Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 3558340 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #33660 on: October 26, 2019, 11:50:19 AM »
It did, but 83k in four weeks isn't exactly burning up the charts.
dog

kingv

« Reply #33661 on: October 26, 2019, 12:31:45 PM »
Started playing Crackdown 3 and it's...alright? Like it's just crackdown but in shiny this-gen HD with nice colors and more geometry, but it's still fun leveling up skills, finding agility orbs and you can still grenade spam everything. I remember Crackdown 2 being complete shit, so I guess this is a step up even if it's not trying anything at all and is just Crackdown 1 in HDDD. For free on gamepass I'm enjoying it as popcorn entertainment.

After so many series like AC have gone complete auto-climbing, it's actually kinda refreshing and satisfying for a change to try to figure out how to scale buildings from the ground to the top.

It’s definitely kind of a throw back to 2006. Not bad, but sort of a weird game in that context.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #33662 on: October 27, 2019, 02:32:06 AM »
Crackdown 3 is the only game I've finished this year.   :fbm

:jeanluc
Margs

paprikastaude

« Reply #33663 on: October 27, 2019, 01:38:52 PM »
I finally took the final key for coming in in Ghouls'n'Ghosts :rejoice The second run isn't so bad once you get the magic weapon, even though you're always scared to pick up a trash weapon over it. Plus it turned the larva boss into enraging shit, which took me as long as all the other levels combined. :stahp :rage
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 01:49:30 PM by Spieler1 »

paprikastaude

« Reply #33664 on: October 27, 2019, 06:43:48 PM »
I finally took the final key for coming in in Ghouls'n'Ghosts :rejoice The second run isn't so bad once you get the magic weapon, even though you're always scared to pick up a trash weapon over it. Plus it turned the larva boss into enraging shit, which took me as long as all the other levels combined. :stahp :rage

Replayed a few stages of the SNES one to get a direct comparison. Weird how much slower that one is, but it's not that hard to get used to. Weapons overall are shittier though and I don't get why they removed upwards shooting. Still, all in all it's a slightly more satisfying game on SNES I'd say.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #33665 on: October 27, 2019, 07:31:08 PM »
You've not played GnG until you've played it at 50hz with slow down and flickering  :stahp
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33666 on: October 28, 2019, 09:53:19 AM »
The game definitely has some issues with difficulty spikes. Though to a degree this crops up in nearly every Souls-like.
dog

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #33667 on: October 28, 2019, 11:43:05 AM »

Replayed a few stages of the SNES one to get a direct comparison. Weird how much slower that one is, but it's not that hard to get used to. Weapons overall are shittier though and I don't get why they removed upwards shooting. Still, all in all it's a slightly more satisfying game on SNES I'd say.

A lot of early SNES games had issues with slowdown.

IIRC there is a way to cheese the larva boss no matter what weapon you have, but it's been ages since I played the game. 

Svejk

« Reply #33668 on: October 28, 2019, 12:02:21 PM »
iirc, the larva boss, you run all the way to the bottom left side of his body (without falling off) and just duck and shoot across his whole body, weapon permitting.   It should take out all his... orafices.

I remember when Super R-Type came out, it had such massive shitty SNES slowdown, but some mags were claiming it was  intended to do that.  :lol

paprikastaude

« Reply #33669 on: October 28, 2019, 01:02:48 PM »
iirc, the larva boss, you run all the way to the bottom left side of his body (without falling off) and just duck and shoot across his whole body, weapon permitting.   It should take out all his... orafices.

right, but the true ending weapon doesn't have the range, so it makes it suck.

Bebpo

« Reply #33670 on: October 30, 2019, 04:44:06 AM »
I am not buying/ warezing/ playing Code Vein. It's trash from what I saw on Twitch.

I am seriously impressed with this title. The animu/ waifu front should not blot out the core of the game - which is frankly speaking quite good.

;)

Glad you're enjoying it!

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33671 on: October 30, 2019, 06:51:01 AM »
Vampyr
It's really pretty. You can really feel the pneumonia creeping in. Animation technology needs to catch up, though. The bumbling puppets really clash with the immaculate environments. Until then, devs need to learn that less is more with face-to-face conversations. Small movements and fewer of them. The constant twitching triggered by every line was dumb when Bioware did it in Mass Effect, but it still happens.

The game's structrue is a little opaque to me still and the save system is entirely inscrutable (you just have to pay attention to when it autosaves, I guess /shrug). Every night seems to last as long as you want to walk around, at least, so I can explore at my leisure and talk to people.

I had also assumed that blood would be much harder to come by, to really tempt you into sucking on patients or staff, but there really is not need so far, as you can actually gain XP in conversation and by doing tasks for people. I think it pales in comparison to a plumped up and personally treated nurse (?), but if there's really no need...

What puzzles me most so far: The game is undecided on how to allow you to replenish blood mid-combat. It teaches the stun-then-suck method, as though it would be central to combat, but the mechanics of it are really cumbersome and punishing. Enemies becomes harder to stun after every successful stun (which is backwards, but whatever) and hardier enemies not only have giant stun bars, but can also outright resit attempts. And to top it off, the whole point, landing a bite, recovers very little blood unless you invest into upgrading your bite (instead of flashy vampire powers).

But then then I found an offhand knife that draws blood on hit. It's reasonably quick, replenishes instantly and so far it's enough for a heal or a special attack. Upgrades will make it last longer. Unless this is just a gimme to make the early goings easier I'm going to be building my character in this direction.

So I can either use powers, then waste a bunch of time whittling them down to land a bite, or just - damage them with a blood sucky knife? I mean, player freedom is nice and I'd much rather do the latter, but why have the whole stun nonsense in the first place?

Chooky

« Reply #33672 on: October 30, 2019, 09:46:37 AM »
so did anyone play the new contra game? it looks like they didn't send out any review copies. I know it's not like a traditional contra game but if it's fun it might be worth picking up with that Target b2g1 sale.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33673 on: October 30, 2019, 09:52:17 AM »
so did anyone play the new contra game? it looks like they didn't send out any review copies. I know it's not like a traditional contra game but if it's fun it might be worth picking up with that Target b2g1 sale.

Looks like shit.

paprikastaude

« Reply #33674 on: October 30, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »
Castlevania Bloodlines - oh my gawd :leon Who thought that all I ever needed is a Castlevania eurotrip with Aquaman? :lawd

Svejk

« Reply #33675 on: October 30, 2019, 12:37:07 PM »
Definitely one of the best CV's no doubt.  :)

Tuckers Law

« Reply #33676 on: October 30, 2019, 03:09:23 PM »
Started up Days Gone just in time for Halloween.  There’s certainly some jank going on, but I’m alright with it so far because the game is already coasting on some good will from actually having killable zombie kids.  That’s always been a pet peeve of mine, how often “zombie games” just ignore children being caught up in a zombie pandemic. 

Freyj

« Reply #33677 on: October 30, 2019, 08:38:15 PM »
Borys you’re not bothered by the level design? I’d seen lots and lots of complaints about how simple and monotonous it was and that completely turned off my interest in the game.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #33678 on: October 30, 2019, 10:25:23 PM »
Pretty much all of my gaming time is taken up by Rocket League and The Hunter: Call of the Wild. They are both like video game comfort food to me right now and have been for the past 12 months.
Spud

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33679 on: October 30, 2019, 10:42:46 PM »
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33680 on: October 31, 2019, 03:17:00 PM »
Vampyr
Didn't think through the implications of an important choice, because I conditioned myself to go for pick blue lines (vampiric powers to compel or even command people). That ended up effectively wiping the mind of the 'pillar' in White Chapel, causing her undeground hospital to be close, her to become infected with ghoul-itis, and eventually be killed by my hand. :I
Now I have to make more visits to the area to keep the people healthy and I think I locked myself out of ever stabalizing the situation there. :stahp

I quite like this game, even though the absolutely dismal atmosphere is starting to affect me and the combat is already becoming rote.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #33681 on: October 31, 2019, 07:15:43 PM »
Yeah that's Vampyr. If it's the choice I'm thinking of pretty much everyone falls for it so don't feel too bad. Pretty sure they do that to make sure you're paying attention.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33682 on: October 31, 2019, 08:13:50 PM »
Mean, but effective. I'm already dreading the next one.

This is the first game I've played that genuinely makes me feel like a menacing predator in sheep's clothing. It wouldn't work if I played Dr. Reid as a remorseless jackal, or a cattle farmer who plumbs up his patients for the slaughter, rather than the redemptive healer I'm aiming for. Buying into the latter gives the dilemmas weight. Clever game. :obama

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33683 on: October 31, 2019, 09:28:49 PM »
Vampyr was commercially successful [according to its publisher] so hopefully we'll get a sequel sometime where they can flesh out some things out and smooth out the wrinkles.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 09:37:45 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Freyj

« Reply #33684 on: November 01, 2019, 10:13:20 PM »
Outer Worlds really disappointed me so I figured it was time to revisit Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire for the first time since finishing it at release and confirm that Obsidian can in fact still create a good game with good writing and compelling quests.

Currently playing a Holy Slayer (Paladin / Rogue) on PotD Solo difficulty (with no level scaling for now, I’m not that nuts).

I think in a lot of ways Deadfire was far far too ambitious for it’s own good and while I like the overall tale it does fall short of its intended goals. That being said the design of the class system is insanely good and I really hope they have a chance to reuse it in an Icewind Dale sort of follow up to Deadfire in the Pillars universe because god damn is it fun to create characters here. Between the subclasses and multiclassing options you could spend a ridiculous number of hours planning out and testing builds before ever embarking on the main quest. I love what Obsidian built here and hope they aren’t relegated to squeezing as much blood as possible from The Outer Worlds.

Bebpo

« Reply #33685 on: November 01, 2019, 10:43:46 PM »
Yeah, Pillars II has a lot of strong strengths.

I think the biggest issues with II is the story feels too ambitious for a single game/map and the companions are waaaaaaaaaaay less interesting than I (they probably shouldn't have brought back half the cast from I in retrospect so II's original cast could've stood on their own), also the sailing and sailing fighting was too simple and it had to be because otherwise sailing would be tedious.

But the combat gameplay, character builds, graphics, cities, questing, music, writing were all fantastic

If you didn't play the DLCs when you finished at release, play them now. The winter one is really good, the adventure island one is fun with a neat short story and the last one is eh, just a long dungeon crawl for better or worse.

paprikastaude

« Reply #33686 on: November 02, 2019, 09:20:10 PM »
Not feeling the new Nioh 2 beta at all, even though I like the new mechanics in theory. It feels much more annoying than Nioh, but I don't know if that just is because played I played too many superior action games like Monster Hunter World and Sekiro since. Especially the boss feels like a cheap shit version of a similar thing in Monster Hunter. Also they really needed to cut either the overboarding loot or something else, because these new demon shenigans make combat essentials simply too excessive. Then there's all the new crap in the menu and you barely know what to focus on.

Also finished Yooka Laylee 2D. The final level is a little too crazy, but thankfully it isn't quite as long as it was suggested at first.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 09:30:00 PM by Spieler1 »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #33687 on: November 03, 2019, 05:00:11 AM »
Those are some over the top tiddies
What

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33688 on: November 04, 2019, 03:20:38 PM »
Those are some over the top tiddies

indeed. maybe i should check this game out

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #33689 on: November 04, 2019, 03:29:30 PM »
First time I preorder a fucking PC game in years, and my pc is still in the shop

FML

Stuck playing AOEII HD on my shitty laptop

Oh well still a fun game cant say anything bad about it

wololo
What

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #33690 on: November 04, 2019, 03:33:36 PM »
Got 1000/1000 in Tembo the Badass Elephant.

Good, not great game. Very nostalgic though, feels like something from 1997 on the PS1. Very likeable main character/mascot with suitable elephant powers. Solid platformer which was challenging enough but never too tough

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33691 on: November 05, 2019, 09:58:57 AM »
Finished Vampyr. The ending was a bit too schmaltzy for me, but I supposed that what I did work toward by being a saint. I never killed anyone I didn't have to, i.e. I butchered hundreds of hunters and dozens of ghouls and a couple vampires.

The last boss was kind of underwhelming. The first stage was more difficult than the last. I had read about a side quest I botched that would have netted me the best weapon in the game and that it would be useful for the last boss, but my hit and run tactics were just too powerful. :smug
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I almost forgot: Your Vamp-daddy is MERLIN! :lol
[close]

Moved on to Metro Exodus, which starts you on the wrong foot. You barely get to do anything before you are interrupted by a cutscene or dialogue. I felt straight-jacketed until I made it onto the train and started the game proper.
They also throw out the premise that made the first game possible within the first half-hour, which is just hilarious to me.
[close]
Another annoyance is that the game has to cache shaders (?) on every change in the settings, so any fiddling becomes extra annoying as my HDD (SSD too small ._. ) is brought to its limits by writing thousands of tiny files.
First start was absolutely horrible, too. Even the intro videos stuttered like hell, since they were reading off the disk as the game was hammering it.
Just call it a load time (which is what it is) and put up a progress bar, you assholes. :beli

I'm playing with RTX on high (options: off, high, ultra :lol) with DLSS on. Definitely see some graininess and artifacts (strange lines on a railing, which I assume are thanks to DLSS) and indoors its a bit too dark, but aside from that, it's nice. I dip below 60 a lot, hover around 44fps in very intensive scenes, but adaptive sync makes it bearable. Gonna keep playing it like this.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 11:58:26 AM by Rufus »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #33692 on: November 05, 2019, 03:29:04 PM »
Castlevania Bloodlines - oh my gawd :leon Who thought that all I ever needed is a Castlevania eurotrip with Aquaman? :lawd

It's one of my favorites in the series by far.  Make sure to play through with both characters, since they can get to different areas the other one can't.

paprikastaude

« Reply #33693 on: November 05, 2019, 08:20:21 PM »

It's one of my favorites in the series by far.  Make sure to play through with both characters, since they can get to different areas the other one can't.

Right. I did Aquaman first, which seems kind of like easy mode - though not by much. Vampire killer has Indiana Jones swinging though - this game :lawd Thank god it also has just the right difficulty on normal. I went back and tried western Hard Corps again and that one's just :goty.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:08:30 PM by Spieler1 »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33694 on: November 06, 2019, 08:44:25 AM »
I had an incredibly tough time even with an AI companion to draw aggro, so I can only imagine what it's like going full solo.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33695 on: November 06, 2019, 08:51:20 AM »

Looks like shit.

I still want to try this when it's being dumped for $10-$20.
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #33696 on: November 06, 2019, 09:28:11 AM »

Right. I did Aquaman first, which seems kind of like easy mode - though not by much. Vampire killer has Indiana Jones swinging though - this game :lawd Thank god it also has just the right difficulty on normal. I went back and tried western Hard Corps again and that one's just :goty.

If you have an Everdrive or other means of playing ROMs, there is an English translation of the Japanese version of Hard Corps which is by far the best way to play the game.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33697 on: November 06, 2019, 01:31:17 PM »
It took me a while to feel it out, but I finally landed on the giant spiked hammer with a high defense build [Atlas, I think].
dog

Freyj

« Reply #33698 on: November 07, 2019, 04:36:34 PM »
I guess I’m buying Code Vein when I finish Nier Automata.

Which by the way, this is the game everyone fawns over? Bitches need to pay some respect to Nier 1 because this doesn’t have shit on it.

Bebpo

« Reply #33699 on: November 07, 2019, 04:42:41 PM »
I guess I’m buying Code Vein when I finish Nier Automata.

Which by the way, this is the game everyone fawns over? Bitches need to pay some respect to Nier 1 because this doesn’t have shit on it.

Yeah Nier 1 is better in everything outside combat.

But Automata is still great and it’s biggest flaw is just the repetition of route B.
After you finish the 4th route you’ll probably like Automata overall.

Bebpo

« Reply #33700 on: November 07, 2019, 04:43:28 PM »
I’d like to see Bluepoint do a remake of Nier 1.

paprikastaude

« Reply #33701 on: November 07, 2019, 04:45:53 PM »
remove the misleading first fishing mission and nier 1 is GOAT :nothot  ok the side quests are shit, but so they are in the sequel.  :doge

Chooky

« Reply #33702 on: November 07, 2019, 05:03:20 PM »
nier 1 was ok come on now. combat was busted, level design was trash, story was entertaining but a little to corny at times (that dialog...), and it makes you replay most areas in the second half to boot. to me it had a lot of creative ideas that the team wasn't quite good enough to pull off. nier 2 reuses a lot of the same ideas but puts in together into something that doesn't feel like a budget c-level attempt.

Freyj

« Reply #33703 on: November 07, 2019, 06:42:19 PM »
nier 1 was ok come on now. combat was busted, level design was trash, story was entertaining but a little to corny at times (that dialog...), and it makes you replay most areas in the second half to boot. to me it had a lot of creative ideas that the team wasn't quite good enough to pull off. nier 2 reuses a lot of the same ideas but puts in together into something that doesn't feel like a budget c-level attempt.

automatas combat is still trash and B Route is replay

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33704 on: November 07, 2019, 06:42:50 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

10/10 would recommend to any Souls and Final Fantasy fan.

Looks like you got the good ending. Congrats!
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33705 on: November 07, 2019, 07:52:27 PM »
I did? :lol I was playing blind. There was
another FINAL BOSS after the one above
[close]
but that bitch went down 2nd try, no sweat.

Nice set up for the sequel - no? Open world, Io being the central figure etc.

You have to find all the vestiges of each successor before fighting them and restore their memories post-fight [i.e. don't just walk out the huge doors instead of interacting with them after they turn to stone]. So, yeah, pretty easy to get even if you don't know what you're doing.
[close]
dog

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #33706 on: November 08, 2019, 04:39:24 PM »
so many giant waifus on the top of this page  :lol

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33707 on: November 08, 2019, 05:57:02 PM »
Finished Metro Exodus. Beautiful, but the one thought I was left with at the finale was how over the top stupid
the blind gorillas were. Sneaking around them is annoying, whatever, but them mumbling "kill" (telepathically even?) is too much. A giant invincible ape that can pull you in two is menacing enough, guys. :lol It's also someting they recycled from the first game. Just came off as thought they had run out of ideas. :fbm
[close]
I also didn't enjoy them going down the list of failing post-apocalyptic societies. One trope after another.
From luddite swamp people, to a Mad Max desert society built on slave labour, to a bunker filled with cannibals, to the forest paradise where a teacher taught a bunch of orphans how to survive...
[close]
Did enjoy the sneaking, the shooting and the visuals but it had no spark. They tried to go for drama right at the end (find the magic cure or your sweetheart dies), but it didn't work for me.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #33708 on: November 08, 2019, 06:27:11 PM »
Finished Metro Exodus. Beautiful, but the one thought I was left with at the finale was how over the top stupid
the blind gorillas were. Sneaking around them is annoying, whatever, but them mumbling "kill" (telepathically even?) is too much. A giant invincible ape that can pull you in two is menacing enough, guys. :lol It's also someting they recycled from the first game. Just came off as thought they had run out of ideas. :fbm
[close]
I also didn't enjoy them going down the list of failing post-apocalyptic societies. One trope after another.
From luddite swamp people, to a Mad Max desert society built on slave labour, to a bunker filled with cannibals, to the forest paradise where a teacher taught a bunch of orphans how to survive...
[close]
Did enjoy the sneaking, the shooting and the visuals but it had no spark. They tried to go for drama right at the end (find the magic cure or your sweetheart dies), but it didn't work for me.
When I started Metro Exodus I got until the train and then I fell off it and it auto saved so every time I load the game I instantly die.
I haven't touched it since.
🤴

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33709 on: November 08, 2019, 06:33:11 PM »
There are three autosave slots. :B

But then I don't think you're missing much, so whatever.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #33710 on: November 08, 2019, 08:04:40 PM »
Started RDR2 on PC. It sure isnt that much more responsive control wise here, but it looks quite a bit better on pc, the photo mode is also fairly cummy

Freyj

« Reply #33711 on: November 09, 2019, 03:19:47 PM »
Finished all Routes in Nier Automata.

That’s it? I’m seriously confused on this one. The twists towards the end of B and during C about the truth behind humanity and the state of the world were...mildly interesting but the C/D/E endings are hyped as this amazing thing that you just HAVE to see and it’s just a considerably less impactful, anime ass version of something Nier 1 already did 1000x better.

And all the talk about how Platinum made “good” Nier gameplay. Nope, still trash and so much more of it. Hacking mini game overload on the back end of the game and that shit sucked.

What a disappointment. Even the use of Nier 1 characters sucked. Gamers have trash ass taste.
[close]

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33712 on: November 09, 2019, 03:21:14 PM »
Tried Crackdown 3, cause why not? It plays just like what I remember of the first Crackdown. Listlessly grabbed some agility orbs, cleared a handful objectives on the map... And that's all I have to say about it, because I already uninstalled it.

What is up with games not having separate language options? I had to switch my OS to English just to hear Terry Crews' dulcet tones.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #33713 on: November 09, 2019, 05:16:53 PM »
Finished all Routes in Nier Automata.

That’s it? I’m seriously confused on this one. The twists towards the end of B and during C about the truth behind humanity and the state of the world were...mildly interesting but the C/D/E endings are hyped as this amazing thing that you just HAVE to see and it’s just a considerably less impactful, anime ass version of something Nier 1 already did 1000x better.

And all the talk about how Platinum made “good” Nier gameplay. Nope, still trash and so much more of it. Hacking mini game overload on the back end of the game and that shit sucked.

What a disappointment. Even the use of Nier 1 characters sucked. Gamers have trash ass taste.
[close]

Bruh I been saying automata is buns and nowhere near the original
fat

paprikastaude

« Reply #33714 on: November 09, 2019, 07:48:49 PM »
structurally the ending in Nier 2 is a little better, but doesn't have the characters to back it up. Would've been much better with a cast like Nier 1's, not those new lamos. The robots were interesting, but fuck the androids. Combat is fancier in Automata, but there's nothing else than that and the schmups. Nier 1 was Zelda-like, so the inferior combat didn't even matter that much. You had like dungeons, parts that were like Resident Evil, proper text adventure, etc. - and none of it was bad. Most other games suck when they change up genres, but Nier 1 is okay at worst and mostly great. It even got platforming controls right, which most games fuck up if it isn't their focus.

Nier :lawd
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 07:57:56 PM by Spieler1 »

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #33715 on: November 09, 2019, 07:56:41 PM »
hard mode on

Svejk

« Reply #33716 on: November 10, 2019, 11:55:20 AM »
SE seems to be taking their time with a Neir remaster.  Seems a bit silly this hasn't been announced yet.  And lol if they do and not include all region variations.

Freyj

« Reply #33717 on: November 10, 2019, 12:09:37 PM »
Nier is still playable give me full remakes of Drakengard 1/2  :rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #33718 on: November 10, 2019, 09:45:13 PM »
Playing Metal Gear Ac!d 2 on PSP. Why is this game so good

Freyj

« Reply #33719 on: November 11, 2019, 01:47:31 PM »
Picking back up the Kiseki series after finishing FC nearly a decade ago with Trails in the Sky SC and man does Turbo mode rule. I enjoyed FC but found the combat to be slower than I’d like and the story to be a little slow going but being able to blaze through trash encounters has completely turned my experience around.

SC and 3rd have been on my backlog for forever now, but I’m a little hesitant to continue on to Cold Steel after given what I’ve seen of it. How do the Cold Steel games hold up to the Sky trilogy?