Author Topic: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics  (Read 1878013 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
Don't forget that Paul is going to stay in until the last minute because he's secretly racking up those delegates!

BTW, check your PM's!!!!

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
I just checked my pm box, emails sent.  Don't open those at work! :P

As for Paul, it's not going to matter by the time the media has parroted the "Romney is the nominee" line when he theoretically has the delegates.  But yeah he's going to stay in for as long as he wants because Libertarians are very stupid with their money, ironically.
yar

Oblivion

I went to my idiot ex-roommates' place the other day (who I will be cutting off all ties to soon) posted a screed on FB about how the lazy college students feel entitled to get an education, and capped it off with that Kennedy quote "ask not what your country etc..". He was quite proud of himself, but sadly didn't seem to take to kindly when I told him that Kennedy campaigned on, and increased federal funding for education.  :'(

Mupepe

• Icon
:bow Creepy Old Guy :bow2

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

:rofl

Good a time as any to post this, which has been going around:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-things-rich-people-need-to-stop-saying/

A $3000 per month mortgage doesn't get you a palace in new york

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Fox News, fighting the good fight

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
You could almost sense the smirk on Ed's face. What a stupid fucking question. Where the integrity at?
:9

Phoenix Dark

"Oh man, $8 gas. I can't afford to go to work, it would be a waste of money! Thanks a lot Obama, I'm still voting for your dumb ass in November tho"

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I did my part today by voting for Frothy Rick.
dog

:rofl

Good a time as any to post this, which has been going around:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-things-rich-people-need-to-stop-saying/

A $3000 per month mortgage doesn't get you a palace in new york

My mortgage in Seattle is $3,000 a month. 1,800 square foot brick house with no back yard. :lol
野球

pickle

Fox News, fighting the good fight

I say this with all sincerity... I love your president.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
fuuuuuuuuck yeah looks like Santorum won Tennessee. 
yar

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
 Supertardsday
©ZH

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
Santorum is winning Ohio :lol

Cue the chaos
Tacos

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Santorum for America  :usacry

Phoenix Dark

Dave Weigel is saying many Romney areas haven't reported yet. He'll squeak out a win most likely

edit: oh shit, Santorum's lead is expanding
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 09:33:34 PM by Phoenix Dark »

Phoenix Dark

Human Snorenado

• Icon
One thing working against Santorum is that apparently there were some districts where he didn't qualify in Ohio so Romney may run the score up against him there.  I'm cautiously optimistic tho... losing Ohio is disastrous for Romney.
yar

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
jesus romney is a fucking joke  :lol
püp

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Are there trees in Ohio?

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Cnn's county by county analysis indicates santmentum to me

Human Snorenado

• Icon
yar

Phoenix Dark

ooooh shit

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I was just gonna post that
püp

Phoenix Dark

Oblivion

38% Santorum
36% Romney

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

(that's in Ohio, 67% precincts voting)

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Santorum's lead is down to less than 1% (a little more than 7k votes) with 73% reporting.  Not sure if he can do it.
yar

Phoenix Dark

Let's not forget that Santorum failed to qualify for multiple district ballots in Ohio, and yet he's still close to winning the state. Whether he wins or not the message has to be LOL Romney.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Also, Romney outspent Santorum 5-1 in Ohio.
yar

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
There's still a sliver of hope for Santormonium.
©@©™

drew

• sy
waitress at my work: "I voted for Santorum because I think Obama would be more likely to beat him."

fffffffffUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Phoenix Dark

Looks like Kucinich is going to lose the dem primary pretty badly

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
My uncle today @ dinner: "Santorum is a pretty smart man"...

:-\
^_^

Human Snorenado

• Icon
waitress at my work: "I voted for Santorum because I think Obama would be more likely to beat him."

fffffffffUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's a better reason than any conceivable reason to vote for Ron Paul, who is a laughingstock.
yar

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I don't know, I have it on good authority that the Jewish run establishment in cooperation with the Bilderberg Group has been systematically removing Ron Paul votes at the primaries.  It's why the primaries appear to have such a low turnout.  The reality is that turnout is higher than ever, the gap is all of the Ron Paul votes thrown away :'(
🍆🍆

Human Snorenado

• Icon
I think Santorum can't win.  Cuyahoga and Hamilton counties aren't done reporting and Romney is crushing him in those two.  Looks like Romney will take it by less than 4k votes is my guess.  If Santorum had gotten on the ballot in all the districts, he probably wins.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
And Romney takes the lead.   :-\
yar

Oblivion

NBC just said they won't call Ohio tonight.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
NBC just said they won't call Ohio tonight.

TYPICAL LIBRUL ELITE MEDIA
yar

Phoenix Dark

Jean Schmidt lost her primary run tonight. Good fucking riddance

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Kucinich is losing his primary as well.  GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE
yar

drew

• sy
same waitress a couple days earlier: "if I had my way we would do away with elections entirely and make Obama KING!"

Phoenix Dark

Is she black?

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Regardless that Romney will probably win Ohio, they'll split the delegates.  This is still a victory in Santorum's eyes.  Fucking lol at Romney, what an awful candidate.
püp

Phoenix Dark

Ron Paul got 40% against Romney in Virginia, where they were the only two candidates on the ballot. Utterly amazing. This guy is the worst nominee of a major party since Dukakis

drew

• sy

Oblivion

Human Snorenado

• Icon
What's really awesome is that if Obama beats Romney badly at all, I can pretty much guarantee you that the next nominee will be a total wingnut culture warrior.
yar

Phoenix Dark

Ron Paul got 40% against Romney in Virginia, where they were the only two candidates on the ballot. Utterly amazing. This guy is the worst nominee of a major party since Dukakis
god I remember when people said the same thing Ahoy mccain, and mccain beat romney.

Yup, and at least McCain was a decorated war hero with a relatively respected legislative record on some issues. Same with Kerry, who didn't enthuse his base either. Both candidates had a lot of problems but had positives to fall back on. What does Romney have to fall back on? A governorship record he can't talk about, including the crowning achievement of his term (health care, which is popular and successful in MA)? His business career flipping and repackaging companies while firing everyone?

If the economy continues to get better, I really don't see what Romney can run on outside of sabre rattling Iran, plus the various "America v Obama" insinuations.

I just want to see the freakout if Obama wins big again. He's either going to lose a close election or win on 08 or bigger levels, thanks to demographics

Oblivion

Wonder how much the Repubs voter suppression laws will effect the election.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
So, looking ahead to the rest of March...

March 10th:
Kansas caucuses- Romney has so far demonstrated a patent inability to win in the mid-West.  Santorum should take this one.

March 13th:
Alabama- Romney has also had trouble winning in the deep South.  Not sure where the polling is at on this one... Santorum or Newt?  Of note, this is an open primary, so the nine democrats in the state will probably all vote for NotRomney.
Mississippi- See above.  ANOTHER open primary in the deep South.
Hawaii- Romney probably wins this one.  Smallest amount of delegates up for grabs on this date, however.

March 18th:
Puerto Rico- Holy shit, there's actually more delegates at stake here than in Hawaii.  I wonder how many people will bother showing up to a Republican primary in Puerto Rico... what's that you say?  OPEN PRIMARY??? Don't mind if I do!

March 20th:
Illinois- Romney probably wins here.  Open primary tho, and obviously a lot of delegates at stake.

March 24th:
Louisiana- Closed primary.  Can Romney win here?  Doubtful.

So that's like 2 out of 7 more contests this month I'd call Romney a lock for, with Puerto Rico and Lousiana being potential wildcards.  If Newt would just GET THE FUCK OUT I think Santorum could become the NotRomney of choice and take this thing to the convention potentially.  Either way though, I foresee a long, drawn out Bataan death march to the necessary number of delegates for Romney, potentially not even until the California primary which is winner-take-all on June 5th.  And as we've seen so far, the longer this goes on the worse Romney looks... his unfavorables are so upside down now I really think it would take a messy war with Iran and the $10 gas that would go along with it to sink Obama.  Which I don't put past certain scumfuckers to try and manufacture, either.  But I'm cautiously optimistic at this point that Obama should win.
yar

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Joe the Plumber won his primary. :lol  :-\
©@©™

Mupepe

• Icon
So Romney won 6, Santorum 3, and Gingrich 1?  And Paul????  CONSPIRACY!!!

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Joe the Plumber won his primary. :lol  :-\

I honestly can't think of a better person to represent the GOP!
yar

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Apparently Sandra Fluke is an Obama foot soldier sent to stir up controversy to distract people from the economy. - Eric Bolling/Faux News

With this theory, looks like Limbaugh is in on it too, dumbass.
©ZH

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Oh man, I had no idea that Joe the Plumber is the nominee for district Kucinich just lost. That would have been AWESOME

:(
___

Phoenix Dark

:drudge check out the front page of Drudge lmao
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/07/buzzefeed-selectively-edits-obama-tape

This clip is old, and appeared in a PBS doc about Obama years ago. Breitbart's folks claim to have the full video, which will be shown tonight on Hannity. Considering liberal and conservative students made Obama president of the Harvard Review, and the racial diversity in the crowd he's speaking at in the group, I find it very unlikely he says anything ridiculous.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I saw the Buzzfeed video earlier, it was pretty....nothing. Apparently though, Breitbart's minions are going to produce the real deal, where he says "down with whitey" and throws up the black power sign or something.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:05:50 PM by Joe Molotov® EDGE™ »
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

Here's a bit more of the speech including the end, when the diverse crowd gives Obama applause after he finishes his speech. If it was some barn burning racial manifesto, wouldn't people react accordingly?

Brehvolution

Except that it will cut away to James Okeefe in blackface dressed as Obama doing those things.
©ZH