Author Topic: Hey guys, quick question...  (Read 13792 times)

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
Re: Hey guys, quick question...
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2006, 05:05:47 PM »
I wish I could find a pic of me in some Phat Farm so TBS could feel the real
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2006, 05:08:03 PM »
BlackStallion, post pics of the girl you fucked last weekend.  Since she has a Myspace, I'm assuming she has pictures on there.  Hell, post a link to her Myspace since you apparently don't care about her.  Somehow though, I doubt you will.
I'm not going to post shit. I don't want you guys having any image to associate with my fall from grace. However, I can post pics from last weekend.

I went clubbing with some pretty good looking chicks. I can post a pic if you want.
Post those then.  

And what does posting a picture of the girl have to do with your fall from grace?  I just want to see how much she actually looks like my baby's momma whiteAcid

Raguel

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2006, 05:09:18 PM »
Am I the only one that enjoys Black Stallion's antics? His mere presence just ignites so much hatred and ravenous ire. It's a grand time when he's around. And to answer your questions Mr. Stallion: I party with friends all the time and frequent the clubs. I "mack" on girls when I see someone worth my time (which is rare because it's fucking kansas) and I have no idea what simping is. Speak english!

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2006, 05:11:23 PM »

Whatever...

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2006, 05:12:13 PM »
Ape shall not wear BAPE
dap

Raguel

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2006, 05:12:56 PM »
Hmmm...I see three guys and a manatee in that pic.

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2006, 05:14:43 PM »
P90

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2006, 05:15:31 PM »
Can someone rehost it for me?  :(

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2006, 05:39:41 PM »
Can someone rehost it for me?  :(
Please

Prost

« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2006, 05:42:20 PM »
Do you some of you guys do anything other than sit alone at home playing videogames and watching movies only to discuss them later online?  Well if I'm no working, at class, or at my family's house... well, no.

Do you party with friends? Whenever I have the opportunity, which is slim

Do you go out clubbing? Nah, and I've never been and relly don't ever care to.

Have sex with women? Well yeah, I'm married

I don't even want to repeat the last two questions to give them an answer....

Now I'd like to question you.

Do you play video games?

If so, which ones are you skilled at?

Do you have a girlfriend?

If not, do you feel it's a man's job to kiss and fuck as many women as humanly possible?

Do you have two parents that are still together?

Do you buy new clothes on a regular basis? (weekly?)

Do you often try to find sex partners through the internet?

Yes or No will be sufficient for every question unless you're able to answer question 2.

I'm just wondering.  This is not a flame war, I'm just curious.
:-þ

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2006, 05:43:25 PM »
This thread is too full of sarcasm for me to take seriously. :lol
萌え~

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2006, 05:43:47 PM »
P90

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2006, 05:45:29 PM »
Do you have two parents that are still together?

This is some real bullshit  ::)

You really love to subject others to your moral standing, don't you Prost? tsc
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2006, 05:45:53 PM »

The two on the right have got some nice tits.

My question though, how close has your dick gotten to their vagina's.  (hugging doesn't count)

And I love Prost  :heart

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2006, 05:46:58 PM »
Oh and I thought you went clubbing with them.  Why does that look like a classroom?  Did the cheerleaders make a pitstop at the Special Ed. class or something?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's either a classroom or a horribly designed dorm
[close]

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2006, 05:48:07 PM »
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2006, 05:49:19 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2006, 05:49:20 PM »
He looks like he just rolled out of the VIBE awards to some motivational speaker assembly at an elementary school.
PSP

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2006, 05:50:53 PM »
Do you some of you guys do anything other than sit alone at home playing videogames and watching movies only to discuss them later online?
Sometimes I talk about them with people in person.

Do you party with friends?
No. Also, I was lying in the first question. I don't have any friends.

Do you go out clubbing?
I tried, but none of the bouncers would let me into a club, so I gave up.

Have sex with women?
Not yet, but I'm only 38. I figure I have 2 years before that's a problem.

Mack on them at all?
I had a private message with a girl on IRC a few years back. She seemed nice, but I never talked to her after that.

Hell, do some of you at least simp on broads?
That sounds disrespectful to women.

Lets not turn this thread into some sort of flame war... it's not about that, at all.
I agree and am happy to answer your questions. I hope this information is useful to you.

乱学者

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2006, 05:55:06 PM »
Do you play video games? Yes

If so, which ones are you skilled at? Super Smash Brothers: Melee, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Any version with manual and revert, and I'm pretty good at PC FPSs... other than that I pretty average or I plain suck at them.

Do you have a girlfriend? No

If not, do you feel it's a man's job to kiss and fuck as many women as humanly possible? No

Do you have two parents that are still together? Yes

Do you buy new clothes on a regular basis? (weekly?) Yes

Do you often try to find sex partners through the internet? No

Mupepe, those pictures were taken in a dorm room, and no, I didn't smash that night because my friend successfully completed the biggest cock block in history. We were invited to stay the night but of course he throws a hissy fit and we end up driving home at 4 in the morning. Why does it matter so much to you? Are you always such a nit picking, questioning bitch, or are you just gay?

Oh, and in regards to Demi's post: You guys don't allow the word "n*gger" to be said on this forum yet you allow such blatant racism. Oh the hypocrisy.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 05:59:59 PM by The Black Stallion »

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2006, 05:56:54 PM »
Wait Demi altered the photo?

No still can't see it.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2006, 05:57:31 PM »
I think that EvilBore is classist, not racist. And when it comes to class, TBS got held back.

(That said, I think Shoop da Whoop is a pretty awful meme.)
乱学者

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2006, 05:58:10 PM »
Mupepe, those pictures were taken in a dorm room, and no, I didn't smash that night because my friend successfully completed the biggest cock block in history. We were invited to stay the night but of course he throws a hissy fit and we end up driving home at 4 in the morning. Why does it matter so much to you? Are you always such a nit picking, questioning bitch, or are you just gay?
What was the biggest cock block in history?  Cock block stories are always funny.

I'm just being a nit picking, questioning bitch because I'm bored and you seemed like an easy target to annoy.

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2006, 05:59:37 PM »
What was the biggest cock block in history?  Cock block stories are always funny.

I'm just being a nit picking, questioning bitch because I'm bored and you seemed like an easy target to annoy.

You should use the spare time to get some real friends and enjoy life.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2006, 06:02:38 PM »
I have some. 

But right now I'm earning money while annoying you.  It helps to pass the time. 

Were you blowing raspberries in that picture?

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2006, 06:03:05 PM »
Oh, and in regards to Demi's post: You guys don't allow the word "n*gger" to be said on this forum yet you allow such blatant racism. Oh the hypocrisy.

I found your treatment of me to be rather racist, TBS. But you don't hear me crying about it. My tears fall silently  :'(
dap

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2006, 06:03:28 PM »
(That said, I think Shoop da Whoop is a pretty awful meme.)

I think you understand the picture more than I do!
fat

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2006, 06:03:52 PM »
I found your treatment of me to be rather racist, TBS. But you don't hear me crying about it. My tears fall silently  :'(

Nobody cares about you ginger kids!
乱学者

etiolate

« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2006, 06:04:16 PM »
Question: If you are simping chubbies, or simping and chubbin, is it called chumpin?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2006, 06:05:08 PM »
Question: If you are simping chubbies, or simping and chubbin, is it called chumpin?
I don't think it's possible to simp chubbies.  I think chubbies generally simp you.

I think.

Takuan

« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2006, 06:11:09 PM »
Kenny, you try way too hard just to be a token. It's also hilarious that you rationalize clothes that look like they were designed by a five year old with a brand and price tag. I'm referring to that Li'l Wayne outfit, by the way. I actually like the outfit you're wearing in those pics: hint of style, hint of class :-*

Answer to your questions:

I play video games and watch movies with friends. I don't really talk about games with other people outside of when I'm actually gaming.

I always party with friends.

I club.

I have sex with women. Sometimes they mack on me, sometimes I mack on them.

Do I simp on broads? Nah, that's for suckers who wind up listening to hours of sob stories with absolutely nothing to show for it.

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
BKO

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2006, 06:56:27 PM »

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2006, 06:58:08 PM »
I bet that's the closest TBS has been to (debatable) pussy in months. Guy has no idea how to talk to women, yet considers everyone else online to be a total loser. ::)
BKO

Himu

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2006, 07:02:21 PM »
What does "simp on broads" even mean? I don't speak jive. Can I get a translator?

Simping is a portmanteau of the two words sissy and pimp. Simping is basically what David DeAngelo tells you what NOT to do around women. It's like wussy flirting.

And...what is wussy flirting?
IYKYK

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2006, 07:03:49 PM »
TBS wrote the book on simping, then... :lol
BKO

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2006, 07:07:18 PM »
TBS I find it rather ironic that a man as obsessed with being black as yourself only is seen with white women. Black women don't put up with your shit? Or are you just running the tolkein black guy job in your small, all white town? I suppose that's a good way to get good, curious pussy.

Himu

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2006, 07:08:14 PM »

Do you party with friends?  No.  I have no friends.  :(

Fuck you.
IYKYK

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2006, 07:14:44 PM »
the lack of sex is even more than I expected

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2006, 07:22:25 PM »

Fuck you.
I was being sarcastic!!

Wimpy flirting is flirting that guys do when they have no self esteem.  It's flirting that involves speaking to a woman like she is on a pedestal.  If you want examples, look at all the threads on GAF where they say "so I said hello and she was like hello and do you guys think she wants me??"  It's fucking stupid.  These are also the same people that over analyze everything a woman says.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2006, 07:23:03 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Whatever...

They're all butterfaces.

Which is why TBS is mackin them. Hes the Playa Vulture, picks off the easy prey cause his game is only really meant for 15 year old girls with arm cuts they blame on their cats.

TBS I find it rather ironic that a man as obsessed with being black as yourself only is seen with white women. Black women don't put up with your shit? Or are you just running the tolkein black guy job in your small, all white town? I suppose that's a good way to get good, curious pussy.

50's got a name for people like that, TBS is Oprah confirmed
:9

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2006, 09:15:02 PM »

Fuck you.
I was being sarcastic!!

Wimpy flirting is flirting that guys do when they have no self esteem.  It's flirting that involves speaking to a woman like she is on a pedestal.  If you want examples, look at all the threads on GAF where they say "so I said hello and she was like hello and do you guys think she wants me??"  It's fucking stupid.  These are also the same people that over analyze everything a woman says.

Mupepepe may be a loser, but he knows what he's talking about.

I don't simp. I flirt. I know how to talk to girls. How could I not? I've learned everything I know from Eben Wind Pagan. I suggest a good lot of you do the same. My social life has improved dramatically as a result.

Also, I like all the shit you guys are just making up about me so that you guys feel better about yourselves. It's easy to tell who's bitter and jealous and who's getting things done and keeping it moving.

Lastly, this past few pages have been riddled with racist insults, why not just allow the word n*gger to be said. It gets the job done a lot quicker. I'm hard pressed as to WHY you guys are saying shit about my "blackness" it's shameful really. I'm a human, I do what I want to do regardless of what social norms, standards, and stereotypes dictate. I'm sorry that you guys use the images of what you see on MTV and what you hear on the radio to determine your view of how a black person should conduct themselves in order to retain his "blackness." Whatever the hell that means.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2006, 09:26:09 PM »
I'm a human, I do what I want to do regardless of what social norms, standards, and stereotypes dictate. I'm sorry that you guys use the images of what you see on MTV and what you hear on the radio to determine your view of how a black person should conduct themselves in order to retain his "blackness." Whatever the hell that means.

:lol :lol :lol

Holy fucken shit. This coming from the same fucker that finds his blackness in the pages of Vibe and Ebony. I'm more fucken black than you without using the "In words" and lingo, I'm more black than you just cause I've got some black cousins.

In mostly all of TBS's pics hes around WHITE PEOPLE (just like PD said). For someone so proud of who he is, you seem to avoid your own race likes its (apparently to you) a vagina.

The fuck out of here oreo

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2006, 09:26:38 PM »
Lastly, this past few pages have been riddled with racist insults

You're a... ginger

:'(

increase the peace, my nephew, increase it
dap

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2006, 09:27:53 PM »
I'm not saying you "act black", and I too hate that stereotype. But why do you present yourself as some sort of hardass pimp sage, when in reality you're just the token black guy in a nearly all white environment? I'm sure the girls think you're so interesting, but I get the feeling no one is truly interested in you. Do you black girls go for you? I noticed you never answered that question. Perhaps they see through you quite easily, whereas these white girls are going through the "omg it's a black guy" phase.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2006, 09:28:48 PM »
Why can't anyone spell my name? :lol

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2006, 09:29:40 PM »
Perhaps they see through you quite easily, whereas these white girls are going through the "omg it's a black guy" phase.

:lol Oh shit, PD cutting deep. Thats definitely whats up.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2006, 09:51:22 PM »
I think my half-sister is more black than K-Steele, and she listens to Evanescence!
PSP

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2006, 09:55:31 PM »
No one believes you until you post pics

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2006, 10:00:41 PM »
No one believes you until you post pics

Of my sister?  No way, Jose Maurice!
PSP

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2006, 10:22:54 PM »
Perhaps they see through you quite easily, whereas these white girls are going through the "omg it's a black guy" phase.

Yup yup. ;)
BKO

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2006, 11:16:47 PM »

Yup yup. ;)

It's like all the least liked people on this forum got together and had a circle jerk. The only thing missing is Am Nintenho coming in making some tender-headed, nonsensical statement.

A few things:

PD, you're a loser, on this forum and in real life. You and your butt-buddy DarkShake stay getting shitted on by the same people who's dicks that you've been sucking for the past three months. Don't say shit about any one's situation, especially mine. Shame on me for not fucking black chicks, boo-hoo. The next girl I plan on stibbing (she wanted to last summer and I refused) is half-black. Good enough to satisfy your meek, akward, bitch ass? Seriously kid, I'm not some "pimp sage" I'm a regular ass college kid. I only seem like a pimp because you suck so god damn much.

Dark Shake, you're an annoying fat fuck with no friends. Don't act like I'm telling lies when I say that. Kill yourself.

Blue Tsunami, get off my dick. You've been riding it for the past three months. To this day I STILL can not decipher what it is you're trying to get at. Sometimes I act too black or sometimes I'm not black enough. What is it with you, dude? Do you have some identity issues that you're trying to vicariously solve through me? I'll hang out with anyone I damn well please. Let me tell you who you are: You're a fucking nerd. Not the cool, stylish kind. But the kind with oily skin, bad facial hair, and you probably reek of dirty clothing. You're a nobody. You fucking suck.

The good lot of you should follow St. Corny's act and shut the fuck up talking to me.

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2006, 11:18:28 PM »
Fat fuck with no friends? WTF are you talking about? :lol
BKO

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2006, 11:20:05 PM »
TBS, you realize you're the only person here throwing out insults and names like a 4th grader? :lol

Am I ashamed of being a virgin? Um, no. There's nothing awesome about treating women like shit and objects, as you seem to think they are. I love it that you didn't even respond to my assertion that you're nothing more than the token black guy for white girls to obsess over for a few months before they move on. Whoops

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2006, 11:21:44 PM »
TBS' black ass shouldn't even be here in the first place. BU BU BU YOU GUYS ARE MEAN AND WONT PIMP MY SITE, MAF WORKS AT STAPLES LOLZ IM LEAVING FOREVER.

Yeah, that lasted all of two months. :lol
BKO

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »
Why not show us this half black chick TBS? I dare you

The Black Stallion

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2006, 11:27:37 PM »
Am I ashamed of being a virgin? Um, no. There's nothing awesome about treating women like shit and objects, as you seem to think they are. I love it that you didn't even respond to my assertion that you're nothing more than the token black guy for white girls to obsess over for a few months before they move on. Whoops

I didn't adress it because it's stupid. Even if that were the case that would be a few months longer than any woman has obsessed over you. So just shut the fuck about about anything on that subject, you trite bitch.

Why not show us this half black chick TBS? I dare you

Where's YOUR picture? Until you post a pic of your undoubtedly hideous visage then you shouldn't ask ANYONE to post ANYTHING!

TBS' black ass shouldn't even be here in the first place. BU BU BU YOU GUYS ARE MEAN AND WONT PIMP MY SITE, MAF WORKS AT STAPLES LOLZ IM LEAVING FOREVER.

Yeah, that lasted all of two months. :lol

You are without a doubt one of the worst aspects of this piece of shit forum. Only reason I'm posting here is to make fun of you between my exams. Nobody here likes you, fatty. Think about it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 11:29:21 PM by The Black Stallion »

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2006, 11:28:41 PM »
 :'(

U CUT MEE DEEP
BKO

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon