Author Topic: You Kids Might Enjoy This (I Met PD, AAAND I Have Pictures)  (Read 7367 times)

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Re: You Kids Might Enjoy This (I Met PD, AAAND I Have Pictures)
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2007, 09:35:52 PM »
You failed.
PS4

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »
You failed.

Only because we all already know that they have been engaging in sexual activity for months now.

Real megaton will be when they announce the Canadian marriage and invite us all to the wedding.   

I bet PD will look swell in a tux and Cheebs will just love getting his pre-wedding makeover with his all girlfriends.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2007, 10:32:27 PM »

Only because we all already know that they have been engaging in sexual activity for months now.

Real megaton will be when they announce the Canadian marriage and invite us all to the wedding.  

I bet PD will look swell in a tux and Cheebs will just love getting his pre-wedding makeover with his all girlfriends.

I guess everybody's in agreement that Cheebs is the woman in that relationship. :lol
PS4

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2007, 10:59:42 PM »

I guess everybody's in agreement that Cheebs is the woman in that relationship. :lol
Ichirou stop fucking obsessing about me. Thank you, it's fucking annoying. This is like your 138991931th post today about how I look or how "girly" I am.
hib

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2007, 11:00:58 PM »
Like I said he didn't look girly irl. The pics don't do him justice which was weird. But Cheebs you're pretty skinny, or maybe it was the tight jeans  :o

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2007, 11:02:19 PM »
Like I said he didn't look girly irl. The pics don't do him justice which was weird. But Cheebs you're pretty skinny, or maybe it was the tight jeans  :o

hahahaha, holy shit, you were looking at his tight jeans.

Ichirou stop fucking obsessing about me. Thank you, it's fucking annoying. This is like your 138991931th post today about how I look or how "girly" I am.

You know you love the attention, goldilocks. :heartbeat
PS4

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2007, 11:04:14 PM »
Describe my whole wardrobe and hair while you are at it.
hib

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2007, 11:06:12 PM »
Describe my whole wardrobe and hair while you are at it.

Huh, hush, sweet Charlotte.  PD, tell us moar about how sexy you thought he looked in them tight jeans.
PS4

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2007, 11:10:54 PM »

You know you love the attention, goldilocks. :heartbeat
You know, one would think you would stop after everyone made fun of you yesterday. Personal attacks are the Ichirou style I take it.

Anyway, PD post exactly detailed how I looked for everyone :heart
hib

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2007, 11:12:39 PM »
Both you fegs suck at flaming.  STFU

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2007, 11:14:04 PM »
I've never mocked Ichirou's looks or his family have I? Thats all he does to me. I am just defending myself. He brings up how I look in every fucking thread I post in. It's getting a bit fucking annoying. No one but him cares.
hib

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2007, 11:15:20 PM »
I've never mocked Ichirou's looks or his family have I? Thats all he does to me. I am just defending myself. He brings up how I look in every fucking thread.

Dude, you seriously love the attention.  The other day I stopped talking to you on AIM and you kept messaging me for like thirty minutes afterwards.  Don't act the victim, when you know you LOVE IT. :lol

I am sorry about making fun of your family, though, I do apologize for that.  I was pretty wasted that night.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2007, 11:15:42 PM »
wtf is this drama? Yeah the thread wasn't what I hoped, but geez that doesn't mean fuck it up with more bullshit. We will get better pics asap geez

Cheebs looked fine to me, albeit clearly metrosexual. I dressed pretty casual 

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2007, 11:16:08 PM »
I thought I was cool with you. You mocking my looks in every damn thread is getting really annoying, can't you just stop that please? I don't want the drama but you bring up your thoughts on how "gay" I am or my hair in all my posts lately. So no, I don't like it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:18:23 PM by Gay Boy »
hib

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2007, 11:20:01 PM »
I thought I was cool with you. You mocking my looks in every damn thread is getting really annoying, can't you just stop that please? I don't want the drama but you bring up your thoughts on how "gay" I am or my hair in all my posts lately. So no, I don't like it.

Uhm, but your name is Gay Boy.  That's a name you gave to yourself.

I don't know why you thought you were cool with me.  I've found you incredibly annoying because you've been attention whoring for a long while now.  I'm just giving you what you want, basically.  You should be happy.
PS4

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2007, 11:22:19 PM »

Uhm, but your name is Gay Boy.  That's a name you gave to yourself.

I don't know why you thought you were cool with me.  I've found you incredibly annoying because you've been attention whoring for a long while now.  I'm just giving you what you want, basically.  You should be happy.
Yeah, I don't want to be called gay and have my hair and how I look mocked in every thread I post in though. I am asking you to please stop. If I am such an attention whore then I doubt I would be asking hell pleading with you to please get over it. Jesus, cant you get back to mocking my movie tastes instead of my hair for once?
hib

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2007, 11:25:41 PM »
Yes, I think we've all given him a hard enough time about his hair, and nows the time to stop.  Besides I want them to meet again so we can get better pics.

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2007, 11:27:04 PM »
Well everyone else was pretty jokey about it and on topic, Ichi goes on and on and on about it
hib

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2007, 11:27:27 PM »
Okay.  I will only talk about your effeminate looks, $60 haircut, and attention whoring behavior in threads where you are actually attention whoring.  I think that's fair.

P.S.  Everybody wasn't actually being jokey, dude.  Your hair is fucking awful.
PS4

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2007, 11:28:22 PM »
Okay.  I will only talk about your effeminate looks, $60 haircut, and attention whoring behavior in threads where you are actually attention whoring.  I think that's fair.

P.S.  Everybody wasn't actually being jokey, dude.  Your hair is fucking awful.
Wow, you really can't drop it can you?
hib

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2007, 11:33:57 PM »
I just told you I was only going to mock you in threads where you are attention whoring.  This counts as one, since the whole point of it was "WAOW LOOK AT ME I MET PD HERE ARE PIX"
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »
jeez Ichi can you just drop it? I thought we all moved past pranks and flame wars. I like you but what the fuck. This thread was a dud, WE KNOW. It'll be fixed. Chill out and get back to being the cool guy I know you are

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2007, 11:35:05 PM »
jeez Ichi can you just drop it? I thought we all moved past pranks and flame wars. I like you but what the fuck. This thread was a dud, WE KNOW. It'll be fixed. Chill out and get back to being the cool guy I know you are

Okay, man.  Because you're the one asking.
PS4

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2007, 11:36:01 PM »
I just told you I was only going to mock you in threads where you are attention whoring.  This counts as one, since the whole point of it was "WAOW LOOK AT ME I MET PD HERE ARE PIX"
So what if you think I am attention whore? You don't need to bring up fucking PERSONAL attacks nonstop. And apparently I attention whore in nearly half the threads the last two days based on how you post about me. Just fucking stop, ok? Attack my movie tastes, music tastes, etc. Personal attacks are just so fucking stupid and make you look petty and it gets on my nerves.

Edit: I hope you are serious. Seriously not one more crack about how I look or my personal life, ok?
hib

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2007, 11:38:40 PM »
I'll do my best.
PS4

Gay Boy

• McAmnesty
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2007, 11:41:25 PM »
Thank you.
hib

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2007, 11:58:58 AM »
if cheebs is tired of having his sexuality questioned, why is he throwing a hissy fit like a woman?  :P

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2007, 12:01:23 PM »
ICHI, LEAVE GAY BOY ALONE. >:(
zzz

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2007, 12:04:19 PM »
I already said I would!
PS4

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Cheebs and Ichirou are complete cunts.
UK

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2007, 12:08:46 PM »
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Cheebs and Ichirou are complete cunts.

This is true.
PS4