Author Topic: Gamestop backlash is baaaddd...  (Read 1572 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Gamestop backlash is baaaddd...
« on: March 20, 2008, 12:28:10 AM »
gamecrazy store manager was nice to me and even laughed at my distinguished mentally-challenged jokes. best of all, he expressed appreciation for wild arms xf, and called casual/wii gamers distinguished mentally-challenged fellows. gamestop fails again!
duc

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Re: Gamestop backlash is baaaddd...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 12:28:35 AM »
Gamecrazy is pretty cool
o_0

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 12:30:32 AM »
Send me your casual gamers, your unwashed!  I will take their moneys, GameCrazy!

GameCrazy apparently gave some secret code to unlock a MTAR in Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
PSP

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 12:32:35 AM »
He puts his pubic hairs on them? Ewwww.
©@©™

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 12:33:45 AM »
 :lol

Gamecrazy is kind of insignificant to me, really.  I'll recommend them to people and even call one to get something we don't have.  They're not really competition - I've got more to lose to the nearby Target, Wal-Mart and Best Buy if I don't take care of my customers.  They're great to poach employees from, though.
PSP

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 12:36:41 AM »
gamestop has failed me as a gamer. i expect disparagement of the wii and wii owners, massive pushes for psp games, and a willingness to laugh at really stupid jokes about men getting fucked by horses. does your crappy franchise provide that, willco? no! in fact, you are spending entirely far too much time lashing out at great games like rainbow six vegas 2 (tm ubisoft), and not enough time spitting on the folks preordering wii fit. i know where MY money is going: to the folks who are CRAZY for GAMES, not those who endeavor to STOP selling real GAMES!
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 12:38:53 AM »
oh yes. he looks very irish catholic. he's fat, sure, and has curly black hair, but the ruddish tint to his cheeks and drooping eyelids are 100% drunkass mick. we may need to call in tvc to make the final judgment, though.
duc

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 12:43:44 AM »
gamestop has failed me as a gamer. i expect disparagement of the wii and wii owners, massive pushes for psp games, and a willingness to laugh at really stupid jokes about men getting fucked by horses. does your crappy franchise provide that, willco? no! in fact, you are spending entirely far too much time lashing out at great games like rainbow six vegas 2 (tm ubisoft), and not enough time spitting on the folks preordering wii fit. i know where MY money is going: to the folks who are CRAZY for GAMES, not those who endeavor to STOP selling real GAMES!

Hey now!  Are you calling Rainbow Six Vegas 2 great?  I don't know about that.  I'm not saying it's bad, but they've really taken the multiplayer backwards.  Terrorist hunt is still fun and the single player might be great, but I buy Rainbow Six for multiplayer and it has disappointed (in spades, hyuck-hyuck!).

Also, I push PSP like crazy and laugh at horrible jokes!  I accomodate self-loathing Jews, even!  But unfortunately, a successful business model relies on Wii owners and the two games they purchase a year, so I can only mock them behind their backs and to preferred customers in confidence.

Woe is the casual-friendly videogame industry!
PSP

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 01:12:18 AM »
can you still scalp the wii for way more than it's worth?

they get them in pretty regularly around here (they disappear quick, though)

might be worth standing in line for fifteen minutes if i can turn a $150 profit
sup

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 01:16:08 AM »
Yeah, at least around here you can.  I get them once a week and they disappear like [enter catchphrase in here].  I actually held one for this woman a couple of weeks ago and turned it around into a date.  Wii helps my social life.
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 01:18:57 AM »
Nope.  She was totally cute - the catch was that she had a kid.  It was for the kid's birthday, actually.
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 01:24:55 AM »
Gigantic!
PSP

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 01:39:17 AM »
did you waggle with her
sup

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 01:41:06 AM »
A gentleman does not kiss and tell!  I'll say this - she was cool, but the prospect of being around a child all the time scared me and I pretty much ended that.
PSP

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 01:41:35 AM »
He didn't.
UK

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 01:42:15 AM »
there are no gentlemen here
sup

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 11:15:03 AM »
A gentleman does not kiss and tell!  I'll say this - she was cool, but the prospect of being around a child all the time scared me and I pretty much ended that.
Uhhh, suggest sending that kid to boarding school like every good stepfather does!

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 11:22:24 AM »
Uhhh, suggest sending that kid to boarding school like every good stepfather does!

it's been very successful in every british children's book i've ever read!

i was googling "boarding school culture" to try to see if i could make some jokes or something when i came across this

http://www.trinityteensolutions.com/

and i'd like to come across that again, if you know what i'm saying
Tonya

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 12:22:46 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl