Author Topic: Let's get it ON: GOTY  (Read 11688 times)

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Re: Let's get it ON: GOTY
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2007, 10:22:41 PM »
warcock  :heartbeat

One of my buddies who played cs says the same thing.

(but he's playing on 360 with me)  :o  :-*
AMC

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2007, 12:12:03 AM »
EDF3 or whatever, it's basically what musuo games would be if they didn't suck shit. Orange Box and VF5 are also up there.

:bow $30

Wait, what?  It's nothing like a Musou game.  And it's a budget game that was released at a higher price (yes, even the $30 U.S. price is too high compared to the $20 previous versions).  Plus EDF2 on PS2 is the better game...it may look worse, but it has another playable character and more weapons.
I haven't played a musou game since DW2 excluding the N3 demo so my opinion on them might be off, but isn't it the same principle (slaughtering a bunch of remedial underpowered enemies) just with guns opposed to swords? Budget or not I easily had more fun with that game than I did with most of the other releases this year, although CoD4, VF5, and TF2 are indeed awesome.
orl

warcock

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2007, 02:23:26 AM »
warcock  :heartbeat

One of my buddies who played cs says the same thing.

(but he's playing on 360 with me)  :o  :-*
Cajole i feel sad for you in all your cod4 love. Dude mouse/key difference = heaven and earth. But i dunno i mean does it matter if you dont play competitively? Prolly not. It makes the game that much more involved though. FPSs for warcock are serious buisness so eh. I hate nade spam.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2007, 02:31:56 AM »
I know you're serious business. It's why I love you.

And nah, I don't play competitively. Never have, never will. Probably why it doesn't matter. Of course, I prefer a mouse and keyboard, it's why you saw me playing TF2 on my PC (even though it's a piece of shit) instead of the 360. On the other hand, I have a half dozen friends that will own COD4 and it will all be on 360. So of course I'll get it for that besides the point that my laptop won't run it anyhow.

PS: Feel sorry for my friend as well. He built a gaming PC a couple of years back but stopped using it and games pretty much exclusively on his 360 now. He played the COD4 beta and loved it and loves the game now of course.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 02:33:56 AM by CajoleJuice »
AMC