April 19, 2016, 12:17:18 PM »
Is there such a thing as a job with a predictable schedule now-a-days?

I'm in desperate need of finding one that does.

I keep on telling my creative director I'm fine with working 10 hour days from Monday to Thursday because that's when I'm the most mentally prepped to tackle a shit load of work.

Instead I'm getting slammed with shit on Friday and expecting it all to be done on Monday.

And then people wonder I am such a wreck when I come in Monday.

Uh... I dunno? I guess it's because I didn't get to rest on the FUCKING WEEKEND like everybody else!

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #2205 on: April 19, 2016, 12:46:23 PM »
tech support at a call center? that was pretty consistent when I worked for one.
nat

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2206 on: April 19, 2016, 12:47:09 PM »
Tech support at a community college or university?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2207 on: April 19, 2016, 03:15:32 PM »

I keep on telling my creative director I'm fine with working 10 hour days from Monday to Thursday because that's when I'm the most mentally prepped to tackle a shit load of work.

Instead I'm getting slammed with shit on Friday and expecting it all to be done on Monday.

Uh... I dunno? I guess it's because I didn't get to rest on the FUCKING WEEKEND like everybody else!
Stop delivering man!
Someone comes back and says "I need this by monday!" On a friday then your reply should be "K, you'll have it by then, but I wont be in on Monday/Tuesday".
If they don't like it, then you should reply that they should have told you earlier or wait until it can be done at a reasonable hour. Honestly, you teach your employer how to treat you.  I get emails with stupid questions on the weekend, even if I know the answer I wont reply until Monday because I find you answer one thing on the weekend you'll spend the whole weekend doing work.
que

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2208 on: April 19, 2016, 03:55:21 PM »
Helps to have a boss that backs you up too. Our has repeatedly let people know that any requests made after 3pm probably won't get completed until the next day, and if they are made on Friday you can't expect a resolution until Monday. That alone has removed a ton of stress of our backs.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2209 on: April 19, 2016, 04:06:27 PM »
No one is gonna back me up at this place.

It's just best that I find work elsewhere.

Tasty

« Reply #2210 on: April 19, 2016, 04:09:54 PM »

I'd back you up... into me :phil

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2211 on: April 19, 2016, 04:16:26 PM »

Tasty

« Reply #2212 on: April 19, 2016, 04:43:40 PM »

you're gay

we get it

:umad

If the hotdog bar-style humor isn't for you, then maybe your fine ass better sit down on another site's dick.  :heh

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2213 on: April 19, 2016, 08:07:46 PM »

you're gay

we get it
You got a thing against gay subtext? You're in the wrong site mother fucker :bolo
que

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #2214 on: April 19, 2016, 11:35:47 PM »
At work today I was sitting on a bench on my break and some kind of insect landed on my pantleg. I went to gently brush it off and the stupid thing disintegrated into a fine black mist all over my pantleg. It was the strangest thing, there were no guts or anything, just an inch and half streak of black powder on my leg that wouldn't brush off. So I had to decide if it would be worse to have this obvious black streak on my leg, or try to wash it off and have a larger wet spot there. This was my upper leg by the way.
WDW

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2215 on: April 20, 2016, 12:30:56 AM »
Lost two hours today trying to track down something in Maya that I knew how to do just fine last month.  :-\

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2216 on: April 20, 2016, 01:11:00 AM »
Decided to go to bed early (8 pm) so I can tackle a bunch of work early in the morning.

It's 1 am and haven't been able to fall asleep... and I'm wide WIDE awake.

Fuck it, I guess it's back to the office again.  :-\

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2217 on: April 20, 2016, 03:48:50 AM »
5 hour energy is coursing through my veins. I'm going to be such a joy to be around when everyone comes in at 9 am. :woody

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2218 on: April 20, 2016, 02:11:36 PM »
New lab I work at has much worse management than old one (ie: they fuck up and I'm redoing last week's work in 2 days) and it looks like I was definitely lied to in the interview with regards to responsibilities and new things to learn where it's even more repetitive than my last job. The money is better tho so I'm going to look for a new job (in a research lab if possible)and hopefully bail before the summer crunch period.

Plus I have to punch a clock. Even when I go to lunch. Just so cheap.

you're gay

we get it

this post made me look way too anti-gay :goty

and then I took an L from andy :goty which, coincidentally, looks like a penis and balls when you rotate it 90 degrees clockwise
:bluesteel :whoo

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2219 on: April 20, 2016, 11:45:58 PM »

You're in a tough spot bryh.  Now that you've done that a few times it will be expect and not only that, if you want to go back to four 10s, they will get pissed off.

If you have the balls to do so (it's tough for a wagecuck), then talk about it with your boss, assuming everyone else gets by with 40 hours a week.  If everyone else is working all hours, then this will be a lot harder.

If you don't have the balls, say you're going to be out of the area for the weekend for family reasons.  Turn off your cell phone (if you have a company cell), don't check your work e-mail, just unplug for the weekend.  I'm sure they won't be too happy but you can begin the process of transitioning away from working insane hours.

Either option may lead to losing your job, which is BS, but it may happen (again, I know those wagecuck feels).  Then again, if they continue to drive you into the ground, these places tend to treat you more like a disposable commodity and as such, you will be fired for some insignificant reason than promoted.  Also there is the issue of working there in the first place; any place that gets pissed that you don't want to have some time to yourself (exceptions: managerial duties, startups where you get a share of the company, high level positions) isn't one you want to be working.
🍆🍆