Author Topic: Vampire FORCED SEX  (Read 9325 times)

Greatness Gone

Vampire FORCED SEX
« on: December 02, 2008, 08:39:19 PM »
Buffy > Angel

WTF is this shit? People were sad that this got canceled?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 08:41:28 PM by Greatness Gone »

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
Re: Vampire RAPE
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 08:40:12 PM »
i thought this would be a Twilight thread
jon

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 08:40:36 PM »
Can we like not have "RAPE" in thread titles?   >:(

Greatness Gone

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »
Twilight > Buffy > Angel

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Re: Vampire FORCED SEX
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 08:43:20 PM »
I just wanted to say that those were some of the worst episodes; you may continue with your shtick.
o_0

border

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 09:17:35 PM »
There isn't any sex in Twilight.  I read a bunch of Wiki pages on the books.  There isn't even any sex until like the 4th book because (get this) the main characters don't want to have sex until they are married.

It's a bunch of Mormon propaganda, apparently (or at least, conservative Christian propaganda).

Guybrush Threepwood

• Upskirt Connoisseur
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 09:28:15 PM »
because (get this) the main characters don't want to have sex until they are married.

oh wow  :lol
ಠ_ಠ

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 09:28:22 PM »
There isn't any sex in Twilight.  I read a bunch of Wiki pages on the books.  There isn't even any sex until like the 4th book because (get this) the main characters don't want to have sex until they are married.

It's a bunch of Mormon propaganda, apparently (or at least, conservative Christian propaganda).
A Christian vampire  :lol

border

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »
I don't think the vampire in Twilight is Christian or anything.  He doesn't want to have sex because he's afraid he will kill her (with his teeth, not his penis).  I forget why the girl doesn't wanna have sex.

Also, the girl is named Bella.  Get it?  Huh huh.  Naming the character in your vampire novel "Bella" is some Sophomore Creative Writing class bullshit.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 09:55:33 PM »

A Christian vampire  :lol

:lol :lol

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 10:19:47 PM »
I don't think the vampire in Twilight is Christian or anything.  He doesn't want to have sex because he's afraid he will kill her (with his teeth, not his penis).  I forget why the girl doesn't wanna have sex.

Also, the girl is named Bella.  Get it?  Huh huh.  Naming the character in your vampire novel "Bella" is some Sophomore Creative Writing class bullshit.

Bela Lugosi? or Bella as in Beauty (and the Beast)? The debates will rage throughout the centuries to come.
vjj

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 10:36:57 PM »
The name 'Isabella' was decided upon, Meyer explains, because "after spending so much time with the character, I loved her like a daughter.  Inspired by that love, I gave her the name I was saving for my daughter, Isabella."

ha ha
Tonya

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 10:46:57 PM »

I don't get it

?

border

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 10:51:40 PM »
Maybe she loved the name Isabella, but the reason it's shortened to "Bella" is fairly obvious (and super corny). 

The fourth book in the series sounds so incredibly fucked-up I almost wanted to read it (until I learned it was like 750 pages long).  Apparently the character's pregnancy is some kind of crazy nightmare burlesque.

From EW review:

Meyer writes about even furniture-wrecking sex with the decorum of a Victorian schoolmistress.

She is less restrained, alas, in her macabre descriptions of the pregnancy that immediately follows. Any reasonably astute reader will guess that Edward has knocked Bella up — inexplicable nausea, gnawing hunger — long before she figures it out herself. And it's when Bella, suffering from morning sickness and gestating a vampire, starts vomiting ''a fountain'' of blood, that Meyer jumps the shark.

As the masochistic teenage mother-to-be of a monster — a fetus that breaks her ribs when it kicks — she is not only hard to identify with but positively horrifying, especially while guzzling human blood to nourish the infant. (She adamantly refuses an abortion, which even Edward begs her to consider.) By the time the feverish birth scene rolls around, you'll think Rosemary's Baby might make a suitable companion video to What to Expect When You're Expecting.

Greatness Gone

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 10:56:15 PM »
I must read that book.

Guybrush Threepwood

• Upskirt Connoisseur
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »
I'd much rather read the erotic literature on 7chan
ಠ_ಠ

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 10:59:24 PM »
If he's afraid of biting her, they should just go to a glory hole.  problem solved.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2008, 11:02:23 PM »
When Harry Potter fans grow up.....

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 11:03:22 PM »
When Harry Potter fans grow up.....

watch yourself

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 11:05:06 PM »
gay>gay>gay<<<most everything else.

©ZH

Greatness Gone

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 11:06:36 PM »
I'd much rather read the erotic literature on 7chan

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

border

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 11:08:24 PM »
My quote from the GAF-Twilight thread:

Well, at least the Harry Potter fans now know the dismay and disgust the rest of us "muggles" feel when we see the world going crazy over some awful claptrap genre fiction that's written for 6th graders.

This brings us all closer to some kind of understanding.

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 11:13:12 PM »
Tonya

border

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 11:16:03 PM »
I must read that book.

You should probably just skip straight to the slash fiction where the vampire dude and the werewolf dude fuck each other.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 11:20:15 PM »
Uh-oh, apparently fans shouldn't get their hopes up about the 4th book getting made into a movie. According to the author, her latest movie is unfilmable without breaking it into two movies and developing amazing advancements in CGI technology!
©@©™

Fresh Prince

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 11:23:07 PM »
he's right

never assume they grow up

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=97260173
Well they play lacrosse, another made up sport.

Phoenix Dark

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 11:28:27 PM »
he's right

Where I come form, lacrosse players used to get all the good pussy.
©ZH

border

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »
Duke University?

Fresh Prince

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »
American Pie?

Greatness Gone

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 11:44:23 PM »
Jacob's body was wiggling and writhing underneath my immensley cold body, his hands reaching out for my shoulders so he could pull me closer as my fingers probed in and out of him. I was preparing him, more or less for his own good than anything. For our first time, I didn't want it to be un enjoyable or painful, because the first time, especially for a young male such a Jacob, would be one of those experiences he'd never forget throughout his entire life.

I wanted that experience to be a good memory, not something he'd cringe over everytime he remembered it.

So I pushed my second finger into him slowly, scissoring my fingers back and forth to properly stretch him out. His fingers dug into my back side, but Ignored it.

Once my third finger was in, I pulled my fingers out slowly -- much to Jacob's relief -- and then pushed them back in. That he didn't appreciate so much. He gave me this awful, sour look that made it quite clear he was not enjoying this. I tried my best, but I warned him before it all started that it'd be very painful, but even more painful if I didn't prepare him.

"U-ugh.. hell, it hurts!" The werewolf nearly howled this out, almost waking every living -- or not living -- person in this house up. I licked a trail of saliva up from his neck, to his jawbone and suckled there for a moment, savoring each and every taste that lingered in my mouth and throat.

I, finally, pulled my nearly bone white fingers out of him, officially done preparing him. He seemed relieved enough, but I don't think he knows quite what he's in for. Oh, but he will soon. I'd feel sort of bad for him if he didn't practically force me into this. It wasn't my idea at first, no, though of course I didn't protest to it that much, but his age came into discussion. He shrugged it off, of course, blabbering about how age is just a number.

Things like that are easier said, especially when you're not over 100 years old.

"Go already!" Jacob insisted, his fingernails once again digging into my back. He was so impatient, I swear.

I pressed the tip of my erection against his entrance, slightly pushing forward. "As you wish, Puppy." With that, I pushed myself in, slowly, inch by inch until my cock was fully sheathed by Jacob's warm, almost burning walls. Jacob felt extreme discomfort, by the loud howling and growling noises he was making. I lowered myself, so my chest was resting against his, his heart beat nearly ripping through his skin, while mine was lacking.

"Shit! Ugh.. just.. keep going." Jacob nearly pleaded, his eyes still shut from the moment I pushed into him. I kept still for a moment, before slowly pulling out of the werewolf underneath me, then pushing back in momentarilly. I truly felt remorse for him, but this is what he wanted, and he was surely going to get it.

I repeated the motions, pulling out and then pushing back in. After a few moments, Jacob's God awful, near screaming noises turned into pleasurable grunts and groans. I felt more at ease now, and Jacob probably did too. He begged for me to go faster, so I happily obliged. I sped up my pace, ramming forcefully, but steadily in and out of him. His lips pursed against my neck, placing sloppy kisses along my neck. I returned the favor, but rather softly nipped at his collar bone and neck, fighting the temptations that haunted my soul everytime I took a wiff of his strong, musky scent.

It used to be unbearably, to the point I had the urge to rip my nose off and rip my throat out. Now, his scent had the exact opposite effect on me. I wanted to bite him and suck him dry, but again, resisted the temptation due to the aftermath leading to instant death. That's not what I wanted, not at all.

One of Jacob's arms left my back side, and instead, resided on his own throbbing erection. He whimpered when he touched it, but before he could do anything, I slapped his hand away and replaced his hand with my own. I tugged and pulled at his cock in time with my thrusts into him.

His mouth hung open, laying back against the ground as he took in the pleasure he was recieving. He grabbed at my shoulder's again, slinking his arms around my neck as he sounded the most addictive noise I've ever heard. His eyes were tightly closed, sweat dripping from his forehead, and practically from every other part of his body. My body, on the other hand, was perfectly dry, except for his sweat that poured onto my back.

I gave a few more thrusts into him, and a few more -- almost painful -- tugs to his cock before we both spilt our seed. The outer World seemed un noticed to us as our moans and grunts blended in with eachother.

I gave one last push into his body, spilling the rest of my semen into his warmth

He didn't seem to mind that I just layed ontop of his body. I would have moved, but the feeling of his intense body heat was enough to put me to sleep, if possible. Jacob grunted, finally opening his eyes after catching his breath.

He groaned for me to move.

I placed a kiss upon his sweat ridden forehead, before obliging to his request and residing beside him.

I upheld my promise. He wanted to experience his first time with me, and boy did he experience it and experience it well. He'll never forget this moment, I won't let him. I won't forget it either, because he definitely won't let me.

border

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2008, 11:51:20 PM »
and boy did he experience it and experience it well.

The corny colloquialism at the end almost ruins the class eroticism that precedes it.  B-

Guybrush Threepwood

• Upskirt Connoisseur
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2008, 11:52:52 PM »
no homo

---Chapter One---

Greg and his girlfriend Yuna were driving back from a movie when their lives changed forever, although neither knew it at the time. They were returning from a romantic movie although neither could explain the plot. They made out during most of the show and Greg hoped to have sex with Yuna after they got back to her apartment or at least get to third base. They had been dating for a few months now and they had not had sex yet. Yuna and Greg were still virgins.

Yuna was a beautiful young woman. At 18 years old, she should be a playmate or model but she was too ambitions for that. Her parents had instilled into her the Chinese virtue of being hard working and studious. Unlike her other family members, though, she is fiercely independent and moved out of her parents' home the month before she started attending the local university in her hometown.

While in the car, Greg placed his hand on Yuna's leg and he moved his soft hand up her thigh and placed it at the mound her pussy made in her panties. She had white cotton panties covering her intact flower. Greg could tell she was aroused as she leaked her pussy juice onto her panties making them damp. Yuna was squirming from Greg's touch and he moved her panties to the side so that he had access to her bare cunt.

Yuna was surprised at this and she protested and squeezed her thighs together trapping Greg's hand. Greg looked away from the road to look at Yuna as he pulled up to a stoplight and did not see the dirty, homeless man jump in front of his car to wash his windshield.

"Greg, stop it. I'm not ready! Oh, look out!" Yuna screamed, which made Greg look up at the road and slam on his breaks. It was too late as the beggar could not dodge the truck in time and was struck on his back and thrown on top of the hood of the truck. Yuna quickly got out of the truck and went to the injured man, while Greg trembled in the driver's seat.

"All you alright?" Yuna asked the man.

"My back, fuck it hurts!" The man replied.

"We need to call an ambulance."

Yuna waved to Greg in the truck and he slowly got out.

"Is he alive?" Greg asked with his voice shaking in fear.
"Call 911, Greg, he needs a doctor!"

Greg pulled out his cell phone and started to dial but didn't press send. "Shit!" Greg said realizing he had let his insurance expire. "Yuna listen. He doesn't look to hurt. Why don't we just give him some money and be on our way."

Greg helped the man down from the hood of the car and the man winced when placed on his feet. "Oh you are just bruised up." Greg told the man. "Here take this money and let's forget what happened."

"Ow, my back!" The man said as he crumbled onto the ground and ignored the money in Greg's hand.

Yuna rushed to him and held him in her arms. "We can't just leave him. I will call an ambulance she said holding her hand out to Greg for the phone.

"I, I don't have any insurance Yuna. I'll get in trouble and they will put me in jail. I'll lose my scholarship. Shit, what are we going to do?"

"Greg." Yuna said sighing. "Fine, if you don't want to take him to the hospital then we will take him back to my apartment!"

Yuna was always very empathetic. She would help anyone that was in need, no exception. That is why she waned to be a nurse. She could never say no to anyone, especially someone in need. Knowing how futile it would be to get Yuna to change her mind, Greg agreed to take him to Yuna's apartment on the condition that once the homeless man was okay then the man would leave.

Greg and Yuna gently put the man in the back of the truck and Yuna got in and sat next to him to keep him company. She reached into her purse and gave the man a few pills of painkillers she had saved after she had her wisdom teeth pulled. She held him in her arms and talked to him the whole way back to her apartment although he had already passed out from the pain.

Yuna was glad she lived in the apartment that was on the first floor. The man was heavy and in too much pain to take up the stairs. They carried him into the apartment and Greg was heading for the couch when Yuna said, "No, put him in the bed Greg. His back is in no condition to be sleeping on the couch."

"Fine." Greg said with a little annoyance in his voice. "We were going to have to disinfect the entire apartment," Greg thought as he brushed off the dirt that transferred from the man to him. To Greg's surprise Yuna started to take off the man's shoes.

"What are you doing?" Greg asked.

"You don't expect him to sleep with his shoes and dirty clothes on do you?" Yuna said in a mocking manner.

"Why the hell not? He does under the bridge!" Greg yelled back at her.

Yuna gave him an eye of disgust. "Why don't you just leave, Greg? You have caused enough trouble for one night." Yuna said in a very calm manner.

"Are you crazy! I'm not leaving you with that...!"

"No! I want you to leave. He is hurt and your shouting is not helping him, and it is annoying me." Yuna got up and pulled Greg by his arm to the door. "I love you Greg but you are pissing me off right now." Yuna opened the door and said, "Call me in the morning."

Yuna could always win an argument with him, mostly because she never lost here cool. "You are right." Greg said. "I am sorry babe. I just feel stupid, you know."

"I know." She said.

"I love you to," Greg said as he left.

Yuna went back to the injured homeless man and removed his books. She needed to check him for injuries and cut his clothing from his body. She removed all his clothes but left his underwear and inspected his injuries. Greg was right they were just bruises but they were very large and were a deep blue on the black man's skin. He was going to have to rest here for a few day, but the damage was not life threatening.

Yuna got a sponge and a bucket of water and started to wash the filth that was on his body. She was pleasantly surprised to not see any needle marks anywhere on him as drugs made her nervous. She had washed his entire upper body when she got to his underwear, which was extremely dirty. He must have worn them for weeks. She thought twice about removing them and washing what was underneath, but then she breathed in deep and decided if she wanted to be a nurse she had to be in uncomfortable situations. She cut the underwear from his body and gasped out as she pulled the torn cloth from his pelvis. The man had a large penis, much larger than Greg's. Yuna unconsciously became aroused at seeing his dirty cock.

She pulled all the cut underwear from him and started to sponge around his penis. She had not taken her eyes of his dick as she expertly cleaned the tops of this thighs and the area where his pubic hair was. Her touching was affecting the man as well as his cock was becoming erect. Yuna looked up at him to see if he was awake. She gasped when she realized he was awake, but she relaxed when she realized he was not alert. The painkillers must have made him slightly delirious. She picked up his big, black penis with her small hand and gently rubbed off the grime that covered it. She slowly stroked it up and down not understanding why this homeless man's cock was exiting her so much. She had touched Greg's penis once before and he even touched her bare pussy in the car, but she had never felt this aroused in her life. Was she becoming a pervert? The only other person's dick she touched was her boyfriend's, never a total stranger. Greg had wanted for her to jerk him off but she felt uncomfortable and did it only for a few seconds, but tonight she could not deny the burning between her legs as she watched the homeless man's dick grow to an extraordinary length. It was so big she could not wrap her whole hand around it and had to use two hands to wash it.

Yuna retrieved the sponge and started to wash that dirt from the large penis. She polished it slow and deliberately, not missing a speck of dirt. The man had fallen back to sleep. As if by instinct, she was stroking his hard cock, pulling the wet sponge up and down slowly. She knew Greg had wanted to fuck her tonight, and she knew she would refuse him because she didn't feel ready to have sex with him. She wanted to save herself for her husband, but for some strange reason she wanted this large black cock inside her small little Asian pussy. She loved Greg with all her heart but this was something different. This was lust.

There was some clear liquid that was developing at the end of his dick. Instinctively, Yuna put the sponge to the side and brought her lips to the liquid and started to suck it clean. She rolled her tongue on the tip of his penis and stuck her tongue into his piss hole to retrieve the sweet tasting pre-cum. She pulled her head up and licked her lips. She had never done this before. Greg had asked her but she refused because she thought it was disgusting. It felt so natural now to lick a cock this big and beautiful that she couldn't stop. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed the head of the homeless man's dick. She then pulled back out letting her lips drag back across the sensitive glans. She pushed more in her mouth and swallowed three inches and slid her lips and tongue back against the shaft as she pulled out. She was getting the hang of this. She could taste more and more of the sweet pre-cum oozing from his piss hole. She took more into her mouth until it was poking down her throat. Yuna swallowed his dick down her throat, gagging as his penis expanded her throat. If only the homeless man was not asleep would he be shocked to see this 18-year-old Asian girl deepthroating his 12-inch dick.

Yuna held his dick down her throat until she needed more air. She came back up and gasped for breath. Strings of spit ran from her mouth and hung to the mans prick as she dove back down for more, this time massaging his balls and she sucked him off. Yuna came back up and then spit on his dick and sucked it again. She bobbed up and down, faster and faster on his engorged penis. Yuna felt his balls tense up in her hand, but since this was her first blowjob she did not know what was coming next. All of a sudden a gush of sticky, salty fluid erupted from this dick as Yuna was about to deep throat him. Yuna realized he was coming and did what was only natural to her, swallow. She braced her hand on each side of the man's pelvis and sucked on him like he was a straw. He came for a good 10 seconds and Yuna tried to keep up as best as any virgin could. She pulled off and he was still coming but Yuna wasn't thinking about that any more. She was only feeling. The burning feeling in her pussy as it gushed out lubrication to do what she was made for.

She yanked up her skirt and pulled down her soaked panties and straddled the homeless man. Part of her brain was telling her no and the other was saying yes. "I'm just going to rub it against my pussy." She thought as she took his cum covered cock in her hand and ran its tip from her pussy hole to her clitoris. Yuna shivered with emotion as it touched her clit. She ran it back down to her pussy hole and back to her clit again. She started to move faster and faster and then held the cock in place and guided her pussy in the same direction. She ground her bare sex hard and fast on his giant dick and every once in a while his dick would bump into her birth canal opening. Part of her wanted to impale herself down on it, but instead she only moved it back out and rubbed it on her pussy lips. She was jerking off the homeless man's dick as she rubbed her virgin sex on him and she could feel her climax coming on. She was jerking it harder and harder and then it got stuck on her pussy hole again, but this time the homeless man started to cum and some of it went inside Yuna's pussy! Yuna didn't think anything of it and used the new lubrication to rub her clit to the first orgasm she had ever had from a man's dick. She rolled off of him and cleaned off his cum and her pussy juice from his dick using her mouth.

"How does it stay so erect even after coming twice in only a few minutes?" Yuna thought as she licked the remaining cum from the base of his cock. "After a few seconds of jerking Greg off he came but went limp right afterwards." Yuna got up and went into the bathroom and wiped up the mess that was on her pussy. Her sense started to come to her and she grabbed a mirror to see if her cherry was broken. She saw a gob of cum but could not see her hymen. She felt inside of her and confirmed that her hymen was still intact. Yuna couldn't believe he actually came inside her pussy even if it was only at the entrance. Her hymen may not have blocked his cum and some may have gotten deeper. She was a little nervous about getting pregnant now. "A virgin getting pregnant," she though, "like anyone would ever believe that." Luckily she knew it wasn't the best time of the month to get pregnant as she looked at the calendar on the bathroom wall. She finished cleaning herself up and went back to the homeless man.

Yuna realized the homeless man was shaking and she felt his forehead. "Shit! He has a fever." She went to the closet and grabbed a few blankets and put them on top of him. Yuna then removed the rest of her clothing and got under the covers with him and didn't bother putting her panties back on. "I need to break his fever and chills." She thought as she wrapped her naked body over him, being careful not to put too much pressure on him. "I will stay like this until his chills go away," she thought to herself.

As Yuna's naked body warmed the black homeless man, Yuna told herself that tonight was just a fluke and had let lust take control. She wasn't a slut and hadn't done anything wrong since nobody knew anything happened. She fell asleep to the thought of the big, fat dick only a few inches from her.

---Chapter 2---

The sun shining through the window woke Yuna up from her sleep. She found herself lying on top of the homeless man she had taken care of last night. She moved her abdomen a little bit and could feel the man's penis spread her pussy lips. She had her head lying on the large man's chest and she licked her lips at the possibility of another great orgasm this morning when she was startled by the man's muscular arms wrapping around her small frame.

Yuna froze as he ran his fingers through her thick dark hair. He grabbed at it and pulled her head up dominantly. "Have I died and gone to heaven?" He asked as he looked into her eyes. Yuna opened her mouth to protest but no words came out as he spread her pussy lips with his index and ring finger and poked at her tight, lubricated pussy hole with his middle finger.

"N... n... nooo," Yuna quietly whispered as the homeless man outlined her hymen with his middle finger.

"No, why not? I must be dead, otherwise there is no other reason I am waking up to a beautiful, virgin, Asian girl laying naked on top of me." The homeless man reached down and grabbed his penis. He rubbed the engorged penis along the outside of her pussy and then aimed the head at the entrance of her virgin sex.

Yuna started to squirm to free herself from him and he let go of her hair. He hugged her tight and pressed his penis into her until it bumped against her maidenhead.

"Come on baby. Let Daddy make you feel good."

"NO!" Yuna shouted as she elbowed the man into his bruise.

"Oh, fuck!" He cried out from the pain. He let go of Yuna and she rolled herself off of him.

"You want a better explanation!" Yuna said out of breath. "You were hit by a car. I took you into my apartment. You were having fevers and chills. I tried to keep you warm so you did not go into shock. I know it is not heaven but it is better than being by yourself injured on the street."

"Shit, I was hit by a car? I don't, God, my back hurts! Now, now I think I remember. Please, I am sorry about what just happened. It has been a long time since a beautiful woman like yourself was in my arms."

The anger in Yuna faded away. "No, I'm the one that should apologize. I didn't mean to fall asleep with you. I guess it is spooky to wake up somewhere and you don't know how you got there."

"No, you saved me. I just had these weird dreams about a woman last night and then there you were."

"It must have been the pain killers," She said blushing. "You were in a lot of pain last night and were sort of delusional." She failed to mention that what he may have experience was totally a dream. Her pussy was still wet from her sucking his big black dick and rubbing it on her pussy.

He awoke Yuna from her daydream saying, "A lot of pain last night? I'm in a lot of pain now. How long will it take me to heal, doc? You seem to know what you are talking about"

"I would say at least a week to a month. Let me get you some more pain killers."

"No. I don't want them. Don't really need them. Don't like the feeling they give me."

"Oh, OK."

The man cleared his throat. "So, my name is Mike. What is yours?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Yuna," she said walking back over to Mike to shake his hand. He took it gently.

"Nice to meet you Yuna and thank you for the care. Can I ask you one thing though?" She glanced as his still erect penis from the corner of her eye.

"Sure." Yuna said with a smile.

"Are you a nudist because I can sure get use to this.? A big grin formed on his face as he looked Yuna up and down.

"Eeek!" Yuna fled to the closet to put on clothes. "Sorry!" She yelled from the closet.

"Sometimes I lose my head."

"Almost lost your cherry." Mike said quietly to himself as Yuna came back wearing a white T-shirt and short, yellow shorts. She was notably missing a bra as her large breasts squeezed against the thin material of the shirt. Her visible areoles showing through and her nipples poking through. She was also carrying a set of clothes for Mike to change into.

"Here are some clothes for you. They are my fiance's but I don't know if they will fit. Don't worry about wearing them now since you shouldn't move too much for a day or two."

"Do you need anything?" She asked as Mike still laying with his body exposed.

"Umm, how am I going to use the bathroom?"

"That would be hard to explain but I would think good aim plays a big role." Yuna said with a smile and they both laughed.

Gently, Yuna helped Mike up and walk into the bathroom.

"Shit, I don't know if I can stand up by myself." Mike told Yuna.

"Here, lets get you to sit down." She said helping him lower his body to the toilet.

"No, no stop! I can't sit down. That is too much right now."

Yuna thought for a minute. She had better get use to these awkward situations since this is what she wanted to do for a career.

"I know. Let me get behind you and I will hold you up."

Mike let go of her but he almost lost his balance because Yuna was too small to hold up his weight.

"Why don't I just balance myself with my hands against the wall while you umm, aim it."

"Sure... I don't see why not," Yuna agreed.

She stood to Mike's side as he balanced himself using the walls as support. She reached her hand out and grabbed the long penis. She was still awestruck at the size. Even flaccid it was larger than he boyfriend, Greg's. Mike started to get erect at the sight of this young girl holding his penis for him at his command. He started to pee and she aimed the stream toward the toilet bowl. Yuna did not help his erection as she pulled back the uncircumcised skin from the head. She unconsciously rubbed her thumb against the base as she worked against the force of the pee.
Yuna thought of how close that penis had come to taking her virginity twice in less than twelve hours.

Strange thoughts flooded through her head. Was the close call a sign that this huge thing fucks her? She knew the thought was silly and that she was saving herself for her future husband, but she wanted this mans large, black cock stuffed as far as it would go inside of her.
Mike had stopped peeing but Yuna did not notice and started to stroke his penis as she though about how close Mike had come to raping her this morning. "Wait a minute. Why am I getting wet at the thought of a homeless man raping me?" She thought.

"Uhh, Yuna?" Mike asked as Yuna looked up and him and smiled. "I'm done," he informed her.

"Oh," she said with an embarrassed laugh. She let go of his member and it bounced up to its normal erect position. Yuna continued to look at it and looked down at her bare feet. "While we are in here, why don't I give you a shower?"

"OK." Mike said not sure what is going on with this girl.

Yuna opened the glass door and turned on the water in the shower. It was a walk in shower with a fancy showerhead. In fact, it contained three showerheads vertically arranged. When turned on it drenched the entire area.

"Well, I guess when helping someone in pain, modesty is not an issue." Yuna said as she unzipped the side of her shorts and let it fall to the ground. She pulled off her tight, cotton shirt and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and guided Mike into the shower, making sure he did not slip on his way in. She could not take her eyes off his large dick, it was pointing straight at her. When they were in the shower there was not much room for the both of them. His penis was poking into her stomach and that is when she really a good look at how large of a man Mike was. He must have been 6 foot 3 inches tall. He was a medium build, strong but had some belly fat. Yuna must have been a sight to Mike. She looked about 15 or 16 years old, although Mike knew she must be older. She was a foot shorter than him and she had dark eyes and hair. Her long, black hair stuck to her back. Yuna reached out instinctively to keep Mike's cock head from poking her in the stomach, but this made the situation more lewd. She looked up to Mike as if she did not know what to do and needed guidance from a strong man.

Seizing the queue Mike grabbed the soap and handed it to Yuna. "Will you wash my back? I don't think you were able to reach that while I laid in bed last night."

"Y, Yea, I will..." Yuna said taking the soap with her shaking hand. She lathered up the sponge and rubbed it on Mike's back. She had to get on her tip toes to clean his shoulders and his upper back. After she finished his back she reached her arms around him and washed his chest. Her breasts pressed against the back of his chest. She ran the sponge from the bottom of his stomach to the his pecks. Yuna was getting wet feeling his large, muscular chest. He turned around and stood over her and she bent down to wash his legs. She got on hands and knees and washed the homeless man's feet. He just looked down at her with his hands against the shower wall, his dick twitching with arousal.

Yuna washed up his left leg, having to get on her knees to reach his upper thighs. She looked up and the engorged, giant penis was above her as if it was watching her, and she brushed her sponge against it as she went to wash the right leg. This time as she washed up to his thigh she reached her hands behind Mike and gripped his ass cheeks. She pulled herself in so that she was a breath away from his monstrous dick and obediently cleaned the crack of his ass and worked her way to his balls. As if they were gold, she polished his balls thoroughly and then ran the sponge up the long shaft of his penis. Mike moaned as she moved the sponge back again.

"Don't forget to wash under the skin baby," Mike said. "I'm uncircumcised so that area needs special attention."

Yuna nodded and with one hand she pulled the foreskin back and with the other ran the sponge over his dick. She was still on her knees as she built up lather on his dick. Mike grabbed Yuna by the back of the neck and pulled her up to her feet. She dropped the sponge but continued to scrub Mike's cock using her bare hands. "Yea, clean it real good baby." Mike instructed Yuna.
Yuna had no ignorance about what she was doing to Mike. She jerked him off in the shower. Last night she sucked his cock but he was asleep. He thought he was dreaming. This time he was ordering her to do it and she willingly obeyed.

She massaged his dick and Mike's balls were about to explode. Yuna had rubbed most of the soap off of his dick, so she bent over to retrieve the sponge to lubricate his dick some more. She bent over away from him and Mike got a perfect view of Yuna's ass and pussy. Mike let go of the walls of the shower and steadied himself using Yuna's back. The weight Mike placed on her almost made her fall over so she quickly put her hands on the shower wall in front of her to steady keep them from falling over.

"I'm sorry Yuna but I lost my balance. I'm trying to steady myself."

"N... no problem M... Mike." Yuna said as she felt Mike's dick spread her pussy lips and rub against her clit. Yuna bit her lip to keep from moaning out for Mike to fuck her, and Mike started to rub his sex against hers.

Mike was already at the point of climax when Yuna was jerking him off and now being stimulated on the soft folds of her labia he started to cum. He reached his hand down and cupped his hand under his cock head and caught the erupting cum in his hand. He wanted to plant his dick down into this hot little Asian girls cunt but he knew with his injuries he would not be able to keep her in place. If Yuna moved he would fall and injure himself even more.

This girl had surprised him. Most people would have left him on the road to die but she brought him back here. He had erotic dreams about a young girl sucking him off last night and then he wakes up to a naked girl lying on top of him. Mike new if he played this right he could get that virgin pussy eventually, but he would have to heal properly to have his way with her. Until then he wanted to see how far he could take this and see how much a slut this little girl really was.
Mike pulled the tip of his dick from Yuna's pussy and took his hand and placed it under the head of his dick. Mike came hard squirting a large load of cum into his hand. He took the hand full of sperm and covered Yuna's mouth.

Mike did not say a word; Yuna opened her mouth obediently letting his cum ooze into her mouth. She could taste the same saltiness of the sperm she swallowed last night and hungrily accepted the offering Mike was giving to her. After swallowing his load, he stuck each finger in her mouth as she licked the sticky sperm from his large black fingers. She wanted to suck his cock so bad but knew she could not do it while he was awake or she might be labeled a slut and her boyfriend may find out. "If nothing was said between them as I swallowed this stranger's cum, then it is almost like it never happened," she thought.

Mike moved his hands from Yuna's hips and cupped her breasts. He pulled her up to a standing positions very carefully as he used her for support. Yuna turned off the water and turned around to face Mike. His cock was still fully erect and poked into her stomach. Mike looked down at the teenage girl with lust in his eyes. Yuna looked up to him and saw his deep gaze. She giggled nervously and turned away and opened the shower door. She grabbed a towel hanging on the rack and dried the water off of Mike. She dried herself off as well and wrapped the towel around her and guided Mike back to the bed.

Mike undid his towel and laid back into the soft bed. It had been years since he lay on an actual mattress. Yuna left to make breakfast and Mike fell asleep.

---Chapter 3---

Greg arrived as Yuna was cooking breakfast. "Hey hon'. So, how is the
patient?"

"He is doing a lot better than last night but he is still in a lot of
pain. He was awake for a while but is taking a nap."

"Um, great." Greg said. "Will he be able to leave tonight?"

"Of course he won't be ready to leave," Yuna said as she scrambled
around the kitchen cooking eggs, pancakes, bacon, and toast. "He will
probably have to stay here for at least a week."

"A week? OK fine." Mike said. "I was thinking, that instead of moving
in next month like we talked about, that I move in tomorrow."

Yuna stopped what she was doing and looked at Greg standing at the
entrance of the kitchen. "What, you don't think I can handle this?" Yuna
asked in agressive tone.

"No baby, it is not that." Mike said backing up. "I would feel more
comfortable if I was here with you to watch over Mike. I mean you have a
strange man sleeping in your bed."

Yuna went back to cooking Mike's breakfast. Yuna thought about sucking
Mike's dick last night and him forcing her to drink her cum less than an
hour ago in the shower. She gave an evil grin that Mike could not see but
she realized if Greg was here she probably would be able to stop the lust
that was boiling inside of her.

"OK. You can move in early," she said as she turned off the stove and
placed Mike's food on the plate. "But you have to agree with one thing. I
don't want to hear any objections to the way I am caring for Mike."

"Of course, no problem, baby. You are the one who is going to be the
nurse. I brought a bag to stay the night, and tomorrow I will start to
move some of my things in."

"Honey," Yuna said to Mike as she placed the plates of food on the
breakfast-in-bed tray. "Will you move the TV into the bedroom so Mike has
something to watch?"

"Uh yea," Greg said as Yuna delivered the food to her patient. "Mikey,
wake up. Your food is ready."

She placed the tray over him and helped him sit up. "Wow, this is
great! I haven't had a real breakfast in years." Mike was scarfing down the
food as Greg struggled with the TV and placed it on the clothes dresser
opposite to Mike.

"Whew!" Greg said and plugged in the TV and handed the remote to Mike.
"Here you go buddy, cable TV. My name is Greg, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Greg. Yuna has told me about you. You are the
boyfriend, right?"

"Yes, that is correct. I don't know if Yuna told you but I am moving in
tomorrow." He looked for Yuna but she had left to go to the closet and
change from her clothes she put on earlier.

"Well, I want to thank you for your hospitality." He said as he sized up
Greg. He wondered why if Yuna had a boyfriend that this guy had not popped
her cherry. He had two opportunities to do so since he got here if he had
been in better health. After meeting Greg, he realized why her boyfriend
had not fucked Yuna yet; this guy was a shrimp compared to him. He was
probably 20 years old, white, and about 5 foot 5 inches tall. "Well, I
guess we will be roomates for a little bit. By the way, did you see the
guy who hit me?" Mike asked taking a bite of pancakes.

"Oh, no. We were down the road when we saw it. Could not make out the
truck."

Yuna came back into the room wearing a tank top that showed off her fit
stomach and a short, white tennis miniskirt. Yuna loved to wear skirts and
hated pants and jeans. She had on some white cotton panties to cover up
her pussy, which had already started to get soaked from her hot pussy. She
couldn't get the image of Mike's cock out of her mind. "All of my
underwear is going to be soaked as long as Mike stays here," she thought as
she laid down in the bed next to Mike to watch TV with him. Greg watched
as his girlfriend skooched up right next to Mike and she fiddled with her
underwear underneath her skirt. Greg could see up her skirt but did not
say anything since he didn't want her to be embarrassed. He was just glad
that this big black guy did not know it was he who ran him over.

"Well, I got to go to work. I'll see you two later." Greg said as he
gave Yuna a kiss on the cheek and left the two laying together in bed.

Mike was amused as Yuna squirmed next to him and was barely able to hid
his grin. Yuna was not use to having her pussy leak this much and feel her
panties bunch up in a knot. She didn't realize it but she was giving Mike
a great view of her soaked white thong as her skirt had ridden up. Mike
was finished with his breakfast and Yuna put the dishes in the sink and
laid back down next to Mike and watched TV. Mike put his arm around Yuna
and held her close in his strong arms. They watched a funny movie on HBO
and when it was finished Mike had to use the bathroom again. Yuna pulled
off the covers off of Mike and helped him up.

Again while Yuna was aiming Mike's dick toward the toilet bowl, Mike's
dick became erect. Nothing was said between the two but Yuna's pussy was
leaking like a faucet from its need for his cock. Once he was done pissing
and he turned toward the door, Yuna quickly reached under her skirt and
pulled down her drenched panties. Mike turned slowly and watched as they
dropped to the floor. "Um... I'm sorry." Yuna said quickly as she sat on
the toilet seat. I need to go too. I've seen you pee so if I go in front
of you it is no big deal, right." Mike didn't say a thing as he stared at
her as she emptied her bladder in the toilet. Yuna felt like she would
melt under his gaze and did not look up at him. She wiped herself clean
and did not bother putting her panties back on.

Mike smiled at the thought of her without any panties and noticed the
calendar on the wall and asked, "What is this for?"

"Oh, um..." Yuna said embarrassed. She avoided Mike's eyes and directed
her attention to the calender. "This is nothing..."

"Come on. You can tell me." Mike said as he put his arm around her.

"Um, this line here is when I have my, uh, period," Yuna said blushing.
"And these circles are when I, um, ovulate."

"But from what I felt," Mike said with a big grin. "You are still a
virgin. Why are you worried about this?"

"I... I am a virgin." Yuna said still avoiding Mike's eyes. "But it is
not that."

"You want to get pregnant?" Mike interrupted as he gently used his hand
to guide Yuna's gaze to his.

Their eyes locked and Yuna was lost in the moment. "Yes, please... I
mean, no," she said shaking her head. "No, I, uh, sometimes get irregular
periods and I keep track of them so when I go see my OBGYN."

"So from this calender, it means you are the most fertile in about a
week?" Mike said smiling devilishly.

"Y...yea." Yuna said taking Mike by the hand and leading him back to the
bed.

They went back to watching TV but this time without the wet panties,
Yuna was not squirming and she fell asleep laying her head on Mike's bare
chest.

"Yuna? Are you asleep." Mike said hoping she wouldn't wake up. Laying
down on this soft mattress had actually made him heal a lot faster than
Yuna thought would be possible. He gently removed her head from his chest
and laid it down on the pillow. He stood up slowly. The bruises did not
hurt as much as they did this morning and he walked around in circles.
Mike had been in much more pain than this before. He would like to find
out who hit and crush that asshole's skull, but the bastard got away and
Mike had other thoughts on his mind. He turned his attention to Yuna who
was laying on her back with her face to the side facing Mike. She had her
knees bent up exposing her bottom under her skirt. Mike walked to the end
of the bed to get a good look at her virgin pussy. it was going to be his
soon and he wanted to get a view of all its glory. Mike grabbed the remote
and went to the pay-per-view section and ordered a porn film. He then
turned down the volume so that Yuna would not wake up, and then climbed on
the bed and spread Yuna's legs wider.

Her pussy was beautiful. It was fully shaven and her skin was a pearl
white. Mike spread open her labia and exposed her pink insides with his
tumb and index finger. She had very small inner folds and her clitoris was
fully erect. He could see right up to her maidenhead, that thin shield her
birth canal had to protect it from the invading world. Mike was amazed at
how wet her pussy was. He sniffed her cunt and stuck out his tongue to
have a taste. It tasted sort of sweet and tangy like he licked a depleted
9V batter. Mike pulled back Yuna's clitoral hood to let her clit out and
he stuck his tongue and licked. At that slight touch her pussy flooded
with moisture. She was having an orgasm just from that gentle touch and
Mike probed his tongue into her vaginal opening to suck up all the juice.
He licked her hymen and stroked his dick at the though of rupturing that
thin membrane.

Mike looked up at Yuna but she was still asleep. "This was one hot
bitch," he thought. He laid down next to her stroking his cock as he
turned his attention to the porno on TV. It was a video of a young white
girl deep throating a very well hung black man. She sucked on it and took
it down her throat. He held the back of her head and had her gag on his
large penis.

He stroked his cock slowly as he changed glances from the porno to Yuna.
He reached over and flipped her skirt up and rubbed his fingers on her
vulva. He jerked off his dick faster at the feeling of her wetness. Yuna
started to stir and he removed his hand quickly from her from her pussy
when she opened her eyes.

Her eyes focused on the porno on the TV and then quickly went to look at
Mike who was still stoking his cock.

"I hope you don't mind. When you live on the street you are use to not
having privacy." He said to her as she rolled onto her stomach and looked
up to him.

"Uhh... no problem." She said a little uncomfortable. "How many times
can this guy cum?" She thought to herself.

"Owe, fuck!" Mike exclaimed clutching his side. "I can't even jerk off
because of the injury. I swear I will get even with the person who did
this to me."

Yuna sat up on her knees and bowed to Mike. "Please forgive me and
Greg. Greg didn't mean to hit you!"

"But Greg told me... why didn't you take me to a hospital?" Mike asked

Looking down and avoiding his eyes Yuna said, "Greg forgot to renew his
insurance so he didn't know what to do. That is why I brought you here so
you could be healed. Please... forgive us."

"Well," Mike said violently gripping Yuna's ponytail and pulling her
face up to meet his. Her face was filled with pain and her eyes filled up
with fear. "How could I be mad at you since you did the right thing and
are taking care of me?" He said gently stroaking her cheek with his hand as
the other one kept pulling on the back of her ponytail. "Maybe, you can
help me with my problem right now," he said motioning to his erect cock
with a nod.

Yuna stared into Mike's eyes and licked her lips. "You want me to jerk
you off? I don't know." She said trying to shake her head, but Mike's grip
tight grip on her ponytail prevented her from being able to move much.

"You are not jerking me off, you will help me masturbate. Being
homeless there is not much else to do. I masturbate 9 or 10 times a day
and if I stop now I get pain in my balls." Mike took Yuna's small hand and
guided it to his erect penis. "You are just taking care of me, just like
you did this morning in the shower."

Yuna blushed after he said out loud what she pretended never happened.
"But, he did have a point," Yuna thought. She had sucked him off the night
before while he was asleep and helping him live his normal life is her
responsibility. It was her boyfriend that put Mike into this position.

Yuna moved so that she was hovering over his erect dick. She was her
knees and sitting on her legs. "Is this how you normally rub it?" She
asked as she moved her little hands over his big black dick.

"A little faster." He instructed Yuna and she used both hands to rub his
dick up and down. Mike placed his hand on the back of her neck and bent
her forward. She laid herself down and rested her chest on Mike's stomach
and continued to jerk off the homeless man. "That feels great baby, but do
you have any lubrication. You are going to rub my dick raw."

Yuna looked up at him with her full moist lips and said "No I don't
think I have any." Mike grabbed ahold of her hair and pushed her face
toward his dick. "Open your mouth baby," Mike said but Yuna shook her head
and kept her mouth shut. "Come on baby. This will help it lube up. I
won't be able to cum unless there is lubrication," he said but Yuna kept
her mouth closed tight. With his other hand he reached over and pinched
her nose so that she couldn't breath. "Remember it is your fault I am
injured in the first place," Mike said as Yuna opened her mouth for air.
Mike quickly moved his dick in her mouth and pushed her face down halfway.
He was surprised she was not gagging and continued to force her face on his
cock. He felt his cock go down her throat, and her small throat expand to
accept his invading member. He pushed all the way down until her nose was
touching his pubic hair. She couldn't breath and her eyes opened wide as
she suffocated on his giant penis. "I don't think you would want me to
call the police about Mike's lack of insurance and what he did to me, would
you?" Mike said as he let go of her head and she quickly came up for air.
Her teeth slighlty brushed Mikes dick as she gasped for oxygen. Mike took
her by the hair again and brought her face to meet his. Lust filled her
eyes and strings of her spit ran down her chin as she panted for air.

Mike gave her a slap on her face. It wasn't hard but it showed Yuna who
was in charge and that Mike could hurt her if he she forced him to. "Now I
don't want to feel any teeth!" He barked, then said, "Now get back to
sucking Daddy's dick." Yuna was scarred but strangely turned on and didn't
have to be forced to suck his thick, black cock. She spit on it and dove
back into sucking him off. She looked up to Mike as she bobbed her head up
and down just as she did last night, but this time Mike was awake and he
was in control of her. He was raping her and she loved it. Her pussy
flooded with moisture as she choked on his dick. Mike slapped her ass as
she took his dick down her throat and she came gaping back up for air.

"This is just like my dream I had last night," Mike said. "Except I
didn't have this," he said slapping her ass hard. He pulled at her ass and
met with no resistance as Yuna lifted her leg up so that her pussy was in
Mike's face. He put both hands on her ass as spread her pussy wide and
stuck his tongue in the entrance of her pussy hole. Yuna was jerking his
cock with her left hand as she slurped on his dick head. Mike was licking
the outer folds her pussy expertly and it was making her moaning on his
dick.

Mike slapped her ass as he sucked on her clitoris. Yuna's pussy was
radiating heat. She started to orgasm and ground her pussy into Mike's
face. "My black cock has got you all kinds of wet!" He thought.

The orgasm caused Yuna to stop sucking Mike's dick for a moment and she
asked with the tip of his dick in her mouth., "When are you going to cum?
My boyfriend is about to get off of work."

"Wouldn't that asshole like to see this!" Mike said as Yuna lifted her
leg from around Mike and crouched next to his side.

Yuna pulled her mouth from his dick and the room filled with loud
sucking noise. "You aren't going to tell him are you?" Yuna asked him as
she jerked on his cock and went down on him again.

"Of course not baby," Mike said tenderly moving the strands of hair that
fell in her face as she bobbed up and down on his dick. "As long as you
take care of me nobody will ever know." Mike put his hand on the back of
her head and pushed her head down until her nose was breathing in his pubic
hair. He held her there for 45 seconds and then released her. Yuna gagged
at the invading cock and gasped for more air. "Damn baby, you are one
hungry cocksucker. How many cocks have you sucked in your life?"

Yuna spit on the head of his cock and rubbed the lubrication up and down
on his shaft. "I've only done this twice." She said sucking the precum
from his cock hole.

"Have you sucked you boyfriend's cock?" He asked. Yuna shook her head
no. "Then who else's cock have you sucked?"

"Just yours!" Yuna said and licked around the tip of his dick and kissed
it on the tip.

"Then that wasn't a dream." Mike said out loud.

"I couldn't help it, your cocked was irresistible!"

"So I was your first blow job and my cum was the first you ever
swallowed?" Mike asked and Yuna nodded with his dick still in her mouth.
"That good baby, keep sucking Daddy's cock real good."

"Yes, Daddy. I'll take good care of you." Yuna said before she started
deep throating Mike's monsterous, black cock.

The apartment filled with sounds of Yuna's ass being slapped and her
gagging on his huge cock. Mike was humping, meeting her sloppy mouth with
the motion. He grabbed her hair and held her nose down into his pubes
again. This time Yuna was ready as she breathed through her nose. Mike
then did something completely surprised Yuna. He took his large fist and
punched her right in side of her body. All of the air in Yuna's lungs was
pushed out onto the cock that was in her mouth. Tears welled up in her
eyes and she fought to get Mike's large cock out of her mouth so she could
catch her breath. Mike let her go and she scatter off of him. It took her
a few seconds to catch her breath and after she did she looked at Mike with
some fear in her eyes. She did not understand why she was so aroused by
his violent behavior and she carefully crawled back to his dick and went
back to sucking. She knew her new Daddy wanted to get off and if she
didn't do it there was not telling what he would do to her.

"Daddy's about to cum, baby," Mike said. "Don't swallow every drop like
you did earlier, I want you to show me it in your mouth."

Like before he gushed out hot, sticky sperm and Yuna's mouth was flooded
with Mike's semen.

"Ten times a day," he said to Yuna pulling her face from his cock. She
sucked the last drop of semen from the tip of his dick and looked at him
confused. "You need to make sure I cum ten times a day or else I will
hurt."

Yuna smiled with her lips closed and nodded. She crawled up onto Mike's
chest and rested her head on him. He pulled her head up by her hair and
pulled her face toward his. "Let me see," he said to her and she opened
her mouth showing all the baby juice he had squirted in her mouth. "Good
girl. Now swallow." Yuna swallowed the hot semen down into her belly.
Mike pulled her head toward his until their lips touched. He gave the
young girl a deep kiss and could taste his semen on her breath.

"Mmmm." Yuna moaned after he broke the kiss. Mike slapped her on the
ass and said, "I think it is about time for dinner. Go make me something
good."

---Chapter 4---

As she made dinner for Mike, Greg, and herself, Yuna started to feel
guilty. Greg and her were moving in together today and she was sucking a
black homeless man's dick. She had not even sucked her boyfriend's dick
and she was letting herself be choked by this black man's dick. But the
guilt would not take away how wet her pussy gets when she is next to Mike.
She had never felt this way before even when Greg and her would make out.
Mike also knew that Greg was the one who hit him with his car, and Mike
could call the police. Yuna was angry at Greg for putting her in this
situation. If he would have had insurance then this would not have
happened.

Greg came back to the apartment just as Yuna finished up with the
cooking. He was carrying some of his things, including a TV. "Hey hon, I
thought I would bring move my TV in today since one is being occupied."
Greg hooked the TV up in the living room and went to kiss Yuna. He gave
her a deep kiss on her lips and noticed the salty taste. "So how was
today?" He asked.

"Just fine," she said still mad at him. "Your food is on the table, I
will be eating with Mike in case he needs anything." She gave him the cold
shoulder.

Confused, Mike sat down at the table and ate his dinner on the couch
while he watch TV. After he finished he put up his plate and went into the
bedroom to see if they were done. "I will take your plates if you are
done," he said sticking his head in the door. The room was dimmly light
and they were both covered with a blanket. The were both sitting up but
Yuna was leaning into Mike and resting her head on his bare chest as he had
his arm around her.

"Sure Grego, we are done. " Mike told Greg. If Greg only knew that his
girlfriend was stroking the big black man's penis under the covers he might
faint from disbelief. Greg walked over and took the trays from his lap and
noticed the obscene bump in the blanket where Mike's dick should be. He
looked at Mike and he dropped his hand from Yuna's shoulder and brushed
Yuna's breast and left it covering it. "That is all Greg." Mike said
waving Greg off. Greg was in disbelief. Why was this homeless man
ordering him around.

"Yuna I need to use the restroom again." Mike told Yuna as he removed
the covers from his body. Greg's mouth dropped in horror when he saw
Mike's extremely large penis. Yuna got out from the covers and Greg say
her bare pussy underneath her short skirt.

"Yuna can I talk to you for a second," Greg said walking out of the
bedroom.

Greg closed the bedroom door and Yuna asked, "What is it?"

"Why is that man naked?" He demanded. "And why are you under the covers
with him."

"He is in too much pain to put on clothes, and I was cold so I got under
the covers."

"I don't think that is very appropriate!" Greg said in a forceful
whisper.

"Well I don't think it is appropriate for you to make any accusations
and second guess my care for Mike!" Yuna said loudly. "Remember what I
told you this morning. I said you cannot second-guess my decision makings.
Do you remember that it is you that ran Mike over and put him in this
state."

"Will you shut up and keep your voice down!" Greg said to her.

"Mike already knows that you hit him. He isn't stupid. He said as long
as he gets healed he will not go to the police. He said as long as I take
care of him then there is nothing to worry about. But if you get in the
way of his care there will be problems and he won't heal properly." Yuna
opened the bedroom door and went to Mike to help him stand up and helped
him to the bathroom. She turned to Greg and said, "This might take a while
since Mike is in a lot of pain. Why don't you go do something useful."

She closed the door and Mike walked over to the toilet. He was limping
but was able to stand up straight on his own. He reached his hand out to
Yuna and she took it and he guided her over to where he was standing. Even
though he was perfectly capable of urinating himself, he brought her hand
to his dick for her to aim his stream at the toilet bowl. When he was done
he pinched the back of Yuna's neck and pushed her to her knees. She didn't
need any instructions and greedily took Mike's dick into her mouth. Mike
still had some piss in his bladder and let out the remaining spurts into
Yuna's mouth. She did not complain and swallowed the small amount of piss.
Mike then held the back of her neck and face fucked her as she gagged on
his dick.

Mike bent over and put the toilet seat down and had Yuna sit down on the
pot. He continued to face fuck her and said, "Pee, bitch." Yuna looked up
at him with his big black cock between her Asian lips and released her
bladder into the toilet as she was told. Mike reached down and fondled her
tit until she was done pissing. He got a piece of toilet paper and wiped
the piss from her pussy and threw it in the toilet and flushed it.

He fucked her face at an increasing speed. He was barely giving Yuna
any time to breath and she was on the verge of unconsciousness. Mike gave
a final jab and ejaculated into Yuna's mouth and she let him empty his
balls in her. He withdrew his penis and she opened her mouth to show all
the nasty cum he deposited. Yuna closed her mouth and swallowed the large
amount of cum. If Mike keeps coming in this quantity, after ten times of
her swallowing, Yuna will not have to eat anything else.

Mike bent over and Yuna put her arms around his neck. He picked her up,
ignoring the pain and set her down on the counter next to the sink. He
gave her a deep wet kiss and explored the inside of her mouth with his
tongue and big lips. He still had some ejaculation sitting at the end of
his erect member and pressed it between her pussy lips and wiped it off.

"Here, let me put something down on the this calender." Mike said
picking up the red marker and making an X in the first circle a week from
now.

"What happens that day?" Yuna asked noticing it is on the day before her
ovulation starts.

"That is the day you will never forget," Mike said giving Yuna another
sloppy kiss and then setting her down on her feet. They went back to the
bed and watched some more TV.

Mike turned on a porno and had Yuna suck him off a few more times as he
watched a rape fantasy porn on the TV. Yuna didn't spill a drop as Mike
left large amounts of semen in her mouth. At first Yuna tried to say no.
She did not want Greg to walk in on her sucking off a black man, but Mike
wouldn't listen to her protest and gave her another slap on the face. He
wouldn't even let her close the door because he said Greg had the TV loud
enough that he would not hear her gag. Right after Mike came for the 6th
time in Yuna's mouth that day, Greg wandered in the bedroom.

"Hey guys, I'm going to bed now. Are you going to join me now Yuna or
later?" Yuna swallowed the cum that was still in her mouth and replied,
"I'm going to sleep in this bed in case Mike needs me in the middle of the
night."

"Whatever." Greg said turning to leave but noticing porno on the TV.
"What the..." Greg said turning to Yuna. She put her hands on her hips and
gave her boyfriend the evil eye. Mike didn't have his covers on Greg could
see his large erect penis in the light of the television. Mike reached his
arm out and pulled Yuna down on the bed and pulled her on him. Greg
watched as Mike's exposed penis rubbed on his girlfriend's skin as he
pulled her into him. Greg fumed and said, "So Mike what is your last
name."

"It is Jones, Mike Jones." he answered. "Close the door on the way out.
I don't want the TV to disturb your sleep." He said as he placed his and on
top of Yuna's breast in front of Greg.

Greg walked out of the room and closed the door. He couldn't believe he
was letting another man sleep naked in the same bed as his girlfriend. He
couldn't believe how big Mike's penis was. Although he had always though
he was large at about 6 inches, Mike made his look like a dwarf. Greg felt
humiliated and ashamed of his penis, but he wasn't going to take this. He
grabbed his cell phone and went outside to make a call.

"Hey Bob, hey. It is me, Greg. I got a favor to ask you. Yeah, there
is this guy who Yuna has been helping out. Yea I know. She is really
nice. Anyway, I was hoping you could do a background check on him. Thanks,
his name is Mike Jones. He is black and about 6 foot 3 inches tall. How
long will it take? A few days okay, thanks. Bye."

"How could a homeless man not have a record. Once I found out what he
had done I will have leverage on him. He probably has warrants out for him
right now." Greg thought.

Greg went back into the apartment and laid on the couch to go to sleep.
Even though the door was closed he could hear what sounded like the porno
playing in the other room. Greg dozed off to the sounds of moans. Inside
the bedroom, Mike had gotten tired of Yuna's mouth and had told her to
straddle him. He commanded her to rub the outside of her pussy against his
thick dick. She rubbed their sexes together like she did last night, but
this time Mike, her master, was awake and he was slapping her ass and
calling her a slut. She was moaning out loudly as his penis spread her
vulva and rubbed against her clit.

"That's right slut. Rub your virgin pussy against Daddy's dick." Mike
said to Yuna as he spanked her as and her bare tits. "Make Daddy cum you
fucking slut. How about I call you boyfriend in the room to see how good a
slut you are for Daddy."

Yuna moaned at her being dominated by Mike. "P..please don't do that."
She said as she furiously rubbed her sex along the length of his huge
penis.

"Then you better get me off quick." He demanded or I will call him.

Yuna frantically worked at getting Mike to cum by using the folds of her
vulva. Her clitorus was being stimulated by running up and down his hard
shaft. Her pussy poured lubrication and soaked Mike's dick. She rubbed as
fast as she could and shook from another orgasm. "Ohh, Daddy!" She yelled
out as her body shook over Mike. He felt his balls fill up and quickly
pushed Yuna off of him and stood up from the bed. He pulled her face to
his cock and she opened her mouth wide. He shot loads of cum on her face
and into her mouth. He picked up the thick streams of cum that landed on
her nose and cheek with his finger and stuck in in her mouth. She sucked
it from his finger and swallowed another batch of his cum.

He kissed her on the lips and said, "Get a good nice sleep, baby. We do
the whole thing again tomorrow."

Mike laid in the bed on his back and Yuna laid on top of him. She
rested her head on his chest and felt as Mike moved his semi-erect penis to
the entrance of her pussy. Mike pulled the covers over them and wrapped
his arms around her, holding her tight. They fell asleep together.
ಠ_ಠ

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2008, 12:00:41 AM »
WTF

Greatness Gone

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2008, 12:05:13 AM »
Leper guybrush for fucking up this thread.

CrystalGemini

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2008, 12:22:52 AM »
Seriously, guybrush.  A bit much.   >:(
O_O

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2008, 12:33:41 AM »
True Blood!?

border

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2008, 12:37:52 AM »
Nobody else finds it totally fucked up that the werewolf guy was able to just pick the baby as his lover?

I'd say it's more bizarre that the werewolf guy was originally Edward's romantic rival for Bella.  Who the fuck lets their wife's old boyfriend come to the birth of their newborn child?  What kind of creepy ex-boyfriend shows up to watch a monster baby pop out of his old girlfriend's vagina?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2008, 01:12:34 AM »
Nobody else finds it totally fucked up that the werewolf guy was able to just pick the baby as his lover?

I'd say it's more bizarre that the werewolf guy was originally Edward's romantic rival for Bella.  Who the fuck lets their wife's old boyfriend come to the birth of their newborn child?  What kind of creepy ex-boyfriend shows up to watch a monster baby pop out of his old girlfriend's vagina?

And then claims the baby as his lover or soul mate.

This series of books is like basically the Authors wet dreams tailored to tweens and teens.

Isn't that what one of the actors said, or was that just a fake quote?  :lol
©@©™

border

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2008, 01:30:40 AM »
This series of books is like basically the Authors wet dreams tailored to tweens and teens.

It's hardly a wet dream at all.  From what I gather, the entire series is about restraint.  The Edward and Bella abstain from sex before marriage because they worry about the repercussions of such a passionate act (Edward might flip out and suck her dry).  Then when they do have sex one single time, Bella gets knocked up and has some horrifying grotesque pregnancy where she pukes blood and nearly has the baby kick its way out of her stomach.

The message of course is, "Don't have sex before marriage!  You might get pregnant and have all kinds of nasty weird shit happen to you."  Of course the crazy pregnancy happens even after the couple is wed, so I'm not even sure what the implications of that are.  At any rate, it works to scare kids away from sex.

OptimoPeach

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2008, 01:36:45 AM »
It's hardly a wet dream at all.  From what I gather, the entire series is about restraint.  The Edward and Bella abstain from sex before marriage because they worry about the repercussions of such a passionate act (Edward might flip out and suck her dry).  Then when they do have sex one single time, Bella gets knocked up and has some horrifying grotesque pregnancy where she pukes blood and nearly has the baby kick its way out of her stomach.

The message of course is, "Don't have sex before marriage!  You might get pregnant and have all kinds of nasty weird shit happen to you."  Of course the crazy pregnancy happens even after the couple is wed, so I'm not even sure what the implications of that are.  At any rate, it works to scare kids away from sex.
:rofl I'm honestly fighting the urge to download an ebook and read this garbage, now.
hi5

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2008, 01:53:44 AM »
Wouldn't vampire sperm be undead?
odb

border

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2008, 02:07:40 AM »
Apparently the firsrt 12 chapters of the next book got leaked onto the internet and the author flipped out so much that she has vowed to stop writing for years, and restart once memories are fresh.

:rofl I'm honestly fighting the urge to download an ebook and read this garbage, now.

Like I said, I want to read it but the sheer length of all these books turned me off.  I can't be bothered to spend 10-20 hours on this trash when I could easily spend the same time getting my WoW character to level 77 ;)

Ultimately it's hard to complain about a series of novels that steers tweens away from thoughtless sex, but I can't help but think that it's also bad for them to model their romantic lives around this fairy tale of a girl that gives herself completely to some unattainable "bad boy".  In a few years, the 13-year-old Twilight fan will show up to family dinner with a tattoo'ed up boyfriend who lacks even a high school diploma, and the aghast parents will wonder why she ever considered him an acceptable mate.

But I guess "bad boys" have been romanticized for centuries now and it hasn't completely let us to ruin.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 02:09:42 AM by border »

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2008, 04:43:30 AM »
Nobody else finds it totally fucked up that the werewolf guy was able to just pick the baby as his lover? If they did it, this whole series would turn into a even more horrible version of Underworld.
fixed.

and I hate to the be a guy who's dumping on something I'm only tangentially familiar with, but I find the gender politics in Twilight, even if they are unintentional, really messed up.
"Hey girls, how'd you like to sacrifice everything, your family and your friends, to be with a guy who won't change a damn thing about himself?  How'd you'd like to willingly give your very life to a man just because he loves you soooooo much?  Your future, any thought of a life apart from your one true love who will make everything in your life awesome and perfect, ah, don't worry about that."

I wouldn't be pleased if I had any daughter of mine reading that.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2008, 04:46:36 AM »
What was the last piece of popular fiction that taught people anything remotely useful? It's always black and white shit.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2008, 08:33:07 AM »
he's right

Where I come from, the girl's team lacrosse players used to get all the good pussy.

Fixed that for ya.

Ganhyun

• Used to worship Muckhole. Now worships Robo.
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2008, 10:55:31 AM »
WTF in this thread?

Seriously..... NSFW this.
XDF

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2008, 11:08:52 AM »
WTF in this thread?

:)

Ganhyun

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2008, 11:14:43 AM »
WTF in this thread?

(Image removed from quote.)

Hey my boss cares not if I use a Layla avatar here. But sex stories? That he would have an issue with.

(Granted I probably should have left the thread alone with a title including forced sex in it. So eh, I guess its a moot point.)
Tauntaun......  :'(
XDF

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2008, 11:16:05 AM »
Duke University?
FUCK EM
UK

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »
Hey my boss cares not if I use a Layla avatar here. But sex stories? That he would have an issue with.

(Granted I probably should have left the thread alone with a title including forced sex in it. So eh, I guess its a moot point.)

Let's cuddle.  :-*

:tauntaun
[close]
:)

Ganhyun

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2008, 11:46:31 AM »

Let's cuddle.  :-*

[close]

:-[

[close]
XDF

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2018, 03:05:56 PM »
This came up in a search. Take a gander, bore

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2018, 03:19:59 PM »
Starts with vampire sex, ends with necrophilia. Mods pls.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2018, 03:20:47 PM »
this was a good thread
püp

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2018, 03:28:44 PM »
Angel and Buffy ended. :(

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2018, 08:33:56 PM »
Angel has a really rough patch and some wasted potential but all of these tv shows did. Still love it though.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2018, 11:23:18 PM »
 :exxy
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2018, 01:56:43 AM »
Bring back tauntaun. :tauntaun
©@©™

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2018, 06:11:24 AM »
Hi