Author Topic: McCain picks Alaska Gov. Palin as running mate  (Read 41544 times)

siamesedreamer

Re: McCain picks Alaska Gov. Palin as running mate
« Reply #360 on: September 02, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/02/palins-church-may-have-sh_n_123205.html

you can say boboobobo huffington, but she said this stuff. Sigh PROOF?

There will be a large segment of America that'll loooooooooooove that.

smh

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #361 on: September 02, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »
i think http://www.hillaryis44.org is replacing the free republic forums as my favorite batshit crazy post-work web stop

Those are some certifiably insane ramblings. I can't decipher what they're trying to say.

What's their stance on the Palin selection by McCain? Do they like it?

oh, they love the palin selection. that said, they're really having a hard time trying to justify

a) that she's fiercely pro-life
b) that she's fiercely pro-gun
c) that she's fiercely pro-Biblical values

but hey! SHE'S GOT A UTERUS AND SHE BALANCED WORK AND CHILD-REARING SO HOW CAN SHE BE ALL BAD OH GOD IS THAT A SNAKE AND IS SHE MUMBLING SHHH DON'T LOOK TOO CLOSE AND IT WILL GO AWAY

as i told maf, there's only one thing that matters to that lunatic set: IT'S THEIR TIME. that's all they ultimately care about: it was THEIR TIME and OBAMA STOLE IT FROM THEM and THEY WILL NOT REWARD THE DEMOCRATS even though there's these things called "issues" that actually matter but IT WAS THEIR TIME
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:26:54 PM by Professor Prole »
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #362 on: September 02, 2008, 08:27:51 PM »
...and i'll give the ron paul nutters credit: at least they try to pretend that their zany fantasy brand of libertarianism is good for us. the hillary folks? they want to destroy us!
duc

Draft

« Reply #363 on: September 02, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »
All politics aside, she is the MILFINGEST milf I have ever laid eyes on. My goodness.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #364 on: September 02, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »
the glasses and "secretary" hair :drool

edit: red x, draft
duc

« Reply #365 on: September 02, 2008, 08:34:36 PM »
Campbell Brown owning Tucker Bounds caused McCain to cancel an interview with Larry King :lol

:rock Campbell Brown :rock
野球

Draft

« Reply #366 on: September 02, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »
Gimme just a sec here:

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #367 on: September 02, 2008, 08:41:12 PM »
Campbell Brown owning Tucker Bounds caused McCain to cancel an interview with Larry King :lol

Yeah, Johnny Short Arms apparently thought the interview went "too far".  What was the step over the line?  Apparently milquetoast Campbell Brown had the audacity to ask Bounds to give examples of Palin's foreign policy experience.

McCain and the GOP's myopic desire to be excited about the Palin pick is totally blinding them to the some important facts, like
A) She's not qualified to be VP
B) What does that say about McCain?

But no, I'm sure when the ticket keeps tanking with her on it in the coming weeks absolutely EVERYONE except reckless McLame will be blamed.  Break out the laundry list... it'll be the Obama campaign, then it'll be the librul media, then it'll be George Soros, then it will be Kos and the netroots.  It will be everyone other than McCain and their own dumb asses, and they will cry about it up to and after the election when they will get beaten like the intellectually bankrupt shitburgers they are, and hopefully signal the impending death of the Republican party as anything other than a meaningless, regional opposition party. 

RIP, GOP.  Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave if he wasn't senile and fucking dead.  Haha.
yar

siamesedreamer

« Reply #368 on: September 02, 2008, 08:44:10 PM »
All politics aside, she is the MILFINGEST milf I have ever laid eyes on. My goodness.

...er

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #369 on: September 02, 2008, 08:44:20 PM »
Also, from the "you know you're fucked when..." desk

When supermarket celebrity pap like US Weekly has a pic of yer prospective veep on the cover with "Babies, Lies & Scandal" on the cover.  If I had a heart it would be weeping with joy, but I'll settle for the vicious sense of vindication in the black pit of my soul.
yar

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #370 on: September 02, 2008, 08:44:46 PM »
oohhhhhhh, that wicked george soros and his philanthropy and his billions of european funny money! HOW DARE THE RICH TRY TO ADVANCE THE COMMON GOOD, HOW DARE THEY
duc

Draft

« Reply #371 on: September 02, 2008, 08:53:44 PM »

...er

(Image removed from quote.)
Obvious photoshop. I don't know why the GOP is so embarrassed by the female form.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #372 on: September 02, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »
I can't believe that dude is putting his feet in that filth.
*sees BB guns*
Makes sense then.
©ZH

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
o_0

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #374 on: September 02, 2008, 09:56:58 PM »
oohhhhhhh, that wicked george soros and his philanthropy and his billions of european funny money! HOW DARE THE RICH TRY TO ADVANCE THE COMMON GOOD, HOW DARE THEY

They're already starting! 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/09/sarah_palin_deeply_threatening.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/09/palin_has_pushed_the_left_over.html

yar

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #375 on: September 02, 2008, 09:58:22 PM »
outside of the principles being opinions, I don't know where I'd disagree with him and agree with you.  Principles are strongly held opinions that can't be shaken by some pundit, politician, or wikipedia very easily..but I still hold them in the opinion camp I guess.

good thing i was bored enough to scroll up! anyhow, i've never claimed that people aren't responsible for their own opinions -- just that societal influence isn't to be discounted, and that no man, as ever, is an island. and you've made the case yourself that principles aren't opinions, and that they're both derived from "beliefs". in the english language, no-one has ever confused a principled man with an opinionated one, even if said adjectives stem from the same relative source. foc is being his usual disingenuous tardo self -- or is just plain illiterate. or, as i frequently suspect: both.
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #376 on: September 02, 2008, 09:59:11 PM »

They're already starting! 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/09/sarah_palin_deeply_threatening.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/09/palin_has_pushed_the_left_over.html

THE DAILY GROSS!
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #377 on: September 02, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »
indeed :'(
duc

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #378 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:00 PM »
Which is why we should all take responsibility for that failing now and put him in a box until we can conceive of a proper re-education regimen for him.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #379 on: September 02, 2008, 10:10:28 PM »
Quote from: The Good Professor
good thing i was bored enough to scroll up!

Does this mean you're watching the RNC too?  Fuck, this is awful.  I'm really trying to be "fair" in viewing both parties conventions, but this is god fucking awful.  I'd rather Watch CSPAN7 during a congressional recess than this snoozefest.

Apparently I'm part of "the angry left" that John McCain will never give into.  At least according to Dear Leader.
yar

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2008, 10:10:50 PM »
Which is why we should all take responsibility for that failing now and put him in a box until we can conceive of a proper re-education regimen for him.

indeed, i think we've suffered the fool for our sins long enough

send him to karl's kamp for marxist re-education
duc

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #381 on: September 02, 2008, 10:12:40 PM »

indeed, i think we've suffered the fool for our sins long enough

send him to karl's kamp for marxist re-education

Recite with me, Gold Standard Boy!  "A specter is haunting Europe..."  No?  Fetch the leeches then, old chap.  And turn the electrodes up to 11.  We will break him.
yar

« Reply #382 on: September 03, 2008, 12:59:13 AM »
Quote from: The Good Professor
good thing i was bored enough to scroll up!

Does this mean you're watching the RNC too?  Fuck, this is awful.  I'm really trying to be "fair" in viewing both parties conventions, but this is god fucking awful.  I'd rather Watch CSPAN7 during a congressional recess than this snoozefest.

Apparently I'm part of "the angry left" that John McCain will never give into.  At least according to Dear Leader.

:punch ARGH I'M ANGRY :punch
野球