General > Dysfunctional Hall of Fame

Pain sucks :(

(1/92) > >>

TVC15:
at least when it is not in a sexual context.  I have water on the knee or something.  It is hell.  I can't stand up or walk.  I want to go to bed so I can go to the goddamned hospital in the morning:(

I hate my life.  I hope I don't have cancer.

TVC15:

--- Quote from: jarosh on February 16, 2009, 06:09:42 AM ---had it. kinda hurts, yeah. but shouldn't be too dangerous if it's not much.

--- End quote ---

This is a self diagnosis of course.  It's either this or some form of arthritis.  I'm noticing swelling and the pain feels very interior.

How bad will it be as they stick shit in my knee tomorrow?  Does it hurt?

TVC15:
Well, I also have GERD, and there's some possibly comorbidty of that with different sorts of joint pain.  I guess it has to do with acid production.  If that's the case they will probably give me some proton pump inhibitor.  It could also be gout. I have a shitty diet and I used to drink a lot, but I slowed down, so I'd be surprised if this escalated during one of my slow periods.

TVC15:
Well, the pieces fit.  I am pretty certain it is water on the knee, and that has several different causes, and the GERD thing and the gout are likely suspects.  They fit well enough.  Believe me, I won't tell the doctor what I think is going on.  They probably hate that.  I'll just tell him how I feel and the chain of events that lead up to this and then I will let him get stabby.

Also, if I were really paranoid, I would have worked in the causes that involve knee surgery. 

I guess it could be flat out arthritis of some sort, but that isn't consistent with a few things.

TVC15:
330AM.  I'm going to get prole to drive me to the ER in the morning.  I can't walk or stand up, no exaggeration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version