Author Topic: Opie and Anthony  (Read 2390 times)

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
Opie and Anthony
« on: August 01, 2006, 03:31:48 AM »
Does anyone else listen? I got a bunch of old stuff from a few years back and this shit is golden. Does anyone know where I can hear/download new broadcasts for free?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: Opie and Anthony
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 03:33:34 AM »
You probably have to pay, they're on one of those satellite radio networks.  They're funny in small doses.  They rely too much on second tier comedians to form some kind of defensive circle that props up O & A.
PSP

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 03:35:26 AM »
You probably have to pay, they're on one of those satellite radio networks.  They're funny in small doses.  They rely too much on second tier comedians to form some kind of defensive circle that props up O & A.
Care to elaborate?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 03:36:56 AM »
Basically, if someone legitimately attacks them, they rely on Jim Norton or Rich Voz to go, "omg do u know who u r [enter insult here] these guys are RADIO MASTERS omg u suck here are some more random insults!"

And basically, O & A just laugh as loud as possible to overpower the guest.
PSP

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 03:39:16 AM »
Basically, if someone legitimately attacks them, they rely on Jim Norton or Rich Voz to go, "omg do u know who u r [enter insult here] these guys are RADIO MASTERS omg u suck here are some more random insults!"

And basically, O & A just laugh as loud as possible to overpower the guest.
I agree, to an extent. I also don't like how they have distinguished mentally-challenged guests... they do some cold shit in that regard.

But the way they blast Vos on the regular cracks me up, and so do Jim Norton's rants.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 03:40:24 AM »
Yeah.  They're a little too cold for me.  I grew up on Don & Mike anyway.  Their short lived feud with them was pretty entertaining.  Disc jockey feuds rocked back in the day.
PSP

Bacon

• MEMBER #37
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 08:41:50 AM »
http://bitemytorrent.com/

The first 3 hours of their show are on regular radio, then they do the next 2-3 hours at XM.

The Don & Mike feud died when Don's wife got killed.

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 08:46:46 AM »
http://bitemytorrent.com/

The first 3 hours of their show are on regular radio, then they do the next 2-3 hours at XM.

The Don & Mike feud died when Don's wife got killed.
Good look dunney...

turbos

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 10:12:53 AM »
F O&A

listen to Stern

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 10:57:16 AM »
F O&A

listen to Stern

I concure, but Artie really needs to shape up, the sugar coma, he is in is pretty pathetic.

I watched the day Cabbie got out, hopefully he get's a show.

Wii

turbos

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 11:14:05 AM »
I <3 Artie he's the best thing about the show. While I hope he doesnt get in any real physical health problems, I love hearing about how much crap he eats.

+1 Crazy Cabbie show

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 12:23:04 PM »
Artie is the only worthwhile aspect of Stern. His stories are golden. Though, Howard's voice cracks me up. His dirty old man routine is funny as hell.