Author Topic: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba baaaa  (Read 466344 times)

Re: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba b
« Reply #3360 on: October 20, 2008, 05:02:16 PM »
Gah

I just got my absentee ballot, and there are some names I have nooooo clue about.  Is there a site that lists every candidate and their issues so I can make an informed opinion?  First couple results in Google didn't really help.

I'm in Ohio btw.

We get Washington state voter's guide pamphlets in the mail. Stop by your local library or city hall, they may have Ohio voter's guide booklets...
野球

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Any more numbers w/ early voting?

In my area, McCain is barely a presence.  A lot of Obama/Biden posters though.  Sometimes I can drive and see a dozen Obama signs on lawns before I see a single McCain sign.
🍆🍆

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i am voting straight-line pro-abortion this year. not pro-choice, pro-abortion. basically, if you'll let me off the hook when you catch me kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach, you got my vote!
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
....and maaaaan, i hate voting for chris gregoire, but dino rossi is such a repulsive piece of uptight republi-scum
duc

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Matthews has been awesome the past few weeks:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/27285413#27285413
o_0

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Nickelodeon just announced the winner of the kids 'vote for the president'.

Obama 51%
McCain %49
Over 2 million votes cast in this scientific poll.

These kids are so librul.
©ZH

MrAngryFace

hah barely. Clearly a reflection of their parents. I can understand kids getting behind the raw enthusiasm of the obama stuff, but McCain?
o_0

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: Evilbore's Presidential Election Thread --Its the Final COUNTDOWN Ba da ba b
« Reply #3367 on: October 20, 2008, 08:39:15 PM »
[youtube=425,350]HzM6XCisBcI[/youtube]
"M.O. and B.O. flirt. M.O. playfully hits B.O. multiple times in a row"  :lol :lol :lol

listen to the reporters gasp when she hits him.

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #3368 on: October 20, 2008, 09:37:02 PM »
[youtube=425,350]JG8SZ3uKlxI&NR=1[/youtube]

O'Reilly :bow

"Tell me if I'm wrong: in the 60s if a black personed abandoned her child, they were SHAMED by the black community. Today if a black person abandons their child it's COOL"

Marc Lamont Hill: "Marc Lamont Hill is an idiot."

I agree.

MrAngryFace

"M.O. and B.O. flirt. M.O. playfully hits B.O. multiple times in a row"  :lol :lol :lol

And then Obama lined the kids up, took their money, and gave it to the other team.
o_0

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
Matthews has been awesome the past few weeks:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/27285413#27285413

I love at the end how Matthews reads an opinion by a Reagan speech writer ripping into McCain's choice of Palin, asks Ridge to respond, and Ridge talks about.... Colin Powell.

:piss Republicans :piss2

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I really need to change my party affiliation to independent.
[close]
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:51:40 PM by Bocsius »

MrAngryFace

This just in! The McCain camp responds to powell endorsement: "He isn't that good at stuff"
o_0

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
Colin Powell did not endorse Barack Obama. A robot made in his likeness did. The real Colin Powell is on a covert operation in the hills of Afghanistan trying to root out Osama bin Laden. He's making real progress, and we hope to have information of a capture in the weeks and months ahead. Rest assured, he's working for the security of America, he's in a cave somewhere, he's heavily disguised, and he cannot be reached. Colin Powell did not endorse Barack Obama. A robot impersonator did.

"I'm John McCain and I approve this message."

MrAngryFace

MORE LIKE HES GONNA PAL AROUND WITH SUM TERRORISTS
o_0

MrAngryFace

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH WHATEVER THAT MAY BE
o_0

man i remember when you weren't so emotionally involved in his campaign

i remember when you were the cynical poster with skeptical opinions on obama

just fo ryour sake, obama better win
Crm

MrAngryFace

Well, we could listen to the reporters gasp when McCain hits Cindy
o_0

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
I just watched the October 14th episode of the Daily Show, specifically, the Moment of Zen.

I cannot fucking BELIEVE that a McCain supporter quoted Aaron Sorkin's "The American President".

The ironing is delicious.

[youtube=425,350]HKTqS4bXugg[/youtube]
MMA

Ganhyun

• Used to worship Muckhole. Now worships Robo.
Posed here at Arde0's request:
If you would post them in the election topic that would be great

We were discussing Voter Registration Fraud. I mentioned that ACORN as a group has been caught many times.

Links:

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/07/26/acorn-falls-again-the-worst-case-of-voter-registration-fraud-in-washington-state-history/

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/09/15/more-acorn-vote-fraud-attempts/

http://www.epionline.org/news_detail.cfm?rid=171

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/10/acorn_vote_fraud_continues.html

Alot of these sites also link other site's stories on the issues.

Voter Registration Fraud and Voter Fraud are non partison and need to be stopped, no matter who is to blame in my opinion.

XDF

Beardo

« Reply #3379 on: October 21, 2008, 12:28:58 PM »
Ganhyun, those are not huffington post links they are not valid here.

« Reply #3380 on: October 21, 2008, 12:30:12 PM »
True dat.
+1

Mandark

• Icon
Stop the ACLU?

Michelle Malkin?

The American Thinker?

The Employment Policies Institute
!?

It's almost like you're daring people to dismiss you, dude.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
[youtube=425,350]-4wQfQtpDAc[/youtube]

???
...and now I'm praying for her husband, too!

Ganhyun

Stop the ACLU?

Michelle Malkin?

The American Thinker?

The Employment Policies Institute
!?

It's almost like you're daring people to dismiss you, dude.

Well Mandark, I'd post links from the New York Times, but after all, they dont really report true news these days.
XDF

Ganhyun

Sites also mentioned that reported. Tell me you will dismiss these because they arent The New York times or Huffington post?

http://www.kmbc.com/politics/10214492/detail.html (Kansas City News Station)

http://www.komonews.com/news/8729967.html (KOMO TV in Seattle)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003806904_webvotefraud26m.html (Seattle Times)

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=802043 (Milwuakee Journal Sentinel)

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2008/10/02/news/lake_county/doc5399904569d23a75862574d600010e55.txt (Northeast Indiana Times)

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/259825 (Digital Journal)

Pittsburg Live also reported on it, but I cant find that link.

Those sound legit enough for you?

XDF

Mandark

• Icon
Quote from: Seattle Times
The defendants, who were paid employees and supervisors of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, concocted the scheme as an easy way to get paid, not as an attempt to influence the outcome of elections, King County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg said.

Alright.

huckleberry

From what I read in those articles it did sound like some stuff might have been going on with the ballot initiative stuff in New Mexico and Florida. However, the accusations that their is "something larger in the works" going on seems to be disingenuous at best.  Many of those arrested were trying to get their 8 bucks an hour the easy way - by cheating - just as in the case of the group that got the names from the phone book at the public library.  Is this voter fraud? Technically yes.  But it doesn't appear the anything other than money was the motivation.  It sure sound like the people in those articles are crying foul because of their fear that there is some kind of conspiracy going on.
wub

Mandark

• Icon
Arde0 gets it.

One quibble: it's not "technically voter fraud".  It's technically registration fraud.  Voter fraud would be if they were somehow creating fake votes or letting people vote multiple times on election day.

Ganhyun

Ok, maybe thats the real truth and all there is to it, but if it were an organization that endorsed John McCain and not Obama, I feel this board would probably be even more vindictive against the group.

But that's just my opinion.
XDF

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
Arde0 gets it.

One quibble: it's not "technically voter fraud".  It's technically registration fraud.  Voter fraud would be if they were somehow creating fake votes or letting people vote multiple times on election day.

Yes, this. Registration fraud != voter fraud. Also, several states legally require all voter registration forms to be submitted, even if they are believed fraudulent. To do otherwise is a felony. So this is technically fraud perpetrated against ACORN, not by ACORN.

And we've already arrested real Republican voter registration fraudsters, why do we need to take arms against ACORN? ;)
乱学者

Mandark

• Icon
Quote from: Ganhyun
Okay.  Maybe there's no actual voter fraud going on, and I've just wasted a few dozen posts pretending to believe something that's obviously not true but in a hypothetical alternate Evilbore you're all hypocrites.

Touche.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Ok, maybe thats the real truth and all there is to it, but if it were an organization that endorsed John McCain and not Obama, I feel this board would probably be even more vindictive against the group.

Well, we'd be used to it by now, all considering the last two elections were decided by questionable methods.  I live in Ohio for shit's sake, I would know.

edit:

Read up:

Diebold and the 2004 election

edit 2:  Well that didn't mention Diebold by name, but they're considered involved in the electronic voting machines section.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 01:16:03 PM by Senator Government »
püp

Ganhyun

Quote from: Ganhyun
Okay.  Maybe there's no actual voter fraud going on, and I've just wasted a few dozen posts pretending to believe something that's obviously not true but in a hypothetical alternate Evilbore you're all hypocrites.

Touche.

Mandark, all I'm saying is that its the truth. If it were some organization that had endorsed MCCain doing that, you guys would be all over it and going off about it. You know you would.

And My opinion of ACORN is that, if so many times over the years they keep having fraud issues, then somewhere, either the company is too stupid to learn from mistakes, or the fraud is legit and wanted. After all, if you can register 100,000 names who support your agenda, its more likely to be added as a big issue. and ACORN is a political group.

And havent we already decided its voter registration fraud in this thread? Arde and I corrected that mistake.

Posed here at Arde0's request:
If you would post them in the election topic that would be great

We were discussing Voter Registration Fraud.

And yes I did say that this and voter fraud are bad and need to be stopped.
XDF

« Reply #3393 on: October 21, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »

McCain has supported ACORN in the past.
野球

Ganhyun

Well, we'd be used to it by now, all considering the last two elections were decided by questionable methods.  I live in Ohio for shit's sake, I would know.

edit:

Read up:

Diebold and the 2004 election

edit 2:  Well that didn't mention Diebold by name, but they're considered involved in the electronic voting machines section.

We all know that the 04 election was fucked up.  And yea Diebold probably had blame in that too :)

XDF

Mandark

• Icon
After all, if you can register 100,000 names who support your agenda, its more likely to be added as a big issue.

What does this even mean?

Is there a Federal Registry of Big Issues that I'm not aware of?

Ganhyun

« Reply #3396 on: October 21, 2008, 01:19:43 PM »

I dont like ACORN. I dont care who supported or supports them. I feel that the company willingly practices in the fraud to push their agenda/issues.

But in this election ACORN did not endorse McCain for president, they endorsed Obama :)
XDF

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3397 on: October 21, 2008, 01:20:33 PM »
the company willingly practices in the fraud to push their agenda/issues.

How?

« Reply #3398 on: October 21, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »

I dont like ACORN. I dont care who supported or supports them. I feel that the company willingly practices in the fraud to push their agenda/issues.

But in this election ACORN did not endorse McCain for president, they endorsed Obama :)

If you're going to be this upset by ACORN, then you also need to be upset at the voter suppression tactics that are being used in numerous states.
野球

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #3399 on: October 21, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »
Hey, let's talk about William Ayers!

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
This thread is running in circles.
püp

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB

REV WRIGHT HATES AMERICA
serge

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #3402 on: October 21, 2008, 01:25:14 PM »

REV WRIGHT HATES AMERICA

Real America or the rest of America?

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Well, in Real Ohio, Rev Wright hates not just America, but the superior White Race as well.
püp

Mandark

• Icon

REV WRIGHT HATES AMERICA

McCain still hasn't touched that one, even while pushing Ayers/ACORN, right?

I wonder if John Lewis' comments and the imagery of a black church being bombed actually kept McCain's campaign from going there.

MrAngryFace

o_0

MrAngryFace

TURN THE PAGE! LETS TALK ABOUT STUFF THAT WONT AFFECT THE COUNTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
o_0

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #3407 on: October 21, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »

REV WRIGHT HATES AMERICA

McCain still hasn't touched that one, even while pushing Ayers/ACORN, right?

I wonder if John Lewis' comments and the imagery of a black church being bombed actually kept McCain's campaign from going there.

The word on the cable shows last night was that they were about to make Wright no longer off limits.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
I, for one, can't wait for them to bring up Wright again!

Mmm, more reheated leftovers from the McCain campaign!

The long Democratic primary is the best thing that could have happened to Obama. All the lines of attack are weak, exhausted, and ridiculous.
乱学者

MrAngryFace

If they bring up Wright they'll look dumb. Why? Obama camps been WAITING FOREVER for it to happen, you dont think theyre prepared to show it for the bullshit fear-mongering it is?

How bout this. How bout McCain n Co THINK ABOUT ISSUES and DEVELOP SPECIFIC PLANS and take these plans to the people and if they rock all over Obama's so be it, but god damnit talk about shit THAT MATTERS
o_0

Ganhyun

After all, if you can register 100,000 names who support your agenda, its more likely to be added as a big issue.

Oh, looking into the New Mexico voter registration fraud, apparantly they used those fraudulent voters registered to add a wage initiative to the ballot. This affected that election.  Also, they found that of those, some had sent in absentee ballots to actually vote.

"Four ACORN employees submitted as many as 3,000 potentially fraudulent signatures on the group’s Albuquerque ballot initiative. A local sheriff added: “It’s safe to say the forgery was widespread.” "

XDF

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3411 on: October 21, 2008, 01:33:20 PM »
Hey Ganhyun if the 2008 NCAA champion Georgia Bulldogs voted would that be voter fraud? No it wouldn't, because the 2008 NCCA Georgia Bulldogs don't exist

Ganhyun

« Reply #3412 on: October 21, 2008, 01:36:01 PM »
Hey Ganhyun if the 2008 NCAA champion Georgia Bulldogs voted would that be voter fraud? No it wouldn't, because the 2008 NCCA Georgia Bulldogs don't exist

If the person doesn;'t exist and sends in a absentee ballot voting, then that is fraud.

So in your example, if they actually voted, yes.

If they were created to add signatures to an agenda ballot, yes thats fraud.

If they were added to just make money, thats voter registration fraud, as Mandark and others pointed out.

XDF

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon

Oh, looking into the New Mexico voter registration fraud, apparantly they used those fraudulent voters registered to add a wage initiative to the ballot. This affected that election.  Also, they found that of those, some had sent in absentee ballots to actually vote.

"Four ACORN employees submitted as many as 3,000 potentially fraudulent signatures on the group’s Albuquerque ballot initiative. A local sheriff added: “It’s safe to say the forgery was widespread.” "

if you are going to continue this boring line of stupid attack please do it in this thread: http://www.evilbore.com/forum/index.php?topic=25841.0

this thread is about the real 2008 election, not imaginary voters, thank you!
乱学者

Ganhyun

if you are going to continue this boring line of stupid attack please do it in this thread: http://www.evilbore.com/forum/index.php?topic=25841.0

and move it again? I was asked to bring it here so I did. Unless a mod asks me to move it to that thread Im keeping it here and you can vlose that thread :p
XDF

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3415 on: October 21, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »

If the person doesn;'t exist and sends in a absentee ballot voting, then that is fraud.

If they were added to just make money, thats voter registration fraud, as Mandark and others pointed out.

Voter fraud and voter registration fraud are two entirely different things.

Voter fraud=Dead people casting ballots that are legitimately counted, or throwing legitimate ballots in the garbage

Voter registration fraud=Registering Matlock to vote.

Matlock, Micky Mouse, and the tons of other fake people ACORN has registered pose no danger to the legitimacy of election results because they won't be counted at the polls; Micky Mouse doesn't have a social security number or drivers license...because he doesn't exist. It's not hard to understand unless you have an agenda

I'd have to do more research on your claims about initiatives being added to ballots thanks to fraudulent signatures. That claim sounds far more plausible than the idea that a fake person could cast a ballot.

Ganhyun

« Reply #3416 on: October 21, 2008, 01:44:11 PM »

Voter fraud and voter registration fraud are two entirely different things.

Voter fraud=Dead people casting ballots that are legitimately counted, or throwing legitimate ballots in the garbage

Voter registration fraud=Registering Matlock to vote.

Matlock, Micky Mouse, and the tons of other fake people ACORN has registered pose no danger to the legitimacy of election results because they won't be counted at the polls; Micky Mouse doesn't have a social security number or drivers license...because he doesn't exist. It's not hard to understand unless you have an agenda

I'd have to do more research on your claims about initiatives being added to ballots thanks to fraudulent signatures. That claim sounds far more plausible than the idea that a fake person could cast a ballot.

A fake person, if an absentee ballot was used, could technically vote. It has been done before.

XDF

MrAngryFace

Mandark Rules #1 - ACORN Shit goes in HERE: http://www.evilbore.com/forum/index.php?topic=25841.0
o_0

Ganhyun

Mandark Rules #1 - ACORN Shit goes in HERE: http://www.evilbore.com/forum/index.php?topic=25841.0

and after thinking it over, I took it there. So fuck off MAF.
XDF

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
He wasn't specifically referring to you, you know.  Don't be such a cunt.
püp