Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 3591631 times)

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #30720 on: February 08, 2018, 07:50:26 PM »
Had the Wii U hooked up to replay Bayonetta 1 and 2 and decided to finally fire up Xenoblade Chronicles X for the first time since buying it in 2015.

Why did I buy this game?  :donot

The fuck is this battle system?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #30721 on: February 09, 2018, 10:57:08 AM »
They even took out the boobslider and sexy outfit for the 14 year old. It's absolute trash.

Speaking of absolute trash. Done with Dark Souls 3. :)

paprikastaude

« Reply #30722 on: February 09, 2018, 12:40:48 PM »
Had the Wii U hooked up to replay Bayonetta 1 and 2 and decided to finally fire up Xenoblade Chronicles X for the first time since buying it in 2015.

I wanted to check this game out and recently Final Fantasy XII HD. But then I always remember the actual "playing" part of my experience with Xenoblade 1.  :larry
Offline-MMORPG mechanics are such a bad idea, considering that the gameplay isn't even good in MMORPGs to begin with (you barely tolerate it).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:58:19 PM by Spieler1 »

Corporal

« Reply #30723 on: February 09, 2018, 03:33:40 PM »
Dragon  quest Builders on switch has arrived.

I even got some thingamadingdongs from Amazon for preordering. Too lazy to check, I just punched the numbers in and forgot to look at what they will unlock and where I need to go to get them. Eh, it's not like I won't find it eventually.

And then it hit me:

THOSE FUCKERS DO NOT IMPORT THE DEMO SAVE FILE INTO THE RELEASED GAME.

:maf

My majestic multi level castle.... Useless. All the exploring and grinding I've done in the demo... for naught.

:maf

What kind of godless bastard spawn decided that this was a good idea. I wanna kick them in the nads.
!list

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #30724 on: February 10, 2018, 12:34:15 AM »
Got Monster Hunter World  :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd

Fucking up shit with my Hammer  :aah :aah :aah :aah :aah :aah

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #30725 on: February 10, 2018, 01:50:44 AM »

I wanted to check this game out and recently Final Fantasy XII HD. But then I always remember the actual "playing" part of my experience with Xenoblade 1.  :larry
Offline-MMORPG mechanics are such a bad idea, considering that the gameplay isn't even good in MMORPGs to begin with (you barely tolerate it).

Speak for yourself.

Offline-MMORPG without having to socalize with other people. :aah
Farming for items without an internet connection. :aah
FFXII's battle system. :aah

Corporal

« Reply #30726 on: February 10, 2018, 06:50:38 AM »
Got Monster Hunter World  :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd

Fucking up shit with my Hammer  :aah :aah :aah :aah :aah :aah
The only true way to properly fuck shit up.

I'm envious. Besides mooching some playtime off a friend I haven't been able to play any serious MHW yet.

Really hoping for some mobile MH love in the future. Sitting at home for ground-pounding Dinos just feels wrong.
!list

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #30727 on: February 10, 2018, 10:48:01 AM »

I didn't mind FF12 way back when but that was 12 years ago. XCX just felt so unfun to "play"

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30728 on: February 10, 2018, 08:23:58 PM »
breath of the wild is so fucking fun holy jeez I'm so happy to have zelda back in my life
pcp

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30729 on: February 11, 2018, 05:17:53 PM »
Assassin's Creed Origins

Bayek: "I'm no a grave robber!"

My dude...  :iface
©@©™

Corporal

« Reply #30730 on: February 11, 2018, 06:55:30 PM »
Aw geez, I spent time and resources establishing a network of chests culminating in a single treasure room in Dragon Quest Builders, ...

... And the game just gave me the chest to end all chests that can be accessed from everywhere, that magically catches items I can't otherwise carry, and that seems to have enough storage space for the first half of the game.

Game be trolling me.
!list

Bebpo

« Reply #30731 on: February 11, 2018, 10:34:43 PM »

I actually am ok with FFXII because instead of the AI being dumb the game just let you program your own AI exactly how you want it for each fight for your teammates. I thought that was pretty legit and while you could make one setup and blow through most generic mobs, for tougher fights you actually had to think and strategize.

I thought XB1 was ok too since you could tell your partners to do specific moves.

Although 80 hours into XB2 I kinda hate the combat  :lol if I'm not done with the game by the time easy mode comes out in a week or two I might switch to that to just blow through the fights quickly and watch the rest of the story. Big enemy/bosses feel good to fight, but normal mobs are boring as shit with xb2's combat by end game imo.

Shuri

« Reply #30732 on: February 12, 2018, 09:22:25 AM »
So I built  my jamma supergun and it works fucking amazingly.

I've been digging out my jamma boards all weekend and trying them, some observations..

• Soul Edge has kind of aged horribly. It felt like such a deep game in 1995
  • Tekken 3 has no ending in arcade mode?  ???
  • The Simpsons game is colorful as heck but incredibly repetitive. I think I'm gonna sell it
  • Fist of The North Star on the atomiswave is METAL AS FUCK  :aah, the game has finishing moves, non stop juggling combos, ITS SUPER LOUD, wtf how come  it never got popular? It only got a japanese ps2 release..
  • I somehow have 3 sets of MK1 boards and 2 sets of NBA JAM
  • I'm a moron and I have misplaced my DIE HARD ARCADE cart for the sega STV. Decathelete and Winter heat are still fun.
  • I'M EVEN A BIGGER MORON - I've lost my capcom I/O board now I can't use my Sega Naomi board. Marvel VS Capcom 2, Virtua Tennis, Zombie Revenge, Cosmic Smash and Sega Tetris can't be played, and a fucking capcom io board is 200+ these days. MOTEHRFUCKER WHERE IS IT

That is all.

[/list]

daycru

« Reply #30733 on: February 12, 2018, 10:12:49 AM »
XCX rules. Cant help but admire a game with the sheer audacity to put a bunch of mechs on the cover, then make you play for 60 hours to pilot them. Also the bizarre music/audio mix added a ton to the alien atmosphere.

« Reply #30734 on: February 12, 2018, 10:56:50 AM »
Hello? Is this thing on?

I don't know what's with the XCX soundtrack, it's so corny but love it

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #30735 on: February 12, 2018, 02:54:09 PM »
Bloodborne

Started playing again after I got burnt out on Souls games awhile ago. I was never very good at these but damn am I dying alot to just mobs.

I remember beating Blood Starved Beast and was confused for a bit on where to go. Made it to Vicar Amelia (got stomped), went to an underground area to the right where some tentacle thing on the roof killed me instantly  :lol

Took a few tries on Witch, and then got stomped by the dudes with the body bags. Woke up in a new area and proceeded to die a few more time to enemies who could almost one shot me.

Tried the 1st chalice dungeon and the bosses have been much easier so far. Finally realized fire is good against Vicar and the body bag dudes.

BB is the fastest Souls game available and you cannot block/ turtle.

Best hints for a new player:

- use the Axe, best weapon
- always dash towards the enemy (think NE - always dash NE) - not to the side or away from it
- up your Vitality
- I NEVER PARRIED, not even once, but some people die by it. If you cannot parry the first fat axe-guy or Bloodstarved Beast then just forget about this mechanic...
Thanks for the advice. I was never good at parrying with shields in the other games so I won't attempt it.
I know there was merit to not locking on in the other games but the dash seems much better than the roll here so I'll keep doing it.
Dashing NE has helped with some bosses.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #30736 on: February 12, 2018, 06:05:12 PM »
Nice to see I'm not the only one who loved the XCX soundtrack. World exploration in that game was cool but it had a ton of issues that kept it from the greatness of the original (which is still the best in the series).
^_^

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #30737 on: February 13, 2018, 01:49:00 AM »
Stuck on the final boss of Axiom Verge

Whole game was cool with a bit too much backtracking but the way the difficulty ramped up in the final area is mad

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #30738 on: February 13, 2018, 09:34:39 PM »
Stuck on the final boss of Axiom Verge

Whole game was cool with a bit too much backtracking but the way the difficulty ramped up in the final area is mad

Loved Axiom Verge but if there was one blemish it was definitely the boss fights. Most of them took way too long to kill with a repetitive, one-note pattern. But the final boss was balls out insane, plenty of cheap hits there. By that point I already collected all the items so I just powered through it.
^_^

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #30739 on: February 14, 2018, 01:06:05 PM »
I cheesed him after dying like 20 times. Didnt have many guns just used standard one.

Music was so sweet, hard to believe one guy made it

Svejk

« Reply #30740 on: February 14, 2018, 02:42:30 PM »
Aw geez, I spent time and resources establishing a network of chests culminating in a single treasure room in Dragon Quest Builders, ...

... And the game just gave me the chest to end all chests that can be accessed from everywhere, that magically catches items I can't otherwise carry, and that seems to have enough storage space for the first half of the game.

Game be trolling me.
It'll continue to troll you after the first chapter too.. Don't get too attached to anything...
Game's still fun as hell though.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #30741 on: February 14, 2018, 03:20:19 PM »
Started on Bloodborne a second time to run though the DLC. Gameplay-wise probably the most enjoyable From Souls game to play. (My favourite Souls combat system is in Nioh.)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #30742 on: February 14, 2018, 03:53:25 PM »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #30743 on: February 14, 2018, 07:02:58 PM »
I cheesed him after dying like 20 times. Didnt have many guns just used standard one.

Music was so sweet, hard to believe one guy made it

Music was great aside from the one song that opened with an out-of-tune choral wail (you know the one). Really impressive achievement for a single developer, though, and I liked how it subverted a few of my expectations as a Metroid series vet.
^_^

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30744 on: February 15, 2018, 11:45:42 AM »
somebody buy the secret of mana remake and tell me it's more ambitious than the adventure of mana remake
pcp

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30745 on: February 15, 2018, 11:59:33 AM »
Dont plan on buying it but there's some Secret of Mana themes on PSN at least

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/964167414567981056
fat

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30746 on: February 15, 2018, 03:35:30 PM »
Being playing a lot of Bloodborne this week. I've owned for about two years, but until this week I never got past the first area. This was right after, or around the same time as, I was putting a lot of time into Dark Souls 3, so I wasn't really in the right mindset for Bloodborne's more aggressive combat. But I've got it down pretty good now and I've been making progress, although I really think it's a more difficult game overall than any of the Souls games [except Demon Souls, which I've only played a bit of]. So far I've got all the bosses in Yharnam knocked out and I'm working my way through the forested areas towards Byrgenwerth. I gotta say, Yharnam might be my favorite location in the franchise, the twisted, nightmarish caricature of Georgian London is so great.
dog

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30747 on: February 15, 2018, 05:37:35 PM »
I'm sorta the same way. I start Bloodborne and get to what I call "Father Gasgas" and just get completely destroyed. I put it down for something else. Everyone tells me "No man, that's like the hardest boss until the end." Maybe I should listen to them. So far I've been like  :foodcourt
que

Raist

« Reply #30748 on: February 15, 2018, 06:01:04 PM »
Manupandgitgud

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #30749 on: February 15, 2018, 07:03:26 PM »
Is going through the single player worth it for GTAV? I have this itch to play it and finish. I originally dropped out when you could start building teams for heists years ago.
:9

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30750 on: February 15, 2018, 07:12:03 PM »
I thought the campaign was fun (if disturbing sometimes) and worth playing. you can keep skip missions if any are giving you trouble, which I wish more games would implement.
pcp

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #30751 on: February 15, 2018, 08:00:02 PM »
Yeah getting back into the the swing of things bloodborne has been relatively easier than other souls games

Most bosses have some sort of transformation state and quickly teeing off on them has helped alot - Darkbeast Paarl, Shadow of Yharnam, the spider

Amygdala was a pushover

Chalice bosses have been a non-factor so far too

kingv

« Reply #30752 on: February 15, 2018, 08:17:37 PM »
I'm sorta the same way. I start Bloodborne and get to what I call "Father Gasgas" and just get completely destroyed. I put it down for something else. Everyone tells me "No man, that's like the hardest boss until the end." Maybe I should listen to them. So far I've been like  :foodcourt

I thought it got harder from there. I beat Gastone on like the second try and basically gave up after blood starved beast

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30753 on: February 15, 2018, 09:23:30 PM »
I called in some help on the BSB and we torched in about five seconds. :lol
dog

kingv

« Reply #30754 on: February 15, 2018, 09:56:25 PM »
I also remember a part where you had to like take on a bunch of those little werewolf motherfuckers and I kept dying.

I Ben with the faster pace I didn’t feel like the combat system was really well suited to taking on multiple enemies at once.

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30755 on: February 16, 2018, 05:32:10 AM »
I’ve been playing Pharaoh (1999) for the last few weeks.

Played it as a kid but was too stupid and lacked the necessary attention span to really get into the game. My housing blocks constantly reverted back to slums no matter how many bazaars or whatever other necessary municipal building I built. Or Buildings burned down or collapsed because the fire brigade or the architects always came too late to prevent this shit  >:(

Now I know how to use road blocks to control movements of my citizens and suddenly I got stable apartment blocks and no blazes devastating half of my city, I also figured out a slew of other things that makes life easier  :rejoice

Got to admit though that the game doesn’t really explain a lot of these things adequately in the tutorials. Had to look it up online instead.

Anyway, game is a lot of fun, though it’s also a massive time eater, particularly when you got to build monuments. And fighting is some fiddly shit. Don’t know how many of my soldiers drowned because they just wouldn’t get out of the way when the Nile’s flooding  :doge

Not sure I’m gonna finish all the missions, because I also bought Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom (the last 2D city builder from Impressions Games, based in Ancient China). And then there’s a game called Lethis, a 2D Caesar-type city builder based in a fantasy steampunk world, that’s been released a few years ago. When there’s a sale for it on Steam or GOG, I’m gonna try that one out too.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #30756 on: February 16, 2018, 09:37:40 AM »
BSB can be tricked by just throwing the blood cocktails. It has to eat that stuff before going back into an attack state. It's also easy to parry.

paprikastaude

« Reply #30757 on: February 16, 2018, 10:39:58 AM »
Got Burnout 3 Legends and Suikoden II on my PSP for a train ride. Mostly got addicted to Burnout.

archnemesis

« Reply #30758 on: February 16, 2018, 10:57:47 AM »
I also bought Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom (the last 2D city builder from Impressions Games, based in Ancient China).
This one is really good. I got it for free from GMG and found it thoroughly enjoyable.

Are people still making resource simulators? The last one I played for more than a few hours was Banished. The last few Anno games haven’t clicked with me.

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30759 on: February 16, 2018, 12:19:28 PM »
Are people still making resource simulators? The last one I played for more than a few hours was Banished. The last few Anno games haven’t clicked with me.

Like I said, there's Lethis: Path of Progress, a Caesar-clone with Victorian steampunk aesthetics, released by some indie studio 2015 or so.

Haven't played it yet but what I've read and seen looks cool!

Here's the launch trailer:

archnemesis

« Reply #30760 on: February 16, 2018, 03:01:01 PM »
Maybe that is what I've been looking for. To the wishlist it goes!

Raist

« Reply #30761 on: February 16, 2018, 04:20:44 PM »

I'm keeping an eye on that one, seems very much like a western-themed Anno/Settlers-like.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #30762 on: February 17, 2018, 11:25:29 AM »
So ive fired up GTAV. Its amazing how different it feels in terms of content even from the get go than it did when I first bought it. I bought it when it was first released and the campaign felt a bit barebones. Playing it now it seems like theres more to do. Theres even a wider selection of cars. I don't remember seeing those mock mustangs when I initially played.
:9

Freyj

« Reply #30763 on: February 17, 2018, 04:29:24 PM »
OMG Divinity and the CC in the last area. I swear to christ I spend half the game reloading saves and hoping that I don't get CC locked into watching the enemies take 4-5 turns for 10 minutes. They seriously need to nix this shit in their next game, it's absolutely awful in a Lone Wolf play through.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 04:51:27 PM by Freyj »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30764 on: February 17, 2018, 08:56:11 PM »
Twilight Princess HD

The cave of shadows is some bullshit I keep dying in the last room.

With that said, this remaster is pretty awesome but makes the game somewhat easier. Finding all the secrets in TP was always challenging because it was such a blurry mess. It was really hard to make out where you could hookshot for example.
In crisp HD every important detail stands out. Other than that still one of the if not the best Zelda with the old 3D formula. The variety in enemies, gameplay types, dungeons is quite something. We were pretty spoiled back in 2006.
🤴

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #30765 on: February 17, 2018, 11:00:08 PM »
More Monster Hunter

Just killing monsters in the Ancient Forest Expeditions right now to get some parts.  :lol

After that i'll continue the main quest

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30766 on: February 18, 2018, 06:31:51 PM »
Finished the Cave of Shadows, finally.

I also got all heart pieces, poe souls and stamps (so far).
My guess is the 2 or 3 still missing are in the final dungeon.

Zelda
 :rejoice
🤴

kingv

« Reply #30767 on: February 19, 2018, 11:26:45 AM »
The biggest complaints on fallout 4 is that there is way less choice than fallout 3.

The simplification of the dialogue system took out most of the interesting quest branching.

It’s much more straightforward, with a choose your own adventure style ending.

Freyj

« Reply #30768 on: February 19, 2018, 11:28:16 AM »
It’s great game but I hated the crafting. I relented and unlocked the weight limit because I felt so compelled to pick up anything of value.

Shuri

« Reply #30769 on: February 19, 2018, 09:17:45 PM »
I got the stv cart for Die Hard Arcade, i've been playing that all evening. shit is still fun.

Kevtones

« Reply #30770 on: February 20, 2018, 02:13:28 AM »
Fuck, my PS4 HDMI outlet seems to be busted. Did some flathead work on the metal and the HDMI is still not going in more than 60-70% of the way. See well below for some honest questions about that.

What I'm playing:
So I'm booting up my old XBOX 360 for Netflix and see some weird games from the Xbox Indies program. So many updates.

1) Sine Mora - isn't this a Suda game? It's okay so far but I'm not sure the text dumps are good. The presentation is ace for the time but it doesn't seem to be building towards something. Playing this because I'm developing a game myself (yep)

2) Radiant Silvergun - this is still super polished and great. I like its progression system. The chaining shows its age but it looks nice in motion still and the presentation holds up.

3) Silent Hill HD. I did regular voices and the port sucks and the gameplay still sucks. It's not fun. However, I will concede there are times where I'm looking to have 'not fun' and be irritated to somehow find curiosity in the annoyingly mysterious. Silent Hill 2 is tremendous in that respect.

4) Xenoblade 2 - I really, REALLY like the soundtrack, the world, and the variety. That said, it's a complete botch in terms of direction. The tutorials are monotonous and insane, the systems universally fail to unify, there are frequent and terrible sexuality issues, the blade system ends up feeling like a dice roll of anime loading screens... It's telling when the Reset thread about the new patch has 1/3 posters getting hyped about a press +skip option. Still, I won't stop playing it. I've never liked the battle system in these game but I can't quit it now, especially with a broken PS4.

I'm tempted to buy a PS2 actually. Came across my copy of The Red Star today. Why is this game not the crown jewel for PS2 Collectors? Fucking love that game and I have no way to play it.

PS4 questions:
I'd go buy a new PS4 Pro but...

1) How is the Pro?
2) Can I move my accounts or is this some weird Nintendo shit?
3) Will I lose my copy of PT?
wrong

Raist

« Reply #30771 on: February 20, 2018, 02:36:07 AM »
1) How is the Pro?

2. Yes
3. No

Kevtones

« Reply #30772 on: February 20, 2018, 02:38:41 AM »
1) How is the Pro?

2. Yes
3. No

So I will not lose my copy of PT? That's great. Most important tbh.

Thank you.
wrong

Raist

« Reply #30773 on: February 20, 2018, 02:40:36 AM »
It just transfers like everything else :yeshrug.

Pretty sure there are ways to re-DL it too.

There's about one million guides on how to transfer stuff to a new PS4. I think they added a LAN option at some point even (otherwise you need an external HDD).

edit:there you go.

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3151860/personal-technology/how-to-transfer-everything-from-your-old-ps4-to-your-new-ps4-pro.html

« Reply #30774 on: February 20, 2018, 10:14:24 PM »
Seeing that Burnout Paradise announcement today reminded me of my time playing Burnout 3 back then so I decided to pick it up again

This game is just as great as I remember and holds up amazingly :rejoice

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30775 on: February 20, 2018, 11:07:08 PM »
Being playing a lot of Bloodborne this week. I've owned for about two years, but until this week I never got past the first area. This was right after, or around the same time as, I was putting a lot of time into Dark Souls 3, so I wasn't really in the right mindset for Bloodborne's more aggressive combat. But I've got it down pretty good now and I've been making progress, although I really think it's a more difficult game overall than any of the Souls games [except Demon Souls, which I've only played a bit of]. So far I've got all the bosses in Yharnam knocked out and I'm working my way through the forested areas towards Byrgenwerth. I gotta say, Yharnam might be my favorite location in the franchise, the twisted, nightmarish caricature of Georgian London is so great.

Started playing a bit of this last night, on a friend's copy.

Yup, this is Dark Souls.

Yup, this is a Japanese developer who DGAF about menus.

Yup, they still don't care about helping the player come to terms with their game.

:trash

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30776 on: February 20, 2018, 11:10:34 PM »
So ive fired up GTAV. Its amazing how different it feels in terms of content even from the get go than it did when I first bought it. I bought it when it was first released and the campaign felt a bit barebones. Playing it now it seems like theres more to do. Theres even a wider selection of cars. I don't remember seeing those mock mustangs when I initially played.

The launch version of the game was riddled with bugs which rendered it playable but held back much of the flavor and tuning. For example, some of the phone calls which players get, telling them about other characters, where to go, etc. didn't trigger. I think the "Strangers" mechanic was broken, as I missed most of them despite paying close attention to the minimap, and never heard anything about the tow-truck and Tonya until my 2nd playthrough.

The mock-mustangs may have been in there. Franklin's car is a combination of a Charger and a more recent Mustang. But there are dozens of more vehicles than at launch. Definitely more cars and wider performance variation.

Raist

« Reply #30777 on: February 21, 2018, 02:11:10 AM »

Started playing a bit of this last night, on a friend's copy.

Yup, this is Dark Souls.

Yup, this is a Japanese developer who DGAF about menus.

Yup, they still don't care about helping the player come to terms with their game.

:trash

:jeanluc

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30778 on: February 21, 2018, 08:51:42 AM »
LOL

Acting like you need an emotional support animal just to play Bloodborne RIP

--------

I finished Call of Duty WW2 - singleplayer was actually pretty good. Going to dive into multiplayer and zombies next
fat

archie4208

« Reply #30779 on: February 21, 2018, 09:08:06 AM »
Ys 8: Why are there so many cutscenes?
Rime: :zzz