General > Dysfunctional Hall of Fame

Yixian Total Meltdown Thread of Shame and Free Realms

(1/27) > >>

Yixian:
Oook where do we start? I'm not sure why I'm bothering writing a response to members of what certainly is one of the most loserish bottom-of-the-internet barrel forums out there but I guess something about pointing out just how pathetic you vile, spiteful "human beings" are is simply irresistible!

Don't doubt that that's what the majority of you people are: vile, spiteful and utterly repugnant. I mean seriously, look at yourselves, the worst of GAF congregate on this pathetic backwater of a mini-forum to spew nerdish hate remarks at other people on GAF and slap each others back in nerdish agreement. Make no mistake this entire website is the exact equivalent of two sweaty, clammy-palmed nerds gossiping in internet memes behind other peoples backs, sniggering, high fiving and walking off.

In fact elektrikluv herself outright admitted this place is unpleasant and boring but she eventually started coming back here so I'm not sure what that says about her. I guess it goes that little way towards helping you fill every last second of your day with online social consumption?

Oh and as for me as a boyfriend, well, I don't even need to tell you why I'd never accept an insult from people like you on that subject, least of all when you barely know a thing about me or my relationship. Like for example the tme recently I took elektrikluv for a surprise city break abroad at great expense only to be unable to sleep the night before with nerves, hoping she'd have a good time and all the detailed plans I had made for her would work out. Of course by the end of the first day then I was pretty exhausted, causing her to accuse me of being quite, making me feel self-conscious for not giving her an exciting evening for being so tired. I committed the cardinal sin in our relationship and expressed any degree of sadness at what she had said, and by that I mean she asked if her saying that had upset me and I replied "a bit". Of course any normal human being would simply have reassured me and we'd move on but she furiously blanked me for an hour and I had to beg her to leave.

I suppose a "good" boyfriend wouldn't have taken her on holiday and put her in the position of having to at some point feel guilty for it as it has been long established that she is unable to deal with this emotion in a sane way. I suppose a "good" boyfriend would have quickly downed some speed around 5pm to get him through the night without for a second going a little bit quiet due to lack of sleep. Of course the very very "best" boyfriend wouldn't date her at all so she wouldn't risk feeling guilty for all the thoughtful things you'd no doubt try and do for her.

It was rather amusing to watch the nerdiest or nerdlingers here immediately begin discussing who would bang her next, aww, you're such cute little obnoxious brats! I could only hope that you would be successful and experience everything that happened above and all the rest.

Anyway I guess I'll just go become a doctor and decent human being and stuff while you guys.. I dunno, sell your facial oil to grease companies or something. Oh hey Fresh Prince! Call me! I'll need someone to clean my toilets in a few years.

And save the replies, not gonna read them ;)

Love you!! xxxx

BlackMage:

--- Quote from: Yixian on August 22, 2009, 02:33:51 AM ---Oook where do we start? I'm not sure why I'm bothering writing a response to members of what certainly is one of the most loserish bottom-of-the-internet barrel forums out there but I guess something about pointing out just how pathetic you vile, spiteful "human beings" are is simply irresistible!

Don't doubt that that's what the majority of you people are: vile, spiteful and utterly repugnant. I mean seriously, look at yourselves, the worst of GAF congregate on this pathetic backwater of a mini-forum to spew nerdish hate remarks at other people on GAF and slap each others back in nerdish agreement. Make no mistake this entire website is the exact equivalent of two sweaty, clammy-palmed nerds gossiping in internet memes behind other peoples backs, sniggering, high fiving and walking off.

In fact elektrikluv herself outright admitted this place is unpleasant and boring but she eventually started coming back here so I'm not sure what that says about her. I guess it goes that little way towards helping you fill every last second of your day with online social consumption?

Oh and as for me as a boyfriend, well, I don't even need to tell you why I'd never accept an insult from people like you on that subject, least of all when you barely know a thing about me or my relationship. Like for example the tme recently I took elektrikluv for a surprise city break abroad at great expense only to be unable to sleep the night before with nerves, hoping she'd have a good time and all the detailed plans I had made for her would work out. Of course by the end of the first day then I was pretty exhausted, causing her to accuse me of being quite, making me feel self-conscious for not giving her an exciting evening for being so tired. I committed the cardinal sin in our relationship and expressed any degree of sadness at what she had said, and by that I mean she asked if her saying that had upset me and I replied "a bit". Of course any normal human being would simply have reassured me and we'd move on but she furiously blanked me for an hour and I had to beg her to leave.

I suppose a "good" boyfriend wouldn't have taken her on holiday and put her in the position of having to at some point feel guilty for it as it has been long established that she is unable to deal with this emotion in a sane way. I suppose a "good" boyfriend would have quickly downed some speed around 5pm to get him through the night without for a second going a little bit quiet due to lack of sleep. Of course the very very "best" boyfriend wouldn't date her at all so she wouldn't risk feeling guilty for all the thoughtful things you'd no doubt try and do for her.

It was rather amusing to watch the nerdiest or nerdlingers here immediately begin discussing who would bang her next, aww, you're such cute little obnoxious brats! I could only hope that you would be successful and experience everything that happened above and all the rest.

Anyway I guess I'll just go become a doctor and decent human being and stuff while you guys.. I dunno, sell your facial oil to grease companies or something. Oh hey Fresh Prince! Call me! I'll need someone to clean my toilets in a few years.

And save the replies, not gonna read them ;)

Love you!! xxxx

--- End quote ---

YES! I haven't even read it yet but I can't fuken wait

ok wow cry more please. there wasn't even any death threats... unfortunately you aren't gonna read this but, man, you got potential for crazy but you need training. i could've made you a champion

BlackMage:
hey guys i got one i got one: wow he should publish that post and call it "wahhhh and peace".. get it wahhhh and peace hahaha  :tomato

The Fake Shemp:

--- Quote from: Yixian on August 22, 2009, 02:33:51 AM ---... I don't even need to tell you why I'd never accept an insult from people like you on that subject...
--- End quote ---

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Man, for someone who views this place as gutter trash and is so far above us, he sure did get extremely butthurt. :lol

Fresh Prince:
Our shit cut you deep, eh?
And a mention by name :heart

Jin I'm coming back baby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version