Author Topic: How will you die?  (Read 3511 times)

DJ_Tet

Re: How will you die?
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2006, 11:02:12 PM »
Probably stabbed this weekend. I'm going to an ex gf's house for a 3 days non stop bang fest. I wonder if her recent boyfriend will show up and kill me. Theres a lot of tension between us.

If you guys dont see me around by monday night, i'll be dead. I'm not kidding

Tell us more.  You're going to fuck your ex all weekend while her bf sends her love emails and texts?  That's hot.
TIT

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2006, 11:10:42 PM »
Probably stabbed this weekend. I'm going to an ex gf's house for a 3 days non stop bang fest. I wonder if her recent boyfriend will show up and kill me. Theres a lot of tension between us.

If you guys dont see me around by monday night, i'll be dead. I'm not kidding

you're not gay anymore?
dap

Shuri

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2006, 11:14:29 PM »
Actually no, she broke up with him quite a few months ago, but my spies on the field tell me that hes been trying to get back with her with no sucess, since she seems him as a friend (thats what she told me, and she had said to same thing to her best friends).

He's a weird super tall bald dude who looks like a walking skeleton. He actually looks like a super thin and tall version of the bald guy from Penny's Arcade.

We'll be going to a party saturday night, and she told me he might be there. I wont be in my element and i wont have any real backup in case something happens, which kind of really worries me. Theres no real reason to think that he'S one of those guys, but  you never know. If he was to learn that i'm actually there for like 36 hours of non stop pounding only stopped for bathroom breaks,food and that party, he might get pissed.

I'm weirdly hyped for all this.

you're not gay anymore?
That's Shuishi, a gaf poster, who is now known as Naked Snake on gaf.

CrystalGemini

« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2006, 11:18:47 PM »
Becky P. Chan: At age 62 while showing your work at a major art gallery, you will be accosted and later slain by PETA activists.

CrystalGemini: At age 56 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

I CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE!!!   :'(
O_O

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2006, 11:18:57 PM »
no it's not, what the fuck man.  ::)
dap

DJ_Tet

« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2006, 11:20:11 PM »
What a letdown.

Oh yes, I too thought you were gay, might be time for a new user name ;)  Kidding
TIT

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2006, 11:20:51 PM »
Becky P. Chan: At age 62 while showing your work at a major art gallery, you will be accosted and later slain by PETA activists.

:lol

Wow, it's accurate.
PSP

CrystalGemini

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2006, 11:23:35 PM »
I hate PETA.   :'(
O_O

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2006, 12:55:43 AM »
CrystalGemini: At age 56 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

Bz or FlameOfCallandor

srsly.
:9

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2006, 01:28:01 AM »
Nikki Berlew: At age 64 you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes.

Well that sucks! I wanna die from a paper cut. Goddammit.
:-*

« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2006, 06:54:32 AM »
David: At age 51 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.

:( but I don't want to eat out.
P90