Author Topic: The Borecast Episode 8: Protest Skunky Beer, Win Killzone 2  (Read 9336 times)

lordmaji

• It's a joke, not a dick, so don't take it so hard!
Re: The Borecast Episode 8: Protest Skunky Beer, Win Killzone 2
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 04:51:25 PM »
My worst hangover ever was from The Beast, it kept me from getting shit faced ever since... fuck that stuff. Only reason I drank it was because it was in the kegs at this college party we went too, I saw a couple beer bongs in the sink, cleaned them out and challenged everyone that walked by. It was the only way I could drink it. :P I think I did it about 8 times.

I ended up puking all over a friends car in the parking lot of McDonalds. :P horrible horrible moment for me. NEVER AGAIN! I wont drink if they are serving the beast.

Also before the party I was drinking Bells Oberon and had a couple shots of Grey Goose. So yeah... ugh. Horrible hangover.
:-[

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 05:17:55 PM »
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

On May 25th, Nick and Jason go where no man has gone before...

STAR TREK: THE RETROSPECTIVE

Reviewed by a Trekkie and the guy who throws piss at the Trekkies as they stand in line.

ONLY ON NICK'S FILM REVIEWS
HLR

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2009, 09:18:34 PM »
Episode 9 is going to be late - like, maybe Wednesday late.
sup

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
:(

So, if it's going to be late, can I record a Star Trek review too? Not the retrospective, but the review for the new movie. Probably will be more current than the film review I already submitted.
HLR

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2009, 09:25:47 PM »
i haven't gotten any review at all from you yet, i thought you had personal stuff and just forgot

resend link plz

tell you what - if you and tehjaybo want to do a star trek retrospective, i will put it up as a separate bonuscast next week

please keep cursing to a moderate level, and give me some pauses to work with on cutting when you restart thoughts and such

also keep it to around 30 minutes or so
sup

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »
i haven't gotten any review at all from you yet, i thought you had personal stuff and just forgot

resend link plz

tell you what - if you and tehjaybo want to do a star trek retrospective, i will put it up as a separate bonuscast next week

please keep cursing to a moderate level, and give me some pauses to work with on cutting when you restart thoughts and such

also keep it to around 30 minutes or so

OK. I'm resending the link.
HLR