Author Topic: Tonight I will try an unholy combination of pizza and my favorite dim sum dish.  (Read 8544 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I have a particular sweet spot for a certain kind of dim sum, and I will meld it with the ultimate male food product -- pizza.  The result could disastrous or perhaps... amazing.
PSP

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Are you pregnant?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I AM FEEDING FOR EIGHT.
PSP

Bacon

• MEMBER #37
Pizza and chicken feet. Sounds yum!

Phoenix Dark

TheOMan

I would like to thank CrystalGemini for laying the catalyst for Willco's new foray into combining foods into new dishes.  She is a pioneer for us all.  I would also like to welcome Willco into this brave new world.  Welcome Willco.
Ace

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I have not tried chicken feet.  On one our first dates, CrystalGemini took me out to dim sum and I was not feeling well.  I had some food and got pretty ill, and got out of eating those crazy looking chicken feet (nothing is more attractive than a woman slurping down chicken feet - psyche!).  A day later, I threw up for like 24 hours straight.

Chicken feet are the devil.

:chicken
PSP

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
I don't eat fatty foods :(

But BUT I will try to put a slice of pizza in the blender...I always wanted to see how that would taste.

heavy liquid

What kind of dim sum?

Pizza dipped in congee?  Perhaps topped with har gao (shrimp dumplings)?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
SIEW MAI.
PSP

Phoenix Dark

I don't eat fatty foods. My body's too important

I'm SOOO hot oh look at my biceps. You fuck me? I'd fuck me har har har

I hope you get fat

:p

heavy liquid

SIEW MAI.

DOH!  I was so close with the har gao!

FnordChan

Mmmmmmmmmm. I expect a full report!

FnordChan

CrystalGemini

I have not tried chicken feet.  On one our first dates, CrystalGemini took me out to dim sum and I was not feeling well.  I had some food and got pretty ill, and got out of eating those crazy looking chicken feet (nothing is more attractive than a woman slurping down chicken feet - psyche!).  A day later, I threw up for like 24 hours straight.

Chicken feet are the devil.

:chicken
Just because you're weak, you don't have to blame the food, duderz.  There's nothing wrong with a sensitive stomache.   :meeble

That just means you can't do anything  I can do. :pacman :pinky :blinky :inky :clyde
O_O

Diablos

Chicken feet? Ewww  :yuck

I recently went to a Chinese restaurant and had some really good tofu soup. It was delicious.

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead

"How are you feeling, Willco?"

"Like I want to eat pancakes off of my head  :-X "
BKO

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
My stomach is not weak or sensitive and you know it!
PSP

Diablos

I would throw up for 24 hours if I had some chicken feet, too.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I was sick before the chicken feet.  She knows it!  She had to go out and get me Sprite and Pepto Bismol!
PSP

CrystalGemini

Oh....HUH?!  OH, YEAH OF COURSE, HONEY!!!  You're meanest pirate on the internet.  ::)
O_O

Diablos

Yeah, honey. :D

CrystalGemini

I would throw up for 24 hours if I had some chicken feet, too.
WEAK.  On a similar note, pigs feet is also delicious.   Asians are the original breed of feet enthusiasts. :hyper
O_O

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
I'll eat any weird looking thing that comes out of the ocean but there's something about chicken/pork/beef i just can't stand.  :-\

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
I'll eat any weird looking thing that comes out of the ocean but there's something about chicken/pork/beef i just can't stand.  :-\

ew so basically you dont like good food.

PhoenixDark:  :-*

CrystalGemini

BUT...BUT...FISH SWIM IN THEIR OWN FECES!!!!!

(It's like a zesty marinade and that's neat.)  :shh
O_O

Diablos

Of the three, I like chicken best... pork and beef, I could live without, and don't eat it very often. Have you ever had boca burgers/chicken? They're not bad.

CrystalGemini: You've never seen the PETA vid of chickens in a slaughterhouse in their own blood, poop, vomit, etc.?
 :-\

• The Walking Dead
WHAT?! You're passing over some of the best food on earth for sea creatures?  :o
BKO

CrystalGemini

WHAT?! You're passing over some of the best food on earth for sea creatures?  :o
Don't judge sea creatures!  LOBSTERS and SASHIMI come from the sea.  :dur
O_O

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
(It's like a zesty marinade and that's neat.)  :shh

:hyper

Diablos

FISH POOP!!!!!!

• The Walking Dead
This thread has crushed my soul. Thanks alot, now I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep and then join in on the groundbreaking discussion of which MMORPG is better in IRC  :-\
BKO

Diablos

haha, MMO discussion can get pretty hilarious.

But why is it bothering you? Eat what you want! She's one person! More beef for you.

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess

dat's cwazy :hurr

The best foods are stuff like grilled salmon, sushi, mussels, oyster, lobster, crab! All of my dad's ancestors were fishermen, it's in my blood.  :cookiem

CrystalGemini

Of the three, I like chicken best... pork and beef, I could live without, and don't eat it very often. Have you ever had boca burgers/chicken? They're not bad.

CrystalGemini: You've never seen the PETA vid of chickens in a slaughterhouse in their own blood, poop, vomit, etc.?
 :-\
Nope.  But my family used to raise chickens, geese,..etc.  You stick them in small cages so they can only eat.  That's how you get them nice and tender.  Then once they got nice and fat, we'd stick 'em in boiling water, pluck 'em, then eat 'em for dinner.  Sure they'd shit all over themselves, but that's what the boiling water's for.   :)

Then once the water's cool, you water plants with it.  Nothing's wasted!  It's totally GREEN.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 05:34:29 PM by CrystalGemini »
O_O

Diablos

Who likes sushi? I tried some late last year. It wasn't bad.
I know it's a total n00b favorite, but I really did like the california rolls.
Also, tuna is very good.
I didn't like the spider roll. Never again, meh.

Sure they'd shit all over themselves, but that's what the boiling water's for.   :)

That made me laugh. :lol

heavy liquid

I love sushi.  Sushi, sashimi, nigiri... it's all good.

CrystalGemini

Also, tuna is very good.
Eat salmon or toro (fatty tuna) sashimi.  It's amazing.  Also try spider rolls.  Mouthgasm.  :chicken
O_O

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess
Toro is my favourite.

Bacon

• MEMBER #37
Not letting chickens movie is mean. They were meant to flutter free.

Savages.

Diablos

Also, tuna is very good.
Eat salmon or toro (fatty tuna) sashimi.  It's amazing.  Also try spider rolls.  Mouthgasm.  :chicken

I didn't like the spider rolls, they were kinda gross. :-\
I tried salmon and toro. Very good.
I will have to go again.

CrystalGemini

Toro is my favourite.
Holy cow, cloudwalking.  If you're ever in the Bay Area we have to hit up Kiralas.  One of my all time favorite Japanese restaurants!    :hyper

Even Will likes it! XD
O_O

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Even I like it!
PSP

heavy liquid

The one sushi I can't eat is Uni (sea urchin).  Urk.  Too slimey.

• The Walking Dead
Yeah!
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 05:43:38 PM »
BKO

CrystalGemini

Even I like it!
ANSWER MY PMs DAMNIT!  >:(
O_O

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I just sent you a new one - LRN TO USE A COMPUTER PLZ
PSP

Diablos

The one sushi I can't eat is Uni (sea urchin).  Urk.  Too slimey.
Eww, no thanks.

CrystalGemini

I just sent you a new one - LRN TO USE A COMPUTER PLZ
I didn't get anything.  :'(
O_O

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess
Toro is my favourite.
Holy cow, cloudwalking.  If you're ever in the Bay Area we have to hit up Kiralas.  One of my all time favorite Japanese restaurants!    :hyper

Even Will likes it! XD

:hyper

I should come visit. The midwest isn't exactly known for its stellar seafood.

Diablos

Minneapolis is a pretty cool city. Skywalks ftw.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
cloudwalking, Willco and CrystalGemini live in San Francisco for a limited time engagement!  Book your tickets now!
PSP

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess

I do love it, :heartbeat but I have this problem where I hate living in one place for more than a few years. I think it has something to do with being moved around like crazy as a kid.

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess
cloudwalking, Willco and CrystalGemini live in San Francisco for a limited time engagement!  Book your tickets now!

WE COULD HAVE OUR OWN SITCOM :dur

Diablos

I do love it, :heartbeat but I have this problem where I hate living in one place for more than a few years. I think it has something to do with being moved around like crazy as a kid.

That's nothing to be ashamed of... it's a lot more interesting than being in the same place all the time. I'd personally love to move, and would seriously consider it if I ever have enough money to make it happen. The midwest, New England or somewhere in the Pacific Northwest (well, basically the state of Washington), it'd be fun. :D Of course, it would also be really nice to live in another country, I think. UK or Canada would be pretty awesome.

• The Walking Dead
I want to live in Los Angeles, prefferably near Hollywood. Makes it easier to push your wares, plus I could visit the CityWalk and have Carl's Jr. whenever my heart desires  :-\
BKO

Diablos

I have lots of respect for people who can live in/near a city like, say, LA, NYC, or London. I could never do that, I'd go crazy.

• The Walking Dead
I loved living in NYC as much or more than I do currently living in quaint suburban LI  :'(
BKO

cloudwalking

• Forum Princess
The biggest city I've lived close to is Toronto, but I was really young.

Fatghost28

• Finally got a tag
In hong kong, you can actually get pizza topped with siu mai and other dim sum stuff.

:D

I'm going next week, want me to mail you one?
HOT

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Why go to Hong Kong when I am creating such a monstrocity(sp?) tonight!  Mwuhahahaha!
PSP