Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 615858 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #4322 on: May 04, 2020, 08:18:58 PM »
i dunno who the broad is but did they go to an NZ corona bunker? neil pls :-\ :lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4323 on: May 04, 2020, 08:28:58 PM »
A growing number of Americans want to tear down what it’s taken us 250 years to build—and they’ll start by canceling our shared history, ideals, and culture.

Traditional areas of civic agreement are vanishing. We can’t agree on what makes America special. We can’t even agree that America is special. We’re coming to the point that we can’t even agree what the word America itself means. “Disintegrationists” say we’re stronger together, but their assault on America’s history, philosophy, and culture will only tear us apart.

Who are the disintegrationists? From Howard Zinn’s A People’s History of the United States to the New York Times’ 1619 project, many modern analyses view American history through the lens of competing oppressions, a racist and corrupt experiment from the very beginning. They see American philosophy as a lie – beautiful words pasted over a thoroughly rotted system. They see America’s culture of rights as a façade that merely reinforces traditional hierarchies of power.

Disintegrationist attacks on the values that built our nation are insidious because they replace each foundational belief, from the rights to free speech and self-defense to the importance of marriage and faith communities, with nothing more than an increased reliance on the government.

This twisted disintegrationist vision replaces the traditional “unionist” understanding that all Americans are united in a shared striving toward the perfection of universal ideals.

How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps shows that to be a cohesive nation we have to uphold foundational truths about ourselves, our history, and reality itself—to be unionists instead of disintegrationists. Shapiro offers a vital warning that if we don’t recover these shared truths, our future—our union—as a great country is threatened with destruction.
Step One: Disintergrationism
Step Two: ?
Step Three: Profit

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4324 on: May 04, 2020, 08:39:24 PM »
i dunno who the broad is but did they go to an NZ corona bunker? neil pls :-\ :lol

She's a musician-singer that do "dark cabaret" so basically snob goth. They are somewhat of a power geek couple ( >:( ). I don't mind it (her first albums, I guess, I wasn't the one in the couple listening to it) but I know she's divisive. That patron post is pretty bad.
ὕβρις

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4325 on: May 04, 2020, 09:02:35 PM »
snip
the know your enemy guys just did an episode where they get asked which conservative thinker would they say knows the left the best and the ex-conservative confesses that the only leftward thinkers the right ever mentioned were chomsky and zinn. like, if they werent on a barnes and noble shelf, they didnt exist.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4326 on: May 04, 2020, 09:19:16 PM »
She's a musician-singer that do "dark cabaret" so basically snob goth.
:beli

They are somewhat of a power geek couple ( >:( ).
:trash

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4327 on: May 04, 2020, 09:30:36 PM »
A growing number of Americans want to tear down what it’s taken us 250 years to build—and they’ll start by canceling our shared history, ideals, and culture.

Traditional areas of civic agreement are vanishing. We can’t agree on what makes America special. We can’t even agree that America is special. We’re coming to the point that we can’t even agree what the word America itself means. “Disintegrationists” say we’re stronger together, but their assault on America’s history, philosophy, and culture will only tear us apart.

Who are the disintegrationists? From Howard Zinn’s A People’s History of the United States to the New York Times’ 1619 project, many modern analyses view American history through the lens of competing oppressions, a racist and corrupt experiment from the very beginning. They see American philosophy as a lie – beautiful words pasted over a thoroughly rotted system. They see America’s culture of rights as a façade that merely reinforces traditional hierarchies of power.

Disintegrationist attacks on the values that built our nation are insidious because they replace each foundational belief, from the rights to free speech and self-defense to the importance of marriage and faith communities, with nothing more than an increased reliance on the government.

This twisted disintegrationist vision replaces the traditional “unionist” understanding that all Americans are united in a shared striving toward the perfection of universal ideals.

How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps shows that to be a cohesive nation we have to uphold foundational truths about ourselves, our history, and reality itself—to be unionists instead of disintegrationists. Shapiro offers a vital warning that if we don’t recover these shared truths, our future—our union—as a great country is threatened with destruction.
Step One: Disintergrationism
Step Two: ?
Step Three: Profit

How dare these disintergrationists talk about America's problems?! They should love America and freedom more instead! :bolo
dog

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #4328 on: May 05, 2020, 12:06:13 AM »

She's a musician-singer that do "dark cabaret" so basically snob goth. They are somewhat of a power geek couple ( >:( ). I don't mind it (her first albums, I guess, I wasn't the one in the couple listening to it) but I know she's divisive. That patron post is pretty bad.

watching the first performance i could find of hers  :cac  :brazilcry :PP

type of performer that would cover creep on ukelele and her audience would be like whoa thats edgy
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 12:10:46 AM by naff »
◕‿◕

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4329 on: May 05, 2020, 12:10:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/buttpraxis/status/1257378379277484032

:tocry king you're too good for this dumb biiiaaatch

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4330 on: May 05, 2020, 12:12:28 AM »

Wow, the nerve of those college intellectuals. Where do they get the idea that respect for the fellow, full (5/5 parts) man wasn't intended from the start?

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4331 on: May 05, 2020, 01:30:04 AM »
thought about posting some NRx wank in here but I am legit concerned about it's ability to melt the brains of people who love internet or need theoretical justifications for why WH40K will be real.

do it you heretic

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4333 on: May 05, 2020, 01:43:10 AM »
calvinists rekt

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4334 on: May 05, 2020, 01:50:01 AM »
all those nestorian muslims

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4335 on: May 05, 2020, 02:12:10 AM »
so the jews do run the world  :doge

Oblivion

« Reply #4336 on: May 05, 2020, 02:15:54 AM »
man cant help but wank on his death bed ::)

hey, he's gonna die valiantly in war

twitter war, sure

but war nonetheless  :usacry :american

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4337 on: May 05, 2020, 02:21:37 AM »
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4338 on: May 05, 2020, 02:29:58 AM »
he would probably livestream his final moments
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4339 on: May 05, 2020, 03:49:14 AM »
“Bury me with my....MAGA hat.”
©@©™

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #4340 on: May 05, 2020, 06:27:44 AM »
thought about posting some NRx wank in here but I am legit concerned about it's ability to melt the brains of people who love internet or need theoretical justifications for why WH40K will be real.

I recently reread The Dark Enlightenment Manifesto actually because Crash Dummy is forcing me to force us both read early Nick Land and I think the thing that sticks out the most to me is the completely shit-for-brains understanding of economics underlying so much of it, even by marginalist standards. Lots of references to "kicking the can down the road", hard currency goldbug quackery - hardly the incisive critique of progress it claims to be. After chatting with him for like fifteen minutes I can confirm Curtis Yarvin is indeed also that dumb.

The other thing that sticks out to me is that "all politics in interracial countries becomes racialized" does a lot of heavy lifting which probably comes naturally to a quasi-schizoid white guy from the UK but as someone from California it just makes me lol
Just want to clarify that I am the victim here. Also, Land is so much more fun when you don’t even try to parse theory from fiction

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4342 on: May 05, 2020, 07:34:47 AM »
Wank baby moving to the e-thot game.
https://www.instagram.com/jacobawohl/

Edit : Sorry, "Fitness Guru".
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8221575/Right-wing-conspiracy-theorist-Trump-activist-Jacob-Wohl-switches-careers-fitness-guru.html

The staunch Trump supporter is known for being a 'political prodigy'

:mueller

An earlier version of the hastily-written website read: 'People have watched in real time on Instagram as Jacob Wohl has achieved a stunning physique and incredible strenght [sic] gains in just 100 days. Now the exact fitness and diet plan the [sic] he follows is available to you.'
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 07:39:48 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Oblivion

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
QED

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4345 on: May 05, 2020, 09:17:54 AM »
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1257614854053126144

check back in a year when bill checks himself into rehab for a xanny addiction

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #4346 on: May 05, 2020, 10:47:15 AM »
Found this on that Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/alpharivelino/status/1257674254524481536

Saw that 213372BU was complaining about August Ames pre and post excessive plastic surgery. Not that I'm picking on you my man, but someone could have totally thrown this in your face as a friendly ribbing.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Though I agree with your take on August. It's always a matter of how the plastic surgery looks and I guess what mood I'm in. At least with make up it's a quick on or off situation. With excessive blatant plastic surgery, not so much.
[close]

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4347 on: May 05, 2020, 12:51:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1257649707947606018

Dave Rubin surprisingly shook at the free market of individual opinions.
 :whatsthedeal
ὕβρις

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4349 on: May 05, 2020, 08:31:14 PM »
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1257614854053126144

check back in a year when bill checks himself into rehab for a xanny addiction
Why isn't he taking Hydroxychloroquine who knows it might just help what the hell does he have to lose doesn't he support the President?
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4351 on: May 06, 2020, 01:33:15 AM »
You can't OWN property, man!
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4354 on: May 06, 2020, 06:07:35 AM »
marx was a notorious chaser errone knows that :doge
(ice)

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:00:04 AM by Crash Dummy »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4356 on: May 06, 2020, 07:34:05 AM »
Oh my god it's real  :neogaf
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4357 on: May 06, 2020, 02:49:31 PM »
https://twitter.com/Vanessa_ABee/status/1257864893723705344

:ussrcry

Edit : Wait he also sent a motivation letter to the Daily Mail to explicitly be the pet leftist lashing out commenting on Labour and the British Left ?
 :lol
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:37:08 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4358 on: May 07, 2020, 10:41:26 AM »
How the fuck did DSP get away with this bankruptcy scam  :) :neogaf

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4359 on: May 07, 2020, 12:36:34 PM »

He can’t keep getting away with it! :dsp
©@©™

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #4360 on: May 07, 2020, 12:39:27 PM »
Medhi Hansan was okay follow until the primary was ending. Damn, he took a turn.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4361 on: May 07, 2020, 03:45:39 PM »

for a brief moment today I felt some genuine respect for the lengths this guy would go to for the grift. A brief moment :dead

Tripon

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4363 on: May 07, 2020, 05:02:32 PM »

for a brief moment today I felt some genuine respect for the lengths this guy would go to for the grift. A brief moment :dead

People just got their hopes way too high up about all this. He was never going to jail. I expected he'd fuck it up and not get Chapter 7 since that's what he looked for, and DSP usually fails completely at anything he tries to accomplish himself, so I suppose I'm a bit disappoint it didn't get turned into 13 or thrown away.

It still isn't some grand triumph where he's completely cleared all his issues and "won". The fact that he even declared bankruptcy in of itself after 11 years of making plenty of money is a huge loss for DSP. The fact that the bankruptcy declaration showed us public info that proved had 130k debt in 14 credit cards was already the outcome most of us wanted out of this. DSP himself tried to shill it as an amazing fix that cleans all his problems away, just like he used to sell the payment plans he'd get on if he just got enough money to get there, and what did those lead to? Answer: More debt and more begging. His unpaid taxes still need to be paid, those aren't going anywhere. His mortage still needs to be paid, he doesn't own his WAkhando. He might still have to pay some 40k to MidFirst for the CT condo since they got their way earlier. We might be getting all new begathons soon actually.

Reality of all this is we already got our gold dust, and people got greedy expecting way more to happen. Yes, I expected DSP to fail even harder with this. Because he's DSP and he's just that stupid. So his grand victory is that he didn't fail even harder than he already did. His cheap bankruptcy mill lawyer pulled through after all and he didn't fail completely, so all he's really done is pay someone to do a thing and sit there snorting and waiting and filling papers poorly, and the lawyer made it all work out. He wants to shill that as if HE won (except he can't because "legally obligated not to speak of this dood"). And all that's really happened is he got some of his debt cleared, while the whole situation in of itself is already a massive loss for his glorious 11 year legacy; his "successful business" and "getting to do what I love for a living" led to him declaring bankruptcy. The paypigs want to take any victory to flaunt it as well, because they're invested in this US vs THEM mentality to justify their whaling. Hence why he got some half a grand yesterday, because of course he would.

Major takeaway is that the only interesting arc to look forward to might have concluded, and DSP now returns to being boring as all fuck again. Without drama, who cares to watch him just sit there poorly playing games he has no interest in and repeating the same "I can't tell you why but it's for a good cause and I really need tips the most now"-shtick every day. And that's bad for him too, because people tune out of his boring ass streams and he'll have to create new drama then to get his viewership and khantributions back.

©@©™

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4364 on: May 07, 2020, 11:37:49 PM »
:dead

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4365 on: May 08, 2020, 12:18:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1252583111621144576
meant to respond to this when it was posted... one of the tranches of this film is that biofuel isn't actually green energy, which is really misleading and oversimplified. Biofuel is carbon neutral if the net biomass harvested = the net biomass produced because growth recaptures the carbon in the air. In some places we aren't planting fast enough for that to be true yet, but in some places we are. It is a component of a climate change strategy.

There are valid points made in the rest of the film, but as is typical for forums poster documentary filmmaker Moore it's amateurish and sloppy.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4367 on: May 08, 2020, 05:54:10 AM »
Oh that's my wank bae from earlier, cool.

Wank matrioshka
ὕβρις

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #4368 on: May 08, 2020, 09:04:39 AM »

Tripon

« Reply #4370 on: May 08, 2020, 12:31:34 PM »
That the coronavirus is overhyped and the country never should have closed. And it's the flu bro.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #4371 on: May 08, 2020, 12:35:23 PM »
The US will be at 100,000 COVID-19 deaths by the end of May with all these lockdown measures. Without lockdown measures, I don't know how we don't reach millions of deaths (this assumes the 1% fatality rate which is seen in NYC plus the high basic reproduction rate).

Also, I doubt a large portion of the pop in 1968 could work from home. It probably wouldn't have been at all feasible.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4372 on: May 08, 2020, 12:44:01 PM »
Pretty sure a large portion of the pop had to work at home in 1968, chauvinist. 

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4373 on: May 08, 2020, 01:00:15 PM »
she's citing 100k deaths over two years to the hong kong flu vs 76k in like two months. so either disingenuous or distinguished mentally-challenged

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4374 on: May 08, 2020, 01:01:17 PM »
she's citing 100k deaths over two years to the hong kong flu vs 76k in like two months. so either disingenuous or distinguished mentally-challenged fellowed

It's Laura Ingraham, so you can assume both.
dog

Tripon

« Reply #4375 on: May 08, 2020, 01:59:42 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4376 on: May 08, 2020, 05:40:56 PM »

:doge
🤴

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4377 on: May 08, 2020, 06:12:14 PM »
Should have had Bernie asking for financial support

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4379 on: May 09, 2020, 02:10:35 AM »
Glenn Beck is writing erotic Bernie Sanders fanfiction now? A job's a job in this economy, I guess.
©@©™