Author Topic: Britney Spears embarasses herself in front of her peers with disastrous VMA show  (Read 6932 times)

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
I don't see how everyone's all "OMG SHE'S SO FAT". One thing I always liked about her was that she wasn't rail-thin like every other chick pop-singer. She had a body more comparable to a real woman. My body is closer to hers than to like, Christina Aguilera's, and I think that's okay.

She isn't fat, but she doesn't have the tummy anymore to be able to wear stuff like that. But she's had 2 babies, boys at that, so it's to be expected. I think a different, less-revealing but still sexy outfit would have been much better for her.

I didn't see the performance, I'm just going on pictures. I did hear it today on the radio though and it sounded like a wreck. :(

Does gender of the babies make a difference in weight gain? That is kind of weird, I wonder why that is.

Every mother I've ever known has gained more weight/carried the weight throughout more of her body when carrying boys as opposed to girls. I've heard that you also burn more calories per day while carrying a boy.

Why is that? Because men are out to screw us from the moment the testosterone flood makes them male. ;)
:-*

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
she might not look THAT bad (considering it wasn't too long ago she was bald and w/o underwear in public) but her dancing sucked.  apparently MTV hyped this as the RETURN OF BRITNEY or something.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Anyone have another link to the video?  The dailymotion link is dead.
ど助平

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Kanye and Justice were robbed. Rhianna's video is average compared to those. Justice should have won; hell even Kanye admitted that their video was the best

There's no way a station as commercial as MTV is gonna give awards to something like Justice (if its the Justice I'm thinking of)...
^_^

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
It is no longer cool to tell people I met Britney Spears randomly in a bar in San Diego a few years ago.  :-\
hib