It looks like Robert Blake.

Holy shit, yeah, especially around the mouth.  FREAKY.  :o
PS4

aoi tsuki

Re: Yo
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2007, 03:13:08 AM »

Aint nothing wrong with posting hot babes. With clothes on anyway. Like this:

(Image removed from quote.)
Even with the cheesy glamor blur applied, you can tell she's in her late forties and not a hot babe,

JJR

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2007, 08:20:27 AM »
i wasn't talkin' to you, roman. your pedophilia is...disgusting. but it is the sort of pedophilia that hippies practice, because they don't see age, right. they see the whole thing, not just the age, but the whole thing. like the past doesn't matter because the future is where they're going. you get?

W/e I'd rather be married to Ann Coulter.

JJR

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2007, 12:21:53 PM »

Mmmmm mmmm hot!!!  :o

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »
Man Drinky, I don't know how your going to handle being a father when your kid hits her teens. I have a younger sister and I've wanted to slap that sassy face a few times. Makes me hate other local doods!

I don't think I EVER want a daughter, I won't be able to handle the teenage years! ;_;

Me neither. My younger sister used to think the biggest fucking scumbags were cool, because they were 'nice' to her.

you too?  right now she's dating a guy 15 years her senior (she's 21 but not as mature as she should be) and he's a total dick.  hasn't even been over to meet my parents yet.  whatever I'm married and out of the house, don't have to deal with that.  :maf

spoiler (click to show/hide)
though I'd still want to hospitalize the guy, i know him
[close]
:)