General > Video Game Bored

What are you playing?

<< < (7986/7997) > >>

demi:
Finished My Friendly Neighborhood - the "Sesame Street" horror game

Game is not very horror, uninteresting, boring, and stupid easy. Also it locks your save when you finish it, so you can't go back and do alternate endings.

Meh

Bebpo:

--- Quote from: demi on March 29, 2024, 09:24:43 PM ---Finished My Friendly Neighborhood - the "Sesame Street" horror game

Game is not very horror, uninteresting, boring, and stupid easy. Also it locks your save when you finish it, so you can't go back and do alternate endings.

Meh

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that horror humble bundle with it and Amnesia sounds like a skip (can get Amnesia cheaper on its own when it’s on sale).

chronovore:

--- Quote from: bork on March 28, 2024, 08:27:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: chronovore on March 26, 2024, 08:12:23 PM ---Finished IMMORTALS: Rise of Fenyx last night. The game's final level changes it from a very chill, open-world, player has complete freedom of movement model to instead having exactly one path up the final mountain, loads of fall-to-death, freeze-to-death (path related, not gear), required puzzle solutions, and forced fights.

Everything the player could previously CHOOSE to engage are instead MANDATORY and must be addressed in the presented order.

The path "up" the mountain also features several roads which lead down the mountain, so I almost checked an online guide to make sure I hadn't missed something. Previous 40 hours of gameplay was one thing, final 2-3 hours are punishment-enforced fixed path.

Final vault is a review of previous ones, but with untuned mechanics and poorly designed Checkpoint markers, leading to a couple spots where the game left me with no way out, including no way to die and reset to last checkpoint. I had to re-load from Save Data.

Finished, then deleted before I had to waffle on a clean-up pass of remaining Trophies. For some reason, Playstation Trophies don't compel me like Xbox Achievements did; maybe it's that also-ran flavor to them?

--- End quote ---

No interest in the DLC?  Some of it changes the setting and/or play style up completely, IIRC.

--- End quote ---

Right now, the game went from an eight of 10 experience to a five of 10 experience, so I am done with it. There is every chance I will be interested in revisiting it in a couple of years, because I just restarted watchdog Legion after rage quitting it two years ago. I am immensely enjoying Legion now to my surprise.

So I can see myself going back to FENYX at some point, just not right now.

demi:
Dusted off the PS3 to finally play some games I haven't yet to throw this thing in the garbage forever

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves - twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2106965243

Last played in 2015, I finally got the Platinum trophy in like 2 days lol

https://i.ibb.co/tMD2B86/IMG-4710.jpg

Next will play:

- Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (Sly 4)
- Puppeteer
- Time and Eternity....

Bebpo:
Puppeteer is good outside the slowness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page