Author Topic: XBLA next week: Fatal Fury Special (400), Cyberball 2072 (400), plus price drops  (Read 608 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/08/30/552943.aspx

It's Labor Day weekend here in the US, and so lots of folks will be heading to the lake/ocean/park (or to their basement to hang out on Xbox LIVE).  We're celebrating by letting you know what's shipping next week a little early, and announcing a "sale" on a few Xbox LIVE Arcade titles this weekend. 

Cyberball 2072 and Fatal Fury Special are coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade next week, Wednesday, September 5, beginning at 9 AM GMT (2:00 AM PDT). Both are 400 points.

On top of that, four Xbox LIVE Arcade favorites will be available for half their regular price this weekend. Small Arms and Zuma Deluxe will be 400 points (regularly 800), and Gauntlet  and Dig Dug will be only 200 points.  Buy them beginning at 12 AM GMT on Sunday, September 2 (5 PM. PDT on Saturday, September 1) and continuing through 11: 59 p.m. GMT (4:59 p.m. PDT).  Don't miss out!
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
how many points is sotn?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
fat

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Xbox LIVE Arcade favorites will be available for half their regular price this weekend. Small Arms and Zuma Deluxe

:lol
o_0

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
I may buy Gauntlet for 200 pts
乱学者

Fox In The Snow

Fatal Fury is a must buy at that price, cant wait. Pity the 360 pad is terrible. I tried the Street Fighter demo and half the time I couldn't do shoryuken's.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I'd buy 2 dollar gauntlet. 

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
finally zuma hits the price point it should have been at on day 1.  must buy for me.
pyh